Recovering

By Ariamour15

I'm not completely okay, but I'm getting better. A/N Sequal to That One Girl. More

Sleepover
Jake's Birthday
What's Wrong?
Seeing Her Family
Seeing Her Family (2)
Homophobic Sister
A Small Box
Going Back to LA
Thoughts
Arguments
A Talk
Let's Shower Together!
Can't Forget About School and Work
College Bullying
Journal
Hollywood Records
New Singer on the Rise
Taking a Break?
Back In LA
Ice Cream
Nightmares
What Happened to Her?
What Happened to Her (2)
Can't Promise Something That Isn't True
Gone Rouge
That Wasn't Me!
Meeting
Gaji Ma
Clean
Birthday
Birthday (2)
Pennsylvania
34

I'm Back In California!

3.1K 65 6
By Ariamour15

(August)

I took a deep breath as I breathed in the fresh air in California. I missed this place. But I missed Sabrina more.

"Yo, Y/N!" I heard my best friends scream, and I was tackled in a hug from Jake and Becca.

"Hey guys." I said hugging them back tightly. I felt something warm drop on my back and I pulled away to see Jake crying.

"Jake what's wrong?" I asked, deeply concerned for my friend.

"He missed you so much. Him and Sabrina has been crying since you left." Becca explained and Jake nodded still crying.

"Guys have feelings too." He said, and I gave him a side hug.

"Well I'm back now. No need to cry you, big baby." I said and pinched Jake's cheek, making him laugh.

"I suppose you're right." He said, and wiped the tears off his face. I looked around and expected to see the rest of my friends, but saw nobody.

"Where's everybody else?" I asked them, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Sabrina is at the studio. Sarah is with her boyfriend, Peyton. Rowan is with Corey and they are at a campaign, I think." Jake said.

"Well what's been happening since I've been gone?" I asked, getting my luggage and putting them in my car. We all got in and I started driving back to my house.

I stopped talking to them the day I left. I've gotten better since I've been by myself. I'm not completely okay, but I'm getting better.

"Well you missed prom and our graduation, so it wasn't as special as would have been if you were there." Becca said.

"I'm sorry guys." I apologized.

"It's fine. We all understand why you left." She said.

"How was everyone?" I asked, wanting to know if they were okay.

"There was a change. We all have felt it but decided not to comment on it. Without you, we all felt that something was missing. We never really hanged out all together. There was always at least one person missing." Jake said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Sabrina was the first to stop. Sure she still talked to us, but everytime we decided to go somewhere, she would bail. We noticed that she never really smiled when we saw her, and if she did, you could tell that she wasn't happy." Jake started and then Becca finished for him.

"Then Jake stopped coming and with Jake followed Corey. Rowan and I were the only ones left." She said.

"Oh." That was the only thing I could say. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"But enough about us. How are you doing?" Jake asked, messing with my hair.

"Me? I'm doing better. I'm not completely okay yet, but I'm getting there. I applied to UCLA and got in. School starts next month." I said and I stopped at my place.

"Really?! Girl, we got in, too!" We all screamed in excitement.

"Thank goodness! I didn't want to be there by myself!" I said, and put my things inside of my house. My mom and grandma isn't home yet, so I went back inside my car.

"I'm driving." Becca said, and I gave her my keys and sat in the passenger seat.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To somebody that needs to see you." She said and I kept quiet until she stopped at a
studio, where I think Sabrina is. I don't think that I've been here before.

"What are you guys waiting for? An invitation?" Becca asked, laughing. We all got out and we went to the room that Sabrina was singing in. We hid so she couldn't see us, and we heard her singing Almost Love.

Gosh, I missed her voice. It's like she became even more beautiful since I left as well. Her hair is cut only a little shorter now and she isn't wearing any make-up. I like it more when she's natural.

"Alright. That's enough for the day." I'm guessing the producer said and she thanked him. I hid behind Jake and Becca so I could surprise her.

"Oh hey guys. What are you doing here?" She asked, confused.

They moved out the way so she could see me and she started crying. She ran up and wrapped her arms around me tightly and kissed me passionately. I, of course, kissed her back with just as much passion.

I heard clapping and whistling and we broke apart. "I missed you so much." She whispered, putting her head in my neck.

"I missed you too, Sabrina." I said.

"Let's go guys." Jake said, and I picked Sabrina up bridal style and walked to my car. Sabrina and I sat in the backseat, and Jake sat in the front with Becca.

We went to Sabrina's house instead of mine, and Sabrina was still in my arms when we went inside. "Do you wanna let go?" I asked playfully and she shook her head no, making me laugh lightly. "By the way, I like your haircut." I said, kissing her cheek. She started blushing, mumbling thank you.

I sat down on her couch. I heard a click and saw Jake with his camera. "I thought that you two would like to have a picture to remind you of this moment." He said and we nodded, smiling.

Becca opened Sabrina's door and Goodwin came running up to us and jumped on Sabrina's lap. He started licking my cheek and I laughed.

"I missed you too, Goodwin." I said, petting his fur. Sabrina started pouting, and I kissed her cheek. Goodwin licked her cheek too, making her smile.

"No kisses for us Goodwin?" Jake asked, and Goodwin jumped off Sabrina's lap and walked back to her room.

"I take that as a no." He said, making us all laugh.

"How are you?" Sabrina asked, playing with my hair.

"I'm okay. You?" She smiled at me.

"I'm good. I'm so happy that you're back!" She said, peppering my face with kisses.

"I'm glad to be back." I said and heard a girl scream, scaring me. I looked up to see 2 brunettes with a huge smile on their faces. Sabrina quickly jumped to the other side of me, and I was embraced in a tight hug from Rowan and Sarah.

"What is the screaming about?" I heard Corey asked, and then he stopped talking and joined them in the hug.

"It's good to see you three too." I said, and they pulled away.

"We missed you so much. It wasn't the same without you." Rowan said. "How were you all doing while I was in New York?" I asked.

"Nobody was really the same. Mentally, I guess almost all of us were okay." Sarah said, looking at her little sister.

"Why almost all of you?" I asked, and Sabrina laid her head on my shoulder.

"Sabrina, I don't think you noticed, but she was really depressed even before you left. Almost as depressed as you were. But something almost happened one night and-"

"Sarah." Sabrina cut her off and she shook her head to stop.

"What? What happened?" Rowan asked, and I saw their confused faces. They don't know.

"Nothing. Y/N's back now and that's all that matters." Sabrina said quickly, and I let it go for now. I don't know what happened but I know she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Okay, so what do you guys want to do?" I changed the subject.

"Sleepover. Guys included." Rowan raised her head and I laughed and nodded. "Okay Rowboat."

"Movie marathon?" Sabrina asked and I nodded. "Truth or Dare?" Jake asked.

"Of course. Then I could learn what was the most embarrassing thing that you've ever did." I winked and his cheeks turned red.

"Where?" Sarah asked.

"My house." I said, and stood up. "But I have to go unpack first." Sabrina grabbed onto my hand.

"Can I come with?" Sabrina asked.

"Of course Bri." She smiled sweetly at me.

"Seeing as it's just 3pm, we'll meet over there at 6:30." Corey said.

"Okay." I said and nodded. I waved and walked to my house with Sabrina. Once I closed the door behind us, I was picked up by Sabrina (which surprised me because I'm taller than her) and she ran to my room without dropping me.

She put me on my bed, and closed and locked my bedroom door. I started giggling. "What was that for?" I asked, and she jumped on my lap and kissed me again.

A innocent kiss turned into a make out session. She pushed me over without breaking our lips apart and I put my hands on both sides of her waist. I moaned into her mouth when she started slightly grinding on me. I tried to copy her movements, but she moved away with an amused expression. I groaned in dissatisfaction and she giggled.

"I'm sorry. Were you enjoying that, babe?" She teased, leaning up so she was sitting on my abdomen.

"It's not nice to tease people." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Maybe so." She said and layed back on top of me. "But you're cute when you get frustrated." She said, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Now we need to get ready and you need to unpack, but if you want," Winking at me, she added "we can finish later." She got off me and stood up.

I stood up and started unpacking, Sabrina helping me. When we were done, we started setting up. We made one of the biggest forts ever and decorated it with fairy lights. I went to the store and got a bunch of junk food and put it inside.

About the time that we finished with everything, they showed up. The boys started hooting when they came in. The girls roll their eyes at the boys' antics. "Let's get this sleepover started."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 123 5
Imagines, preferences, gifs, fluf, maybe smuts or gips
20K 177 17
"You're mine"he said" say you're mine! say it! "he pressed the gun harder on my....
47.3K 530 45
#madisonbeer #gxg #preferences #imagines
172K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...