Between You And Me

By GemaWrites15

Sierra Moore can't seem to find a guy she likes. No one catches her eye. Phoenix Lake is looking to start ov... More

Sierra Moore
Phoenix Lake
So Mysterious
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Well, This Bites
This Can't Be Happening
Cookies and Ice Cream, Perfect Combination
Messed With The Wrong Girl
I'm Claustrophobic
Didn't Mean Anything
Everyone has a story
I'm Sorry
The Date
Be Mine
Trouble and Secrets
You Mean Everything To Me
Happy Birthday, Chloe and Katherine
Trouble Starts With B
Road Trip, and Getting Lost
Happy Birthday, Phoenix
A Christmas To Remember
The Past, Should Stay In The Past
Safe In Your Arms
Time Jump: First Year In College
He's Not Coming Back
Making My Way Back To You
Do You Still Love me?
Reconnecting
I Feel Sick
Will You Marry Me?
Eight Months Later
Epilogue
Announcement

Happy Birthday, Sierra and Matias

7.6K 434 95
By GemaWrites15

MATIAS POV:

I saw the perfect opportunity to snatch the gun, except it backfired and it ended up shooting me in the arm.

Fuck, this hurts like hell.

Soon the police arrived, and he got scared and let the gun drop, Nix grabbed it and tossed it away then he threw a punch on his nose.

"That's for hitting Sierra, and Grace, fucking coward, you just made everything easy by coming here, you're really stupid." Nix said angry.

"I came here cause I wanted to end you all, you took Grace from me." He said looking at me.

"She was never yours, have fun in jail." I smirked.

After the police handcuffed him, my family came outside and saw my arm, they rushed me to the hospital.

Once we got to the hospital they removed the bullet, that hurt too. What's life without a crazy person shooting you.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

We were a few days away from our birthday, finally eighteen. Woohoo.

I was at Phoenix place watching a movie, I felt his lips on my neck he was kissing it making me hot.

I let a little moan escaped, which was music to him, he started to suck it really hard.

Soon his lips met mine and things were getting intense, his hands started to roam my body.

"Someone is happy down there." I said while pointing at his poking device.

"Sorry, guess he's excited to be in the presence of my hot girlfriend." He said against my lips.

Let's just say, he explored and left me in pure bliss. It was freaking amazing.

He also guide me on how to explore him.

"So?" He asked.

"That was, wow." I said catching my breath.

No, we didn't have sex, we just explored each other.

"Just wait when I finally make you mine completely, you won't be able to walk." He smirked, and by the way his member is ten inches. Good luck me.

••••••••••••

It was our birthday today eiiiik finally eighteen, woohoo.

"We're eighteen, people." I heard Matias yelled.

"Hell yeah, eighteen motherfudgers." I said getting out and joined Matias in the celebration.

"Yay, what's that fudger word." Dove asked while jumping with us.

"It's a type of chocolate." We said with Matias.

Our parents came out and just laughed.

"Happy birthday, Matias and Sierra." Our parents said.

"Happy birthday, sissy and bro." They all hugged us.

"Thanks."

"So what do you guys want for today?" Mom asked.

"I don't want a crazy party, just family and friends." We said in unison.

"Stop that."

"No, you stop that."

Our parents were looking at us as we said everything in unison.

"They're nuts." Dove said to our parents.

"They are." Dad said while picking her.

After our birthday breakfast, I checked my phone to see if I got a text or a call from Nix, but nothing.

Great.

I just laid in bed with a pillow on my face.

"Happy birthday, babe." I removed my pillow and saw Phoenix with roses along with a cookie box.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday."

"I could never forget my girl's birthday." He said walking towards me then pulled me into a kiss.

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you." I smiled against his lips.

"Here." He said giving me the roses with cookies.

"And this." He gave me a present.

I opened it and it was a beautiful locket with a picture of us.

"It's beautiful, I love it." I pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you." I smiled against his lips.

"I love you more."

"You're eighteen, how does it feel to be an adult?"

"Same." I said, he just chuckled.

"And you will be nineteen in two months."

"Yep, I'm getting old."

"Yes, is that a grey hair." I gasped.

"Nope, but you have one." He said pulling it off.

"The fuck." I said while seeing my grey hair.

"Falls dramatically while eating cookies." I said collapsing on my pillow.

He just laughed.

"It's okay, I still love you."

"Bite me."

Which he did, he bit my lower lip.

"Okay love birds, break it or i will chop his balls." Dad said, he's too much.

"Get ready, we're meeting everyone at your favorite restaurant." He said before leaving.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you without clothes, but if I stay i will lose my boys." He whispered making me laugh.

"I'll be out in a few." I said before he left.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

We arrived and everyone was waiting for us, we ordered and then our cake came, half with cookies and half with kit kat's, yes my brother had a weakness for kit kat's

After cutting the cake we gave everyone a piece and then it happened, it was tradition.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

My parents smashed cake at each other.

"Some things will never change." Aunt Bri said as everyone just chuckled.

"Yep, these two unholy souls enjoy their cake very much." Aunt Jojo said, if you know her, you know that has a double meaning.

"Ewwww." We said in unison making everyone laugh.

We had a great time at the restaurant, which by the way was rented for the night, so after food and cake we danced.

MATIAS POV:

After our party I went to the beach for a walk with Grace.

"Best birthday ever." I said to her.

"Oh yeah, why's that?"

"Because I got to spend it with my best friend, who's now my girlfriend." I said as i wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you so much, Grace."

"I love you too." She said before pulling me into a kiss.

"Aww." We pulled away to see Sierra and Phoenix.

"Hey lovebirds." He said.

"Thought everyone left." I said.

"They did, well Chloe and Katherine are getting unholy." Sierra chuckled.

"We just went for a walk." Katherine said.

"Yup, and now we're here." Chloe said.

"How about we all go for a swim." Max suggested.

"Last one in is a rotten egg." Langdon yelled while running to the sea along with everyone else.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I said while throwing Grace over my shoulder then made our way to the sea, she just laughed.

It was indeed the best birthday ever, we got to spend it with our family and friends, I was happy with my dream girl. And also happy that my twin met a guy that made her happy and that wasn't a real size tool.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 15 87
Lo, who has always struggled to understand the meaning of the word "Love", meets someone that seems to be caught up with the exact same problem.. but...
51 2 25
A small town girl must move to the big city to live with her aunt and her rich husband. Meets a guy who she falls in love with. Then realizes he is t...
2.6K 31 21
A trip to the mountains for skiing was not what 24 year old Elaine Hatfield had planned. However dragged along by her boyfriend, Marcus, Elaine is fo...
1.1K 64 29
After an abusive relationship during her freshman year of high school, Aubrey Pierce enters her junior year with forced amnesia about her past. She c...