Journey Through Love (Hank X...

By TheInsideOfBread

Hankcon? Honnor? Hannor? Whatever it's called to you, I like it, and when I'm bored I write fanfictions, and... More

1.Mornings
2.Shopping
3.Upon Arriving Home
4.Walk
5.What Are They?
6.Cuddles
7.Love You
8.Blizzard
10.Someone At The Door
11.The Police
12.Upsetting Call
13.Protective Hank
14.Case
15.Good Boy
16.Drunk Again
17.Hungover
18.Startled Awake
19.Kicked Around
20.Hospital Room
21.Coin Tricks
22.Loneliness
23.Search
24.Blake
25.Dizzy
26.Playing With Sumo
27.TV
28.Alcoholism Problem
29.Connor's Place
30.Swoosh, Flick, Click
31.Closet
32.Not The Bar
33.Date
34.Interrupted
35.Preparation
36.Passion
37.Meeting
38.Annoyed Hank
39.Voice
40.Feelings At Work
41.Investigation
42.Down The Alleyway
43.Location
44.Jody Burke
45.Back To Hank
46.Slice
47.Old Cartoons
48.Home Invasion
49.Shot
50.Gift Shop
51.Awake
52.Humming
53.Connor's Truths
54.Letter
55.Skin
56.Writer
57.Ugh, Hank
58.Silhouette
59.Station
60.Special Conversation
61.The End

9.Lights Out

1.6K 67 10
By TheInsideOfBread

Hank stroked Connor's hair, looking over to the window. "It's snowing pretty hard out there." He commented. "There's going to be a pretty bad storm."

"There is." Connor confirmed his thoughts. "Would you like me to close the curtains and find a blanket, as well warmer place to lay down?" He asked.

Hank shrugged. "We can just cuddle here, maybe on the bed." He said, watching Connor stand up.

"The lights will go out." Connor stood still for a moment, watching a digital timer in his vision, which be predicted after getting the immediate news of an electricity problem and the look of the storm. The lights turned off and Connor walked away. Hank leant back and watched the dark room, the only light was coming from the window. Sumo brushed against his feet. He leant over, scratching the dog's back.

Connor walked back into the room and picked up the blanket, folding it perfectly. He held it in one hand as he guided Hank up. "We could sit by a window and drink chocolate milk." He suggested, scanning through cute little ideas online they could do. "And watch the snow." He looked up at Hank, who chuckled and leant in, kissing his forehead.

"You're really cute." Hank said. "I got my house memorised. I'll put the blanket back. We can sit down for awhile, if that's what you want." He smiled and walked away. Connor watched closely, then followed him and set a hand on his back, guiding him to the bedroom. Just to be sure Hank threw the blanket down and turned so they were facing each other.

He set his hands on Connor's sides and pulled him in, kissing his lips. Connor closed his eyes and enjoyed the kissing. He wrapped his arms around Hank and held him. They stood with each other for awhile, swaying slightly and holding each other. After a moment, Connor pulled away and took Hank's hand, leading him to the kitchen.

He made Hank a mug of chocolate milk, then they sat down on the couch and Connor snuggled into Hank's side, staring out the window.

"Snow is beautiful." He said, hugging Hank's arm. He brushed some of the grey hairs of his lover away. He stared out the window, the look in his eyes was enough to capture his boyfriend's interest. Hank had never seen anyone so beautifully entranced by snow before. If he was told a week ago that he and Connor would be sitting on the couch, in the dark, watching snow, he wouldn't believe it. He kissed Connor's temple and smiled at him.

"You know, Connor, so are you."

Connor's cheeks turned a light shade of blue and he looked away, while Hank kept admiring him and staring lovingly at him. He moved closer and snuggled into Connor, who put his arms around Hank and pulled him close. The peace of the moment was so real, it was as if they were the only people in the world.

Only the two of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 280 19
This is a Detroit Become Human fanfiction. Welp. I told myself that I was going to wait with this. But alas, I wasn't able to contain myself. I playe...
37K 637 8
Credits to the artist: @lirthealmighty Some Gavin x RK900 oneshots. Expect a lot of smut, fluff and angst coming in the oneshots cuz I ain't holding...
11.7K 89 22
Why hello there so this is a little book that I've I wanted to too so here it is please message me for requests of the book! Things I will NOT write...
1.7K 19 10
You're a party girl. Plain and simple. Your life is pretty good to you. You go out almost every night that you're available and when you don't you st...