Make A Wish, Master~

By VampireRoses1223

"H-Huh?!" I screamed, clutching my towel tightly. "Y-Your the man I hit with my car earlier! How did you get... More

FULL Description ;)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Please Read And Vote ;)
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Update o.o
Special Voted On Chapter (Description Below)
S.V.O.C (Special Voted On Chapter) Part Two!!!
No, It Is Not Over.

Chapter Eighteen

65.7K 2.4K 535
By VampireRoses1223

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-VampireRoses1223

I sulked as I looked out the window of my car, watching several trees zoom past us.

Yes, that's right, US.

Erai was also in the car, and as you can probably guess, driving. Like always.

"You know, smiling once in a while won't kill you." Erai's playful tone irritated me to no end. And I was not the kind of person to take up this bullcrap in the morning.

"Although I'd be grateful if it did." I mumbled dully as I plopped my chin into my palm and continued staring out the window. "You seriously piss me off, you know that?"

Erai laughed lightly, which made me madder. He better not think I was joking. "Now now Master." He cooed, making me roll my eyes dramatically. "What would I do without you to scold me like you do? It gets me hot."

"You pervert!" I barked at him, earning another laugh. "And plus, why the hell are you bent on driving? Especially MY car?!"

"You don't like me driving you?" He asked with an amused smirk, and I narrowed my eyes at him. "You know better than anyone that I sure as hell don't. It's MY car, don't you think I know how to drive it?!"

"I'm sure you do." He winked at me. "You give me the impression you're very good at riding things."

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped as I scoffed, and Erai only laughed at me again. "You know, if you leave your mouth open like that, someone might take it as an invitation."

"That's it you sick pervert!" I screeched. "After work, you are WALKING home!" My blood boiled as I felt an urge to ram his stupid head into the window. But then we'd both die, so I held off on the temptation.

"You know, if you keep being ungrateful like that, I won't go easy on you at work." He winked evilly at me, and I froze as I remembered the horror that was awaiting me as soon as I got to work. Erai was now my other boss.

"Hm, that's right. You're a quick learner." He smirked and looked back at the road with a satisfied grin. I ground my teeth together in frustration. This bastard! "At least I didn't have to whore myself out to the boss to get the job." I backfired, and it was Erai's turn to have his mouth hanging open.

"Hmph, careful Erai, you know what they say." I smirked as I mocked him. "Someone might take it as an invitation. Or are you just showing me how you presented your 'résumé' to my boss?"

Shots were fired, and I could have sworn there were electrical sparks flying all over the place. Erai only grinned evilly at me as he laughed in disbelief. "You sly little minx!" He scoffed, and it was my turn to parade the victorious smirk.

"You know what happens when you fight fire with fire Erai?" I raised an eyebrow in amusement as I continued to mock him victoriously. "YOU GET BURNED!"

"Oh? Is that right?" Erai smirked one final time, turning his head and looking ahead at the road. "We'll see."

My victory smile dropped slightly, and I felt a pit open up in my stomach, making it do several flips. I had a bad feeling coming on, and from the look on Erai's face, I knew I probably should have just kept it down to a minimal... Fuck.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

My life was now officially hell.

Well, I mean it has been for a while now, ever since Erai decided to pop up in my bathtub, but he has reached an all new low.

All day now he has been ordering me around. 'Seren, take table 3's order already!' 'Seren clean up table 11!' 'Seren!' 'Seren!' 'Seren!'

Have you ever felt this feeling, you know the one when you knew you were officially screwed, and you were so frustrated you wanted to break down, drop to the floor and laugh like a mad woman because you have no other way of letting it out? Yeah, that was me right now.

My hair was a mess, and my work clothes had stains all over it, and my apron-

Well, let's not go that far.

I was in the back of the kitchen, washing dishes. The usual time the customers stopped coming in was around 4:45-ish, so we had around 15 minutes to clean tables, count the total cash in the register, sort out the tip jar, wash dishes in the back, mop the floors, or like Ryan and Kylie were doing like always, on 'break'.

And of course all the work was left to me.

I scrubbed the dishes squeaky clean, all the while imagining what kind of hell would be fitting for Erai when I came home. Although... The thought that was in my mind mentally and almost physically killed me. Erai still had his free will.

Even though I was his 'Master', I apparently had no power over him whatsoever. There was no wrath that I could pour down upon him. Damn it.

"Seren?" I heard a familiar voice pop into the kitchen. "What are you still doing washing dishes?" It was Kylie, who had apparently just gotten off her 'break'.

"Oh, just wanted to be a star pupil." I grumbled, stacking yet another sparkling dish on top of another. I was getting to be too good at washing dishes now.

"Wow... You look like crap." She said with raised eyebrows. "Have you been getting enough sleep?"

My mind went back and forth between nights, and every single time Erai was always popping up into my bedroom, complaining the bed was too big for one person, and that he was lonely.

"No... Let's just say a stray feral cat has been yowling outside my window all night." I said with a dull smile on my face. Kylie just looked at me funny, and nodded her head.

"Oh!" She said suddenly, coming to stand next to me. "Is that a new necklace?" She traced the golden chains down to the silver coin. "Wow... It's so beautiful, it looks sort of foreign... Did Jake buy this for you?" She giggled as she observed the necklace.

So many depressed thoughts swirled in my mind. Oh, the irony.

A necklace that I bought for my ex-boyfriend turned out to be a prison camp containing a perverted twisted Djinni that won't let go of my ankle, zapping this necklace onto me so he can track my every step. Now how do I go about telling Kylie that? "Yeah, sure..." I said dully, sulking on the inside. Sure he bought it for me. While I was the one who paid $1500...

"Oh! I almost forgot! Never mind doing the dishes! Hurry, come look!" Kylie paid no mind to there still being a soapy dish in my hand, and dragged me out and away from the kitchen, and into the lounge.

A bunch of girls were surrounding something by the coffee tables and giggling. They were literally forming a circle, and were obviously fawning over the person or thing in the middle. "....Uuuhhhh... What's going on?" I asked confused. "Why are there a bunch of girls here? And what are they doing screaming like fan girls?"

"You don't know?" Kylie asked gasping. She turned me towards them once more, and pointed her finger towards someone. "Take a closer look!"

I squinted my eyes, and I could see a tall figure with tan skin and black hair through the dimmed lights. "Is that... Erai?" I mumbled to myself in shock.

"Huh? Who?" Kylie pitched in, sharing the same confused look that I was wearing. I realized I had accidently called him by his real name instead of his fake 'boyfriend' one, Jake.

"Oh, uh, I thought it was somebody else for a second, haha..." I laughed lightly. "But now that I think about it, is that Jake?"

"Yes!" She giggled like one of the fan girls surrounding him, making a fuss over absolutely nothing in my opinion. "Apparently Jake went outside to promote the cafe, and he started talking to one girl, and all of a sudden she called all her friends here, and well... We apparently have skyrocketed in customers AND tips!"

I just gawked at him. Did he charm that girl into calling all her friends here? And tipping him?? All the while while fondling him with their eyes???

The soapy plate in my hand slipped out of my hand, and crashed into the floor. I jumped back before any of the shard could come into contact with me, and when I looked up, everyone's eyes were on me.

"It looks like one of our employees was craving my attention." Erai tapped his chin while grinning at me evilly. My face turned red, and I shook my head vigorously. "No I wasn't! The dish was soapy, and I accidentally dropped it!" I defended myself, and Erai made his way through the crowd of charmed girls and towards me and Kylie.

"Kylie, could you go into the back and bring out the broom? I have to have a word with Seren about damaging cafe property." Erai just shook his head in fake disappointment. "Seren, just what am I going to do with you?"

This son of a bitch! He's making me look like I did it on purpose just to get his attention!

He suddenly grabbed my arm and led me into the kitchen where prying ears couldn't get to. "Seren, if you wanted my attention, all you had to do was say so." He smirked down at me, and I balled up my fists.

"You bastard-!" I began, but he cut me off just as quickly as I started. "Ah ah, I'm still your boss remember?" He put his finger on my lips as so silence me, which made me even more mad.

"Seren..." He whispered as he leant in closer, his face only inches away form mine. Before I could pull away or do anything, suddenly his blue eyes started glowing again. They swirled and danced like sapphires in crystal blue water, and I couldn't look away. "Admit that you wanted my attention."

He was leaning in closer and closer, and before his lips could meet mine, realization slapped me on the side of my face, knocking me into consiousness. I jumped away before he could fully kiss me, and his eyes widened as I tore myself away from him.

"Why the fuck would I ever do that?!" I barked at him, my cheeks flushed red. I could feel my face grow hot from a mixture of shock, embarrassment and appalment.

He just remained quiet as he stared at me in awe, but gradually he started to smirk. "Hm, just like I thought..." He mumbled, running his hand through his hair and looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

I was on my guard the entire time and glared at him. "What's like you thought? Oh, were you expecting me to jump into your arms like on of your little fan girls?!" I just laughed, and put a hand on my hip. "Well sorry to say, but no way in hell would I ever do what you say willingly! If your looking for a cheap or even free hook-up, I'm more than sure one of the girls out there would be more than willing!"

"What's that in your tone I detect?" Erai once again leaned forward with an amused look on his smug face. "Is that... Jealousy?"

"Jealousy?!" I yelled in astonishment. "Listen you little..!"

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought his face down to mine. "I may not be able to much here at work, but so help me, when we get home I'm going to-!"

"What?" A shocked voice rang out from the entrance into the kitchen, and I gasped as I turned my head and saw a confused looking Ryan at the doorway.

"Ryan!" I said releasing Erai's shirt and backing away from him. "H-How long have you been standing there?!"

Ryan eyed me suspiciously, and then Erai, until his eyes landed back on me. "Long enough to hear what you were going to do to him once you toe got home, apparently something you couldn't do while at work..."

My face exploded with heat as I blushed madly at Ryan's words. He totally got it all wrong! Great, now he thinks I was going to jump Erai as soon as we came home! Oh God!

"N-No! I swear, it wasn't what it sounded like!" I shook my head, looking between him and Erai. "Right Jake?!"

Erai smirked and crossed his arms as if saying, 'No, it was exactly how it looked and sounded like.' I angrily glared at him, warning him with my eye daggers not to say anything bad.

But before he could say anything, I quickly grabbed Erai's arm and dragged him out of the kitchen. I knew Erai all too well, and I knew EXACTLY what he was going to say to make the situation 5 times worse.

Ryan just stared at me in surprise as I made our way past him and out into the lounge and towards the cafe front door. It was once again empty, except for Ryan staring at us out the kitchen window, and Kylie cleaning up the dish shards. But before we could make it there, Erai pulled his arm away from mine, and crossed his arms defiantly. "Why are you in such a hurry to get away? Are you just trying to get me home faster so you can do all the things the kitchen boy was imagining?"

My face felt hot again as I blushed. "Ugh, no! And his name isn't 'kitchen boy', it's Ryan! Now let's go!" I tried to grab his arm again but he jumped away. "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you're in such a hurry to get home."

I just ground my teeth as I glared at Erai. This stubborn mule! "Ugh! Why can't you just be obedient?! And to answer your question, I know you all too well, and I know what you're going to do!" I harshly whispered to him to make sure Ryan or Kylie don't overhear.

"Oh yeah." He asked amused. "And what would that be?"

"You're probably going to say something stupid to make it look like we're some kind if inseparable fuck couple! Now let's go!" I urged once again, but Erai still wasn't budging.

"Hm, and why is that a bad thing again?" He asked with a devious smirk, and I just glared at him. "Because my ex-boyfriend is watching!"

Erai stopped smirking and just looked shocked. "What? RYAN is your ex-boyfriend? The one you bought the necklace for?"

"Uh, yes!!! Now LETS GO." I quietly barked at him. Erai's eyebrows knitted together as his expression clouded over and looked troubled. I quickly marched up to him, grabbed his hand, and started to walk.

"Now before you do anything stupid, let's just-" Before I could finish my sentence or even drag Erai another foot, suddenly he grabbed my shoulders, turned me around, grabbed my chin in his hand, and crashed his lips passionately into mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 13 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...
385 1 28
Something didn't feel right. I looked around my room slowly; cautiously; taking everything in and trying not to feel too nervous. Perhaps Lure was in...
206K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
202 30 12
"Shit" I swore holding my nose, it seemed broken and the effect of our collision drew some blood. "Gosh, I'm so sorry" a soft feminine voice apologiz...