FATED ( JaThea)

Af venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... Mere

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 34

1.7K 77 11
Af venus_hudson

.
.
.
.
Smelling the aseptic odor of carbolic acid or the distracting scent of flowers, Althea know she's in the hospital......trying to make out of her surroundings with all white.

She notices a woman figure sleeping beside her, clinging at her body.

As she lower her head trying to make face of the person close to her.......a familiar scent caught her senses.

Then she realized.........'PRINCESS'

The figure whose clinging closely to her stirred........with still a sleepy state the woman open her drowsy eyes, looking up to the other woman whose smile could warm a cold heart.......'her Althea'.

"Hi love." With still bleary voice, the youngest Tanchinco slowly moving sideways, elbow in the bed while her hand supporting her head looking sternly to the eyes of the woman she fell in love with.

With a mien of concern and disappointment.

The young Guevarra knows this look that given to her by the heiress.........she can't hardly look at the eyes of the woman she adored so much.

The heiress is not happy right now........Althea notice it, she knows her princess too well.

Then again before Althea could open her mouth, Jade already beat her to speak.

"You know how terrified I am when I receive a call from your best friend? Informing me that she will rush you to the hospital and worst part is..........I'm not there beside you."
Tears are now cascading on her face.

"I'm so sorry princess I didn't mean to scare you." Worried the young Guevarra seeing her princess in weeping.........wiping the heiress tears that surging in her smooth like porcelain face.

"The doctor said you're lucky, if it's not for Veronica calling the ambulance quickly........you might be dead by now for blood lost, do you know that you are bleeding........nonstop?" Scaredly express the youngest Tanchincho, now seating in the bed..........covering her face with both of her hands.

------------------------------

Recalling yesterday's dilemma..............the moment the youngest Tanchinco received the calls from Veronica, Althea's Art Gallery Manager, without any seconds to waste, she immediately went to the said hospital.

Upon arriving to the hospital, she saw the young Gallery Manager seating in the waiting chair outside the ER looking so anxious.

Getting the Art Gallery Manager's attention.............as Veronica saw Jade's presence her worried demeanor became a little bit tolerable.

"Thank god you're already here......I'm scared of my best friend Jade, seeing her in the ambulance so worn out and bleeding making me so helpless..........I don't know what to do Jade."
Blabbered Veronica to the heiress until now she's still shaking.

This is the first time Veronica saw her best friend so vulnerable............Althea is a very prominent doctor in her field for god sake, why she didn't notice what happened to her own body..................?

"What really happened Vero, tell it to me in full details." Now the heiress is more terrified looking at the woman in front of her whose bearing is now disappeared.

Jade knows Veronica as a much put together woman.........as Althea informed her, her best friend is the most compose person among her friends, even in a very erratic or difficult situation.

"I'm always the first person to arrive in the Gallery, but yesterday was different (started Veronica). I notice that Althea's studio door was slightly ajar. So with such curiosity and concern, I did check her studio and to my surprise she was there rubbing her temple. With an instinct I asked her what happened and she was complaining that her head is throbbing and all of her body is aching. That's why I approached her and touched her forehead, to my surprise she was so burn out. Then she collapsed and blood......blood was dripping on her chair." Starting to narrate the event that happened that morning, informed the Art Gallery Manager still in surprise.

"Don't worry Vero, Althea is a strong woman....she will be out in this hospital in no time (assured the heiress). Does Althea's parents know about what happened to her?" Asked the youngest Tanchinco to the woman in front of her still wary of the event that occurs earlier.

Veronica just nodded her head.

Standing in front of ER the heiress couldn't stay put, walking back and forth in the hallway, trying to ease her anxiety for her girlfriend.

The doctor finally came out from the ER who was attending Althea's situation.

"Are you the family of Ms. Galura" The attending physician asked to both woman who look so worried.

"Yes we are." Jade immediately answered.

"Ms. Tanchinco? Nice to see you! How are you? How's your dad Mr........" Before the doctor could ask more questioned to the now angrier heiress, Jade cut the doctor off.

"Doctor I don't want to be rude, but I want to know more about the status quo of my 'GIRLFRIEND' than listen to your pleasantries.........I'm sorry doctor but can you tell me now!?" Agitatedly asked the heiress.

The doctor was quite surprise even Veronica was wide eyed of the information the heiress blurted.

'Girlfriend'? Who thought.......that the gorgeous Tanchinco heiress is into women.

"So...sorry Ms. Tanchinco my apology I just so over......I'm sorry." The doctor cut what she was about to say when she saw the fuming face of the heiress.

"I'm sorry again..................well Ms. Tanchinco, I don't want to beat around the bush, I'll tell you straight to the point then...............we are all adults here. As you already know Ms. Tanchinco ( with the doctor's knowing look to the heiress ) for first timers, a little blood or bleeding after intercourse is supposed to be normal. This is because the first penetration puts pressure on the hymen that tears or breaks during the act. This is a natural phenomenon that can lead to bleeding after the act." Started explained by the doctor to a flushed face heiress.

A tint of red was flash in the heiress face after what she heard from the doctor......'what a lucky woman she is'..............patting her back.

The heiress thought was cut short when the doctor continues her explanation.

"But.............what the patient experience earlier have subjected her private part to some kind of trauma.........before I continue, is it possible Ms. Tanchinco if I could talk to you alone in my office? And Veronica Ms. Galura is in safe condition now so you can relax, they will transfer her later to her new room, just kindly wait here for a while a nurse well approach you for Ms. Galura's designated private room and Ms. Tanchinco could you kindly follow me please, excuse us Ms. Veronica." Ordered the doctor.

Veronica just nod to the heiress indicating she's okay, with that.

While the youngest Tanchinco followed the Doctor behind.
.
.
.
"Come in Ms. Tanchinco have a seat please. I know you are wondering why I call you here. I don't want to come in your affairs but I'm a doctor and we doctors have a Hippocratic Oath which is to swear to fulfill, to the best of our ability and judgment for the welfare of our patient. To summon it all, I only have the best interest of Ms. Galura. And since this is a very delicate matter to tackle , it's better if I'll talk to you alone without an audience. I confirm that Ms. Galura just breaks her hymen since a membrane that partially closes the opening of the vagina and whose presence is traditionally taken to be a mark of virginity is just freshly open. Do you know that if Veronica didn't send Ms. Galura to the hospital as soon as possible she may die for the cause of heavy bleeding? I advise you to control yourself, I understand you Ms. Tanchinco. With the looks and body of your girlfriend who won't go wild about it, kindly control your sexual urges in a very normal way. Don't worry give her a week then you can make love to her again, just make it a slow phase since Ms. Galura is just freshly experience the notion of sex." Long explained the doctor.

Jade was so embarrassed at that moment..........she wishes the floor would open and swallow her at that time.

Note to self, control your hormones Jade!

---------------------------

Trying to comfort the heiress, Althea want's to seat up and hold her princess but since her body is still in discomfort, she fall back as soon as she did.

The heiress is all wide eye as he turns her head, seeing her girlfriend in pain.

"Why did you do that for!? My god love!" Worried etched in the eyes of the heiress.

"Are you okay? Which area did it hurt? Tell me love." Added the youngest Tanchinco.

"I'm fine princess don't make yourself worry too much over me...I just feel dizzy that's it." Replied the young Guevarra.

"How can I not be love............when the person causes you all these agony is me in the first place." With a very frustrated expression.

She can't do anything at all to lessen the pain of the person she love, that's why it's aggravate her to do nothing at all.

"I cannot do even anything to help you." With a hoarse voice.

"Being by my side princess is enough......seeing you is enough.......and touching you is more than enough." Assured the young Guevarra to the heiress.

"But....." Jade was cut off, when the young Guevarra reach for the heiress face caressing it gently.

Wiping the tears that stained in her princess check.

What the young Guevarra feel right now is a total bliss.......she's hurting physically but the joy she have in her heart is overwhelming no amount of her success or even her wealth combine with her family's riches could over power it.

She never regret that she gave her all to the youngest Tanchinco.......looking at her princess beside her yesterday morning when she wake up, that clinging to her body is so precious.

Moving the heiress head towards her, snaking her hand to the youngest Tanchinco's nape........she wants to ease the pain that she saw in the heiress eyes.

Nearing her lips to the heiress, with a mere inch, Althea close the gap between them and kiss the heiress adoringly, assuring her..............by conveying her love through her kiss and that all well be alright.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

24.6K 834 18
Why do we keep running into each other? Is it fate or just a chance encounter?
123 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...
497 22 3
They say that love is a process. You don't force it, you don't force falling in love, you don't force being in love--you just become. It doesn't come...