ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ - ᴊ.ɢ COMPLETED

By -TUPRINCESA

-a girl named Olivia bumps into an old friend and things turn around, and everything changes. They became lov... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch. 21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47

Ch.36

418 5 0
By -TUPRINCESA

Olivia's POV-

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HUH!"

I yelled to Zac with anger with tears going down my cheeks

"NONE OF THIS MAKES SENCE FOR YOU TO DO! THIS IS LITERALLY KIDNAPPING AND YOU CAN GO TO FUCKING JAIL YOU DUMB ASS!!"

I yelled and he was just ignoring me

"FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU DĪCK HEAD!!!"

I yelled once more but no answer

"What? Is there something you don't want to SHARE!"

I say and he just sighed

"Your such a fucking idiot, I can't believe I actually decided to fucking love someone like you. You are just a fucking player, abuser, filthy idiot that doesn't know how to RESPECT WOMEN!"

I say and he just stopped the car

"What? Now you want to talk, huh!"

I say waiting for him and he turned back and looked at me

"Oh, did I get you mad? Whoops, it's just the truth. I don't regret anything I just said"

I say looking away because I didn't want to see his ugly ass.

"Look there's a reason-"

"A REASON?! What REASON Can that possibly be, to literally just SNATCH ME AWAY FROM THE PERSON I LOVE!"

"THERE CAN NOT BE A REASON TO JUST DO THAT ZAC!"

I yelled at him and he looked down

"Ok, ok ok. Your right, yeah yeah. I did this, got you back into my life but theres things inside of me that I just...."

He said stopping

"What things? I mean you do have organs that are inside of you, you dumb ass"

"No, what the fuck? You don't understand Olivia"

"I DONT UNDERSTAND? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

I say, no answer...again.

"Hello? I'm fucking talking to you! NOT CASPER!"

I say still no answer

"ANSWE ME YOU IDIOT!-"

"I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU OLIVIA!"

He yelled over me and I got shocked

"I still have fucking feelings for you"
-

Jack G's POV-

"So how did this happen Jack"

The doctor asked me as I remembered what Johnson told me to say

"Umm, I was getting something from the top shelf in my kitchen...and I got on top my counter then I lost my balanced, so I fell to the floor and somehow there was a pack of knives up there...and I had my hand up to block my face you know.. first instinct, then one of them just, went through, and cut my hand"

I say and nodded at the end

"Hmm, well you'll be fine just have to come in so I can be checking up on the stitches and make sure nothing happens to your hand"

He said and I nodded

"Ok, we'll bring you some water and food right now then you can be in your way just lay back relax don't make to much movements since you are pale from losing quite a bit of blood. But yeah, I'll let your friend know he can come in"

He said leaving, I was in a room alone, with pain in my hand, having my mouth dry, feeling weak, with anger still build in me...and I started to feel tears roll down my cheeks

"Why did I just let her go, I should've just shot that dumb ass and left with Olivia"

I say to myself as more tears roll down.

"Aye G"

I heard Johnson say but I didn't bother looking up I just had my head down

He then sat beside me

"You good? Your hand"

He said and I nodded and sniffed

"Yeah, just pain"

I say and i just wiped away the tears with my left hand

"Aye man...Olivia will be fine, she's not dumb to just fall for Zacs dumb lies. She's smart enough, she's smart enough to get out, smart enough to fool him so he can let her leave again, and you two can travel far"

He said and I knew he was right, Olivia is smart and won't fall for him..

"Yeah, I just want her back...I never want her away from me Johnson..."

I say low as a tear rolled down but I wiped it away

"Don't worry, you'll have her back again. Like I said you two can just leave. And travel far"

"Not just us, your coming with us. I'm not leaving you here bro"

I said and he laughed

"Thanks, always open to be a third wheel"

He said laughing and I cracked a laugh too

"There's that laugh that's been hiding for months"

He said and I shook my head

"Mr.Gilinsky, your food"

A nurse walked in with food and water and I nodded

"Thank you"

I say and she just left

"Damn, no your welcome. Now that's a type of girl you don't want"

He said and I chuckled

"OH MY GOD! My baby jacky!"

I heard someone yell and we both look and it was Lola

"And that's a girl you most definitely don't want to be even near at all..."

I heard Johnson whisper as he drank some water and got up

"Think you got the wrong room, this mans name is jack gilinsky but no "baby jacky". Now can you please leave the room"

He said walking up to her

"Really Johnson? Your silly"

"Don't fucking make me repeat myself, we've had a horrible day so far so please, stop making it more horrible by being here"

He said and she looked back at me as if I was gonna say to let her stay

"Please leave"

I say with a fake smile and she just rolled her eyes

"I'll be back for you baby"

She said and Johnson just slammed the door in her face and walked back towards me and sat down

"Damn that bitch is so annoying. How the fuck did you deal with that for 2 or 3 years you were with her man"

He said drinking more water

"I honestly don't know, and I regret dating her, loving her, and giving her everything she wanted."

I said

"I felt bad for you bro, why you think I leave every time she came over"

He said and I laughed but then stopped

"Uhh, my head, stop making me laugh Johnson"

"I'm saying the truth man, but eat. You need something in your stomach"

He said and I nodded.
———————————————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5K 43
I bumped into him. he bumped into me. I saw him. He didn't see me. I picked up his phone. He picked up my phone. I started texting him. He started te...
102K 779 41
Riley Sharp was an ordinary girl. She moved to her aunts house in Omaha, Nebraska and befriended a lot of people, one of which was Jack Gilinsky. Jac...
344K 4.2K 32
Izzy Taylore is just like every other girl in Omaha. The only difference is who her best friend is. Jack Gilinsky. When they finally admit how they r...
122K 1K 39
Jack Gilinsky Imagine. I hope You like it. This is my first one so please don't rost me too bad. Imagines for all of your feels. I'm always open for...