Journey Through Love (Hank X...

By TheInsideOfBread

Hankcon? Honnor? Hannor? Whatever it's called to you, I like it, and when I'm bored I write fanfictions, and... More

1.Mornings
2.Shopping
3.Upon Arriving Home
4.Walk
5.What Are They?
6.Cuddles
7.Love You
8.Blizzard
9.Lights Out
10.Someone At The Door
11.The Police
13.Protective Hank
14.Case
15.Good Boy
16.Drunk Again
17.Hungover
18.Startled Awake
19.Kicked Around
20.Hospital Room
21.Coin Tricks
22.Loneliness
23.Search
24.Blake
25.Dizzy
26.Playing With Sumo
27.TV
28.Alcoholism Problem
29.Connor's Place
30.Swoosh, Flick, Click
31.Closet
32.Not The Bar
33.Date
34.Interrupted
35.Preparation
36.Passion
37.Meeting
38.Annoyed Hank
39.Voice
40.Feelings At Work
41.Investigation
42.Down The Alleyway
43.Location
44.Jody Burke
45.Back To Hank
46.Slice
47.Old Cartoons
48.Home Invasion
49.Shot
50.Gift Shop
51.Awake
52.Humming
53.Connor's Truths
54.Letter
55.Skin
56.Writer
57.Ugh, Hank
58.Silhouette
59.Station
60.Special Conversation
61.The End

12.Upsetting Call

1.2K 54 6
By TheInsideOfBread

Hank got in the shower while Connor made breakfast. He set breakfast on the table and stood quietly for awhile, then walked to the bathroom. He opened the door and peeked inside, staring at the shower curtain. Now, of course Androids have no reason to bathe. Their hair never got greasy, they never started to smell, and never got naturally dirty. Hank took baths, though, and Androids were very water proof...

Connor knew there was a lot of couple things with taking showers together. He wondered if Hank ever wanted to do that.

Of course, he had a few options, and they appeared in his vision, waiting for him to pick.

Go in?

Wait for him to finish?

Surprise him?

Inspect?

Hm.

Connor chose to just wait. He quietly stepped away and closed the door. He walked away and sat in the kitchen, putting his hands together and resting them on his lap.

He was curious, though, about the response Hank would have about him walking in and surprising him.

He heard ringing and was snapped from his not so proper thoughts. He stood up and followed the ringing. He stepped into the bathroom and grabbed the phone on the counter by the sink, not even realising he had walked into the bathroom.

"Connor!" Hank yelled. Connor squeaked and looked up.

"I-I heard your phone ringing..." Connor mumbled shyly, blushing. He stared at Hank, who had pulled the curtain back slightly so they were looking at each other. Connor quickly excused himself and ran out. He closed the door and walked back into the kitchen.

"Hello. This is Connor, Hank Anderson's Android and boyfriend." He said, deciding he'd feed Sumo while he talked. "Yes. He is here. Not available. He's taking a shower." Connor tapped his fingers on Sumo's back. "I'll inform him later. Thank you for calling." He waited a second, then his eyebrows furrowed. "Yes, I did." He frowned. "Don't call him that...! That's not very nice." He sat on the floor, cross legged as he pet Sumo and held the phone up to his ear. "What are you guys laughing about?-- Hank?-- Goodbye!"

He huffed and put Hank's phone on the counter, looking down to the big dog. "They're being mean to your daddy." He scratched Sumo's back, watching the dog eat. He stood up and walked away, sitting on the couch while he waited for Hank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.8K 23
*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had...
6.5K 280 19
This is a Detroit Become Human fanfiction. Welp. I told myself that I was going to wait with this. But alas, I wasn't able to contain myself. I playe...
54.4K 3.4K 12
❝I'll follow you anywhere, Connor. Well, as long as it's not like...on another continent or something. ❞ [Road trip AU] In which Connor commemorates...
39.5K 515 26
Detroit: Become Human oneshots. Very gay :) Most, if not all, will be smut because I'm a bitch. Read at your own risk. PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO REQUEST I...