Together - Grubble (COMPLETED)

By heejinandhyunjin

"G-g-get off m-me!" I screamed "W-what have I d-done to you?" The leader of the men smiled. "Now, now, girly... More

*1* Moving Out
*2* Ouch.
*3* Is She Dead?
*4* The Blood Moon
*5* Back To L.A.
*6* Parker Coppins
*7* Tears
*8* Honesty?
*9* Christmas
*10* Mistakes
*11* A New Beginning
*12* Grubble
*13* Settling In
*14* Next year
*15* House Party
*16* In The Dark
*17* Daydreamin'
*18* Never Be The Same
*19* Better Left Unsaid
*20* Raindrops
*22* Sweetener
*23* Succesful
*Epilogue*

*21* Be Alright

293 8 0
By heejinandhyunjin

A/N: Omfg thanks sooooooo much for 2k reads!

RECAP OF THE LAST TEN CHAPTERS
Graser agrees for Shelby to stay with him, and they become girlfriend and boyfriend. They move back to L.A. and settle in. Then, they go to a house party at Meghan's house in Fresno, and return to find Shelby is pregnant. Then Graser is asked by Liam in San Diego to go over, and Liam reveals that he is in a bad relationship. Then Shelby ring Graser to tell him that she thinks the baby's coming.

Tuesday, 10:00 am
SHELBY/SHUBBLE'S POV

(btw the start of this chapter is at the same time as last chapter, just in Shelby's pov.)
So Zach had left for Liam's, and I was alone for a day. I knew I should probably get to recording, since my uploads had rapidly dropped to one, maybe two videos a week. My subscribers didn't know the reason though, I just gave them random excuses. We were planning on making a video when the baby was born.
Will and Emily are coming to stay on Saturday, he'd recently reached 1 million subscribers and had some event to go to in L.A., so we'd offered to have them. I was afraid I wouldn't be that hospitable, since the baby was due in a month, but oh well.

We didn't know what gender it was, since we wanted it to be a surprise, but for some reason I was sure it was male. Just whenever I thought about when the baby was born, I always imagined a little boy in my arms.
I sighed and rested more comfortably on the bed, fiddling with my amber earrings that Zach had given me for Christmas.
I wondered what it'd be like with our child. How would the fans react? What would he look like? What should we call him? Would our friends like him?
My mind was filled with questions and possible answers, not all of them good. I drifted into an uneasy sleep.

The rainbow was twirling around my body, giving me a warm, happy feeling. The silver bit on my jumpsuit flashed, because of the sun, sending a beam of light to the other side of the field which bounced back and straight at me. A flash of excruciating pain lashed through my stomach, causing me to fall on my knees. My rainbow was leaving me.
"No, don't go..." I croaked.
The pain was getting stronger, unbearable. I heard a noise, it sounded like someone.
"Help me, please!"  I tried to say, but no one came.

I screamed. I was awake, but the pain in my stomach was still there. I tried to take a deep breath, but it hurt too much. Then I heard the same noise in my dream. It sounded the same as in my dream, like someone knocking far away. Then it   stopped and I heard distant footsteps.
I lay in bed for about five minutes, until the pain went away. Why did it hurt?
Then the answer came to me.
I picked up my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.3K 29
"What did you say?" Asher asked calmly. "I-I don't wa-" I was cut off by his loud laugh. He came behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Look...
93 5 2
Kleinsen oneshot, 14k "This-" Jared points between them, still looking through his bag, "we are not doing this. Please, Evan. We're catching up, like...
2.3M 75.4K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
539K 10K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...