Alternate "You"Niverse *Bucky...

By Fatbottombarnes

Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another P... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Nine

1K 50 38
By Fatbottombarnes

"(Y/N), it's Paul, not Scott" Paul chuckled at you, nudging you lightly as you rolled your eyes gently, these past few days have really taken a toll on you, mostly cause you had trouble telling everyone apart, especially; Paul and Scott, Robert and Tony, Mark and Bruce and then Jeremy and Clint. You'd yell for once but it would end up being the other, you didn't understand how no one else had a problem with this!

"Ugh, this is so difficult, at least with Chris and Steve one has a beard" you sigh out, Paul and Scott chuckled at you "Sebastian has short hair and Mackie yells cut the check every time he enters a room." Scott nodded in agreement, looking at himself in the toaster, you giggled slightly at him, and he was pondering a beard.

"We look great with a beard, by the way" Paul added, you raised an eyebrow at him "I've rocked the homeless look, gotta say, I look better than Barnes and Stan," he tells you, cockily and you snort with laughter slightly, causing both to laugh along with you. As you three are laughing, either Clint or Jeremy walks in and you don't want to be the first one to greet him in case you get the wrong one, again "go on, (Y/N)" Paul nudged.

"Hey, Clint?" you wince slightly, he shakes his head lightly and you sigh loudly "fuck, sorry, Jeremy!" you plead and he chuckles, grabbing a glass of water and sitting at the breakfast bar "where is the other you?... and everyone else for that matter?" you ask, leaning your elbows on the counter and looking at Jeremy, who sips his water lazily.

"Clint is with Natasha, who is with Scarlett, Nat is teaching her how to protect herself." You raise your eyebrows and he nods lightly "Hayley is with Steve, although, Chris is looking for him and the others are annoying Tony with questions on the portal; although other Paul and Hemsworth are actually... outside" you chuckled "they've gone to get stuff for Tony" he shrugs lightly.

"Hayley and Steve are getting pretty... close, aren't they?" you ask, frowning slightly and the others nod with you "I don't want him to get attached, he already lost one Peggy, I don't want to see him go through it again" Scott nods, frowning also "you okay, Scotty?" you asked and he nods still frowning, not really convincing you or the other two.

"He may not have to lose her" your frown deepens "Steve is a big boy, he can make his own decisions, he may... go through the portal" he shrugged gently, you chuckled but stopped as the others look at one another "it's a possibility, (Y/N). Actually, I and Robert have discussed this already, the more time Steve spends with Hayley, the more we think he actually might go with them" you couldn't believe this, there's no way Steve would, he's only just got Bucky back... he wouldn't leave his friend, plus, everything is settled between him and Tony, finally.

"Steve has only just got Bucky back, no way, would he just up and leave; Bucky needs him more than ever right now" you scoff gently at them all, Scott and Paul didn't seem convinced, Jeremy nodded in agreement with you "don't go spreading this around, we don't need Bucky getting worried or angry, got it?" you point sternly at both Paul and Scott, they nod and cross their hearts, you chuckled "I'm going to go see Nat and Scarlett" you leave the kitchen, the unsettling butterflies in your stomach about Steve actually leaving, he wouldn't, would he?

MEANWHILE

"Steve" the tall blonde turns away from Hayley, almost rolling his eyes at his alternate self, Chris Evans walking to him "Can I speak with you for an hour?" he asked, Steve sighed but Hayley nudged him encouragingly, Chris gave a small welcoming smile to his friend, before looking back at Steve, who just nodded.

"Sure, let's go for a walk, haven't left the tower since you all showed up" Steve stands up and Chris nods gently, gesturing for Steve to lead the way, he glances back at Hayley who gives an encouraging thumbs up to Chris, since it was her idea to make amends with Steve. It's silent as Steve grabs a jacket, handing Chris a coat since New York was windy today, and they exit the base in the same awkward silence.

"I know you have better things to do than talk to me, so I'll try to make this quick, for us both" Chris begins as they walk the grounds of where the Avengers live, Steve nods once, remaining silent "I didn't expect to ever meet you, honestly, this whole thing is weird and kind of awkward... cause, dude, you really look like me" Chris coughs out a laugh, Steve chuckles "I'm very different from most of the characters I play, although, Steve Rogers is one I always try to live up to; not just for my fans but for myself and family, his values and morals, I respect it and him a lot" it's silent as they walk for a few seconds.

"I feel like we got off on the wrong foot" Steve points out the obvious "I apologise for acting the way I did, I'd blame it on the stress and being tired but it was really me just being an idiot, you're pretty cool and (Y/N) seems to trust you and everyone else here" he chuckled and Chris nodded gently, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah, your (Y/N), isn't much different from mine" Chris states, Steve raises his eyebrows "same personality, the same everything, it's very... weird being around her here" he sighed lightly.

"Why is that?" Chris shrugs lightly at Steve's words and sighs, looking over the base for a few minutes, the tension in the air thickening as Steve's curiosity grows by the second.

"We're getting married next year, it's just being around her and her not having a clue, that's all" Steve choked on the air he was breathing, stopping and coughing lightly, banging the front of his chest with his fist and looking at Chris with minor shock; Chris frowned and shrugged gently, as if he didn't just drop the biggest bomb on Steve. (Like in the gif is Chris at Steve)

"You and other (Y/N) are getting married? When? How? Why?" Steve asked in a flurry of emotions, Chris chuckled and began walking again, Steve walking beside him, still looking at Evans with minor disbelief.

"Yeah, next year in May and I've known her for nearly as long as I've known Scarlett, roughly over five years but it wasn't till recently that we got together and it's kind of been a whirlwind from there" Chris smiled and chuckled "we only realised that we liked each other whilst filming a movie together, we had to spend A LOT of time together, also Comic Con we spend a great deal annoying one another" Steve nodded lightly, smiling slightly.

"That's so... weird" Steve frowned slightly "alternate me and (Y/N) together, it's cute... but weird" he confirmed and Chris chuckled "well if you're both happy, I take it all of the Avengers are invited?" Steve nudged slightly and Chris nodded.

"It wouldn't be a wedding without family" Chris shrugged "we've planned the date for when everyone can be there, it took some rearranging but finally got a date everyone is happy with, Robert helped pull strings for everyone" he chuckled with Steve.

"Starks gotta love their influence on the world" Steve commented, earning a laugh from Chris, who also nodded in agreement "still cannot believe it, I mean, my (Y/N)... she has a thing for Bucky and he does for her, yet, they won't say a god damn thing to one another" Steve sighed gently, Chris nodded in agreement.

"Should definitely sort that out before we all have to leave" Chris commented, Steve nodded in agreement "what about you and Hayley, you've both been getting close for comfort, not that anyone minds but... it's worrying, considering our situation" Steve sighed and shrugged.

"I have... to think on some stuff" Chris frowned

"Don't do something you won't be able to take back, Steve" Chris warns "Vision is saying once the portal is closed it may not open on our universe anymore, it may open to a completely different one, you gotta be careful with what you pick" Steve looks at Chris "cause once we all go through, that's it" he sighs out.

NOW

Scarlett flipped Clint over her body, he landed on the mat with a loud thudding sound, and you clapped from the sidelines as you entered the training room. Natasha and you chuckled as Clint groaned, sitting up and clicking his shoulders back into place, he glares up at you both.

"Why did I have to be the attacker?" he grumbled and stands up, Scarlett snickers from behind her hand as Nat shrugged gently "I'm going to need so many bags of ice after this" he sighed out, Natasha rolled her emerald eyes at her best friend, looking at Scarlett.

"Wanna call it a day?" she asked casually "we can pick up some other moves tomorrow" Scarlett nodded, rolling her own shoulders, patting Clint on the back for thanks as he just grumbled and walked in front of you three.

"Chris and Steve made amends" Hayley joined as you walked back towards the kitchen, Clint falling back into step with you all, walking through the hallway as Hayley explained everything she knew currently and you were half tempted to ask her if Steve was thinking about leaving through the portal but thought better than that, asking Steve directly would put your mind at ease.

"Vision has said that once you go through the portal we won't be able to see you guys anymore" Clint states, you frown and look at him "if his calculations are correct, and Bruce thinks they are, that once the portal shuts between our universes that will be it! He thinks that the reason the portal is malfunctioning is that it knows the universes are torn at the moment, once things are set right, the portal between that universe will close... forever" you gulped and nodded lightly.

"That's a shame" Scarlett sighed "I hoped that we would be able to open it at least one other time, for you all to see Rose, my daughter" she smiled lightly and Natasha nodded in agreement "still it makes sense, kind of, our realities combining is maybe too much and it will just shut down in order for it not to happen again, maybe?" she asked slightly.

"That sounds right" Hayley nodded in agreement "let's hope Tony can fix the portal, despite loving it here, I have people back at home" she sighs gently and Scarlett nods gently.

"I just need the portal fixed cause I am having a terrible time at telling people apart, right now" you sigh and the others laugh lightly, Scarlett nudging you gently and nodding in agreement "finally, someone understands" she laughs.

"Robert and Tony are the worst; they are the same person if I am lucky... I can kinda get the others right but those two, I am screwed for life" you nodded in agreement and walked into the kitchen to see Steve and Chris talking at the breakfast bar, waving at you all as you walked in together.

"It's nice to see you two talking" you grin at them both, walking over with Scarlett, they both chuckled as you stand in the middle of their chairs and look between them "So, what are you two ladies talking about?" you asked, Hayley and Scarlett laugh, Clint makes himself some coffee, you receive playful glares from both Chris and Steve but smile at them both.

"I was just telling Steve about his character arch till the recent movie" Chris shrugs "Paul Bettany is right, being here is great for our character development" Scarlett nudges Chris slightly as he chuckled, you snickered at them both.

"Yeah, think of this as work, you are learning about your characters " you joke, Chris rolls his eyes but nods slightly "from what I've seen you could use this time" you smile, Steve, bursts out laughing with Clint, Scarlett high fives you and Chris fakes hurt, you simply shrug and laugh slightly. You hear a faint coughing from the kitchen door, your laughter dies out as you look at Steve's shocked face to the doorway, a frown etching upon your face,

"Pietro?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 587 47
Evelyn had lost everything the day Hydra took her. Her friends, her family, and her freedom. She had given up hope and then The Avengers attacked t...
10.8K 530 17
β–ŒΛ'ΰ­­Μ₯ *ೃ ✧ π’π’π’Š. αŽ’γ€” π“›π™°π™³πšˆ π“£π™Έπ™Άπšπ™΄πš‚πš‚ ! 〕 ↳ λ ˆμ΄λ”” 타이 그레슀 ❝ 𝗂 π—π–Ίπ—Œ π’”π’•π’–π’‘π’Šπ’… π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π–Όπ—ˆπ—Ž...
246K 7.4K 194
Hi! Welcome back! Or if you're new to my books, nice to meet you! You know the drill, if you want me to write something specific, dm me, comment or...
133K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...