Unwanted

By MaliaReeds

Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Questions
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A Huge Thank You
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Old Author's Note
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Very Sorry (Old Note)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
New Book
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Stay Safe
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
FAQ
FAQ 2
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Happy Thanksgiving
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 81
Im Back
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Important Message For Everyone
Bonus Chapter 1
Rights
Bonus Chapter 2
Sequal?
Sequal Intro
Thank you!
Please Stop and Please Read
Conclusion to my Stolen Work
Heartbreaking

Chapter 58

106K 4.1K 779
By MaliaReeds

A much waited for chapter by many I presume. I really hope you enjoy (; But unfortunately, they aren't mating......yet.

This is also probably longest chapter yet, almost 2,000 words so I am a bit proud of myself xD

With the utmost respect, he dressed me in one of his shirts, eyes never leaving mine. As soon as the end of the clothing reached my thigh, he bent over and picked me up. Cradling me to his chest, he began walking, keeping me as close to him as possible.

"That scared me so much." He mumbled into my neck as he carried me through the thick brush. His heart that was pounding in his chest could be heard easily by my ears, the quick pace was unusual.

"I know." I whispered and ran my fingers through his hair, his sigh hitting my ear. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are just-" He paused for a bit and I pulled back so that I may see his expression. I watched as he swallowed harshly and his voice became hoarse and weak. "Just please don't do it again."

"Okay. Okay, I won't." I promised him and tucked my head back into his neck, continuing to run my fingers through his soft hair. "I truly am sorry."

"Shhh. Stop apologizing. It's fine. It's done and over with." His strong yet nimble fingers stroke my back in a soothing rhythm while he spoke softy in my ear. Pulling his head back, he planted a soft kiss on my forehead before harshly pulling back. Halting all movements, he made sure that my legs were secured around him before grasping my face with both his hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked warily ask he turned my face back and forth to try and find the moonlight.

"It burnt me when I kissed you and it's burning my hands right now. Your skin is red as well. What did he do?"

"I'm not really sure what it was but he threw a vial of something in my face. It force me to shift."

"Wolfsbane." He muttered before wrapping his arms back around me. "Have you ever encountered it before?"

"Thankfully, I haven't." I muttered, trying to keep my mind off the burning sensation that never died down.

"Those who encounter it more often have lesser sign effects. For those who haven't, it usually forces shifting and cuts connection from your wolf for a while. The quicker we can clean it from your skin, the better."

Warm steam emitted from the bath and rose into the air, the white vapor dancing through the air. Enchanted, I stared at the multicolored bubbles that accumulated on top of the water, reflecting the light. Once again, Orion's insisted on doing everything, gathering what he thought I needed, while I sat useless on the counter he lifted me onto. With a wash cloth in one hand and a bowel of water, he stood in front of me.

"Close your eyes."Doing as he asked, I became unnerved from my lack of sight, slightly gripping the edge of the counter beneath me. The cool rag he used soothed my skin, gently stroke careful enough not to agitate my skin even more than it already was. Every so often, he ran the rag and and dipped it into fresh water.

I leaned into his hands as they traced over my skin with the soft rag, appreciating how the pain was ebbing away. The cool rag was then pulled away, a warmth replacing it on my eye lid, sparks igniting my skin. As he pulled away, another gentle kissed was placed into my other eyelid with his soft lips, letting me know he was finished.

"There." He whispered and planted another kiss on my forehead after I opened my eyes. "I can finally kiss you now and you aren't in pain."

"Thank you." I said, watching as the angry red on my face started to fade to a pink in the mirror. He didn't respond, rather, he trailed his lips across my cheeks as I watched his reflection imitate these actions.

"Relax and enjoy your bath." He mumbled, his lips still against my cheek as he spoke. Planting a real kiss against my cheek, he pulled back a bit and looked into my eyes in the mirror. "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom."

He began to walk away and I felt a sudden urgency to keep him here. In these types of moments, I didn't want to be alone, always craving someone to comfort me. After what happened tonight, I just wanted him to stay.

"Wait." I gasped and latched my hand into his.

"Do you need anything?" He turned around and asked, eyebrows drawing together.

"No, um." I picked at my shift, the redness appearing back onto my face. "I just- I just don't want to be alone right now." I admitted.

"You want me to stay?" Tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, I nodded my head slightly.

"Please."

"Of course I will." Holding my face delicate between his hands, he pulled it up to look into my eyes. "All you have to do it ask."

"Okay." I spoke quietly, not really knowing how to respond. Pulling me off the counter, he set my feet onto the floor. His back was towards me and I saw that his eyes were closed in the mirror.

"Go ahead and get in." He spoke. "I promise I won't look." Taking the oversized shirt off, I eased myself into the water, careful no to slip or get water on the the floor. Gathering a few bubbles around my body the block it from his line of sight, I called out to him.

"I'm in." Turning around and opening his eyes, the solely stuck on my face, a small smile on his lips. Walking over, still naked from the top half, he crouched down beside the tub. Weaving our fingers together with my hand that was resting on the side of the tub, he gazed at me.

"You're so beautiful." The sudden comment stunned me. It was at this moment that I craved to be closer to him, to have him hold me. The random compliments ate away at my walls, urging me to get as close to him as possible.

"Join me."

"What?"

"Come in." I tugged on his hand a bit. "If you want to, of course."

"I would love to." He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb before standing up. Turning my eyes to the wall in front of me to give him privacy, I move forward in the tub to give him room. Pulling my knees to my chest, I waiting for him to join me, my heart beating more erratic than before.

The water shifted as he stepped in and I could feel the heat radiating off his body before he even touched me. The hairs raised from all around my body, hyperaware to the closeness of him. As he sat down behind me, I could feel the soft cotton rubbing against bare skin. Warm hands wrapped around my hips, pulling me back to his chest as he stretched his legs out.

"I thought it would be best if I left my boxers on. I thought it would make you more comfortable." I nodded.

"I appreciate it." Though my legs were still pulled up to my chest between his legs, keeping myself covered as much as possible. The bubbles had been disturbed from him moving into the water, leaving me uncovered and feeling exposed.

Orion shifted beneath me as he reached over the side of the tub, pulling out a clean wash rag and a bottle. Pouring some of the scented liquid into the rag, he put it into the water and lathered it up. He started with my arms first, cleansing them before moving along. Only touching the skin that could be seen, avoiding any area that deemed inappropriate in our relationship right now.

As he tended to me, the soap brought more bubbles around me, concealing me once more. Becoming more relaxed, I slowly stretched my legs out, the outside of them skimming against the inside of his. His body completely encased mine, his arms now wound around my waist to hold me close.

"I'm probably enjoying this much more than I should." His warm breath hit the shell of my ear, making me shiver as goosebumps made themselves known. His fingers rubbed soothing circles on my skin as mine trailed undefined paths up and down his arms. My skin was in an array of constant tingles, drawing me further into him.

Turning my head to the side, I slowly captured his lips. One of his hands ran up my side, coming up and cupping my face in his palm. It started off slow and sweet but evolved into some more sensual, to a place we haven't yet explored yet. The tempo sped up, his tongue prying open my lips and entering my mouth. It added a new and exciting sensation, sparking things from within me, a hunger, an urge.

His lips shifted from my lips to my neck, leaving hot, wet kisses down the length of my throat. Not being able to hold it back it anymore, I released a moan. Turning me over so that I straddled his legs, he still rained hot kisses along my neck, reaching a spot that made me gasp. He teeth extended to his deadly canines, grazing the spot he just kisses, the intensified sparks fly once again. When he did it again, I knew that his intentions were clear, asking me for permission. Turning my neck to the side, exposing the side of my neck, I answered the unspoken question.

Gently biting down, a deep ache settled in my muscles before it was taken over by a euphoric feeling. A shift happened, pulling us even closer together than before, the mate bond becoming stronger. As he pulled back and sealed the open wound with his tongue, cleaning up the spilled blood, I was overwhelmed with a sudden passion. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him down, sinking my teeth into the crook of his neck.

His hot blood filled my mouth, the metallic taste of his blood repulsed me, something I never desire to taste again. His arms tugged me closer and he let out his own low moan in my ear. Snapping back with my eyes wide, I panicked.

"I am so sorry! I- I didn't mean to-"

"Shhh." He hushed me before planting a somewhat long yet short kiss on my lips. "It's fine." Rubbing my arms up and down.

"I- I didn't-"

"You only marked what was yours. Though, I am surprised that you marked me, as most females don't, I loved it. I am yours as you are mine. You are free to do with me as you please." He assured me and pulled against his chest, giving me time to clean him.

I could feel him inside my head and most importantly, inside my heart. His presence filling a gaping hole that I didn't know I had, making me feel complete, whole. I felt like his and he felt like mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 11.8K 26
A seventeen-year-old Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, was abused, hated, and treated like an omega by her own pack. That's right, she is a she-wolf, but no...
474K 14.7K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
226K 4.9K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
2.7M 75K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...