ON HOLD The perks of being a...

By UmmTameem786

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful. With everything in life, there are enough ups an... More

Aliens have expressions; ya know?
Mr."Fish Lips"
When Plan A doesn't work..run!
Desi life lesson; worth a note
Girls can talk a lot; trust me!
White
Thowbian power is undeniable!
Love for your sister what you live for yourself
Author's Note!
A true perk of being a Hafiz
The knock
The voice from the corner of the room
Story time and Authors note!
The name that changes....
Liar
Yahya!!!
Ain't nobody wanna mess with me!
Someone liked Physics
Who is'nt liking a little glitter?
Javed
Why not Yahya's POV?
It's all my fault
Sorry!
Mission possible (In sha Allah)
Superwoman!!
Get lost!
The truth
Broken
Hey, whats with the update?
Promised Present
The Silence that was loud
Paper
Hardship and ease?
Pasta!
Exams
Just an odd day in the life of Yahya
Dark Beauty
Forgive and try to forget
Termination
Good Morning!
Nabila
Pain does hurt....a lot
Allah swt is with you
Light
The time before everything changes
My star and hers
Rigidos!
Where?
In loss...in complete and utter loss
When things get a little awkward...
This is as serious as my notes get
A release before a release
Where did I go?

Introduction; That's what they call it right?

14.3K 492 137
By UmmTameem786

Amatullah's POV

Ok, now, how on Earth do you start a book?

Oh oh I get it (* flicking through some wattpad books*), start with your name and stuff...oh ok

So, my name is Amatullah meaning the servant of Allah (God) and well...I'm human?!

I don't get books.......seriously. While I flick through them , they all seem to start with a mesmerising scenery ready to capture your imagination leaving you lost in the world of perfectness where birds so mythologically (?!) settle unto a finger of a strikingly beautiful women described as a Hurool ayn (women of Jannah;like come one, I though make believe, I mean maybeline adverts were worse) with glowing skin and an almost effortlessly perfect body.
And then you have a book like mine (or more like a journal or whatever you may want to call it) where I am ever so slightly motivated to show the perks of becoming a Hafizah.
A Hafizah, as you may not know, is a female who has memorised the entire Quran...off by heart...all of it.....all 114 chapters, 6666 ayahs. Well before some of you decide to officially register me into a psychiatry ward, I will just like to say that I haven't finished and I am still upon this eventful journey. It's worth it, I guess. I'm a teenager, turning 15 and so religion is a hard thing to play a large part in teenage life especially where well....

"Amatullah what are you doing? Have you done your homework?"screams Ammi (yes I am Pakistani).

"Na'am!" I scream (yes.....also Arab)

Yes, this is what I mean, well I really don't know what else to throw into an introduction so I guess it shall start like this; with a uselessly annoyingly boringly written introduction.
Well don't look at me like that (or this book like that!) It's not my fault that I can't write introductions!

Well....now that I feel so insecure about my writing I shall proceed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 3.5K 45
Meet Shazray. Shazray is a cute, sweet and most importantly kind girl. She is a girl who doesn't talk much to boys. Shazray has feelings for that one...
182K 12.3K 55
"Just a reminder you're nothing but just their tutor and we are tolerating you in our house cuz you're a friend of that stupid girl, so act formal an...
44.9K 3.7K 41
Assalaam Alaikum Dear brothers and sisters in Islam Here are just a few Islamic stories for you all to ponder about and stories which have great mean...
41.1K 3.7K 29
He treaded on a path of destruction, lost among a sea of souls, and then he was drowning in her perfection. * * * * Kanza never expected much from...