College (Smosh)

By PepperoniPlayboi

The Smosh squad goes to college AU. More

Moving In
The Guys
Campus Tour
Invitation
Lost
Food
Catching Up
New Friends
Spill
New Guy
Morning
Dance
Familiar
Idea
Plans
Project
Video
Brainstorm
Questions
Swear
SWNN
Dynamic
Time
Jaded
Complicated
Trapped
Weird
Fault
Candy
Lunch
Date
Baseball
Late
Precarious
Heist

Candyman

723 19 12
By PepperoniPlayboi

Mari:

I was just waiting for Boze to get here when I heard someone call my name. I looked and saw it was the guy with silver hair from earlier. He had a smile on his face.

"Mari right?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"How's it hanging?" He asked.

"Um what?" I said.

"What's the news in the neighborhood?" He said.

"Excuse me?" I said confused.

"Sorry, I was trying to ask how you're doing but I wanted to sound cool" He admitted.

"Oh, why didn't you just say so" I said.

Wes just shrugged.

"Well, I'm alright, I'm just waiting on Boze to get here" I said.

"You want some candy?" He asked.

"Candy? all I see is chips and finger foods" I said looking at the tables.

"I got some" He said smiling.

"You do?" I asked.

Wes pulled out a bunch of packs of candy from his pockets. Somehow he managed to fit bags of gummy worms, gummy bears and sweedish fish in his pockets.

"I think I'll pass" I say wondering where he got it from.

"Suit yourself" he said opening one of the bags and snacking.

"Mari" A familiar voice said.

I turned and Boze was behind me. She smiled and walked over to me.

"Wes right?" Boze asked.

"Yup" Wes said smiling.

"Cool well I'm gonna borrow my friend for a while" Boze said.

"Ok" Wes said and walked away.

"What's with that guy?" Boze asked.

"I don't know, he's pretty nice but he's a little strange" I told her.

"Strange?" Boze asked.

"Not in a bad way, but like he seems to always be happy and carefree" I replied.

"Oh, I see what you mean" She said pointing.

I looked at where she was pointing. Wes was by himself eating gummy worms and dancing in place. Boze and I laughed at his innocence.

"C'mon let's go find Courtney" Boze said.

"Ok" I replied.

We left and started walking to go find our friend Courtney. Courtney was pretty chill but sometimes she could be a brat. Usually she was very outgoing though. She is always trying to find cute guys and set herself and us up. I wouldn't be suprised if she tried to do it at this party tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 2.2K 74
Smosh preferences ;)
18.4K 249 48
Alexis is Wes' sister. When she moves in with Wes due to some questionable circumstances she is asked to join Smosh games due to her good gaming and...
45.2K 871 22
Your new roommates Damien and Shayne get you a job at Smosh because they're the best roommates ever, duh. But one of them gets you more than just a j...
5.5K 129 24
Courtney has just started her new job at Smosh. It seems to be everything she's ever wanted, but when she meets a certain someone, it seems like ever...