ONE

»»————- ∘ ————-««

»»————- ∘ ————-««

VIOLET ARRIVED OUTSIDE Riverdale High with Naviana, Kiri and Ranae. Everyone who would be transferred there was also waiting outside to step inside their new school.

Sweetpea saw the girls arrive and then announced, "Let's get this show on the road then!" Fist pumping the air while Jughead let the group inside their new school.

They all walked the hallway and stop when they saw a table and a small group standing in front of them. Violet recognized some but others were new to her. She recognized Archie Andrews right away and standing next to him was Veronica Lodge. Last time she saw them they were singing a duet together, which didn't end so well.

The group approached the table and Veronica looked up from reading the papers on the table and smiled at the new students, "Friends. On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school! To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurriculars. We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale."

     "Stand down, Eva Peron!"

Everyone looked up to see who said that. Violet then saw the one and only Cheryl Blossom walking down the steps. She can clearly see she's walking down the steps being accompanied by Reggie Mantle himself. She also noticed a group of cheerleaders following them behind. 

     "There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead states looking at Cheryl and Reggie.

Veronica then turns around to face Cheryl, "Cheryl. No one invited fascist Barbie to the party."

     "Wrong, Veronica, no one invited Southside scum to our school." She says to Veronica and then turns her attention to the new students.

     "Listen up, Ragamuffins. I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers. So please, do us all a favor, and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways."

Toni came forward ready to fight Cheryl, "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?"

Cheryl stepped forward, "Happily, Queen of the Buskers."

     "Okay guys, everyone, can we just put our Northside-Southside differences apart and start over? A new slate? Mmm?" Archie said looking at both sides, one with the new students and the other with Cheryl, Reggie and their crew.

Reggie got closer to Archie and told him, "You don't speak for the Bulldogs, Andrews. And need I remind you, these greaser-snakes showed up at your place trying to kick your ass." He nodded towards the serpents.