The Church Girl And The Thug

By TenishaM

*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug lik... More

ღ Introduction ღ
ღ Chapter 1 ღ
ღ Chapter 2 ღ
ღ Chapter 3 ღ
ღ Chapter 4 ღ
ღ Chapter 5 ღ
ღ Chapter 6 ღ
ღ Chapter 7 ღ
ღ Chapter 9 ღ
ღ Chapter 10 ღ
ღ Chapter 11 ღ
ღ Chapter 12 ღ
ღ Chapter 13 ღ
ღ Chapter 14 ღ
ღ Chapter 15 ღ
ღ Chapter 16 ღ
ღ Chapter 17 ღ
ღ Chapter 18 ღ
ღ Epilogue ღ

ღ Chapter 8 ღ

203 7 0
By TenishaM

Rosey

The past few weeks have been great! I am so in love with Ramon it's ridiculous. He takes care of my every need and desire. He still doesn't tell me what he does for a living. So tonight is the night he spills the beans. I hope I can handle it.

I had on a white v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans, Ramon's Letterman jacket and my black flats. I walked out the door and down the street to where Ramon would be. He was waiting outside his car, but he wasn't alone.

"Just get the hell out of here Tasha!" Ramon yelled at the girl in front of him. She had on very short booty shorts and a over the shoulder shirt. This girl screamed hot mess!

"What does that white bitch have that I don't Ray?" she said on the verge of tears.

"Because she is not a hoe that likes to sleep around!" he said through gritted teeth.

"Fuck you Ramon!" she yelled looking towards me and back at Ramon who still hasn't noticed my presence.

"But what about the other night? I know you enjoyed it." she said rubbing her hands up and down his chest. Ramon looked at her like she just lost her mind. So I decided to make my entrance.

"Yeah Ramon about the other night!" I said mocking Tasha's voice.

He pushed Tasha off him and made his way towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my face into his chest. He smelt of that new p.diddy cologne. His smell lingered on me and made me want to stay there forever. But, someone wasn't going to let that happen.

"So this is what you choose over me. Some flat white hoe who can't keep her legs closed." Tasha said walking closer to Ramon and I. Ramon pulled me back from the hug and pushed me halfway behind him.

"Watch how the fuck you talk to her Tasha!" he snarled at her angrily.

"Why should I? I saw you guys sneaking out that day of the party. I bet he failed to mention that he was also inside me that night" she said smirking.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You know what I'll let you two figure this out" she said winking at Ramon and smirking at me.

I turned to Ramon and saw he was looking at his car in a deep thought. I walked over to his car and got in. 

I was beyond pissed! How could I have been so stupid to give him my virginity after he had sex with another girl! I just wanted to cry and let out all this bundled up anger towards him. How could I ever think he would love or care for me.

I was knocked out my thoughts when Ramon joined me in the car and drove off. I wasn't even in the mood to go on this date anymore.

"Ramon can you just drop me off at home." I said quietly not sure if he actually heard me.

"Why?" he asked turning his attention from the road to me.

"Because I want to." I said with an attitude.

"What's up with that fucking attitude?" he said pissed.

"Nothing." I said turning my attention to the side window.

"No tell me cause I know something's up."

I just ignored him.

"So you just going to ignore me now?"

I ignored him again.

The next thing I know he swerves to the side of the road and gets out. We were around the forest and it was getting pretty dark out.

He walked over to my side of the car and opened my door. He grabbed my arm gently and brung to the back seat.

"Ramon what the hell are you doing?!" I asked after he got in after me and slammed the door shut.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he asked as if he was in pain.

"I wasn't ignoring you Ramon" I said crossing my hands over my chest and frowning.

"Yes you were so don't deny it."

"Well, maybe you should ask Tasha." I said coldly.

"So that's what this is about?" I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"So you going to believe some whore over your own boyfriend?" I stayed quiet.

"Okay I see how it is." he said turning to get out the car but I stopped him. I'll be damned if he thought we are over with this conversation.

"Okay so tell me this. Did you really sleep with her the day I gave you my virginity?" I asked on the verge of tears.

He got back in the car and looked at me. "Since I care about you and you my girl ima be honest with you. I did sleep with her that day" he said looking at his hands. That's when I lost it.

"I fucking hate you! I wish I never even met you!" I yelled in his face. I unlocked my side of the door and took a step out. Before I could take another I was roughly pulled back into the car. He reached over me and locked the door back.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine. His kisses were making me forget why I was mad. He grabbed me from the back and dragged me to his lap so I was straddling him. He unbuttoned my jeans making me snap back into reality.

"So you think you can seduce me to make me forget what you did?!" I said trying to jump out of his lap but failing when he just held me closer.

"Look Rose I love you and if I knew that night I'd find love I would have never slept with that girl." he said sincerly wiping a tear I didn't know that fell.

'Does he really love me?' I thought to myself.

"Do you really love me?" I asked voicing my thoughts out.

"Rosey to tell you the truth... I've never really had a girlfriend." he said honestly.

"Really?"

"Yes and I do love you. Your the first girl that I have genuinely loved." he said looking deeply into my eyes.

"I'm sorry what I said back then. I don't hate you. I love you too."

He smiled. "Good cause now I'm about to make love to you" he said and that's exactly what he did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramon

After Rosey and I made love in my car we fell asleep. I woke up before she did and drove to my house. I need to be honest with Rosey and tell her what I really do. After dedicating my love to her in all possible ways I think it's time to show her my true colours.

I picked Rosey up and carried her bridal style into my house. Before I could lay her on the bed she started to stir in my arms.

She yawned and stretched out her arms hitting me in the chest. "Ramon why are you carrying me?" she asked. I placed her on the bed and looked into her beautiful grey eyes.

"We should talk Rosey"

"What is it Ramon?"

"I'm a drug dealer."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Well damn you just gonna blurt it out like that!" she asked jumping out of the bed.

"I can't believe this. W-why are you just now telling me this?" she asked pacing back and forth.

"Look Rose I'm sorry I was just scared if I told you; you wouldn't love me anymore" I said rubbing my neck nervously.

She let out a sigh and looked at me. "I will never stop loving you Ramon." she said smiling slightly.

I got up and kissed her passionately. This girl was a true ride or die female. Before I had the chance to deepen the kiss my business phone went off.

"Give me a second babe." I said giving her a peck on the lips and going in the hall to take the call.

"What's up Jason?"

"We need you to hit the club Ray." he said over the loud music.

"I don't know man Rose is over here."

"So you can bring her too"

"Man I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Why not? You didn't tell her yet?"

"Yeah I told her what I do."

"Then let her see how we roll then."

Hmm that might not be a bad idea. "Okay nigga damn! I gotta go" I said and hung up.

I walked back into the room to find my white girl looking around. "I hope you not trying to steal nothing" I whispered in her ear. She jumped a mile away and held her chest.

"Dang Ramon you scared the shit out of me!" She said.

I laughed. "Sorry baby I didn't mean to" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Get dressed and wear something sexy."

"Why?" she asked suspiciously.

"I'm taking you to the club"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.9K 36
This is a story about a preachers daughter going through life and how romance came into play when she didn't expect it. Erica is an 18 year old, shy...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
6.7K 186 25
[WILL SOON BE UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Most people think love is easy. That you don't put in work. Angel struggles to see this as she finds her place in...
27 0 8
She wasn't a normal girl to start off with; her parents never treated her like a child but as a weapon. She grew up being a fighter and her parents w...