*13* Settling In

Friday, 2:57 pm
SHELBY/SHUBBLE'S POV

I was jolted out of my daydream with a knock at the door of my bedroom. "Yes?" I said drowsily.
The door opened. "Shelbs, I need to talk to you." Graser told me.
"Okay, come sit down." He sat on the bed and looked at me seriously.
"So, it's been almost six months of you staying here, which means six months of you paying rent for a house you aren't living in. And-"
I interrupted him. "No, I-"
He held up his hand. "Just let me speak. I've loved you being here but it's not fair for you to keep doing this to yourself."
"But I want to stay with you..." I whispered.
"Yes, and I want to stay with you, which is why I hope you like my idea." He smiled at me, and I gripped his hand. "I need to move out of my mom's house, so maybe I could move into your apartment? Be your roommate?"
I gasped. "That's an amazing idea! When are we moving?"
"Slow down, I've not even booked the plane tickets yet." He laughed.
"Okay, well you go do that now, and I'll start, um, getting my stuff together." I said, giving him a hug.
"Sure."

So that's what we did, and by Tuesday we were in a cab to the airport. Even though they were totally different airports, I was getting flashbacks to when I was going to Sonoma. Then I remembered what happened when I got there, and I brushed the thought away.
On the plane, we got a seat next to this girl who was watching Strawburry17. It was kind of funny, seeing her stare intently at the screen of Meghan making Minecraft Cake Mints.
Halfway through the flight, Graser tapped me. "Yeah?" I asked him.
"Do you think we should tell the subscribers about us? Because we're basically living together now, and they'll have to know that, so they may as well know we're dating."
"Sure...okay." I said. To be honest, I'd been wanting to tell everyone for a long time.

We got to L.A. and got another cab to my place. I opened the door and stepped inside.
"Man, it feel good to be back." I said.
Graser laughed. "Where's my room?" He asked. I led him to Gizzy then Liam's old room and then went to mine.
This is gonna be great.