College (Smosh)

By PepperoniPlayboi

The Smosh squad goes to college AU. More

Moving In
The Guys
Campus Tour
Invitation
Food
Candyman
Catching Up
New Friends
Spill
New Guy
Morning
Dance
Familiar
Idea
Plans
Project
Video
Brainstorm
Questions
Swear
SWNN
Dynamic
Time
Jaded
Complicated
Trapped
Weird
Fault
Candy
Lunch
Date
Baseball
Late
Precarious
Heist

Lost

792 22 3
By PepperoniPlayboi

Keith:

Noah and Wes went to the store to go get some stuff for the party. So I went to go ask Shayne if he was coming. I didn't really know that much about him besides that he was from Florida and was really muscular. I knocked on the open door. Shayne turned from what he was doing and looked at me.

"Hey dude, the guys were wondering if you wanted to go the party tonight" I asked him.

"Umm I guess I'm free" He said.

"Cool, see ya there" I replied getting ready to go.

"Do you know who will be there?" Shayne asked.

"I think pretty much everyone" I said.

"Oh" He said shifting his gaze.

"Why?" I asked.

"No reason" He said and turned back to his phone.

"Ok.." I said and went to my dorm room.

Wes was already a large dude but he managed to also take up more space in our room. He had candy and snacks everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I like to snack but this guy loved to snack. That's probably why he was so hyper all the time. I went over to the dresser and got out my outfit for tonight. I changed into my gold and silver outfit and put on my favorite hat. I left the room and walked out my dorm. The doors to the building shut behind me when I saw s girl with glasses looking lost outside.

"Hey you need some directions?" I asked.

"Me? Oh um.. no I was just looking for the dorms on this side of campus" She said.

"Well they're right in front of you" I said.

"Oh, ok thanks" she said.

"Who you looking for?" I said.

"What?" She said looking suprised.

"Well I mean you obviously don't live in theses dorms since you're looking for them" I said.

"Oh, I uh.. just a friend" She said.

"Anybody I can help you find?" I asked.

"Umm actually do you know someone named Shayne?" She asked.

"Yeah he is in the room next to mine" I said.

"I didn't think he had any friends to be honest" I said.

"Oh, why's that?" She asked.

"He's a little standoffish" I replied.

"Oh, well that's just his personality, he's actually a cool guy" She said.

"Ok, well I can show you where it is, if you want" I suggested.

"That would be great" She said.

We walked up the stairs to my dorm room level.

"So what's your name?" I asked as we got to my floor.

"I'm Olivia Sui" She said.

"Nice to meet you, names Keith Leak Jr." I said.

"Nice to meet you" Olivia said.

We went down the hallway to where Shayne and Noah's room was. I knocked on the open door again.

"You're girlfriend is here" I teased.

"What? I don't have a girlfriend" Shayne said getting up.

"We're just friends" Olivia said.

"Mhm ok" I said teasing them again.

"Olivia? What's up?" Shayne asked.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Sure" Shayne said motioning her into the room.

"Well I'm gonna leave while you two have your 'talk' together" I said teasing.

"Oh my god dude" Shayne said annoyed.

I laughed and said goodbye. Maybe Olivia was right. Shayne didn't seem like such a bad guy. Also it seemed like he talked a lot more freely when she was around. They might be friends I thought but I can see something there I joked to myself. I went downstairs and started to head to the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1K 54
When Courtney's cousin and life long best friend Sydney finds herself in a bad relationship, she gets fed up and removes her from the situation. How...
84K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
4.2K 104 15
AU: Saige and Shayne are siblings who grew up as child actors. Along the way, Shayne met his best friend Damien and, in adulthood, Saige meets her ro...
14.5K 174 20
Y/N Padilla's younger sister of Smosh star Anthony Padilla is sent to California to live with her brother, but it goes south when two of Anthony's fr...