It's All In the Stars

By pumpkinofmyeye

Yoongi is living a normal life, and he could say that he's already contented with everything. That is until a... More

⋆ one ⋆
⋆ two ⋆
⋆ three ⋆
⋆ four ⋆
⋆ five ⋆
⋆ six ⋆
⋆ seven ⋆
⋆ eight ⋆
⋆ nine ⋆
⋆ ten ⋆
⋆ eleven ⋆
⋆ twelve ⋆
⋆ thirteen ⋆
⋆ fourteen ⋆
⋆ fifteen ⋆
⋆ seventeen ⋆
⋆ eighteen ⋆
⋆ nineteen ⋆
⋆ twenty ⋆
⋆ twenty-one ⋆
⋆ prologue ⋆

⋆ sixteen ⋆

11.3K 869 569
By pumpkinofmyeye

The sky was blue, the birds were singing, and the trees were growing well. What a lovely day, indeed. Everything around Jimin was so wonderful the boy couldn't help but sigh in content.

He arrived too early in the restaurant so it's understandable that his beloved Yoongi-hyung was yet to arrive. He was not worried, though. He had sent about a hundred texts and left a dozen voicemails to the older boy. He had no choice but to repeatedly confirm that yes, he'd be here.

Jimin looked around. The place looked pretty nice. It has a homey kind of feel that would make you comfortable and feel at ease. Their chairs were also comfy.

He had picked a seat by the corner to keep them secluded. It's almost lunch time so people would obviously rush in a few minutes from now. Being early was handy. Maybe he should ask for some kind of reward from Yoongi?

"Stop smiling. It's scary."

Jimin turned and smiled cheekily when he saw his favorite hyung standing by the table. He stuck his tongue out and revered in Yoongi's beautiful smile when he did.

"Shut up, hyung! It's cute!"

"Hmm..."

"It is and you know it!" Jimin insisted, making the other boy laugh. Oh, how he had missed that. How he had missed this.

Yoongi took his seat across Jimin and looked around, taking in the design of the restaurant. He didn't seem to be trying to ignore Jimin or avoiding making eye contact with him. It's like he suddenly changed back to the old Yoongi.

As much as he wanted to reach out right now and hold the other boy's hand, Jimin refrained himself. Jungkook had advised him that making any move might ruin everything. He was yet to find out what caused Yoongi to act like that but he did know that the boy didn't want Jimin anymore. At least, not in the way they used to be.

The thought made Jimin frown but he shook his head. It was not the time to lament the fact that he could not longer taste those pretty pink lips. Things were complicated and a lot of words were unspoken, but right now, they were here to hang out like normal friends would do. Jimin just wanted to enjoy his time with his hyung.

"Have you ordered anything yet?" Yoongi asked, pulling Jimin out of his musings. And oh, that smile.

"Nope. I wanted to wait for you," he replied.

Yoongi nodded and flashed another smile that made Jimin's heart skip a beat. "How sweet."

They gestured for a waiter to come and get their order. A beautiful blond heeded their request and handed them the menu, politely standing with her pen and pad while waiting for their orders.

Jimin was eyeing the roasted beef with interest when he noticed something's off. There was this weird feeling that kept on bugging him, and when he looked up, he realized what it was.

Oh. The freaking NERVE.

The blond waitress who had deceived Jimin and gained his trust, only to stab him in the back when he was literally not looking! How could she look at his Yoongi with those lustful eyes? And worse, Yoongi was not even aware.

Unacceptable!

Jimin scowled and was trying to think what he should do at this situation when Yoongi finally placed the menu down. Jimin watched as Yoongi listed his orders to the witch, err waitress, who was giving him heart eyes. He didn't seem perturbed by that. Ugh.

"And two mud pie sundaes," Yoongi finished. The girl gave him a sickening flirty smile.

And Yoongi smiled in return.

What the heck.

Yoongi was a grumpy old man. He wouldn't, and SHOULDN'T, smile in return. Why was he smiling?

The girl turned to a seething Jimin and the boy did not think twice of narrowing his eyes at her fake angel face.

The girl blinked, seemingly surprised at the sudden hostile treatment.

Jimin only huffed. "One cup of rice, roasted beef, a slice of lasagna, and one order of mud pie-"

"I already ordered mud pie sundae for both of us. It's your favorite, right?"

He was caught by surprise that Yoongi actually remembered that part. He nodded blankly, his anger now forgotten as he stared at the beautiful boy in front of him. He was too busy staring at the other boy that he did not notice the waitress leaving with a little irritated humph.

Jimin was more than glad to get rid of her.

Their food arrived pretty quickly. Yoongi was joking how the boy should've ordered more rice with how fast he was eating, but Jimin was not to be blamed, the food was so delicious.

Soon, his rice was gone and he wanted more. He pouted because the blond waitress was eyeing them as if ready to come to their table once called. Jimin didn't want her anywhere near his Yoongi-hyung, which meant no ordering, which in turn meant no rice. He sniffed, feeling tears start to prickle in his eyes.

"Yah, why don't you just order more rice?" Yoongi asked, laughing as he gazed at the pouting boy.

Jimin shook his head. "Don't want to."

"Are you on a diet?"

"Uh...not really."

This made the older boy frown. He sighed as he titled his head. "Should I just order rice for you?"

"No!" Jimin was quick to answer. "U-Uh... Just no. I don't wanna order anything else."

"But you wanted more rice?"

Jimin nodded, his pout back in place.

With another sigh, Yoongi picked his own plate up and slowly transferred its contents to Jimin's empty plate. He now had a plate of more than half a cup of rice and a smiling Yoongi. Oh, what a day.

"Hyung, are you sure you-"

"I'd die happily by just knowing that my dongsaeng is being fed well so go ahead, eat and prosper, Park Jimin."

Chuckling at his hyung's antics, Jimin nodded his head. He could feel a light blush creeping unto his face but he barely cared. His hyung was being sweet and he would take anything he could get. Suddenly, the food tasted even better.

They talked about a lot of things. Yoongi was working on a new song with Namjoon for yet another gig, this time for a larger crowd. Jimin was really proud and did not hold back in letting the older boy know that. He requested if he could go to the gig and received a shy nod.

Jimin also talked, more like complained, about all his upcoming exams and how he was suffering in always ending up as a thirdwheel to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Every single day, hyung, every single day! I am at the point of wanting to look for a new apartment because the noises are giving me nothing but nightmares!" Jimin narrated, earning a laugh from the other boy.

"I know the feeling, Jiminie. We all do," Yoongi empathized. "Is there anything else?"

"What do you mean by anything else?"

Yoongi shrugged, but Jimin felt like there was something more to the question. Or maybe he was just being paranoid. "Like anything else new? New hobbies or...new friends...?" Yoongi tried to elaborate.

Trying to ignore his weird thoughts, Jimin shook his head as an answer. "Nothing much is new. I did buy new shoes, though."

After a few more conversations, in which none of them mentioned about the recent happenings between the two of them, they were finally done eating. Or rather, Yoongi was finally done eating, because Jimin was still finishing his mud pie sundae.

He did not notice when Yoongi called for their bill. Too bad, because the one who approached them was the blond waitress who'll soon be found dead by the authorities if she would not stop making heart eyes to his man.

"Here's your bill," she said in a disgusting sweet voice and once again flashed a flirty smile while pretending Jimin did not exist.

And oh.

OH.

Yoongi smirked.

At her.

Jimin saw red.

Nope, not in front of his damn salad. NOT IN FRONT OF HIS MUD PIE SUNDAE.

While Jimin was playing in his mind the most painful way of murdering a certain blond, the said blond slid the bill towards Yoongi. Unperturbed and even returning a flirty smile, Yoongi inserted the paper bills in the bill holder and told the waitress to 'keep the change'. Ugh.

Jimin was so unimpressed by the scene he was forced to watch that he did not notice Yoongi actually paid for everything, including his order.

Before the waitress left, she slid a tissue paper on the table. Yoongi picked it up curiously and blinked his eyes in surprise. Jimin did not need to see what's on that freaking paper. He knew how these things go and it was obvious that the dumb waitress was giving her number to him.

"Uh, thank you?" was Yoongi's answer. The waitress visibly giggled and then left, not even sparing Jimin a glance.

If looks could kill, she'd be dead by now.

There was silence when the blond waitress left and Jimin regretted wasting his time glaring at the girl because he was not able to see what Yoongi did to the tissue. There was a heap of tissue on the side but he was not sure if Yoongi placed it there, or mochi forbid, decided to keep it. He came to the conclusion that rifling through the heap of tissue paper would seem desperate so he refrained from doing that.

His mood now ruined, Jimin pushed the mud pie sundae away from him and huffed.

"You're not going to finish that?" Yoongi asked, eyeing Jimin with confusion.

With a loud voice that hopefully the manager could hear, Jimin spat, "It tasted like literal mud." And with that, he stood up and stomped angrily out of that ugly restaurant, leaving Yoongi to scurry after him.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

"He really did that?"

"Yes!" Jimin shouted in frustration, almost about to throw a fit. He was just glad that Jin was ready to listen. "And I repeat, right in front of my mud pie sundae. My. Mud. Pie. Sundae."

Jin tutted his tongue. "That's really awful. Here, drink some tea."

The younger boy accepted the offer gratefully, sipping a little from the hot tea to calm himself. What happened yesterday in the restaurant gave him little to no sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened and he wouldn't be surprised if he would end up crazy because of that. It felt like a nightmare, the end of the world, the end of his beautiful life, apocalypse.

The moment his alarm clock had rung, signaling that it's already a decent time to disturb people, he quickly went to Jin, the eyebags be damned.

"Are you gonna do something about it?"

Jimin looked up, blinking dumbly as he was too immersed with his thoughts. When the words finally sunk in, all he could do was frown. "What do you mean by that, hyung?"

The older boy placed a plate of cookies in front of Jimin and shrugged at his question. "I don't know. Are you planning on doing something about it? About Yoongi flirting with others, I mean?"

Well, that just made everything even more confusing because it's not like Jimin could confront Yoongi and tell him he shouldn't be flirting with others. Okay, so he actually could do that, but he's not crazy enough yet.

Jimin sighed and pouted even more. It's quite surprising how Jin was taking everything so calmly. He had expected some scolding, especially that he knew how he cared so much for Yoongi and how against he was with flings and hookups.

"There's nothing I can do. Yoongi doesn't even want me anymore! All that's left is to sulk," Jimin said, picking a cookie and hoping it would erase all those horrid memories that were now forever stuck in his mind.

He was too busy nibbling the said cookie that he didn't notice Jin shaking his head and sighing as if he held all the problems in the world.

Jin sat in front of him and cleared his throat, effectively getting Jimin's attention from the cookie to him. His gaze at Jimin was very intense as if trying to bore a hole into his soul. Jimin squirmed on his seat, feeling a little awkward and maybe scared as well, being pinned with that gaze from the older boy.

"Tell me honestly, Jimin," the older boy began speaking, his voice serious and the usual humorous face all gone. "What do you feel right now? What do you feel for Yoongi?"

Oh...

Feelings.

Jimin didn't really want to talk about that so-called feelings.

"I'm..."

What did he feel? Right now?

Jimin scowled darkly. "I... I hate it, hyung!" he exclaimed as his emotions stirred up inside him. "I just hate it. I don't want him flirting with some other person. I don't want him giving with that sweet smile of his to others. I don't want him giving anybody else his attention! I don't want-"

"Jimin, all you're doing is listing what you don't want. But what exactly do you want from Yoongi?"

The question, although spoken calmly by Jin, seemed to have been shouted to Jimin. It felt like he stopped breathing for a minute as his mind slowly registered what was being asked of him. A question, or an answer, that he might have been trying to avoid all this time.

"I...want him to be mine."

Jin raised an eyebrow.

"I want him all to myself. Mine only. And...for me to be his. Just the two of us, together." Jimin then swallowed, images coming up in his mind as he thought of what 'together' would be with Yoongi. "I want us to support each other in what we dream to do. I want to be there in all of his performances and I also want him to be my number one fan in all my showcases. I want to be there when he already has his own studio. I want to build a house with him, probably raise chickens and adopt a cat and a dog from the local shelter. I want to see his smile years from now and see his wrinkles that aren't there before. I want to wake up next to him everyday. I want to fall asleep next to him everyday. I..."

Jimin gasped as if he was choking on air.

He didn't notice it. He didn't even see it coming.

He... He's in love with Yoongi.

"Well, there you go," was Jin's response that was barely heard amidst the ringing in his ears. Jimin closed his eyes and swallowed heavily.

He's in love.
==============

FINALLY. 

What do we have here? A Jimin who now realized he is in love with Min Yoongi. AND A WHOLE LIT ALBUM. Music vid + vocals + choreo + msg of the song = AWESOMENESS. I can't with this people. They just keep on getting better it's scary. 

Aaaaaand. Yoongi wore the outfit he made Jimin wear in BTS Run. That's when they were saying thank you to YT for giving them the diamond recognition.

This week has been a rollercoaster ride. Love lots and God bless ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 362 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...
217K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
24.2K 853 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
152K 7.7K 37
IDK WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BOOK IT'S CLEAR I HAVE DADDY ISSUES AND PROBABLY BRAIN DAMAGE 😃✋ > a story in which jimin has a notebook which's content...