F A T E 爱 Kol Mikaelson {SHOR...

By _FandomPrincess_

In which Kira Dawson comes back to Mystic Falls after 2 years to realize not only did her friend fall in love... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N O T A N U P D A T E
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T -T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y~ O N E
N O T A N U P D A T E
T W E N T Y~ T W O
EPILOUGE PART ONE
EPILOUGE PART TWO
WOW!!
WELL THEN
HEY NOW
ANNOYED
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Y'ALL!!

F I V E

3.9K 86 3
By _FandomPrincess_

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating
'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh
I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
~
Selena Gomez
✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
I glare at my parents and all of sudden they start laughing at me.
"Oh, you should've seen your face" my dad says "and who might you be?" He glares at Kol and I stand in front of him "this is Kol Mikaelson" my dad looks impressed and says "the reckless brother" I glare at him gritting my teeth "he's not reckless. Don't call him that." My father looks at Kol then back to me "This is your mate.isn't it?" I nod my head "Yes so please just call him Kol that's his name, not reckless" he nods understanding "anything for you pumpkin" I smiled hugging me.
We've been sitting down talking when we hear the doorbell, we all get up walking to the door I open it to see Elena standing on the other side of the door.
I frown at her "can I help you?" She nods "can we talk?" I look back at my mom "isn't that what we're doing right now?" My dad chuckles and my mom laughs "why are you being so hostile towards me?" I glare at her "because ever since we became friends I did whatever you wanted me to do because I thought I was being a good friend, hell my mom told me you were a shitty friend and I still didn't listen because I felt that I had to do what I thought was good for YOU! but not anymore, you only want to be my friend because I'm powerful now get away from my door before I rip your heart." Just as I was closing the door she says "he's going to leave you... Kol just like everyone else did.. just like Calum did." I shut my eyes tears threatening to fall out of my eyes as I look up at Kol and he glares at Elena before bringing me into his arms.
My mom opens the door to face Elena and I feared for Elena's life
"Listen to me, don't you ever talk to my daughter like that ever again in your life or I will watch you choke on your own blood until you take your last breath, got that bitch?"

Elena nods rapidly before running to her car scared before my mom closes the door and I'm sitting on the couch with tears in my eyes. My mom and dad sit across from me as I stare at a blank wall, Kol looks at me worried.
"Darling, don't listen to anything she said I'm not going anywhere I can't be killed remember and you made sure of that" I frown slightly and say " Calum was my boyfriend for 3 years and my father had a enemy named Alias and he killed Calum to spite him because he knew Calum meant everything to me, that's why I told you I want you to prove to me that you want this because were a very powerful family and I mean that we are more than 5 supernatural creatures in one." He gulps and says "I'm all in" tear build up in my eyes "this is not who I am. I'm Kira Dawson I'm not supposed to be weak but you make me weak Kol and I know it's a good thing but if I lose you all my darkness will come out and it was hard for my parents and brother to bring the light back in me"

I say now sobbing into his chest as he rubs my hair "darling, we've only know each other for a week but I know that I'm falling in love with you" he pauses "and I don't plan on stopping it. I'll love you until I can't love you anymore" I smile up at him and finally kiss his lips and wrap my hands around the back of his neck

Kol smiles at me and I say "thought I should get that over with." He kisses me again and let go of the kiss picking me up and spinning me around happily and I smile in the process.

Kol let's me down and I look over and see my brother standing in the corner with a smile on his face and I say "Alec" and I run up to him finally being able to reunite with my brother and hug him tight.
"Gah, I missed you Alec" He chuckles and says "of course you did, I mean who else would fling arrows through vampires hearts other than me" I laugh and then realize I forgot to introduce him to Kol and laugh saying "Al, this is Kol" he looks me and I raise my eyebrows basically saying "that's him." He smirks over at Kol and says "so you're my sisters mate" Kol nods and says "Kol Mikaelson" Alec steps back and says "wait. the original vampires?" I nod "damn, sis you go girl" I smile and say "well, we're tired so were going to bed." They all nod as we make our way up to bed, I close and lock the door and say "sorry about my mental breakdown" he nods understanding and I smile "it's just, I'm finally moving on and I want to be sure that this is what you want" Kol looks at me "This is definitely what I want" I smile widely at him before saying "good then let's go to sleep." I take off my shirt leaving me in my bra before saying " you can't take whatever off just don't take off your boxers" he smirks at me saying "why? Uncomfortable?" I laugh saying "Kol, I'm a Virgin" he looks at me slightly squinting "you're telling me the truth." He states and I nod "now let's go to sleep I'm exhausted" he nods and I lay my head on his chest and wrap my legs around his getting comfortable and he kisses the top of my head before we both fall in a deep slumber."

The next morning I wake up to sleeping Kol and I smile up at him and I cuddle into his chest more.
He wakes up groaning "darling why are you up?" I giggle "I didn't mean to wake you up I was just trying to fall back asleep" he sighs "well not anymore you're not because you woke me up" I smile at him saying "well then good morning, love" he smiles down at me before kissing me.

He smirks into the kiss and climbs on top of me as I wrap my legs around his waist deepening the kiss he grabs my ass and I moan slightly and he moves down kissing my neck and I feel his breath hitch as he takes in my scent "you haven't fed,yet ?" "No darling but don't worry about me..." I frown and say "no, I will worry about it. Why haven't you fed?" "Because as soon as I seen you I wasn't focused on it anymore" I sigh "then feed from me" he shakes his "not a chance." "Kol, if something happens I want you to be strong enough to activate more than one stele." He nods and says "okay my love" he places his head into my neck before he sinks his fangs into my skin and it doesn't hurt in fact it feels good. I moan in pleasure and he grins before letting go.
He bites into his wrist and puts it up to my mouth as I drink , it usually tastes bitter but it's really good coming from him.
As we were about to kiss, my door burst down and I see Elijah.
"Did you know our mother was linking us together?" I nod
"Yes, but I have a plan on how to save the rest of you, but first we need to go to the grill."
✴️✴️✴️✴️
TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY 💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3K 19
Kol Mikaelson, an original vampire, has been daggered, and has remained that way for centuries. His brother Klaus Mikaelson, is an original vampire-h...
29.6K 620 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
81.1K 2K 25
𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑬𝐒, 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Astrid Mikaelson - wife of Niklaus Mikaelson - follows her husband to Mystic...
98.4K 1.5K 48
#2 in mysticfalls April 19 2021 #3 in kaiparker April 10 2021 #3 in tribrid September 2 2021 #11 in vampire May 25 2021 #11 in familyproblems October...