Kuroko no Basuke: Secret From...

By xxVocaloidxx

What if Kuroko was a special boy? What if he was not as weak as we thought he was? What if...Kuroko was a spe... More

Kuroko no Basuke: Secret From the Past
Chapter One
Author's Note
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Author's Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Seven (Continued)
Author's Note
Chapter Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Nine
Note

Chapter Two

4K 71 46
By xxVocaloidxx

-AKASHI’S POV-

We are in here for nearly twenty four hours and we only have a little knowledge about this people who kidnapped Kuroko.

“Akashicchi, how about we get help from your parents?” Kise asked and I know he has a point right now… they may know where this experimental facility is.

“Ok, mom, dad in my office right now.” I said to the computer and with one blink of an eye my parent are in here.

“I know you want to know where this facility is but we fear that Kuroko isn’t the Kuroko you have known now.” Mom said and I suddenly jump at my sit when she told me about the know part about Kuroko. Is he been experimented?

“There is a great possibility that they have experimented on your friend, now are you all sure to raid this facility?” My dad asked and we all nodded eagerly. We wanted to save Kuroko as soon as possible.

“Of course, we are ready.” I said while taking my newest revolver out. Kise brought a knife out, Atsushi brought out a samurai sword (Kagami: wait! Where did that come from?), Aomine brought out Kunai, while Midorima a rifle.

“Kagami, what is yours?” I asked and Kagami suddenly brought out the newest version of revolver version 2.0! How can he have that?!

“Kuroko gave me this.” He said and I nodded. How can Kuroko have any gun?!

“He said that he has two of these because his father gave it to him when he was just about in elementary.” Kagami said and I nodded. Dad contacted the agents no Uno and we went to the facility.

“Wait for us Kurokocchi!” Kise shouted and we all nodded. We have a war to settle!

-KUROKO’S POV-

I woke up with a strange feeling all over my body. I thought I died because of the pain that inflicted me I thought they were torturing me. I stood up and I have a huge head ache but when I felt t I suddenly growled. I look to my right and saw the doctors all panting.

“Uhhh… what happened?” I asked and they all looked at each other with shock. Did I miss something?

“Err… how can I explain this… your body accepted the animals but there is something inside you that doubled the powers of this animals. You may think that these animals are all normal but no… they are all extremely fast, flexible and strong.” He said and I looked at my hands. They look normal but paler than usual.

“What changed? I mean physically, mentally or attitudes? Or have my face been different than the usual?” I asked and they gave me a mirror. When I took it I look at it quickly, and there I saw a boy who looks like me with cat ears and a tail… wait! That is me and I have cat ears and a tail?!

“Uhhh… we sorta have over do the experiments at least it looks good on you.” One of the doctors said while scratching his head. I look kinda frozen in the spot here. I just look at this boy in front of me with cat ears and tail…

“And we need to confirm something to you… it is about the changes in your body…” The second doctor said and I just looked at them with my face with an even blanker face. The third and fourth doctor came with a chart.

“Ok, these are the changes in you… No.1: you have cat ears and a tail but that cat ears can be changed or hidden… you can change the cat ears to puppy ears or dog’s ears but… your tail will be mostly wagging around...” The first doctor said.

“No.2: you will have wings from the eagle to the peregrine falcons. We mostly add too many birds in you so expect to see different wings. And you have the keen eye of a bird.” Second doctor said.

“No.3: your eyes will change what your mood is… for example right now is your original color because you manage to stay calm and collected. But if you have some other emotions like now that you are seriously listening it changes to color purple. It can even change to Kekkai Genkai...” He said and I look at him with my eyes turning to yellow because I am, seriously wondering right now.

“What are Kekkai Genkais?” I asked and they all nodded and the other doctor removes his glasses... I wonder what’s happening.

“You know about the truth is our experiment contains animals, people, and extraordinaire people who has some weird powers… we experimented them or mostly killed as they want to call it and transfer it to other people but the people we have experimented are mostly weakened or killed by the so much power. And after with all that failure we wanted to do it differently and we choose you from the Agency you came from… Agent Phantom, Kuroko Tetsuya.” The doctor said and my eyes widen and I can feel my eyes change to color pink. I was surprised but not terrified on what they have said. They have made me a monster! I was made a monster and I could be feared and most of all left alone in the streets with my friends leaving me.

“What? Then, don’t tell me you have all DNA of the people with powers went into me?” I asked wide eyes. And they slowly nodded.

“We have transferred the entire DNA in you and mostly you have been successful. You can now levitate things… and about the Kekkai Genkai they are special eyes from different ninja who we captured. One of them are named as Uchiha Sasuke who I transferred the two of his eyes called Sharingan to you, the color is red, the other eyes are called Byakugan and the owner’s name is Hyuga Neji, the color is white, and the last one was the most powerful Kekkai Genkai… It’s the eye of the hero of the ninjas called as Uzumaki Naruto…the eye was called Rinnegan that has the color purple.” The doctor said and I look at the mirror. My eyes have changed again and it is showing what the doctor has been saying. The sharingan and the Rinnegan showing, the right eye has shown a red eye with strange markings while the other eye has shown a purple eye with lines circling on it.

“T-this is unbelievable! I have become a monster.” I said completely trying to be calm. My eyes turned to red and without the strange markings. I am angry, no furious right now! I thought that it will only be little animals that are experimented on me!

“W-what have I turned to?! A monster!” I shouted completely losing my temper. Then a swirly red something covered me and it was color black like a shadow. Then, I started to lose control over my body.

“H-help me…” The last thing I said before losing consciousness…

-DOCTOR’S POV-

This is what we have feared! He really is my grandson! Those blue soft eyes that look at me and he looks like my son I didn’t notice?! What kind of grandfather am I?! He is losing control over his powers! But we can’t just kill him and besides he has a good life ahead! We mustn’t have experimented on him! He was having a completely wonderful life with his friends! I am so sorry… my grandson.

“Shintani hold him! I will extract this syringe to him and he will calm!” I shouted and Shintani nodded with horrors seen in his eyes. Who would want to see his own cousin be in this horror? I saw the others and some of them wanted to cry but they hid it while the others are smiling evilly. They wanted my grandson to suffer?! They will pay after this! I still remembered why they wanted to see my grandson suffer! I know he looks like his father but he wasn’t the one that does that, I know he brought embarrassment to us but he is just a child!

FLASHBACK:

“Dad, hurry and kill me! I am a disgrace to the family!” My son said while in chains. He has killed again another clan who has been bullying our clan but I don’t know how to control his powers now.

“Hold on son! I wouldn’t want to lose you and think about your son! Your wife died!” I shouted but when I close my eyes he started to roar again.

“I-I can kill this c-clan instantly please if you don’t want to kill me I’ll kill myself!” He said and he was about to reach his gun but I manage to take his gun away.

“No! Your son is five now! Do you think he would understand of you killing yourself?!” I shouted but he has a strong hand and took the gun away from me. He pointed it in his head while crying.

“I know father tell my son I am sorry… I will be joining his mother.” My son said while crying and tears started to form on my eyes too.

“He looks just like me but he has his mother emotions.., so quiet and innocent... goodbye father.” After that I looked away and I heard a gunshot after that. I saw blood starting to form on the floor. I lost my son that day…

-AKASHI’S POV-

I look at my driver and he just nodded. We are near the facility and when we get there they will pay miserably!

“Akashicchi, are we there yet?” Kise asked while his hands held the glinting newly sharpened knife. I saw some other knives in his thighs, in his pocket, in his jacket and in his gloves. He looks scary and ready to start a blood war. But not as scary as me.

“We are nearing everybody! I supposed you need to bring your weapons out.” I said while bringing out my dual revolver. Atsushi brought out his newly sharpen samurai sword, Midorima then brought out an entirely new weapon… it was a gun canon! Very good! Then, Kagami brought out the revolver 2.0 in his pocket and I saw a glinting knife in his strap, while the annoying tanned teen Aomine brought out a dual sword with kunai strapped in his arms… we are ready to fight so I contacted the other agents.

“Are you all ready?” I asked with anger in my voice. I know they could have experimented on our Kuroko! And I am not happy about it!

“We are ready Akashi-sama!” they all said and I wanted to say proud things but now we have a war to start…

We went out the van and the agents started to shot and we ran inside the facility as soon as possible. We started to fight them.

Taiga started to gun them to death and he was going bull’s eye! Midorima started to Canon them and they all flew in the air. The sound is very noisy and the impact was menacing they all broke their bones in the impact. Ryouta started to stab them with knives. Knives thrown here, knives are stabbed in the body they were all unconscious! I have thought them very well! Atsushi started to slice their throats with his sword and the painting in the room isn’t nice at all with the blood, I looked at Ahomine, I mean Aomine and he was killing gracefully! The training paid off I suppose! But there is a secret about Kuroko who doesn’t want to join us. As if he was more professional than I was, more professional than my best agents… what could be the reason?

“You! Where is Kuroko Tetsuya?!” Aomine asked while holding on the collar of the man. The man was suffocating and pointed at the door just behind me. I quickly opened it and there is Kuroko unconscious… he has cat ears and a tail. Wait! What the cat ears and tail?! Kuroko looks so cute there!

“Ahem, ok whoever is in there come out?” I shouted and the doctors quickly came out. I know they are all doctors because they have white robes ok!

“Please, don’t hurt us! W-we will give you the kid but don’t hurt us!” One of them said and Kise was about to throw a knife but I stopped him. I ordered Atsushi to carry Kuroko. He carried Kuroko and I took out one of my experiments. Quick ran away! I drop it hard on the floor and with one blink of an eye my agents, us and Kuroko are in their own cars…

WE ARE SAFE!

-DOCTOR’S POV-

Someone rescued him and we all fell to panic! What are we gonna do?! We need to retrieve him quickly or the enemies of his father will come for him!

“What are we gonna do, master?” One of them asked and I cough to catch their attention and they all looked at me. I finally caught their attention.

“We need some help from the Old Ways.” I said and they all gasped. This Old Ways are actually a magic only our clan can do. The Old Way is a summoning magic that can summon certain strong monsters and witches, it isn’t only summoning the Old Ways can do but they can create magic spells and all like witches, mages, and clerics…

“I now that anyone who uses this magic will be killed but we all know that my grandson can use it that easily because he was an originally born mage and he was a cleric too… I wanted my grandson safe and sound!” I said and then everyone nodded and readied everything but suddenly a woman came in black. She looks familiar… I know her! My, my, she hasn’t changed a bit.

“It looks like you haven’t age, Maleficent.” I said and she smiled at me with those glowing yellow eyes and fiery red lips.

“And you too, you haven’t changed a bit even with those events that can rip your heart apart but fair well you looked more handsome than usual.” She said while she went near me. I changed my looks and I started to float in the air making the others look at me with fright. But I don’t care if they are scared! I just got reunited with my wife and she looks like she was guarding something or someone.

“So, you’re over protective about our grandson aren’t ya?” I asked and she chuckle. I smiled, same old Maleficent.

“I better go. Don’t use the Old Ways. I once have used it and here what I become… I look like a monster and because of that you have become one, too.” She said and I remembered the day she used The Old Ways. She was pregnant with our baby or, mostly Tetsuya’s father; she used it to protect us from being killed by these people called as Werewolves who wanted to eat us. Everything, the magic and we are going perfect but the magic went wrong and she and I become monsters. Our child well is normal but he got kidnapped and experimented like Kuroko is now… I really don’t mean about experimenting on my own flesh and blood but my ambitions make me blind and I became oblivious!

“I shall be going I am guiding a little boy to go the true path.” My wife said and she slowly changes into an eagle flying freely. I change back and saw the gasping members of my clan.

“Keep this quiet or my wife will take this seriously.” I said and they all just nodded. I want to see what happened to my grandson…

-THIRD PERSON’S POV-

 Akashi and the other stared at the sleeping Kuroko when suddenly his cat ears started to change to dog’s ears and the tail started wagging freely as if he was begging for something. Then slowly the teal haired boy opened his eyes to meet purple ones.

“M-Murasakibara-kun, w-where am I?” Kuroko asked and everyone started to hug him and bombard him with questions well, except for Akashi who was wondering why Kuroko has cat ears and a tail that changed to puppy ears and puppy tail.

“Kuroko how are you?”

“Have they done something terrible to you?”

“Are you experimented?”

“How cute you are with those cat ears and tail!” Well, I know who shout that and it was Kise who was at that time rubbing his face with Kuroko. Kuroko looks piss enough to make his eye color change to light violet.

“Uhhh… is it just me or your eye color just changed?” Kagami said while wondering how can his shadow’s eye color change to something different.

“It is true, isn’t it Tetsuya? You have been experimented?” Akashi asked and Kuroko nodded while looking at his wagging tail. Everyone stopped talking and everyone wondered why have the project chose Kuroko to be their experiment.

‘There is definitely a reason why they chose Tetsuya but what? What is he hiding from us?’  Akashi asked in his thoughts and it looks like the way to know the truth is asking Kuroko directly of what is his secret.

“Tetsuya, tell me the truth… you are hiding something from us aren’t ya?” Akashi asked and Kuroko look at him with his eye color changing to dark blue like those of Aomine but only darker. It looks like his secret needs to be known by his most trusted friends, he thinks.

“Fine, you caught me… I am Tetsuya Kuroko or mostly known as Agent Phantom of the Shadows or sometimes known as the ‘Silent Killer’… I was trained by different kind of masters that is very powerful but they were kind, good and caring as always. They are like my second parent.” I said and they listened eagerly.

“My father and mother died when I was still young and innocent. I have live all alone starting from my elementary days till now. I was always bullied by the goon bullies who was always asking me from the first day where is my parents. At first I could stand their bullying but they have gone so far that they even run sack my house. I went to school at night and saw them talking to each other… then I heard…

“Hey, that kid Kuroko, we have been bullying him since from the start and I am getting bored of it so how about I propose of getting another kid to bully?” One of them said and I sighed in relief. Finally! They will stop bothering me!

“But, we have a promise that whenever we Bully someone we kill them and punish them from making fun of us… and Kuroko Tetsuya is a boy that we know that never gives up without a fight.” And never will I give up! I remembered about the talk in the neighborhood about the teenagers that are mysteriously killed and some of them have their eyes gouged out of their skull. They are the killers of those teenagers! Some of them are my friends! They stood up and walked towards my house, they knock on the door but no one answered so they become impatient and broke my door but luckily I am outside.

“S***, he’s not home!”

“Then, we’ll search for him! I want to see those eyes of his gouge out!” One of them said and I was angry at what they have said. So, I went inside my house and took my newly sharpen knife.

“So, you were the killers that killed teenagers… It looks like I will need to kill you.” I said slowly and everyone laughs at me. I look at them like a psychotic man and laughed. I lose control of my body and lose consciousness…

-End of flashback-

The agency finds about my skills and I was the best agent in the agency has…” I said and they all looked at me with wide eyes. Did I do something wrong? I hid my cat ears and tail with every focus I have.

“Tetsuya…” Akashi said and he tried to punch me but I used my other skill and it went right through me earning me some gasps.

“H-how can he do that?” Midorima asked and I sighed… how oblivious they are!

“I am experimented and most of all an agent so what do you expect?!” I asked and my eyes turned red. Remembering the fact that I’m like a monster now is making me crazy and think that maybe every friend I have will be scared of me and I will be left alone in the streets walking alone. My eyes color changed before I said that, it turned to two different colors, it was color violet and black. Akashi noticed and hugged me tightly. And my eye color changed back.

“Don’t worry… we will never leave you, so no fear my friend! Because I am-“

“Absolute…” Everyone said cutting Akashi off except for me who was getting used of having a tail. Akashi took out his revolvers and it started to have blades.

“You dare cut me off?!” Akashi shouted and everyone hid behind me while shivering.

“Don’t use Kuroko as shield you cowards! Come out from behind!” Akashi shouted and I started to laugh at the expression of my ex-members and former light.

‘W-wait! Is this really true?! Kuroko is laughing!’  Midorima taught off and he stared at the laughing Kuroko.

‘Kurokocchi! H-he’s laughing?! Waaa! I wish he always laugh!’ Kise thought while looking at the teal haired boy.

“A-Ano, it’s bad to stare you know?” I said and they all looked away embarrassed.

“We are home, Akashi-sama!” his driver said and they all nodded. The van opened and we stood in the big Akashi Mansion.

“Aaahh… you are home, Akashi… no cuts or anything I suppose?” Akashi’s mother asked.

“Of course not a single speck of dust mother. We are all fine, well except for Kuroko that we found out that he was experimented.” Akashi’s mother nodded and we went to the meeting room of Akashi’s.

“Hello, Tetsuya Kuroko. Nice to meet you.” The parents of Akashi said and I bowed slowly.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Mr. and Mrs. Akashi.” I said and they smiled at me. Suddenly I felt someone nearing us. My cat ears and tail went out.

“Aaahhhhh!! You look so cute Kuroko-kun! I want you to be my son!” Akashi’s mother said/shouted. It looks like she snapped and wanted to adopt me…

“Aaahh… Honey… doesn’t scare Kuroko-kun like that. Your shouting and you know that cat ears have very sensitive ears.

“Arigatou, Mr. Akashi.” I said and he smiled gradually so I smiled back.

“You are so polite you know?” They both said and I bowed. The rest of the people inside look at us amusingly. That means Kise-kun, Akashi-kun, Murasakibara-kun, Midorima-kun and Kagami-kun.

“Ahem, can you tell us what kind of you-know-what things or humans are enclosed inside of you?” Akashi asked and I sighed.

“I have different kind of animals inside me and different kinds of… people who has weird talents or gifts… my eyes now changed according to what I feel and also my eyes are a weapon too. The doctor said that every par+t of my body is a weapon now… I was terrified to hear that they kill so many human just for this. My eyes have consisted of three powerful eyes… the sharingan, Byakugan and Rinnegan.” I said and suddenly the secretary of Mr. Akashi came.

“Sir, I have seen the files that you have wanted to see. Here it is.” His secretary said and gave him the files he wanted. I wonder what is in it.

“Ok, these are files about Kuroko’s experiment and the people inside you. The first one is Sasuke Uchiha; he is a ninja and the last of the Uchiha. He was a rouge ninja but turned to be good at the Last Ninja War with Uzumaki Naruto. He was captured by the project when he went to a long mission. His teammates are learned to be very powerful like him so they took the three and experimented on them. The second one was Neji Hyuga, future leader of his clan and he was the jounin in his team or mostly he was the leader. The third one was Uzumaki Naruto is the hero of all the ninjas and the hokage or the leader of a certain powerful village. They were all captured, killed and were preserved.” Mr. Akashi said and my eyes changed to two different colors, violet and black.

“Don’t panic Tetsuya it looks like there are others… go one dad.” Akashi said tapping me in the back and I calmed a bit.

“Ahem, the others are what we called mutants… but we didn’t have any personality check here and we don’t know their names so we are just going to tell you the powers. 1st nature powers: you can control the elements around you that conclude metal, plastic and etc. 2nd is the mind control powers: you can do something about our minds or control someone by their mind. 3rd blood and flesh: you can control blood and flesh or you can kill them instantly with the help of their flesh. 4th you can fly and your speed have been doubled and your strength and stamina is at the max!” Mr. Akashi said and I looked at him. Ok, I am not surprised! Because I know all about this because of those doctors! My eye color changed to teal like my original one.

“So, you are ok now, Tetsuya-kun?” Mrs. Akashi asked and I nodded while Akashi comforted me.

“I have been in a worse state than this. Like jumping in a exploding helicopter, raiding many hideouts of dangerous gangs and many other things!” I said and everyone looked at me with an are-you-serious expression.

“Ahem, so are you still gonna attend your school?” Akashi asked and I nodded.

“I will need someone to help him with that. Taiga! You will be in charged to take care of Tetsuya!” Akashi shouted and I looked outside the window. A woman was there with yellow glowing eyes and she has wings like me.

“Akashi-kun, I will need to go outside and breathe some air.” I said while bowing politely. I went outside and there I saw a teal haired woman with the yellow glowing eyes and she has wings on her back.

-English speaking-

“Well, well, isn’t it my grandson. Kuroko you look so much like your father.” She said but it was all in English.

“Care to explain who you are?” I asked while speaking in English too. She smiled and walked towards me, while walking her wings started to disappear.

“I am your grandmother, Kuroko. I am Maleficent. Your grandfather is one of the doctors that experimented on you. You must forgive him because he doesn’t know at first.” She said and I stumbled back. S-she was my grandma! I have met my grandmother! She looks rather young…

“O-oh, you’re my grandma? How can that be? I mean you look so young and you’re standing straight?” I asked and she let her hair fall and her eyes turned to- teal color! Like mine!

“You are my grandmother! Then, tell me! What happened to my father?” I asked because I am very curious how my father died.

“Your father is very powerful and that is why in our clan he was always the one that is bullied. One day he started to kill clans when his inner monster came out. Then, the first time he killed is the last time he talked to my husband, his father. Your mother is killed by other clans but luckily you were saved by me. I went to your grandfather and asked how we can take care of you. Then, someone came and said he will teach you how to survive. You do remember your first master, right?” she said and I just nodded. Now, I know how my father lived in a hell!

“Yes, Master Takumi Xiao… he was like a father to me.” I said and suddenly we heard gun shots coming from our direction. It was Akashi along with the rest! My grandma pulled her hood up and her eye color changed to yellow again.

“State your business here!” Akashi shouted and my grandma smiled.

“Please, Seijuro I am here for a purpose and I am not here to kill.” Grandma said and Akashi looked surprise that she knows his name.

“You’re an American are you?” Kise asked and grandma nodded.

“I am just here to visit my dear grandson… Kuroko have I done something wrong to you?” Grandma asked with a little bit of charm speaking in her voice.

“Of course Grandma…no worries at all Akashi-kun.” I said and Akashi signaled them to lower their guns.

“Good… now I have came here to deliver you this manual or book of magic.” Grandma said and she gave me a big and very thick book. I read half of this book but not the whole book.

“I thought you will need it sometimes.” Grandma said and she hugged me tightly. I then removed her hood making her teal hair flow and her eyes turned like mine. She looks like me but woman version. Everyone gasp and surprised.

“I’ll be leaving but I need to show you something. Please let your wings out.” I nodded and I focused a little or maybe not at all. I don’t wanna focus at all it makes me look like a little kid. Then, I close my eyes and my wings went out. It was color brown with a mix of black. I looked at grandma and she has color black.

“Wanna know how to fly? Come with me and I’ll teach you how to fly.” My grandma held my hand and we both flew up the sky. Akashi looks surprised and at the same time it looks like he saw an angel.

“Ok, let’s fly grandma…”

AKASHI’S POV

I watch as the two went off flying in the sky. It was quite a view, it’s like I saw an angel soaring in the sky. Wait, how can I say something like that? I am Akashi Seijuro! The absolute king of all!!!

“Akashi...you ok?’ Someone bluntly asked and I saw Aomine looking at me. He just broke my trance!

“You will pay the consequences, Aominecchi.” Kise said Aomine looks at Kise with a puzzled face. Kise is right you will pay the consequences.

“Daiki, you will be remembered also by everyone.” I said and I started throwing scissors to him making him run in fear. Hah! That’s right! Run for your life!

“Akashi-chin…Kuroko’s back with his grandmother.” Atsushi said and I saw two angel flying in the air. Wait-scratch that his mother wasn’t a an angel maybe Kuroko.

“Kuroko, I’ll be leaving you. Your Grandfather is waiting for me.” she said and Kuroko nodded. But before she can leave Kuroko gave her a hug making me growl slightly, I am not jelous!

“Bye grandma.”

KUROKO’S POV

I watched as Grandma left me. She was a good woman and a beautiful one too. I wished I can see my mom maybe she looks like grandma!

“Tetsuya how is the flight?” Someone asked and I smiled and nodded at the one who was asking me. I didn’t notice it was Akashi-kun.

“It was fine. Actually, it was wonderful! While we flew up in the air grandma started to tell stories about my parents. They were powerful and they said the kindest of our clan!” I said while smiling and flowers started to appear around me. Everyone that looked at me blushed. I don’t know why but it sure is related to something cute…

“Ahem! Tetsuya…we need you to come inside so we can see your other ummm…powers.” Akashi said while patting my head. It was so soft, because of that my cat ears and tails appeared.

“K-Kurokocchi?” A certain blond said. I looked at him and saw blood oozing from his nose. I quickly left Akashi’s side and brought out my handkerchief and wipe that blood off but it started to flow continuously making me worried. Then, I looked at the others and they too have some blood flowing on their nose.

I wonder what’s happening…

AKASHI’S POV

Damn it! Why did my I have a nosebleed just now? Damn! It’s because of Tetsuya! Too cute to resist! I wonder what happened to the others…

“A-Akashi…” My father called and I looked at him waiting for him.

“Yes father?” I asked while trying to control my bleeding nose.

“L-Look at your surroundings…” I looked around and saw the rest of the Kiseki no Sedai on the ground mostly covered in blood…

Especially Kise, who was now running a blood festival through his nose.

“They can’t control their emotions around Tetsuya…” I said while sighing. I looked at my father and he too started to develop a liquid in his nose.

“Father…we’ll just leave them. Come Tetsuya! We shall come inside.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.4K 22
Ever since young Tetsuya was always bullied because of his appearance so he tends to shut people out except his family but what happens when he meet...
53.5K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
96.5K 2.3K 25
I have no idea what to name this story so . . . Yeah let's go with that. Kuroko gets a demon like everyone else in his family and he is badass and f...
169K 4.2K 16
After being betrayed by Seirin, Kuroko Tetsuya joining up with the Generation of Miracle, prepared to become stronger and prove to them. Just how wr...