Alternate "You"Niverse *Bucky...

Por Fatbottombarnes

Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another P... Más

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Three

1.8K 77 13
Por Fatbottombarnes

You stood beside Scarlett and Jeremy as everyone placed bets, it was funny to see Thor set the hammer down on the coffee table and look at his double with a challenging smirk; you had witnessed the Avengers try and fail to lift the hammer.

Although you had a sneaky suspicion that Chris will be able to lift the hammer, considering he is Thor from the alternate universe it would make sense for him to be able to lift it, right?

You watched as Chris Evans gave a good luck pat on Chris Hemsworth broad shoulders, he stepped forwards as Thor crossed his arms over his chest, it was like they were looking in a mirror; only Chris has shorter hair and normal clothes for this world, whereas Thor was still in his usual get-up, cape and all. It was silent as they both shifted their eyes to the hammer; Chris held a cocky grin as Thor just let out a loud chuckle, he was dead certain on the fact this moral wouldn't be able to lift the hammer.

"There's no way this man can hold the mighty Mjolnir" Thor chuckled deeply with a grin, arms still crossed over his chest, he gestured to... himself with the cropped haircut and strong Aussie accent "he is but an imposter in that Universe, a man merely playing a God, he is not worthy" Thor concluded and Chris asks an eyebrow at him.

"Listen to mate" strong Australian accent bearing through "I'd hate to embarrass you in front of your little Avenger buddies but I am you" Chris states firmly to Thor who rolls his eyes, Chris lets out an exhausted sigh "I don't remember playing him this arrogant" Chris comments.

"I do" Jeremy mutters back, you let out a soft chuckle as Thor uncrosses his arms and picks up Mjolnir and holds it out to Chris, waiting for the man to take the hammer he shakes it slightly in a teasing motion.

"Are you sure about this?" Chris asked and Thor nodded in silence, Chris lets out a long sigh and lifts his right hand and takes the shaft of the hammer, holding securely the nods for Thor to let go.

It happens slowly but the hammer falls to the floor, Thor lets out a booming laughter along with some others, a few groans as people start to fondle for their wallets... only Chris starts to laugh too and everyone is silent, even Thor quietens down.

"I am such a talented actor" he flaunts as he stands up, throwing the hammer up and it spins and he grabs it again, cocky grin as he flashes his skills to everyone and it's just silence as the Avengers take this in; first Vision and now Chris Hemsworth?

"Not worthy?" Chris scoffed at Thor's words from moments ago "I have three children and pestering younger brother, you really think I am not worthy of this hammer? I've lived your life, my friend, if anyone is more worthy of holding this other than you, it's me!" Chris beams holding Mjolnir back to Thor, who narrows his eyes but takes the hammer, he slowly starts to smile at Chris before chuckling.

"You make a fine Thor, brother" he concludes loudly, you watch as people bark up their payments, a few grumbles from some and others beaming with pride over their choice.

"And the Oscar goes to; Chris Hemsworth" Paul Rudd cheers, holding Chris's arm up as he bows in thank appreciation.

"I'd like to thank my parents, my family and just... I'm kidding" he joked "although for a moment it was a little heavy and I thought this could be embarrassing, thankfully... it was a good day" you chuckled at that "I now want to see everyone try their other's stuff" you nodded in agreement "well, Sebastian can't because... I don't think the arm comes off like yours" Sebastian chuckled at that.

"I also don't think Bucky would want me snooping for his mask either, I'll let him be Bucky" he shrugged and you nodded at that.

"I have no idea what was wrong with Steve," you tell Chris and he shrugs "I guess this whole thing has surprised everyone, it's making everyone act insane, I'm sure he'll ease by tomorrow" you smile and he nodded with a small sigh.

"Hopefully" he looks at you "I always thought we'd get along, I mean he's one of those characters that as an actor you dream of playing, then you get it and you have this overwhelming feeling of I gotta make him good for the fans and that puts pressure on you" he sighed out again, running hands down his face as you nodded in sympathy "I almost didn't take the role because of the anxiety then Robert phoned me, told me I'd be crazy not to, that he'd be beside me to help me through the thick of it and I went for it; And the one guy you'd want to approve – which is him, he doesn't" he flailed his arms out and let them drop to his sides.

"When Steve has calmed down talk with him" you nudge with a small smile "the best way to get through to Steve Rogers is by talking" he nodded lightly at that "besides the tension and stress of today is just riding on him, he probably just flipped on you because you were the closest, it could have been anyone" you rolled your (E/C) eyes at him and he chuckled.

"Thanks, honestly I swear myself and other you have these kind of conversations all the time" you chuckled and smiled at that "we're hoping that in the next Avengers movie you are in it, inside you just being Agents of SHIELD, I think Robert has started a petition for it actually" you laughed at him and he chuckled alongside you.

"Well I'll pray for me" he chuckled "I have to go check on Bucky, I'll see you later" he nodded and let you leave to go see how Bucky is.

***

Bucky wasn't in his room, in fact, through the rest of yesterday and throughout the morning of today you hadn't seen him, you thought that maybe he requested for Steve to take him back to his apartment; which bummed you out because you hoped he would ease into everyone.

You walked through the tower, you don't think you'd get used to seeing any of the other Avengers, it was weird to see Bruce down in the lab and then walk upstairs and see Bruce in the kitchen; it gave you a headache in fact.

"Wanda" you skipped up to the petite women she grinned, linking arms as you walked down the hallways, conversing about random topics "So, tell me have you talked to Aaron?" you asked and she shakes her head.

"He actually knocked on my door last night but I pretended to be asleep, I guess I could be an actress" she chuckled and you grinned at her "I just need some time it's still a little new to me, especially with his... death so fresh that it just brings up unwanted thoughts" you nodded in understanding "how are you and Bucky?" she asked, you rolled your (E/C) eyes at her, she was certain that yourself and Bucky would be a couple soon and you often called her crazy for that.

"I haven't seen him since yesterday, well I've seen Sebastian but... our Bucky" she then comments with 'your Bucky' and you punched her shoulder playfully "naa he's hasn't shown his face" you shrugged,

"I'm sure he will" Wanda patted your shoulder "he follows you around like a lost little puppy-dog, he'll show up to follow you around like the nerd he is" you chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Can you believe Chris can lift the hammer?" you freaked and Wanda laughed "I mean I get he is Thor but still, surprising" you both entered the kitchen and see; Natasha, Scarlett, Elizabeth, Jeremy and Clint all sat around the breakfast bar chatting away.

Aaron was stood buttering toast, everyone muttered mornings, Wanda excused herself to the gym to train with Sam- although you knew he was too busy with Hayley and Anthony, and you believed Chris also. You watched as Aaron left quickly after her, hopefully, they sort this out.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Hey, Sebastian" you chime and he turned with a grin "what you up to?" you asked and he shrugged, he began to tell you that he got lost twice on the way back to his 'room' plus he couldn't find the toilet, or the kitchen for a good hour and that made you chuckle "don't worry I got lost all the time around here too" you shrugged with a grin and he nodded.

You frown when you see someone in the shadows, they were lingering behind Sebastian and watching him, peaking every now and then around the corner "Um, I think Bucky is either stalking me or you" you whisper and Sebastian chuckled.

"Me" he confirms and you frown "he has been since last evening" he tells you with a shrug and you chuckle at him "he keeps getting closer and I think that either means; he is slowly figuring out how to kill me or he is slowly trusting me" he smirked smartly "either way I am excited" you raised your eyebrows "I don't think he knows I know he is there, I thought he was a master assassin, unless I just him know so well that I just sense his presence" he shrugged and you smiled, you peeked behind him and see Bucky frowning, he obviously overheard some of the conversations.

"How did you know?" Bucky stalked over, Sebastian turns his torso to look behind himself and shrugged "I'm losing my touch" Bucky mutters and turned to stalk off, you skipped after him and pulled his hand, dragging him towards Sebastian with a bright grin and Bucky trying to gently pry you off him.

"Bucky this is Sebastian" you gesture.

"I know" Bucky tells you, Sebastian watches as Bucky stares down at you, you give him a narrowed look telling him with your eyes to play nice and formerly introduce himself "Hi, Sebastian" Bucky grumbles, refusing to look at him but his feet like a child, you grin clasping his human hand in both of your hands and nudged him to look up.

"Hey, Bucky... can I call you Bucky?" he asked and Bucky nodded at him "sorry if this freaks you out, it is just as freaky for me as it is for you, trust me" Sebastian chuckled and Bucky frowned slightly "you are just a character in my world, not a real person, so to see you walking around and... talking it's kinda weird; especially since I do that for a job" he chuckled nervously and Bucky nodded in thought.

"I suppose it is weird for us both" he commented, you slowly let go of Bucky's hand hoping he wouldn't notice you sneaking out of the room, he did but he didn't stop you; he watched as you left quietly and looked back awkwardly at Sebastian "Is she more annoying in mine or your universe?" Bucky asked and Sebastian chuckled,

"You find her annoying?" Bucky shrugged "she's just the same really" Sebastian shrugged "I think the only annoying thing about (Y/N) is the fact she puts everyone before herself, that irks me a little, more times I have to remind her to look after herself" he shrugged and Bucky nodded, always having to remind you that he is okay, or he can survive long enough for her to shower and eat.

"Is she like Mark? Does she have a family, children and husband?" Bucky asked, eyeing Sebastian as he grinned,

"Not a husband, yet anyway" he shrugged and Bucky nodded, a familiar knot tightening in his stomach, a feeling of deep anger bubbling inside him and he didn't understand why "she's happy, I mean it was a whirlwind relationship, it happened so suddenly and now a year later... she may be getting purposed to" he grinned and Bucky nodded "you okay?" Sebastian asked, a frown settling on his face.

"When am I ever okay?" Bucky chuckled but it came out forced and loud, his eyebrows furrowed and he looked sad more than angry "I'm happy for her, she deserves to be happy, too long she has been looking after me" He began to edge away from Sebastian before turning around fully and leaving "Nice talking to you" Sebastian called after him but he kept walking, shoulders hunched and anger boiling inside of himself, he can't even get you in another universe? How was he meant to have you in this one?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98 1 11
I look up at Tony Stark through my long lashes. He gives me a smirk as I give him an innocent smile. That's right Stark, fall right into my trap. "H...
12.8K 380 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...
1.2K 99 10
Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reject him and he doesn't want to lose his f...
2.6K 74 13
Tony Stark is looking for love but when 3 of his exs show up, and the mistress, will it be happily ever after or crappily ever after. A tale with che...