The Night I Disappeared - An...

By GreaserMcGoo27

One night at the DX, Two-Bit and Sodapop get kidnapped by an angry Bob, who is seeking revenge on Soda. Both... More

An Angry Bob
Kidnapped?
Beaten
Two Hurt Greasers
Helpless
Will We Ever Get Free?
Worthless Scum

Humiliated

703 8 15
By GreaserMcGoo27

Soda's Point of View

I slowly awoke, everything spinning and a groan escaped my lips, my head heavy and smarting terribly.

Everything hurt and I could feel someone patting my cheek, saying something.

"Hey buddy, you're awake. Ready to have some fun?" I think it was Bob.

My eyes barely opened and I didn't know if I was even really awake yet. "Wha?" I moaned out, feeling terrible.

"It's okay, it's okay.....just stay calm now." Bob spoke and I could feel the ropes loosening.

I could just barely hear faint whimpering in the background, wondering if it was Two-Bit.

Bob was untying me and I just groaned, barely able to keep my eyes open, painfully hurt.

Bob pulled me to my feet and I swayed a little, almost toppling over but Bob kept me upright.

He shushed me lowly and grabbed the bottoms of my flannel, slowly slipping it off me.

I hardly noticed, way too out of it, wanting to lie down, my head hurting awfully.

Two-Bit's yelling got louder but I could barely focus, trying to stay on my feet.

Bob grabbed my white tee shirt and slowly pulled it off me as he shushed me softly, my chest bare now.

I shivered a little, my eyes barely open.

"Lie down now, it's okay Soda....." I felt Bob gently pushing at me, lowering me to the ground and I just groaned a little, allowing him to push me down onto my stomach.

I shuddered, a cold chill rushing through me and I shivered, the concrete cold and hard on my chest.

I laid my face down on the floor, wanting to relax and just lie down, wanting to sleep, groaning softly.

"You're okay, you're okay," I heard Bob murmur lowly to me. "Jus' gonna get you hogtied now, don't worry."

I felt him grabbing my wrists and tying them together tightly and I just laid still, eyes closed tightly, frowning, wanting to sleep.

Two-Bit's muffled yelling filled my ears and I opened my eyes briefly to look over at him, seeing him tied down and gagged, looking over at us and shaking his head no with huge eyes, pulling desperately at his ropes, whimpering out loudly.

I frowned deeply at him, wondering why he was freaking out.

Bob tied my ankles together tightly, huffing. I just frowned and let out another groan, wondering if I should be in the hospital.

Bob grabbed my legs and pulled them up a little and I frowned, not knowing what he was doing, feeling tight pressure on my ankles as he connected them to my wrists with the rope, my ankles firmly held up in place.

I whimpered a little at the tightness, frowning with furrowed eyebrows, not knowing at all what was happening.

Bob slipped something over my head and when there was tight pulling at my neck, I realised it was a noose and he had tightened it so horribly tight as he yanked the end of the rope back, connecting it to my wrists tightly.

The noose squeezed at my throat and I coughed, whimpering, the noose forcing me to lift my head up and I kept still, not understanding all the ropes on me, frowning a little.

Two-Bit had somehow managed to get his gag out and started screaming at Bob, sounding like he was in tears.

"Nooooo! Stop it, stop it! Leave him alone! Tie me up like that, not Soda! Please! Tie me up instead!" He screamed, his voice desperate and I looked over at him, eyes widening at his yelling.

I heard Bob snarl and I gulped a little as I watched him march over to Two-Bit, looking enraged.

Two-Bit continued to struggle in his ropes, pulling, whimpering out. "P-Please, don't keep Soda tied up like that, tie me instead!"

Bob snarled and punched Two-Bit hard and I flinched, watching with big eyes.

Two-Bit yelped and Bob slugged him again, making Two-Bit shake and whimper in pain, his face bleeding badly from Bob slicing open his face with his rings.

Bob glared and dug in his pocket, pulling out a cloth with a sneer, balling it up in his hands.

He roughly grabbed Two's face and squeezed his mouth open, forcing the cloth between his teeth, stuffing it in his mouth.

I gaped and watched with huge eyes, whimpering out a little.

Two-Bit screamed and whimpered as Bob stuffed the cloth in and Bob grabbed the first cloth that hung loosely around Two's neck, stuffing that back into Two's mouth roughly, tying it around his head tightly.

Two-Bit screamed and cried out, his mouth stuffed with the gags and Bob came in front of him, stuffing more of the second cloth between Two's teeth, who whimpered out in response, his voice completely muffled.

I gaped as I watched, able to recognize something was wrong and that Two-Bit was getting hurt but I couldn't help him, helpless in these ropes as I remained on my stomach.

Bob punched Two-Bit hard and Two-Bit screamed. "Sorry Grease, but you ain't d*** good enough to be hogtied like Soda. So just sit back and watch....." Bob hissed and came back over to me.

Two-Bit sniffled and whimpered out as he bit down on his gags, looking over at me with big eyes, pulling and tugging at his bound wrists, blood dripping off his fingertips to the floor.

I gaped as Bob came back over, looking up at him with big eyes as he smirked down at me. "Sorry about that, buddy. I gagged him again, don't worry. He won't be screaming anymore."

Bob smiled as he bent down beside me, admiring me happily.

I was still on my stomach, my limbs all tied up and pulled back, and what did Bob call it? A hogtie?

I heard a loud sound beside me and I flinched, looking over to see Bob ripping a strip of duct tape off the roll.

I frowned at him and let out a soft whimper and he shushed me softly, gently patting it down over my mouth. He put about three or four strips down over the first, patting them down firmly and I frowned, wondering what was going on, tired and confused.

Bob stood up, looking down at me with a smirk. "Okay Soda. Start wiggling."

I frowned and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, not understanding. "Mmm mmmm?" I murmured out through the tape.

"Go on," Bob urged with a huff, nudging my side with a foot.

Swallowing hard, I glanced over at Two-Bit wearily who eyed me with big, scared eyes, whimpering faintly.

I didn't move, still not knowing what was happening.

"Come on, wiggle!" Bob suddenly barked and kicked my side and I yelped, starting to squirm around on my stomach.

It felt really weird to wiggle like that and I kicked, instantly coughing, the ropes being pulled back, the noose choking me. I quickly whimpered and stopped, not wanting to choke.

"Don't stop, come on!" Bob snarled, watching me and I whimpered lowly with big, fearful eyes, beginning to wiggle and struggle again.

I squirmed and pulled and only coughed again, almost rolling over to my side, quickly rolling back when I coughed badly. I quickly went still, whimpering, catching my breath.

Bob snarled in anger at me. "If you don't start wiggling like you mean it, imma beat the living daylights outta your friend there!" He pointed a mean finger at Two-Bit and my eyes went wide, shaking my head no.

"Mmmm mmmmmm!" I didn't want Two-Bit hurt.

Bob went over to Two-Bit with an angry scowl, lifting his fist up as if he was going to punch him.

Two-Bit flinched back with a muffled whimper, shaking his head no at me with huge eyes.

I yelled out as I watched Bob raise his fist and I quickly began wiggling again for Two's sake, squirming and twisting my shoulders, jerking weakly.

Bob's fist lowered and he watched me closely, coming back over. "Good, good. Don't stop."

I frowned deeply and just kept wiggling and squirming, pulling at the ropes, coughing when the noose would tighten too much and choke me.

I rolled over to my side, revealing my bare chest, breathing heavily as I stayed there a minute before I rolled back over, letting out muffled whimpers, not liking any of this.

A wide-eyed Two-Bit watched me from where he remained bound in his chair and I could just faintly hear him whimpering, shaking his head no with sad eyes, tugging weakly at the ropes on his wrists.

I kept wiggling and Bob watched me closely, watching me roll over on my sides and jerk around, me helpless and getting tired, coughing, my neck sore and red.

After a long while, Bob finally told me I could stop and I went back on my stomach, lying still, breathing heavily, totally relieved for the break.

Bob went behind me where I couldn't see him and I just laid my cheek on the cold floor, closing my eyes to try and relax.

I suddenly heard Two-Bit let out a muffled yell and I quickly opened my eyes, seeing him looking at us with huge eyes, shaking his head no as he yelled. I frowned at him, not knowing what was wrong.

Suddenly I felt sharp pain on my backside and I yelped, the pain stinging.

Bob had belted me.

I yelped when he hit me again and I whimpered out loudly, wiggling around in an attempt to get away.

Bob just laughed and kept belting me hard, loud *smacks* filling the room as the belt made contact with my skin.

"That's it pretty boy, keep wiggling. Don't stop!"

Bob belted me again and again and I screamed with pain, trying to roll over but he kept hitting me, my backside going numb with pain, my eyes welling with tears.

Bob smacked me over and over, again and again, his belt smacking me hard as he just laughed.

I screamed through the tape and tried not to cry, feeling awful and almost humiliated, wiggling around helplessly.

Bob finally stopped belting me after awhile and I whimpered out, holding back tears, shaking and trembling.

Now that the loud smacks had stopped filling the room, I could hear what sounded like muffled crying.

Eyebrows furrowing, I tensed up and looked over at Two-Bit, my eyes widening.

Two-Bit was crying. Tears ran down his face and he sniffled, looking miserable, avoiding looking at me, looking down at the floor with big eyes as he kept crying, whimpering out.

My heart sank a little and I frowned deeply, my eyes starting to well with tears myself.

Two-Bit never cries and to see him crying now was just unsettling.

I heard a small snicker behind me and flinched as Bob's hand smacked my rump, making me whimper and shudder.

"Nice job, pretty boy." He sat down on his knees next to me. "Now start wiggling again."

I looked at him with big eyes, whimpering, hoping he was joking, not wanting to wiggle around again, too tired.

"Mmmmm mmmm mmm!" I shook my head no.

"Go on now or your buddy gets it!" Bob snarled with anger and I flinched, not wanting him to hurt Two and I began to wiggle, miserable.

I started crying after awhile when Bob still had me wiggling around, watching me and I was truly exhausted.

Two-Bit and I were both crying now and I cried out of pain and for Two-Bit and for my brothers, wishing I was with them, back at home where I belonged.

If only I knew how long it will be before i'll see them again.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 0 14
Johnny and Dallas are dead. The gang has to find their way to move on, but the come across obstacles and bizarre circumstances. First person, told th...
27.7K 337 37
This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warnings: smut, cussing, rape, self harm, dea...
145K 1.3K 23
You have been captured by Kevin and will have to do what he wants or face his punishments. Readers warning: This is pure fiction. Because it's about...
211K 3.4K 33
she's a greaser who didn't have a place where she belonged. her father died and her mother is a bad drug addict. let's just say her home life isnt go...