- SYNDICATE • h.s (ON HOLD)

By HOLYRINGS

"you said it yourself, they'll never catch me." or the one where harry styles is just another FBI agent going... More

PROLOGUE + SYNOPSIS
TRAILER
CAST + PLAYLIST
ONE*
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
| my love |
SIX*
SEVEN*
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
| my life |
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN*
SIXTEEN
ello
SEVENTEEN*
EIGHTEEN
new syndicate?

FIFTEEN

790 34 3
By HOLYRINGS

this is where all the shít starts. it all starts from here OOP going down streaks. sorry took a bit long but i was kind of distracted by other things and its kind of hell week in uni so. here she is

comment alot pleaseeee and vote ilyasm thank you for 37k reads!

2281 WORDS
vote goal: 20

***

How many secrets can you keep' - Do I wanna Know, Arctic Monkeys

HARRY was stood next to Jackson and Evan with his hands behind his back to refrain from showing any signs of nervousness that any one of them could pick up. The shipment was going on tonight and they were all at the docks waiting for it.

After the talk Harry had with his superiors - they decided to go with Harry's idea and chose to put a limited amount of agents in the area. They were far enough that Jackson's men weren't able to spot them or even care that they were there. 

Harry looked at the crates that were being wheeled out from one of the boats in the dock and watched as multiple men were bringing in other crates. Jackson had his arms crossed across his chest whilst he waited. Jackson's eyes gazed at the wooden boxes with excitement and rubbed his two palms together before walking to one of them.

Two men were stood next to the crate before a silver briefcase was placed on top. Harry walked a bit closer to take a look at the contents that the briefcase was holding. Large stacks of cash were bound together by rubber bands and placed accordingly into straight lines. There was probably a good twenty grand inside. Before he could even fully count or estimate anything - the briefcase was shut close and given to the two men who had smiles on their faces.

"Pleasure doing business, Sir. Hecker." Jackson nodded his head at their words and went closer to the crate. The two men stepped back but still stood in place while Jackson observed the crate. 

"Harry, come here." Harry's eyes slightly widened at the sound of his name but he was quick to move from his place and walked over to where Jackson stood. Jackson took a crowbar from one of the other men that worked for him and handed it to Harry. The silver crowbar felt heavy in his hands but he didn't flinch. Harry looked up at Jackson to see him nudging his head towards the shipment.

"Open it." Jackson stated before nodding his head to the crate once more with a serious and stern expression on his face. His tone sounded somewhat mocking and Harry furrowed his brows before attaching the end of the crowbar to the edge of the crate. Harry gave the crowbar a few simple tugs before the wooden top popped off but before he could look or do anything else - Jackson was smiling at him and pushing him away. 

Harry reluctantly stepped back with his hands slowly moving behind his back. This was going to be his big break - the case would finally be over. 

"Ahh, finally." Harry held in a deep breath as he watched Jackson lean in and grab something from the crate below him. Harry closed his eyes for a second just taking it in before he opened them again to see Jackson coming back up with something in his hand.

A bottle?

Harry probably had the most confused and bewildered face as he stared at the slightly golden bottle in Jackson's hands. His eyebrows furrowed as he studied the object.

"The Veuve Clicquot Yellowboam Ostrich... only 3,200 champagne bottles made in the entire world... and I have two crates full of them. Analia's going to jump my guts - her party, well ball is going to be.. the biggest." Jackson said with such a big smile on his face, before inspecting the bottle and carefully placing it back in the wooden crate. Jackson turned around using the heel of his shoe and smirked at Harry.

"What did you think it was going to be?" Jackson asked him with an underlying tone whilst men around him started to take the bottles and pack them into secured cases. 

"Analia? What for? How many did you get?" Harry ignored his question completely and decided to change the topic at hand. Jackson smiled and beckoned Harry to move closer to him which he obliged to. Harry walked over to him and watched as the bottles were being placed into containers with black foam inside and silver linings running the outside. 

"About 24 - don't ask me how much it cost and well of course, Analia is turning 24 and that's a special number in my family. It's been a long running tradition in my family. You should be happy you're going to witness it. It's quite an event. Everyone in the headquarters gets to attend and it's a big celebration." Jackson stated with his hand placed on Harry's shoulder, slightly squeezing onto the skin before clapping his back and pulling away to inspect the bottles.

- - -

"WE'RE getting no where Harry..." Niall exclaimed with his arms crossed against his chest. Harry was leaning against the white wall with his head placed against the hard concrete and his eyes closed as he took in deep breaths.

"It's been a few weeks. I feel like we're back to square one." Niall mumbled before pushing out of his chair causing it to screech, making Harry grimace at the noise. Harry sighed and brought his head down to find Niall pacing back and forth in front of him. Harry groaned and held onto the bridge of his nose. The situation was causing stress onto the two as they assessed the situation. 

"It takes time like you said... most agents stay hidden for years. We just have to be patient." Harry spoke up with a reassuring tone. Niall huffed and nodded his head, trying to calm down. Before Harry could say anything else - he was interrupted by his phone ringing loudly against the four walls. Harry gave Niall a look causing Niall to nod his head and leave him be. 

Harry took out the phone from his pocket before looking at the contact ID to see that it was Analia who was calling him which had never really happened before. His eyebrows furrowed before he looked up at Niall who was silently urging him to answer it.

"Hello?" Harry asked and heard soft breathing at the other end of the phone. 

"Harry? Can you come get me please... I think I'm in danger. Nothing immediate but I don't want to risk it." Harry scowled at the tone of her voice. He could hear the clear tension through her voice. He could tell from how low she spoke and the way her voice shook as the words spilled from her mouth.

"Please-"

"Hey, calm down. Where are you?" Harry spoke into the phone and asked Niall for the car keys with his eyes. Niall walked over to the wooden bowl on the dining table that held their car keys and other things before grabbing the right one and tossing it to Harry. Harry caught it in his right hand before giving Niall a slight nod and exited the door. The phone was pressed up against his ear and shoulder as he walked to the car. 

"Can you just keep talking to me..." Analia mumbled into the phone. Harry pursed his lips and nodded, forgetting she couldn't see him.

"Alright." 

- - -

FEW HOURS AGO 

"I'VE missed this." Carrie stated as both she and Analia sat in the booth that was always reserved for them with a cocktail already in her hand whilst Analia held onto a cold beer. Analia smiled at Carrie's statement and lent her head against the upholstery of the black leather couch. She had missed going out - it was obvious. Analia felt so cooped up in the base that finally being out felt like she was released from her shackles. The only time she ever felt free in her own home was when she'd be with Harry - in more ways than one

Everytime she was with him she felt - free more than free. She felt alive. The way he'd touch her and make her feel things she never felt before fired a spark inside her. Analia just felt different when she was with him.

"What's with that smirk you got there hmm?" Carrie asked with a smile on her face as she took a small sip from her drink. Analia looked up at Carrie and shook her head before taking a gulp from her beer and putting the empty bottle down. A waiter quickly walked up to the two women and grabbed the empty bottle and took down Analia's next order before wandering off. 

"Just thinking about someone... his hands are something else." Analia mumbled stuck in her own personal bubble before she heard Carrie choking on her drink. Analia laughed at the sight in front of her before giving Carrie a few pats on the back to calm her down.

"Ok, I should've expected that from you. You're always so straight forward."

"What's there to hide? He's good in bed." Analia stated with a shrug of her shoulders. She was never shy to speak up about these things and most especially when her experiences were good, really good.

"Yeah - I can see that. You keep dazing off - reminiscing huh?" Analia laughed at her remark and shook her head with a soft smile on her face but nodded her head.

"I swear Carrie - the things he can fücking do with his hand? His tongue? Don't even get me started on his dí-" 

"Okay, I think that's enough corona for you." The two girls let out loud laughs that were covered by the music blaring against the speakers of the club. Analia let out a huff of air when she finally calmed down and stood up, pulling her dress down a bit to cover herself.

"I need to pee from all that laughter." Carrie nodded before standing up from the couch as well and walking along with Analia. 

Analia exited the bathroom stall, feeling refreshed and started to tie her long hair since the sweat was starting to stick to her skin. A soft sigh left her lips as she tried to relax in the somewhat quiet bathroom. The beating bass outside was a mere hum to her ears because of the door that was cancelling out the sound. 

Analia brought her hands down and pushed away from the sink before walking over to the door but before she could make it - she was harshly pulled aside. Her head being pushed harshly against the dirty white tiled wall. Her eyes staring into dark hazel ones in front of her. Analia furrowed her brows as she looked into them. A shining light hitting her eyes, bringing her attention to the silver blade that was pressed against her jugular. They looked so familiar - like she had encountered this person before. 

"You need to be careful about who you keep near you." The person mumbled against the cloth that practically covered their entire face but their eyes. Analia looked at the person then at the blade before nodding her head.

"Who are you?" She bravely spoke before the person pulled away from her and quickly exited the bathroom. Analia let out a huff of relief before bringing her fingers to her neck, feeling a wet liquid on it. She brought her fingers down to see a dark liquid coat the tips of it. Analia briskly walked over to the sink before washing the remains of the her blood. She observed the cut and noticed that it was barely seen unless someone really took a close look at her neck.

The cut wasn't pretty big but it still dug a bit deep to the point where blood came out. One thing that Analia noticed over the years was how fast she would stop bleeding. It was just something that she had observed ever since she was a child. A small cut or even a big one would heal quite quickly. This was something she took advantage of - being the clumsy person she is.

Carrie finally walked into the bathroom after Analia had taken too long. Her eyes falling onto Analia who was holding onto her neck. Carrie sauntered up to her and held onto Analia's arm causing her to flinch a bit. Carrie furrowed at the action she had shown and frowned.

"Sorry, I was in my own world and I was sweating so I had to wash up." Analia stated causing Carrie to nod at her statement and the two walked out of the bathroom. 

"We should get back."

- - - 

PRESENT

"YOU still there?" Analia asked into the phone while Carrie stood near the curb of the street. Harry had stated a few minutes beforehand that he was close and for the two to walk out. Before Analia could ask her question again - she noticed his car roll up in front of them causing her to end the phone call and get into the car quickly.

"Want to talk ab-"

"We had a good time and the drinks were good like the usual." Analia stated cutting Harry's statement short. He raised his eyebrow at how she turned the conversation and glanced at her when they reached a stoplight.

Not right now. Analia mouthed causing Harry to nod his head and look back at the road, watching as the light turned green and drove off once again.

---

HELL YEAHHHHH the action finally starts thank fück i've been waiting jesus. anyways hows everyone ill probably double update if i reach the comment goal bc im in the zone rn and ur comments will get me going!!!

how are yall?? bc of the hrought u know?

- till next time muchachos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.
15.9K 690 15
"Stay five fucking feet away from me!" "Don't act like you don't love that." The vampire smirks "Make it ten." Or A crime investigation fic in which...
16.2K 226 23
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...
86.6K 1.3K 34
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...