Amaimon's favorite animal

By Yaoi_Potatoes

Rin x Amaimon Yaoi!! Do not like, then do not read I do not own the cover art More

Amaimon's favorite animal
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Extra Chapter Pt 2
Author's note
Sequel is Out!!!

Extra chapter Pt 1

11K 351 307
By Yaoi_Potatoes

I DO NOT OWN BLUE EXORCIST OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS

~~~~~~~

Snowflakes danced across the sky as a thick blanket of snow covered True Cross Academy. The air was icy and all the ponds were frozen. Winter was here.

It was the most wonderful time of the year (to most people). Rin liked winter the most out of all the seasons. He didn't exactly enjoy the coldness of it but he liked the way the snow fell. Elegantly floating to the ground, joining the rest of the snow.

He liked the fact that if there's snow, then there ought to be a snowball fight. Yes, he can still be quite childish. But al least he's not as immature as you-know-who....

"Nii-san, wait up!", Yukio called out to Rin, trying to catch up. Rin had ran outside in only t-shirt and shorts, too eager to put on clothes suitable for snow. Yukio's maternal mode had switched on and ran after Rin. He didn't know if demons could catch colds but he didn't want to risk it. He yelled out to Rin to put more layers on but he ended up ignoring Yukio.

"Come on, moley four-eyes! You're so slow!!" Rin shouted from the peak of a hill.

"His energy is neverending, I swear...", he leaned against a tree trying to catch his breath. He turned to look where Rin had beem only to see that he disappeared.

"What am I gonna do with him?"

Yukio walked past the tree and something cold slammed into the back of his head. His head snapped forward from the impact.

"What the...", he reached to touch where he'd been hit only to discover little bits of snow. He heard a soft giggle and spun around. Rin was standing beside a tree trying to contain his laughter. Yukio's mind finally clicked. He stood in humiliation and began to gather up snow for ammo. Rin noticed what he was doing and started to create snowballs. It was on.

They ended up snowball fighting for about 3 hours. The sky was overcast making it hard to tell time. The two boys were exhausted and ready to pass out. Rin was laying on the snow, lazily making a snow angel.

"We should head back", Yukio pulled Rin up from the ground and started walking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After trudging through the thick snow, they made it back to their dorm room. Rin flopped onto his bed, trying to warm his chilled body. Yukio walked into the kitchen and began to brew hot chocolate for both of them.

"Achoo!", Rin sneezed cutely.

"Nii-san? Are you okay?", Yukio peeked over at Rin.

"I'm fine, it was just a sneeze", he shrugged, blushing slightly. Rin suddenly felt a chill rush up his spine.

"Um, Yukio can you turn on the heater?"

"It's already on", he brought the hot chocolate over to Rin. Rin peered around the room cautiously. For some reason it felt as if someone was watching him...

"I'll go turn it up, okay?", Yukio walked off.

He nodded and picked up the warm mug of hot cocoa. Before he could sip his drink, a hand pulled the cup away from his lips.

"Huh?"

His eyes followed to where the hand was coming from only to see Amaimon, his half brother/ demon he was currently dating, standing next to him.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Birds flocked away from the building.

"You really should learn to be more quiet", Amaimon lectured.

"Nii-san, are you okay?!" Yukio came racing back into the room.

"A-a-a", Rin couldn't even say his name. Amaimon smirked and proceeded to drink Rin's hot chocolate while he was still holding it.

"Oi, stop it!! This is my hot chocolate! That means all of it is mine", he declared. Amaimon stopped drinking and hadn't swallowed the warm liquid yet. He pressed up against Rin and openly kissed him, feeding him the hot chocolate in the process.

Rin went entirely red and Yukio began to nosebleed onto the floor. Amaimon pulled back, leaving an utterly confused and flustered Rin behind.

"B-baka!! Why'd you do that?! Especially in front of Yukio!"

"You said all of the hot chocolate belonged to you, so I was just returning it."

"You didn't have to do THAT!!"

Amaimon shrugged and wrapped an arm around Rin. They both looked over to Yukio who was having a minor breakdown. Rin swore he saw steam spout from his ears and veins pop from his forehead. He didn't blame him for being so freaked out. It's hard to comprehend the fact that your brother is going out with another demon, his half-brother: The Earth King, to be more specific.

"N-nii-san...? What..what's the meaning of this?" he grabbed a tissue for his bloody nose.

Rin knew there was no getting out of this. The intimate kiss was a dead giveaway and Rin wouldn't be able to trick someone like Yukio. Maybe Yukio will be okay with this. Maybe...

"Um, well me and Amaimon are..."

"Are what?", he scrubbed at his nose, trying to wipe off the blood.

"Are dating."

Yukio froze and dropped the tissue. The glare of his glasses amde it impossible to see his eyes. 'Is he mad?', Rin thought. He decided to speak up before Yukio could say anything.

"Look Yukio, I don't care if you don't approve of our relationship. I will continue to date him no matter what you say. I l-l-lo-lo...", Rin was struggling to say that one word. Amaimon watched him in surprise and smiled at his cute attempt to say THAT word. He hugged him closer and glared at Yukio. Yukio's face was the definition of shock; eyes were wide, eyebrows were raised, and mouth was dropped open.

Yukio snapped from his thoughts and readjusted his glasses. He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Nii-san, no matter who you're with, I won't judge or stop you. You can be with whoever you want, just be careful", he warned. Yukio gazed up at Rin only to see him tearing up.

"Nii-san?!"

"Y-Yukio...", he whined with watery eyes. He ran over and hugged him lovingly. Amaimon stood there, getting slightly jealous. They remained hugging an Amaimon ended up dragging Rin away. 'Thank you', Rin mouthed to Yukio. He smiled and nodded.

Yukio was happy as long as his brother was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin ended up hanging out at Amaimon's place (technically it's Mephisto's). They were currently playing video games and snacking on pocky. They were lying on their stomachs, side by side, facing the TV. Rin was continuously winning each round in whatever game they were playing and Amaimon started to get irritated.

He glanced at Rin who was deeply concentrated on the screen. He began pressing buttons rapidly, damaging Amaimon's character. Amaimon determinedly fought back but lost in the end. Amaimon had never been defeated this easily, not even Mephisto could beat him.

'He must be cheating somehow...', he glared over to Rin who was grinning victoriously. His eyes furrowed and he snapped his pocky in half with his teeth.

Amaimon dropped his controller and pounced onto Rin, flipping him over in the process.

"Uwahh!!" he shouted as he was pushed onto his back. Amaimon was currently sitting uopn Rin's abdomen and holding down his arms.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"You're cheating."

"What?! No I'm not, you just can't except the fact that you lost!"

Amaimon pulled back in surprise. He hadn't expected Rin to say that. Maybe it's true...

Amaimon remained seated on Rin and thought about it. Maybe Rin really was just that good at gaming. Anyways, how could he cheat, it wasn't even his console or game. He accepted the fact that Rin beat him purely by skill and maybe a little luck.

Rin began to squirm around in discomfort and started to push Amaimon off. Amaimon was stronger and continued to stay on.

"Amaimon, please...please stop", Rin began to pant feverishly as his cheeks began to turn red. Amaimon immediately figured that something was wrong. He placed his cool hand onto Rin's forehead. He was hot. Too hot.

It was normal for demons to be a little higher than their usual temperature but this wasn't just a little higher. This was bad. Rin shut his eyes and fell limp against the floor. He must of passed out.

He lifted Rin up and ran to the nearest bed. He then proceeded to drench a rag in cold water and place it atop Rin's head. He noticed Rin began to sweat profusely and began to strip him of his shirt and pants in an attempt to cool him down. Before grabbing a blanket he couldn't but stare longer than necessary.

He covered his lower half with a blanket and sat in a chair beside him. He stroked his hair, trying to comfort him in any possible way. He didn't what to do next?

Will the fever go away on its own or will it get worse with each passing minute? He didn't know...

He rinsed and re-soaked the rag a second time and decided to call Mephisto. He should know what to do.

~~~~~~~~

"What happened to Rin?!" Mephisto yelled in panic. Demons were extremely protective when it came their younger siblings or kin. He rushed over to the bed and could feel the heat radiating from Rin.

"I dont know, he just suddenly got dangerously hot and passed out. I thought demons couldn't get fevers."

"They don't. Do you know what he was doing earlier today?"

"Well, he was with the glasses-dude all day. They were playing in the snow for awhile", he spoke becoming slightly jealous that he wasn't able to play.

"Was he wearing proper snow clothes?"

"No...if I remember correctly, he was wearing a t-shirt and shorts."

"That must be it. There's this nasty snow demon about the size of an ant who likes to spread viruses to other demons. If you have a lot of exposed skin, it can pass the virus onto you. This desease causes extreme headaches and a long lasting fever that can very likely lead to death."

Amaimon paled. Death? He couldn't even imagine a world without Rin, nor did he want to. He had to do something.

"I-is there a way we can cure him?"

"Well the cure for this illness, is a specific type of herb that only grows on ONE farm in Gehenna. It's extremely rare and requires a great ammount of effort to collect it-"

"I'll do it."

"W-what?"

"I'll collect the herb."

Mephisto sighed and grinned at his determination. Amaimon really did care about Rin. He would do almost anything for him.

Mephisto explained the details and directions to get to the farm and Amaimon left soon after. Mephisto stayed behind to take care of Rin and make sure his condition remained stable.

He just hoped Amaimon would make it back safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Should I continue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 3 20
Momo and Jirou start as two characters that seemingly don't like each other. But as you go on the plot thickens like any enemies to lovers scenarios...
4.2K 103 12
Little Mermaid AU for Blue Exorcist, with a gay twist. Rin x Shima this time. It will have different details in it. Hope you enjoy!
2.4K 21 7
𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘
47.5K 1K 12
this is my first attempt for making Rin Okamura and Ryuji Suguro (Bon) fiction. there's gonna be mature content, but mostly love and all well back t...