My son's tutor (Jikook)

By ScarlettsDestiny

Single parenthood has it's own complexities and hardships. Park Jimin is a single father battling his own dem... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 (end)
Bonus
New Book

33

56.3K 3.3K 2.1K
By ScarlettsDestiny

Update! 💜💜💜
6 in jikook♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
1 in vhope 💜💜💜💜

Jungkook turned around immediately and saw Jih standing there wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, with a small backpack hung on his shoulders and his hair falling onto his forehead. He looked a little sleepy and tired.

"Oooooooo.." Taemin smirked as he turned around hearing Jih's voice and saw Jungkook standing there like a statue while Jimin looked around shyly as his face turned red.
"I mean... Sir.. " Jih mumbled timidly and Jungkook sighed and picked him up.

Jihyung was scared of how Jimin would react. And he did not want to make him angry or sad. He just looked down at his hands as he fidgeted with his fingers and was too scared to make eye contact with Jungkook.

Taemin pursed his lips and looked at Jimin who looked visibly distraught seeing Jih this way. He sighed and Taemin rubbed his back as Jimin choked back his tears.
"Jihyung.. You know you can call me ironman.." Jungkook said softly as he tried to look into Jihyung's eyes.

"But--" Jih looked at Jimin and so did Jungkook. Jimin closed his eyes briefly before he smiled at his son and nodded at him with reassurance. Jih was very sensitive to such things, once he felt like something was bothering his dad, he'd do anything in his power to make him happy.

Jih then looked back at his hands that rested on Jungkook's chest.
"Jih?" Jungkook sighed softly and Jih looked up at him. Jungkook looked at his tiny little face, knowing that this baby would shudder and cry in corners all day was just killing him internally. He imagined how a tiny Jih would cry and grab onto Jimin for support, how he tried to be the best child in the world to then become a support to him. At 6 he was doing more than any child should have had to.

"Ironman.." Jih said softly and Jungkook could swear his heart fluttered. He was relieved when he heard him say Ironman.
Jih quickly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and held him tightly.
Jungkook closed his eyes as he fought back his tears when he stroked the back of his head. He felt the slight scar on his neck.

"I missed you, Ironman. I thought you were mad at us." Jih said and kept hugging him tightly. He had had such a bad time away from his dad and Ironman. He was always scared and hurt.
"But I thought you were mad at me." Jungkook said softly kissing his ear and patting his back.
"No! I wasn't! I am not!" Jih said alarmed and shook his head.

Jimin's tears fell silently but he wiped them off quickly. He saw Jih just relaxed around Jungkook, he could see how safe he felt with him. They looked the cutest. Taemin rubbed his back and smiled at him. He knew everything they had been through, and seeing them have someone to take care of them was the best thing in the world.

"Your hair looks so good, Ironman!" Jih beamed and cupped Jungkook's face. Jungkook laughed and pinched his nose.
"I'll get this color too when I'm older." Jih chuckled and touched his hair softly.
"We'll see about that!" Jungkook laughed and hugged him.

Taemin nudged Jimin to go to them and Jimin walked up to them nervously. Taemin grabbed an apple and sat there eating while they had their family time.

"Dad!" Jih's eyes twinkled as he hugged Jimin hard.
"How are you, baby?" Jimin kissed his cheek.
"I'm okay. Appa had some work so he dropped me off till the elevator like always." Jih said softly and Jungkook clenched his jaw. Jimin smiled sadly and hugged his son tighter.

"What's this?" Jih poked one of Jimin's hickeys.
"Ow!" Jimin winced.
"Oh no! Did you hurt yourself?" Jih asked concerned.
"Oh um.. I.." Jimin looked at Taemin and Jungkook for help. Taemin was busy laughing and choking on the apple and Jungkook looked away due to embarrassment.
"idiots" Jimin thought to himself.

"You see, Jih.. I... Got an allergy. So.. It's a rash."
"Oh. There's a lot of them." Jih's eyebrows furrowed.
"Well. Dad was too wild in scratching those itches." Taemin beamed at the trio. Jungkook laughed and pointed at Taemin who winked back at him.

Jih looked at Jimin who stood there like an idiot.
"Don't be so rough." Jungkook said to Jimin and got a light punch in the stomach for making that comment.
Jih wasn't even going to attempt to understand why everyone was smiling, he was too happy seeing Jungkook.

"But Ironman.. How did you know I'd be back today? Isn't that why you're here?" Jih smiled at him and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. Both Jimin and Jungkook froze at the question.

They weren't prepared for this! A few minutes ago just Jungkook was trying to sneak out without getting noticed while Jimin was trying to help him succeed by going to the extent of pushing Taemin onto the floor.

"I.. Ugh.." Jungkook fumbled around for words as did Jimin.
"He came here with me." Jungkook and Jimin  turned to see Taemin walk towards them as he spoke. Jih beamed and hugged Taemin.
"Really?" Jih asked and Taemin nodded and ruffled his hair.

"We were here to meet dad and check up on his allergies." Taemin said softly and Jungkook and Jimin sighed and smiled at him so gratefully. They couldn't just ambush Jih with the news of them being together. They needed to talk things out first.

"We'll be on our way now, you're here to take care of dad!" Taemin tickled his stomach and Jih laughed. He sounded just like Jimin when he laughed that hard.
"But... You'll come back, right Ironman?" Jih asked nervously. Taemin and Jimin smiled sadly at Jungkook.

"Of course! I'll be back this evening!" Jungkook took him in his arms and hugged him. Jih didn't want Jungkook to go, he had missed him all this while. And after knowing that it was a possibility that he'd be forgotten by him, he just didn't want to let him go.
" Okay.. " Jih said timidly and hugged him.

"Hey.. Don't worry. I'm not going to leave you. Ever." Jungkook cupped his face with one hand and Jih looked up cutely, his eyes glassy from holding back tears, he nodded and hugged him one more time before he went to Jimin.

"I'll be calling you in a bit" Taemin whispered to Jimin who smiled shyly and hugged him. Jungkook waved goodbye to Jimin and Jih as he walked out with Taemin.

"Taemin hyung.. Thank you so much.." Jungkook smiled at him and Taemin patted his shoulder as he chuckled.
"It's fine. I can understand you both need to talk things out. Not only with each other but with your families and Jih is a baby, it takes some time. I would love to see you stutter to make excuses but I had to help in this case." Taemin said to him as they walked into the elevator.

" I can see you love them and want them to be yours as soon as possible.. But.. It's not an easy thing, Jungkook. Take it like an advice from an elder brother. You need to give Jih his space before telling him everything. He's very sensitive, he needs to adjust fully. " Taemin smiled at him and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

They both walked out of the building and smiled at each other one more time before Jungkook spoke up.
" I'm so glad you are here, hyung.. I'm sorry for being a jerk initially. I'm sort of dumb when I'm insecure. " Jungkook said shyly and Taemin laughed hard.
"Everyone is. Don't worry about it. I'm here when you both need me." Taemin hugged him and then they both parted ways.
_______________________________________

Jungkook drove home happily. He was this happy for the first time ever. He had a skip in his step as he walked into his house singing. The family's chauffeur, gardeners and caretakers, were all shocked and almost fainted seeing him dancing his way in.

"Well, well, well. Jeon Jungkook do you have any ide--" Before his grandmother could scold him, he held her hand and began dancing with her. He eyes widened and she smiled at her grandson fondly.

"I am happy today.." Jungkook gave her a big smile, his eyes twinkling with a kind of sparkle he had when he was a child and spent time with his grandfather.

"I can see." She beamed and they danced together.
"Seems like all is well with Jimin." She said and Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.
"How did you know?" he asked.
"Well. I can tell." she said smugly as she closed his collar button, that's when Jungkook realised he had hickeys. Jungkook gulped and his ears turned pink.

His grandmother laughed and pinched his cheeks.
"This is.." Jungkook said flustered.
"I maybe old, but I'm still very.. Um.. What's that word? Awesome?" she pouted as she recollected the word.
"Awesome!" Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"Now go put some ice on this and join me for breakfast." she pulled his ear lightly and Jungkook ran off.

She sighed as she stood there happily, she felt like she was at ease now. Her little grandson was now a grown man, he had met someone he loved.

She walked up to a table and picked up a small picture frame of her wedding day. She hoped her grandson had found a man he loved as much as she loved her husband and her husband loved her, even till his last breath.

Author's note

*wipes your tears because of the emo last part*

I was on Instagram the other day and saw people recommending my books to Jikookworld when she asked for ff recommendations. I died of happiness. ;-;

I love you guys so much.

THANK YOU FOR 190K READS ♥️♥️♥️🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 11.9K 26
When Jungkook struggles to be a single dad, he meets y/n, a simple girl who wants to help him out. But when they start to fall for each other, everyt...
11.3K 1.1K 34
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...
11.3K 501 17
Jungkook sighs and looked at the baby's face. His daughter. She looks so innocent, looking at him with her doe eyes that she gets from him. Jungkook...
219K 10K 18
When the 28 years old CEO of Jeon Estates needs a nanny for his 3 kids. Jeon Joongki, Jeon Hyemi, Jeon Soeul. He is a good dad, but always forgots th...