Horror X Lust | My 'Little' A...

By thetwinsdivine

This is a story about Lust and Horror. This story is the least known love story, so I'm going to share it wit... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chaper Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Thank you!

Chapter Six

3K 83 102
By thetwinsdivine

"This isn't a good idea..." Lust said, looking at a guy tied/hanged by his wrists.
"Can't turn back now. He's already here," Horror said, giving Lust his whip. "But-" "He deserves it. He kept stealing my money," Horror said as Lust sighed. 

"Mercy... Don't do this..." They said, trying to get free. "You know how it is. You let your guard down," Horror said, walking behind Lust.
Horror wrapped one arm around Lust's waist, and the other, he point at certain body parts. "You have to hit weak spots, they can be easy to find, but you have to study them," Horror said, Lust blushing madly.

"I'm so telling the queen..." They said, fear in their voice. 

"Should we really-" "You're in my AU now, this is how it is," Horror said, Lust nodding.

Horror backed away. "Show me the regular points you'd hit at your AU and I'll mark it off," Horror said, grabbing a red sharpie.

Lust nodded, using the whip at certain points that brought painfully pleasurable feelings that were enjoyable. 
Horror walked up to them, marking X's on the points that gave him pleasure. 

"Here and here are the weakest points. Strike there first, they'll be down, but don't hit it too many times because it won't be as effective, so aim for the weak point that gives pain," Horror said as Lust nodded. 

Horror backed away, nodding at Lust, who used the whip on him. 

~~~   ~~~

Horror was satisfied when the person became dust by Lust's hands.

"You're doing well," Horror said, making Lust blush. "You should award me," Lust said, Horror rolling his eyes. "What do you want?" Horror asked bitterly, making Lust blush deeply. "Kiss me like you did that one time..." Lust said, earning a glare from Horror. "Why?" "I like your kisses, so kiss me," Lust said as Horror sighed, pressing his teeth on Lust's.
Before Horror backed away, Lust cupped his cheeks, pulling him.

Horror grinned a bit, wrapping an arm around Lust's waist, then licked his teeth.
Lust hesitantly excepted, their tongues intertwining. 

Horror pinned Lust on the counter, making Lust moan and break the kiss.
"Had enough?" Horror said with his wicked smirk.
Lust felt like he was challenged, and jumped on the counter, getting closer to Horror's height.
He wrapped his arms around Horror, pulling him back in a kiss. 

Horror grabbed Lust's legs, wrapping them around his waist, pulling him closer. 
Lust pulled Horror closer, getting Horror grind on him, making him weak from pleasure.

Lust broke the kiss, resting his skull on Horror's chest.
Lust never felt this kind of pleasure before. He felt so good, but he was afraid. 

"What, are you afraid?" Horror said, an evil spark in his eyes.
Lust let his arms fall a bit, gripping Horror's shirt and nodded.

"Aw, come on, I told you, you'd feel nothing but pleasure with me..." Horror teased with a grin, making Lust grip harder. "I-It's too much... I c-can't..." Lust said, breathing heavily. "You're being no fun..." Horror said in Lust's non-existent ear. "I'm sorry," Lust said, tearing up. 

Horror rolled his eyes, backing away and letting Lust down.

"Come on, I'm bored now," Horror said, walking up the steps.
Lust looked down, following Horror.

Why am I so useless? I just want to please him, and I can't even do that...

Lust saw Horror sitting on the couch, watching TV, boredom in his eyes.
He walk up to Horror, sitting on his right side.

Horror sighed, feeling so bored.

Lust fidgeted with his fingers, wanting to please Horror, but he was so afraid.

He said I wouldn't feel pain, so why am I still afraid!?

Lust was hesitant, but he got on top of Horror, both of his legs on both sides of Horror.
Horror slightly glared, but his eyes softened when he knew what Lust was trying to do.

Lust pressed his teeth on Horror's, licking them, getting excepted.
Horror smirked, wrapping his arms around Lust's waist, making them grind against each other.

Lust moaned Horror's name softly, then gasped a bit right after, breathing heavily. 
Horror blushed madly, wanting to hear that more.

They pressed their teeth together, getting rough with each other.

Horror put his hand up Lust's shirt, stroking his ribs, making Lust moan again.
"Horror~" Lust moaned in Horror's non-existent ear.

Horror bit his tongue, pulling Lust closer making him groan.
"I thought this would be too much for you," Horror teased. "But you said I'd only feel pleasure, and I trust you," Lust said, fear still in his voice. "You don't really trust me," Horror said, Lust looking at him. "I do-" "You're still afraid, don't push yourself if you're not ready," Horror said, Lust looking away. "But you want to... I can tell..." Lust said as Horror rolled his eyes. "Maybe I do, but that doesn't matter. It's not right if you're not ready." "I'm trying to be...! I want to be. I wanna please you," Lust said, making Horror blush more. "Killing people is enough for me," Horror said, wanting Lust to feel better. "Not like that..." "I know what you mean, but you don't have to push yourself if you're not ready," Horror said as Lust hesitantly nodded. 

Horror slouched a bit, resting his head on the couch. 
Lust smiled a bit, cuddling Horror's skull close to his chest.

"Horror?" Horror hummed tiredly as his response. "Are we dating?" Lust asked. Horror hummed 'yes', weakly pulling Lust closer. 
When Horror was almost asleep, Lust called him again. "Horror..?" Horror opened his eyes tiredly, trying to stay away. "Y-Yeah?" He said. "Can you help me? I want to learn the things you do, a-and you can help me- y'know," Lust said, blushing madly. "Yeah... Tomorrow... Let me sleep..." Horror said as Lust nodded, smiling a bit as Horror fell asleep.

~~~   ~~~

"He's in-- HorrorTale," Ink said as Lust! Papyrus growled. "What do you think could be happening?" Lust! Papyrus asked as Ink worriedly looked at him. "He could be tortured mercilessly... Horror is a maniac. Hopefully he's not dead... But if Lust is pleasing to Horror, he'd do whatever he needs to so he could keep him. That includes isolation, killing, and brainwashing," Ink said, Lust! Papyrus growling. "Why is he staying with him? He used a machine-" "They could've destroyed it... But we can't go there until we have a plan. Horror has so many traps there, it's really unbelievable," Ink said as Lust! Papyrus sighed, worried for his brother.

"It's OK," Lust! Mettaton said, hugging Lust! Papyrus, who sighed and nodded.

"Don't worry guys...! Nightmare and his whole crew will be put to justice," Dream said. "Yeah... They have our friend; Blue, captive..." Ink said, taking a deep breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 204 70
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING! This book is very dark and has descriptive explicit content. If you're fine with that I suggest you get a box of...
114K 2.4K 16
Your boyfriend was just caught cheating on you. You got mad at him for buying a prostitute and fucking her, so he threw you out. To compensate with t...
869 15 5
FINISHED FIC!! Word Count : 16583 Fluff, Smut, Angst "You're Lust. From the Lust AU," Classic stated, retracting his hand and glancing down at the gr...
67.5K 1K 26
HELLO FELLOW SINNERS~ this is a smutty/fluffy fanfiction based of plots I have either made or was randomly told but anyways be sure to request thats...