Let Us Live Forever (One Dire...

Von MikiHemmings

"How have you been Louis?" She asked quietly. "I've been fine, Lily. It's been hard not talking to you though... Mehr

1. Run Dog, Run!
2. We Meet Again
3. Meeting The Worlds Biggest Boy Band
4. Arguments And Pain
5. Beach - Part 1
6. Beach - Part 2
7. X-Factor Auditions
8. Boot Camp!
9. Intervention - Louis Tomlinson Style
10. Nothing's Fine I'm Torn
11. The House
12. Twitcam Love
13. When You're Gone...
15. Forgiven
16. Liar, Liar
17. Finally Talking
18. Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge
19. Clubbing
20. More Apologies
21. Forgetting A 'Crush'
22. Short Break From Practice
23. Gone Back
24. Leaving
25. I Love You
26. Those Special Moments
Epilogue. Love You Forever
THE SEQUEL

14. Not Going To Pick Up

554 7 0
Von MikiHemmings

okay i've decided to maybe write a sequel of this! maybe.. but... i dunno, we'll see how this goes first shall we?

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME (i hope)

enjoy and stuff....

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN IF YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION !!!!

Stay awesome ;)

- Miki x

"Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain." - Louis Tomlinson.

Xoxoxoxo

***Louis' P.O.V***

Sitting down in my apartment with three boys looking at you expectantly and one boy looking at you knowingly is really nerve racking. Niall looked really confused and I didn't want to see his eyes fill with tears the way they were going to. I looked at Harry and I could tell he knew something was up and I didn't want to see him glaring at me because I didn't tell him. Liam would take it easily, but want to text Lily and ask to be friends again, he can't stand arguing with friends.

"So whats up Lou?" Haz asked. I licked my lips, a nervous habit, and looked down at the ground. I looked back up into his eyes and saw trust and nervousness.

"Well, you see boys... Simon has been, uh, talking to Lily... About us." I said slowly, letting it sink in. Zayn rolled his right hand in a 'keep going' gesture while the other boys nodded slowly. "And she believed him... That we didn't care about her..." I whispered. Harry groaned, Niall sniffed and Liam face-palmed. Like, legit face-palmed.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked softly, tears filling his ice-blue eyes. I bit my lip and tried to think of something funny to say or do to make my partner in crime smile. Nothing came to mind so I used the truth.

"What I mean is, Nialler, is that Lily doesn't exactly like us at the moment..." I whispered. He whimpered and a tear slid down his pale cheek. I looked away, biting my lip harder. I looked at Harry, there was the famous glare. "Come on, Haz! I was trying to work it out with her so you didn't need to know!" I whined, trying to make that stupid glare disappear.

"Why didn't you tell us?! We could of just told her the truth from the start! Then she wouldn't think we didn't care about her!" He yelled. I cringed away from him. Harry never yelled at me, or the other boys.

"Harry calm down." Liam ordered. Harry shut up and looked at him, expecting a genius plan that would save our friendship with Lily. "I'll call her and explain." He sighed, standing up and pulling his phone from his back-pocket and pulling up Lily's number.

"I'm sorry guys." I whispered. Zayn clapped my shoulder and smiled softly, he was always calmer then the others. "Anyway, it's Simon's fault." I grumbled before standing up and going into the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and cringed away from the carrots. Those jokes were so bad right now. I grabbed a beer and opened it, taking a sip before going back into the lounge.

***Lily's P.O.V***

I sat on my bed after a long night of finding out who was going after their first week. I wanted to cry when I found out I was through. After that argument with Simon I swore I was gone, but people seemed to enjoy me standing up for myself, I was number 1 to win already.

"Lily!" Shreya called as she ran through the door and jumped on my bed next to me. "We got through the first week." She smirked. She'd sung 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift and damn she was awesome.

"Of course we're through, we're awesome." I winked at her. She giggled. "Everyone seemed to like me nearly beating the shit out of Simon..." I whispered.

"Because everyone's shit scared of him!" She exclaimed, just as Simon made himself known in the doorway. "And that's extremely awkward... I'll see you later." She got up and left with a look from Simon.

"Thanks!" I called out sarcastically. I heard her giggle as she closed the door. "What?" I sighed, looking up at the tall figure.

"Congratulations. You made it through." He smiled slightly, showing his soft side.

"Really?" I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm. He rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Listen, I'm sorry for that little argument thing on Saturday but it got me through. Now please leave?" I practically begged. He nodded and stood up, leaving without a word. I looked down at my phone that was vibrating on the bed and a sob ripped through my chest.

'Liam Payne is calling...'

I put my phone under my pillow and walked downstairs to start a video diary, I wasn't going to pick up. No matter what.

Xoxoxoxo

I stopped singing and sat down on the stage, my head in my hands. Simon sighed into the microphone he was holding and called for 5 while he spoke to some tutor chick that was supposed to be a huge singer in the UK. Everyone started mumbling and walking away. I heard one comment that made my heart squeeze in my chest.

"I can't believe she's still here." I turned and glared in the direction of the voice and saw the drummer sneering at me. I dropped my head into my hands again and then looked up at Simon as he stood in front of me.

"What's going on, Lily?" He asked, sitting down in front of me as the cameras filmed us. I shrugged and sighed, knowing all to well what was wrong with me. "Lily..." He warned.

"I can't sing a song like this when the boys don't care for me." I whispered. He nodded, looking sad as well.

"The boys don't need to be involved with this, Lily. I'll tell you what, when you sing this think of your best friend or a family member." He told me. I nodded and stood up as everyone started to walk back in. I could do this.

Xoxoxoxo

I stood behind the huge doors again, listening to people watch me talk about this week. I looked down at the floor and smiled sadly as I thought of the first time I'd walked into the boys apartment. No, I'm not thinking of the boys tonight. I had to think of someone important...

Louis' pretty important...

SHUT UP BRAIN! Louis doesn't care. I'll think of Shreya... Yeah, she's awesome! I just had to pray I didn't stuff up the rap...

Music started and I quickly sung the first words of the shortened song into the strange microphone that would effect my voice, still behind the doors and they opened quickly afterwards.

"(If you miss me, like I miss you)

I stayed up 'till 5, last night,

just to say I missed ya

thank God for free, wifi,

and the key to the mini bar,

we fell asleep, on Skype,

I almost missed my flight

You know that, I need ya, I'm out the door,

hasta lavista, one, two, three, four!

No matter where I'm at, no matter where I go,

I'll be singing for you on the radio,

like ohh-ohh-oh, radi-ohh-ohh-oh,

well you could be in Nashville, and I could be in France,

and here's a little something just to make you dance,

like ohh-ohh-oh, radi-ohh-ohh-oh

If you miss me, like I miss you,

through the airwaves, I'ma kiss you,

let's g-ohh-ohh-oh, radi-ohh-ohh-oh

Everywhere I go, I need ya,

comin' for ya, through the speakers,

right there on the radio,

even when we feel the static,

know our love is automatic,

right there on the radio

Hey turn me up, turn me up, ah ah, can you hear me?

Singing to you clearly, even when you ain't near me,

Make love through the airwaves,

I hope this song's in your head like hairspray,

I hear your friends say I change so they'd hear say,

they only say that when they're drunk,

so they beer say, anyway,

I wrote you this little song because I wish you were with me,

I'm callin up the station, requesting it in your city, oh

No matter where I'm at, no matter where I go,

I'll be singing for you on the radio,

like ohh-ohh-oh, radi-ohh-ohh-oh,

well you could be in Nashville, and I could be in France,

and here's a little something just to make you dance,

like ohh-ohh-oh, radi-ohh-ohh-oh

If you miss me, like I miss you,

through the airwaves, I'ma kiss you,

let's g-ohh-ohh-oh, radi-ohh-ohh-oh

Oooo-oo-oo, ooooo-oo-oo

Radi-ohh-ohh-oh, radi-ohh-ohh-oh

Let's g-ohh-oh-oh, radi-ohh-oh-oh,

Ooooo-oo-oo, ooooo-oo-oo." I stopped singing and bowed slightly, a smile on my lips as Caroline walked onto the stage, clapping with everyone else. She looked like she was in disbelief. I bet it was because I can rap - enter evil smirk here.

"Wow!" She breathed into the microphone. "Who knew you could rap?!" She asked the crowd, not really me. I told you that it would be because I can rap! "How's it feel to have had two successful weeks in a row?" She asked me when the crowd quietened. I smiled and looked up at her.

"It feels amazing." I breathed, slightly breathless from putting everything into the song. "I still can't believe I'm here." I laughed. She laughed as well and turned to the judges who were wearing different expressions.

"Danni?" She asked. Danni smiled widely at me, and I knew it was going to be the same as last week.

"Absolutely amazing!" She squealed into the microphone, making me jump in fright. She giggled as I thanked her. Then Cheryl bit her lip while thinking. I started feeling nervous again.

"I think... That maybe you should stick to something... Different." She told me. I nodded, taking the criticism and loving it when the crowd 'boo-ed'. I giggled as Cheryl rolled her eyes, but smiled at me. I smiled back for a second, then turned to Simon who was looking a little torn.

"It was good." He said simply. I smiled broadly and nudged Caroline's hip with my own.

"Did you hear that? He liked it." I said into the microphone, making everyone laugh as Simon rolled his eyes at my awesome personality.

"Yes, so he did." She laughed. She droned on about voting for me but I just smiled and waited for her to wave me off again. When she did I went straight to the backstage area and sat next to Shreya as that Alex guy to go on. He was singing 'Downtown Girl' by Hot Chelle Rae. Copying much?

"He's good." Shreya commented, her voice barely above a whisper as we watched Alex sing on the TV in the lounge. As he sung, dancing around easily, I had to admit she was right.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

38.2K 646 32
Lana James loses everything she has ever known as her best friend loses his battle against cancer and leaves her seemingly alone in the world. She is...
60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
4.8K 81 33
Kali Clair has lived in London for her whole life. She is newly 18 and lives with her only two friends, Anna and Louis Tomlinson. She met the Tomlins...