UNHOLY | REGGIE MANTLE

By chrisevans-

UNHOLY | ❝that's cute, got knock off Josie here to fight for y'all?❞ ( reggie mantle x oc ) ( real life x so... More

u n h o l y
SOCIALS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

TWENTY-SEVEN

663 16 0
By chrisevans-

»»————- ∘ ————-««

IT WAS OPENING night for Riverdale High's Musical. This year they decided to do Carrie The Musical.

Violet opted out of auditioning for the play because she didn't quite like their choice of the play. Naviana in the other side auditioned and got a role. The girls went to opening night just to support her as well for their friends Toni and Fangs. They enter the auditorium room where the musical was being held. The girls all each had a bouquet of flowers for Naviana.

They went looking for some good seats so they can get a great view of her performing. Jughead holding his camera noticed them and motioned them to take the seats next to him.

The lights dimmed off indicating that the musical was about to start. Everyone got into their seats and went quiet.

The musical is well almost wrapped up. The girls were so proud of Naviana. Every time she showed up they would be cheering her on. They did the same for Toni and Fangs.

They were in the part now where Betty's mom who was playing Carrie's mother in the musical was singing.

"Father Almighty she's only a child But the woman is waking inside her. She will be lost if her passion runs wild. So I can't let her stumble and fall. Maybe I do things that I can't explain. But my feelings for her never change. You are still my precious one. Can you forgive what I've done?" Betty's mom sings out with so much emotion.

"All right, Carrietta, it's time to come out of your closet." Betty's mom stated looking at the crowd and not seeing the stage set up moving up. Once moved up, it revealed a bloody Midge with knifes stabbed into her. There was words written all over like it seemed in blood. It read, I am back from the dead. All those who escaped me before will die. B.H.

The audience gasp upon seeing Midge like that. "Uh, Kevin, did you re-block this scene? Why isn't she on her knees singing?" Cheryl asked Kevin was all confused on why Midge was like that. 

"I don't think that's part of the show." Jughead stuttered still with his camera recording. "Oh, my God!" Kevin exclaimed coming to realization of what's going on.

"Somebody, should help her. For God's sake, help her!" Cheryl screamed, making Betty's mom turn around and finally see the ugliness that was behind her. She screams in terror which made everyone freak out and scream. Everybody freaking out got up from their seats trying to leave rapidly. "Betty!" Violet heard Jughead say quickly getting out of his seat.

Through the chaos Violet, Ranae and Kiri got separated. Violet was frantic and didn't know what direction to go. People everywhere were scared and running out of the auditorium. Violet went the opposite direction, thinking about Naviana's safety.

She headed towards the stage but didn't make it because a pair of arms grabbed her by the waist and took her away.

Once outside she realized who the pair of arms belonged to. "What the hell!" Violet yelled at him for taking her away from going to get Naviana. "What the hell? That's what I get for trying to get you to safety?" Reggie yelled back at her wondering why she was so dumb.

"I was headed backstage! Now I won't be able to." She was furious now but most of all worried if anything happened to Naviana. "Are you stupid? Are you trying to get yourself killed? Why would you want to go backstage?" Reggie couldn't believe this girl was trying to get herself killed.

She rolled her eyes like it was the most obvious thing. "I was going for Naviana! She was in the musical and obviously back there with the killer! I needed to get her to safety!" Violet's voice cracks a bit thinking if anything happened to her friend.

Reggie noticed this and felt bad for yelling at her. "Wait, stay here." Then Reggie went running towards the door to get back to the auditorium. "Where are you going!" Violet yelled at him.

"Going to get your friend!" He yelled back before disappearing through the doors and back to the chaos.

Violet got anxious by the minute not seeing her friends and Reggie come out. She prayed that nothing happens to them. Just as if her prayers got answered she saw Ranae and Kiri come out. They saw her and ran towards her.

"Oh my god! I'm so glad you're here because we didn't see you nowhere inside." Kiri exclaimed embracing Violet in a hug. "We thought hopefully this smart bitch ended up outside. But we're dumb and decided to look for you instead of going outside." Ranae stated chuckling and hugging Violet.

"I would of called you guys stupid but I was literally trying to go backstage for Naviana." Violet shrugged with a straight smile on her face. "You tried going backstage? Oh my god! Naviana! She isn't out here!" Kiri realized they're missing their other friend.

"I would say don't worry Reggie gots this, but he went back inside a long time ago and hasn't come out yet." Violet stated looking at the door waiting to see if the two would come through it. "Reggie?" Both Kiri and Ranae said at the same time with confused looks.

"Yeah Reggie was the one who took me away from going backstage. But he instead went back inside once I told him I was going for Naviana." Violet explained to the girls.

Just when Violet finished her sentence, she saw Naviana coming outside with Reggie following behind. "Navi!" All three girls exclaimed running towards their friend and embracing her into a group hug. "I'm so fucking glad you're okay." Violet pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah I'm okay. I didn't know what happened and next thing I know everyone is freaking out. I was trying to get out but with too many people it was chaos, I freaked and just went to my dressing room and locked the door." Naviana tells the girls. "But then minutes pass by and I hear knocking on the door so I grab the most weapon worthy thing in my dressing room which was a book." She chuckled remembering.

"I carefully go to the door and ask who is it and Reggie answers it's him. But obviously he could be the killer so I question him asking how do I know he won't hurt me. He told me that Violet was outside waiting for me and that she stupidly wanted to risk herself by coming to get me personally." Violet rolled her eyes at Reggie for calling her stupid. "I thought that's something Violet would do." Naviana laughed and Violet lightly pushed her, "Hey!"

"So.... I ended up opening the door and Reggie helped me go through the crowd and get out here safely." Naviana looked at Reggie and told him thank you. "Wow who knew we would see the day Reggie does something good." Ranae commented with still a surprised expression after hearing Naviana's story.

Violet bit her lip while letting that sink in. "I can't believe I'm saying this but.." Violet breathes in ready to say the words she doesn't want to say, "Thank you for getting Navi out here and safe. I really owe you one."

Reggie a bit surprised on hearing Violet's gratitude. "It was nothing."

Afterward he offered the girls a ride back to their places. In the car Violet texted Toni and Fangs to make sure they're alright, which they were. On the ride to their homes they talked about the tragic event that happen to Midge. They were sad that she ended up like that. Even though they really didn't know her, they wish her peace wherever she is.

»»————- ∘ ————-««

author's note | don't forget to vote, and comment ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 174
lil stories for our bughead hearts
546K 11.4K 30
"I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do..." Sweet Pea X OC
71.1K 2.4K 155
𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜; lack of light, evil, sadness, or lack of hope. 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢; the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives...
460K 7.9K 76
"you and the north side princess?" ------ sweet pea story #1 in Archie💚 #3 in fp❤️ #3 in Andrews💛 #14 in Riverdale💙