Possessive Bitch [JENLISA]

By jolisajendeukie

Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of YG Institute. She is a total bitch. She is mean, a bully, hard headed, and cold hear... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
See U Later
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL
END.
XLI
XLII
Choose
XLIII
XLIV
Good news
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
Not An Update
END Book 1

XXXVIII

25.9K 658 87
By jolisajendeukie

Lisa's POV

We went home after that. Jennie was blushing for the whole time. But i am serious, i want Jennie to be the girl i will marry, no one else.

Jen said that she needed to do something, so i dropped her home. She was kind of nervous, maybe because of what i said hehe.

I went to Jen's father. I went to him because i wanted to propose to her. Yes i am sure, i want to marry her. Only her.

"Hey Mr. Kim!" I greeted him. So he greeted me back.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." I said.

"Sure. But take a seat first." So I did, I sat on the sofa.

"So, what is it?" He asked.

I'm nervous. What if he doesn't want me for her daughter? Aish no. You gotta think positive Lisa.

"Mr. Kim, you know that i love you daughter so much, right?"

"Yes." He answered.

"And that i'm willing to take care of her for the rest of my life, right?"

"Yes."

"So Mr. Kim... I wanted to-"

"Marry my daughter right?" He asked while smiling.

"Y-Yes. If that's okay with you. If you do not want, I'm willing to fight for her." I said.

"What are you saying Lisa? Of course i want you with my daughter. So when's the wedding?" He asked.

"O-Oh I haven't planned yet." I said.

"I'll take care of everything. Just propose to my daughter and make her say yes!" He said.

"I will Mr. Kim" I said then left.

I went home to see Chaeng. When I opened the door i saw Chaeng and Jisoo sitting on the sofa.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"Unnieeee. I need your help" I said.

"Hm? What is it Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" So Chaeng asked.

"I'm going to propose to Jennie." When i said that, they both looked at me in confusion.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"Aish. A marriage proposal. I want to marry Jennie." I said.

"Oh my. So what's the plan?" They asked. I smiled at them and explained everything.

I'm going to make you say YES, Jennie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 14
Once upon a time, it was men for jennie, until she realised how sucky they were and until she fell in love with lalisa manoban. [a/n] if you're a guy...
3.2M 86.4K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
22.8K 576 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
5.6M 115K 60
Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she never goes out to clubs and therefore ne...