.:Taken By A Werewolf:. [ON H...

By VampireRoses1223

Bolten grabbed my hand once more, but more firmly this time. "Vivian I know this is going really fast, but we... More

Chapter One - It's Time For A Change
Chapter Two- Run Run As Fast As You Can
Chapter Three - Lets Run Away Together
Chapter Four - Welcome To Colorado!
Chapter Five - Get Lost!
Chapter Six - Mind Your Own Business
Chapter Seven - Pampered and Smothered
Chapter Eight - Bitch Please
Chapter Nine - A Hot Stranger
Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part One
Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part Two
Chapter Eleven - The Cabin In The Woods
Chapter Twelve - An Attempt To Escape, Part One
Chapter Twelve - An Attempt To Escape, Part Two
Chapter Thirteen - This Has To Be A Dream!
Chapter Fourteen - Not So Helpless Now, Aren't I?
Chapter Fifteen - WHAT?!
Chapter Sixteen - Alone In This Dark World
Chapter Seventeen - Bolten's P.O.V
Chapter Eighteen - Back Where I Started
Chapter Nineteen - Bolten's P.O.V
Chapter Twenty - Who Is This Guy?
Chapter Twenty-One - From Bad To Worse
Chapter Twenty-Three - Surprise...
Chapter Twenty-Four - Cassandra & Chance's P.O.V
Chapter Twenty-Five - Blackmail

Chapter Twenty-Two - I Have To Do What?!

8.6K 214 6
By VampireRoses1223

I Have To Do What?! - Chapter Twenty-Two

"Oh no..." I whispered frustrated. It was Bolten, coming to take me back to the prison cell, also known as his room.

"What's wrong? Why is the young master so angry now? Don't you want to be with your mate..?" Lil asked suspiciously.

I just sighed, and looked down. "No... He kidnapped me, twice... And the worst part is I dont even live in this state! That possessive asshole took me away from my life, and I was supposed to get married too... But now I can never get back to my home and boyfriend... I dont even love Bolten, he doesn't even care..."

Lil's eyes widened, and she just looked at me with a sympathetic look. "If I were you, I would go hide, and quick..." Lil whispered to me, pointing to a tall willow tree on top of a mini hill. I quickly nodded my head, but suddenly stopped, and panic soon set in.

"But Lil, what about you?" I asked, my voice laced with concern and sympathy, but at the same time I was relieved she understood me, and was even helping me escape... Lil just gently smiled at me, and looked down.

"Dont worry about me deary, I've done this all my life... Now go!" She said, waving her hands, a jester for me to go already.

I looked to the tree and back to Lil, and I felt really bad for her, but I had no choice...  If I was to get out of here, I needed to hide and avoid Bolten... But what about Lil...?

"Go!" Lil whisper shouted to me. I slowly nodded my head, and whispered, "Thank you..."

And with that, I took off for the tree. A werewolf, as I had already experienced and learned before, are about 5 times faster than any human, so I had to hurry, and not make a single sound.

I got to the tree, and moved all the thin swinging leaf covered branches, and hide behind the thick tree trunk.

I could still see and hear what was going on, but sometimes the leaves covered my view. And suddenly, I saw hedges completely breaking apart and being ripped out of the ground.

I almost gasped when I saw how furious Bolten was, he had a reason to be so angry, but I needed to get out of here. He was being selfish and only thinking of his own needs being taken care of, but he never thought about what I needed...

And I needed to get out of here, and go home. I played along to his little games, but every game has to end sooner or later. And I chose sooner, because there's no way in hell I'd stay around for later.

I was suddenly brought back to reality when I heard an angry growl and a booming voice yell, "Where is she?!"

I winced at his beyond harsh tone, and hid further behind the huge tree. I dug my nails into the bark of the tree, getting more and more nervous. "Mr. Bolten... Where is who?" Lil asked, and she sounded so innocent and convincing, I almost believed her myself.

"Dont play ignorant with me! Where is she!" Bolten yelled, coming dangerously close to Lil, his face almost red with fury.

"Mr. Bolten, now calm down! I have absolutely no idea what your talking about..." Lil said as her eye brows furrowed with fake confusion, but only I could tell it was fake.

Bolten growled angrily, and tuned around and stormed towards a hedge. He let out an angry roar and ripped it out of the ground like it was a weed.

My mouth fell open, and I almost gasped. I could tell that Lil was starting to get more and more nervous as well. And I tried my best to swallow down all my fear.

I should go now... If I was going to escape from this hell hole, I needed to leave, right now. But I just couldn't...

I felt bad for Lil, and she was in trouble because of me, this was all MY fault...

So I decided to stay, and make sure Lil was going to make it out okay, and Bolten would just hopefully go look somewhere else, and leave Lil alone, and in one piece...

Suddenly, Bolten turned around to face Lil, and his face was dark and cold, the face only a killer has. It was also the face Bolten had when he was about to kill Chance.

I almost gasped as he walked towards Lil, but what he did next surprised me and scared even more.

He grabbed Lil by the neck, and was lifting her up. Lil's hands sot up to Bolten's hand that was suffocating her, and her face was turing purple.

I gasped, and ran out of my hiding spot and towards Bolten. "BOLTEN, STOP!" I yelled at him, running full speed towards him.

He didn't seem to hear or see me, as he continued to lift Lil off the ground. His face was getting darker, and he seemed to enjoy what he was doing to Lil.

"BOLTEN!" I called again, this time with tears pouring down my face. I ran up to him and grabbed his arm, and tried to pull him off of Lil.

He just evilly grinned as he continued to tighten his grip. "BOLTEN!" I called out, hitting him as I sobbed.

Suddenly, Bolten was thrown back, and Lil fell to the ground. I ran to her, and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Lil! Lil, are you okay?! I am so sorry Lil!" I cried, shaking her, but she didn't open her eyes.

"She's just unconscious, she'll be fine in half an hour. Werewolves heal quickly, you dont need to worry about it, so stop crying already..." I heard a familiar voice right behind me.

I stopped crying, but tears were still flowing down my face. I turned around, and I saw Chance standing behind me, looking calm and annoyed at the same time.

Bolten was on the ground, growling, and his eyes were dark and like an animal's. His eyes suddenly met mine, and he seemed to calm down a little bit, and he looked away to the ground.

"Get up, we need to go get her to the doctor's office." He said, and I slowly nodded, while I got up, and wiped my tears.

Chance effortlessly lifted Lil and threw her over his shoulder. He started walking back to the house, and I looked at Bolten, who seemed to be silently fuming and glaring at me. I looked away sadly, and slowly followed Chance.

I was surprised Chance would actually help me and Lil, and even take Lil to a doctor...

I stared at Chance, suspiciously. Why was he helping me?

We went inside, and I followed him to the doctor's office in the mansion, and we both went in. Chance explained to the doctor what happened, and the doctor just nodded knowingly, looking at Lil with a look that surprised me.

He looked at her as if his heart was breaking, and he just nodded and left to go get some stuff to help Lil for when she woke up.

Lil was lying down on a bed, her eyes still closed, her breath raged and shaky. I felt a tear slip down my face as my mind replayed what had happened, and Bolten's face haunted my mind.

"Let's go. There's something I need to tell you..." He said walking outside, not even waiting for my reply.

I looked down at Lil, and back at the door. I wanted to be back in time for when Lil wakes up, to apologize to her. This was all MY fault in the first place...

I reluctantly got up from the side of the bed, and walked out the door. I saw Chance leaning against a door not too far away, and he opened it and walked in.

I started having second thoughts, after all the last time he did try something last time, and if it weren't for Bolten...

I decided to walk inside anyway. It was probably a bad decision, but maybe he can explain why Bolten was acting this way...

I walked inside, and Chance closed the door. The room was dark, and was almost empty. But there was a beautiful and expensive looking light brown couch and a few elegant chairs in the room with boxes of stuff that seemed untouched for years.

I watched as Chance sat down on the lovely couch, and smirk. "Aren't you going to sit down?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow and smirking.

"Uh, I'd prefer to stand..." I half smiled at him, looking down. "I was hoping you could explain why Bolten is acting like this... He has been like this for a while now, and he almost killed Lil..."

He smirked, and chuckled lightly. "I know why, but your not going to like it..."

I lifted an eyebrow as I looked at him confused. "What do you mean? I just watched somebody almost die, I think can handle an explanation..." I put my hand in my hip.

I saw Chance's eye's scan over my body, and I saw lust in his eyes, but it disappeared after he met my angry gaze. "Well?" I asked sighing.

"He's acting like this because... You guys haven't completed the mating process." Chance explained, his face suddenly turning serious.

"What?" I asked surprised. "But he already marked me... What more can there be..?" I asked, suddenly regretting that I did.

Chance looked at me, and I could see that he had more to tell than just an explanation. His eyes looked shady, and he remained quiet for a moment. "You guys have to complete the mating process by having sex..."

I have to do what?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
168K 6.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
42.4K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
60.8K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.