Alternate "You"Niverse *Bucky...

Bởi Fatbottombarnes

Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another P... Xem Thêm

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Two

2.1K 75 34
Bởi Fatbottombarnes

"I'm not going near any of them" Bucky sulked and you sighed deeply with defeat, he was being stubborn and refusing to speak to any of the actors, especially himself. You had briefly met other Thor, Bruce and Tony; the others would have to wait till you coax Bucky out of hiding.

Bucky glanced up at you, he could sense your defeat, he wanted nothing more than to walk out of this room with you. To stand beside you as you meet the others but he couldn't bring himself to trust any of them; this seemed like HYDRA's work, he could explain it but he could sense something bad about it all, he didn't want part of it but yet you were standing in front of him looking so... defeated that he felt guilty even putting you through this.

"Well, I think they are nice people and you should give them a chance like you gave me one, they are just the Avengers and you, just different lives and names" you shrug gently at him, he refuses to meet your gaze, you figure it would be best to leave him than to force him into this.

"Well, I'll be with the others if you need me" you sigh, gently rubbing his shoulder as he sat on the end of his bed, he nods slowly as you leave his room and towards the common room where everyone was mingling and getting to know one another. ***

"(Y/N)" you jump at Steve's voice "is Buck okay?" you let out a long sigh and he chuckled "that bad, huh?" he asked and you nodded "I'll have a few words, even if he is just here sitting in the corner with his usual broody face, that would be enough" you chuckled at him.

Your eyes scanned the room and landed on the women who looked remarkably like Peggy, Steve coughed lightly and looked awkwardly away from her, you grinned up at him.

"You haven't spoken to her have you?" you smirked, he rolled his eyes but nodded, a blush creeping upon his face "you should, it might help with the whole moving on business you've been trying to do for the past... what? Two years" you shrugged lightly and he nodded.

"I'm going to chat with Bucky, see if I can get him to come out or something" he left in a hurt, not a few seconds later you hear a groan and turn to see Peggy, running a hand through her hair you offered a small smile and extended a hand.

"Hayley Atwell" she introduces herself, you gave your first name, she looked in the direction Steve left in and a small frown came upon her face.

"Hey, don't take that personally, " you tell her, "I think the whole appearance caught him off guard, he'll eventually pluck up the courage to say something, if not I'll make him for you" she chuckled at that.

"I just don't want things to be awkward whilst we are stuck here" her voice had a slight twang of British-laced into into it but it was more American "anyway, enough about Captain America, why don't I introduce you to Sebastian?" she asked and you frowned at her, she let out a small chuckle "He plays Bucky, you'll love him" you nodded, allowing Hayley to lead you to the couches where; Sam, his double and Sebastian sat all talking, well actually Sam and his double talked and Sebastian sat with his eyebrows raised.

"Sebastian?" Hayley called, his head turned and he grinned at her "come meet, (Y/N)" he nodded fast and got up just as quickly, his eyes looking thankful at her she chuckled at him "that bad?" she asked, his blue eyes narrowed as he nodded at her.

"Listening to Mackie compliment Wilson on his good looks is kinda revolting, I mean I can handle one Anthony but two, I'm gonna need therapy" she chuckled and he patted her shoulder "thanks for the rescue" you were slightly taken back, he looked so much like Bucky... but happy, a short-haired happy Bucky, he was full of sunshine and it made you wonder why Bucky never smiled because it was beautiful.

"(Y/N)" he smiled taking your hand, shaking it firmly but not too much, you just stared at him and it possibly freaked him out but it was odd. You look behind his shoulder and see Sam walking towards you guys his double beside him, both smiling and chuckling delightfully with one another.

"(Y/N), look at this handsome devil, isn't he beautiful?" Sam asked you, you chuckled as Sebastian rolled his eyes "he's married, a successful actor and he has children" you smiled at them both, Anthony looking slightly embarrassed because of Sam "Man; I did really well in both Universes; I'm an Avenger in this one but over there; I am a married man, great dad and brilliant actor" you nodded trying not to full on laugh at him.

"Hi, Anthony Mackie" he extends his hand, you shake his hand, trying not to laugh at them; Hayley drags them away telling them both to calm down. You look back at Sebastian who was looking around the room, till he smiled awkwardly back at you.

"Sorry, just it's weird seeing Bucky... look so, happy and light" you tell him slightly embarrassed and he nodded in understanding "makes me wonder what we are all doing wrong, does he ever become happy? In the movies?" you asked, he let out a sigh.

"Maybe, we haven't really gotten far with his character development, yet" he tells you truthfully "I hope so, he probably deserves to be happy most, he has his moment's though; I'm sure you are doing the best you can for him, but it's him that has to break out of his outer shell" he tells you, you frown and nod.

"I suppose but a girl can't help but try, right?" he chuckled and nodded.

"You are just like her" he comments, he frowned whilst chuckling at himself "I mean... you, you are just like the other you, so understanding and positive; you always try to make others happy" you grinned and nodded.

"Is that Paul Rudd?" Mark Ruffalo asked, you turned and follow his gaze to Scott Lang, chuckling you shake your head with Tony.

"No, that's Scott Lang, Ant-Man; understandable that he doesn't have a movie yet" Tony chimes in, Robert chuckled at Tony, already shaking his head in disagreement,

"Actually, Ant-Man is a movie" he states, Tony raises his eyebrows "played by Paul Rudd, comedy genius and did really well at bringing the movie together, admittedly a lot people weren't keen but he turned it into something brilliant" Robert tells him, Scott comes up and stands beside everyone.

"Hi, I'm Paul Rudd" yourself, Tony and Mark all stare at him, there was no difference between Paul and Scott, they liked exactly alike.

You had known Scott for a full year, you would be able to tell if it was him or not, only... you couldn't! Jeremy and Clint had subtle differences, same as most of them but Scott and Paul? There was no way to tell,

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?" Scott asked from the doorway, looking at all the doubles still in his suit, his eyes fixed on the other him "Why is there another me? Not that I don't enjoy it but why?" he asked, everyone was dead silent, his face that was scrunched into horror slowly drifted to one of disappointment "was this Tony again?" he asked and everyone nodded as Tony disagreed.

"Ya'know seeing Cap with a beard is not a bad sight" you say obnoxiously loudly, Wanda nodded in agreement as you both shamefully stared at the actor who plays him in the other universe, he obviously heard because he and other Natasha laughed "can Steve even grow a beard?" you frown and look at Wanda.

"I don't know" her mind was elsewhere and you look to see someone you didn't expect; Pietro. Well not Pietro, his other-self; brown hair and stubble and a British accent as he talked beside other Wanda who has blonde hair longer than other Natasha's.

"Why don't you go and talk to him?" you asked, she shakes her head, looking away eyes welling up and she sniffs back a few tears "Wanda, I think it could help" you mutter patting her back

"I can't" she tells you "It's not him but it is, like I can feel it's him but I know it's not reallymy Pietro" she tells you and you nod "I'm feeling tired, I'll check on Bucky and then go to bed, I'm fine" she tells you and leaves.

You look up as Natasha was sauntering up to you, her other self-towing behind her, your confidence dropping slightly at the sight of these two beautiful women.

"This is Scarlett, she's me but with nicer hair" you shake the women's hand as you both laugh at Natasha's comment "what? I've always wondered what I'd look like with different length hair, or colour and now I do... I look good" she smirks.

"Well, some of the movies I've been in means I have awful haircuts, Natasha's is one of my favourites so far" Scarlett smiled, eventually Wanda's double joins in, her name is Elizabeth and she is one of the cutest human beings you've ever met.

"So... what is this other (Y/N) like?" you asked, both women plus Natasha laugh "c'mon, Sebastian tells me I'm just like her, I gather she must be awkward like me" you grin.

"She's hilarious," Scarlett tells you "she pranks Chris- Steve Rogers all the time, um... she spent a week in New York last year with Sebastian because he went through a bad break up" you smile "you two are best friends, like yourself and Bucky here, I gather" and you nod with a grin, at least your friendship passed through to that Universe.

"Ooh, me and you are actually thinking about moving in together because we are working on a movie over in London, so it seems only right we rent together" Elizabeth tells you, you grin, that's funny because you recently moved onto Wanda's floor.

"Ha, I moved onto Wanda's floor last week because of the whole..." you trailed off and they all nodded, it was silent "wow that sounds really awesome. Kinda wish I could meet myself" you chuckle light-heartedly.

DISPUTE WITH AMERICA

"What do you mean you don't like him?" you asked Steve, he rolled his eyes at you and Natasha, he had just had a small dispute with basically himself "he is you?" you conclude and Steve scoffs at that statement.

"There is no way that man is anything like me" he points to the doorway, Tony and Robert stood watching, well actually keeping Chris Evans from coming out and carrying on the argument; you don't even know what happened, one moment you were laughing with Jeremy Renner - Clint's double and Sam Wilson, next thing you hear is Chris and Steve yelling at one another "he's so... arrogant, more so than Tony" and you raise your eyebrows "In what world is he like me?" he asked.

"Hmm, let me think" you pretend "how about the fact you both have a really quick temper" he rolls his eyes "Steve, what's going on? You don't normally hate anyone out of the blue, what did Chris do that upset you?" you asked and he shrugged, shaking his head, muttering it's nothing.

"Clearly people prefer Chris, the guy says the word 'bro' and he dresses like a what's the word?" he asked,

"Complete douche?" Tony offered, earning a slap from Robert.

"Yes, that's it." Steve pointed at Tony who was glaring at Robert "Plus he does this weird left boob grab when he laughs; what's right with the guy?" he asked and you answered 'beard'. "I didn't mean actually answer, (Y/N)" he spat slightly, eyes narrowing "that guy portrays me but he isn't me, when he is offset the resemblances finishes, he's so loud and sure of himself it's disgusting; he probably walks into a room and thinks he can have any girl he want's, not caring for their emotions" he sulks, crossing his arms.

"Is this about Hayley?" you asked, he looked at you and shakes his head "is it isn't it?" you asked, he rolls his eyes walking away towards the elevator "you should just speak to her yourself" you call, sighing and Tony pats your back.

"He'll come around" Tony mutters to you "for now, we have to see if Chris Hemsworth is worthy of the hammer" you chuckle, following both him and Robert into the room where everyone stood around the two Thor's, placing bets with one another over if Chris. H can lift the mighty hammer.

-this is copy and pasted from tumblr, my own account, where the original story is from. So, any errors or mistakes, I am sorry. I am going back and fine editing this, but it will take time-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

167K 6.2K 30
"𝗪𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽, (𝗬/𝗻)." this man said with full of hope in his voice. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘃...
96.9K 1.2K 11
It's another boring, rainy day up in Stark Tower in New York and none of The Avengers know what to do to pass the time... that is, until a certain so...
56.9K 2.3K 91
Steve Rogers/ Avengers story... This is going to be a story based on my one-shot Secrets... But i am going to start from scratch so somethings will...
1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...