Floral High #ProjectNigeria

Oleh SweetPrincessGigi

Cover by ME! The world of highschool and teen life is shown in this story of a teen girl, Chioma. She meets... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION.
01//Chapter One
02//Chapter Two
03//Chapter Three
04//Chapter Four
05//Chapter Five
06//Chapter Six
FILLERS?!
07//Chapter Seven
08//Chapter Eight
09//Chapter Nine
10//Chapter Ten (Part One)
10//Chapter Ten (Part Two)
11//Chapter Eleven (The party)
11//Chapter Eleven (The Party)
13//Chapter Thirteen - Desmond.
14//Chapter Fourteen - The Weekend.
15//Chapter Fifteen - Who is your Chioma?
16//Chapter Sixteen - At the mall
17//Chapter Seventeen - Agric Science.
18//Chapter Eighteen - Dinner

12//Chapter Twelve - First Day Of School.

708 129 10
Oleh SweetPrincessGigi

Chapter Twelve
FDOS.

Dedicated to Mauryn_
_________________________

"Chioma" My mom barged into my room shouting my name. "Wake up, it's already 5:30am"

"Ooo" I groaned. As much as I anticipated this day. I don't feel like getting up. Coupled with the fact that the air conditioner was on. I'm gonna miss my duvet.

You might be wondering what I'm doing at home? Well my mom and dad agreed that I should go to school from home. That I'm suffering myself in the hostel.

As soon as my mom left, I laid back on the bed.

"Just five minutes" I told myself as I drifted back into my sleep.

In my sleep, I felt something hit me so hard, I jumped up. It wasn't even bad when I was asleep but as I woke up. I felt it.

"Chioma, it's already 6:15am, when did I wake you up?" She shouted after slapping me.

"Rita, what's going on?" My dad asked from the living room.

She just ignored his question and faced me. She was obviously very angry. If I had known, I would've just jejely woken up then.

"Leave this house before 7:15am, that's my own" She said and stormed out of my room.

Mothers ehn! As if I was planning to stay.

I took my bath really fast for the first time in forever. I brought out my ironed uniform from the wardrobe and put it on. I sprayed my perfume, brushed my hair, wore my polished shoe with my wristwatch and carried my mcm bag. I was good to go.

My uniform fitted me so well.

I went downstairs for breakfast, it was already 7:00am so I had fifteen minutes left to eat. My mom saw me coming out from where she was seated in the living room with my dad and she hissed.

"Come and take your food" Mama called out to me from the kitchen.

I ate my breakfast and after about eight minutes, I was ready to leave. I was about leaving when my dad called me back to collect my transport fare. I wasn't planning to trek. Stupid me!

He gave me a thousand naira note for transport and also to buy snacks during break period. I was very excited. If life as a day student is like this, who am I to say no?

"That's your money for the week o, if you like spend it in one day" My mom shouted through the door. I had already left. Money for the week ko. My daddy is back. He can afford to give me a thousand naira everyday.

As soon as I sighted a bike, I waved my hands to tell the driver to stop. I climbed on and.. Vroom! First Day of School begun.

___________________

7:27am.

I walked into the school compound looking happier than ever. Everyone is gonna be surprised that I was actually walking through the gates as a day student.

I greeted a few teachers that came early as I was strolling to my class. The school compound was still a bit empty. Some boarders that skipped breakfast were loitering around the school in little groups.

"Chiomaaa" I heard my name and I looked around for the caller. Bisola ran up to me and literally crushed me with her hug that stopped my blood circulation for a bit.

"Bisola, I missed you" I said, hugging her back.

"I missed you too, i'm now a day student o" I said as we released each other. I could see the glint of sadness in her eyes but it was soon replaced.

"Okay o, madam day student, did you come with gist? She asked smiling.

"Yes, plenty gist" I replied and we walked to class holding each other.

_______________

Today's assembly was extremely long and boring. Our principal said welcome over thirty times. We kept praying for this term to run smoothly and blah blah.

We got to our classes, settled down and everyone went into gist mode. Today was the first day of the second term so we won't have any classes today and even if, it'll only be just one class.

Our class teacher, Mrs Ehbohimen walked into the classroom with a guy wearing mufti. It looked like... Tobi? No.. Wait! It's actually him. We all turned our attention to what our class teacher was about to say.

He didn't tell me he was changing schools.

"Good morning students" She greeted us.

"Good morning ma" we chorused.

"We have a new student here" She said pointing to Tobi. "He was transferred here from Oceania high school in Ajah. He's going to introduce himself now" She finished.

"So y'all I'm Tobi Bakare" He said unsure of what to say next, it was obvious that most if not all the girls were drooling over him. Well, all except me. I was still shocked.

Hmm, he has started ya'lling.

"Welcome to Floral high" They all welcomed.

"Thanks" He said and our class teacher gave him a sit next to one of Dawn's friends. Dawn was in art class by the way. The girl looked like she had just won a lifetime ticket to heaven.

He hadn't noticed me yet but he knew that this was my school.

Then he noticed me.

"Chioma" He called our from his seat, already walking towards me. Bisola was looking at him like he was a ghost or something like that. She didn't know that I knew him or he knew me. I have a lot of explanations.

"Hi, you didn't tell me you were changing schools " I asked, now everyone's eyes were on us.

He sat on my desk and explained why he changed schools. I  introduced him to some of my friends and well most of the girls in the class came to introduce themselves. The guys introduced themselves, probably jealous that they now have competition.

I gave him a little tour round the school, to the kiosk, to some classes, labs, and I even introduced him to some teachers.

He became friends with a lot of girls just under an hour that he arrived. It was frustrating, we were strolling when a girl came to introduce herself exposing all her cleavage, whether she was trying to seduce him, I don't know. Before I could say Jack Robinson, another girl approached us... Or rather.. Him.

Even though, he looked frustrated himself.

Disadvantages of being a fine boy.

School ended in a blur and it was time for me to start heading home. I had bade Bisola goodbye and she went into her hostel. Uju, Jessica and Fatima hadn't resumed yet. I was still with Tobi. Looks like we'd go home together today.

"So, I know your house now" He smiled. We walked all the way from school. I would've just gotten on a bike but Tobi said he prefers us walking and he promised to get his father's driver to drop me off everyday as a payment, so I agreed.

"Yes, I won't be surprised if I see you here by midnight hanging from my window sill like in all those bad boy stories" I said.

"If that's what you want, then okay" He laughed.

"I've got to go now, I think I can see mama peeping, she won't believe you're here" I said.

"Okay, I'll miss you " He said as I walked into my house. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't even look back.

He'd miss me?

_________________

Halo!

How was this chapter?

Why do you think Tobi changed schools??

Let me know your answers.
             ☝☝☝☝☝

SO

VOTE!
    ☝

COMMENT!

AND

SHARE!

P.S: Tobi's POV next.❤

TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND TO READ MY BOOK!

GOODBYE!
UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATE!
GIGI✌

🎶 I think he loves me 🎶
🎶 Hallelujah 🎶
🎶 Oh if he loves me 🎶
🎶 Hallelujah 🎶
🎶 One day he’ll tell me 🎶
🎶 Hallelujah 🎶
🎶 I think he loves me 🎶
🎶 Hallelujah. 🎶

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

305 34 11
Aziza Ibrahim gets into one of the most prestigious school in the state where the acceptance rate is particularly low and unless you had wealth and i...
7.2K 1.8K 49
Tega Oghenevero has just completed her elementary education and is set to go into high school. But her days of sunshine and rainbows are over, and th...
12.6K 1.9K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...
6.7K 2K 31
Everyone does not have the flawless life we all seem they have, some have obstacles to face, battles to fight and as teenagers, stages to over come...