Faith✖️OUAT

By caler_jo_hyden

"Faith is taking that first step even when you don't see the whole road." In which Prince Charming's big bro... More

Epigraph + Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9

1.12

2.5K 98 5
By caler_jo_hyden

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 12- Skin Deep

"Oh, you got the book," Mary Margaret spoke up towards David as they sat in different seats but close by one another.

"Yeah," David replied with a small nod and grin, "Yeah, I just started it. It's great. Can't wait to see how it ends."

Ruby moved over to Mary Margaret's table and poured some coffee in her cup, speaking up, "Uh, I can push the tables together if you guys-"

"Oh, no, we're not together-" "No, it's-" Both Mary Margaret and David simultaneously started in that order just as Ruby nodded some and walked away.

Bellamy then walked in at that moment, covering his mouth with his hand as he yawned slightly. "Wow, you two really have something awkward going on here."

David glanced over at his brother, concerned, and curiously asked, "You okay?"

Bellamy dismissed the concern and waved him off, saying, "I'm fine, just tired. Just came back from camping with Henry. It was fun but also tiring." He genuinely smiled a little.

Ruby handed the green eyed man a cup of black coffee who took it gratefully and then sat in the booth across from David.

As Bellamy sat there and drank his coffee, Emma walked over and spoke up, "Hey, David, Bellamy."

"Hey." Both of the Nolan brothers responded back while David went back to reading and Bellamy sipping on his coffee.

"Mary Margaret." Emma started as she sat at the table across from the said dark haired woman. "So... How's your day going?"

"Henry's fine," Bellamy spoke up, knowing what the blonde really wanted to ask.

Emma glanced over at the said man and back at Mary Margaret, letting out in slight surprise, "That's not what I asked her." She noticed the looks on their faces before adding, "You sure?"

"Really. He's his normal self." Mary Margaret assured, "Bellamy here just spent the weekend with the kid camping. Regina won't keep you separated forever. When people are supposed to be together, they find a way." She glanced over at David who also looked her way with a small smile.

Bellamy stole a fry from his brother's plate of uneaten food and looked back and forth at the two.

"So, he's his normal self. He's fine. He's happy?" Emma began. She was glad that Henry was happy, but she wanted to be part of the reason that he was happy.

"Yes." Mary Margaret assured but quickly corrected herself as she noticed the look of pain  cross Emma's face, "No. He misses you a lot. Trust me, I'm with him, like, six hours a day."

"Six hours?" Ashley suddenly spoke up from behind them next to Granny who now held her baby girl, "You take newborns? 'Cause I'd love six hours off."

"Ashley." Mary Margaret began, "I didn't even recognize you."

Ashley picked up a chair from another table and moved it over to their table and sat down beside them, saying, "Oh. Baby on the outside?"

"How's it going?" Emma inquired curiously.

"It's, uh... I mean, the baby's great, but, uh, we really haven't had time to do the whole getting married thing, so that's been rough." Ashley admitted, "And Sean's been working double shifts at the Cannery."

"Well, he has to work," Mary Margaret shrugged.

"On Valentine's Day? Yeah. He couldn't get out of it." Ashley sighed just as Ruby stepped over to the table with another coffee in her hand and handed it to Ashley.

"I'm sorry. That sucks." Emma replied.

"It doesn't have to." Ruby spoke up, "Come out with me. Let's have a girls' night. We can all go. Mary Margaret, Emma, too. If you leave he badge at home."

"I'm not really in the party mood," Emma began, "But you guys can all go and have fun." Mary Margaret lightly pounded the table and gave her a look to which Emma returned, the two soon smiling a little.

Ruby chuckled and walked away and behind the counter again. Granny suddenly handed the newborn, Alexandra, over to Bellamy who carefully took the girl in his arms with her head in the crook of his arm.

Granny then moved behind the counter to cook another order for a customer. David watched his big brother smile down at the baby, cooing at her which makes Alexandra smile.

Emma's phone then buzzed as she looked down at the text. "What's that?" Mary Margaret inquired.

"It's the Station," Emma told them, "Something's up." She then stood up from the table and exited out of the diner.

Ashley glanced behind her and at the two men in the booth but mostly at her daughter. "You're so good with her."

Bellamy smirked a little, saying, "What can I say? Chicks dig me." The baby had grabbed his finger and now held it in her tiny hand.

"Will you babysit for me while we have our girls' night?" Ashley hopefully asked him.

Bellamy glanced up at the said woman and then looked back down at the newborn and simply answered her, "Sure, Ash."

Ashley grinned and let out happily, "Thank you so much!"

Dean looked out from above on a tree, bow and arrow ready in hand. A fleet of royal guards was currently chasing his little brother, Prince "James", who was also on his horse.

They kept firing arrows at him and repeatedly missed. Dean smirked and shot the guards with his arrows, aiming for their shoulders and successfully hitting them.

The guards fell off of their horses one by one just as Prince Charming and his horse jumped over a fallen tree branch his brother had cut down.

He hurried while Dean guided them behind a thick path of woods beside the trail. The royal guards looked around on the other trail and split up, still searching for the missing prince.

The said knight hopped off of the tree and stopped in front of David who both smiled in relief.

Until a royal guard ran up and shot an arrow, it embedding through David's back and chest, making the prince collapse on his knees.

"NO!" Dean let out and threw his sword at the guard, the blade going through the man's chest and killed him instantaneously.

The older brother held David up in his arms, his green eyes watery. "Hang on, little brother, you're gonna be alright. Okay?"

David's eyes lagged and fell forward more in his brother's embrace while Dean simply picked him up and carried him to safety to a nearby cottage.

Dean laid the prince's body down on the mattress, his eyes still watery as he stared at his brother's lifeless body.

"You know, when we were little-- and you couldn't been more than five-- you just started asking questions. How come our parents always argued? Why do we always have to move around? Where'd Dad go when he'd take off for days at a time? I remember I begged you, "Quit asking, Davey. Man, you don't want to know." Dean began as a single tear fell down his cheek.

"I just wanted you to be a kid... Just for a little while longer. I always tried to protect you... Keep you safe... Dad didn't even have to tell me. It was just always my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job... I had one job... And I screwed it up." He continued, pausing some, "I blew it. And for that, I'm sorry."

Dean wiped his face with one hand before continuing, "I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down. And now I guess I'm just supposed to let you down, too. How can I? How am I supposed to live with that? What am I supposed to do? Davey. God. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do?!" He kicked at the wall and flipped over a table in anger.

"Hey, Bellamy!" The said man turned around at hearing someone calling his name. He noticed Sean pulling up beside his Impala and exited, now taking out his daughter carefully.

Bellamy was handed the baby girl as he held the back of her head in the crook of his arm and rocked her slightly, saying, "Hey, beautiful."

He glanced down at the girl as the baby moved her small hand towards him while Sean chuckled and pointed out, "Ashley was right. You really are so great with her."

Bellamy simply remarked with a small shrug as he glanced back down at the baby in his arms and looked back up at Sean, "Kids love me."

"Thank you for watching Alexandra for a few hours for us." Sean commented, "It really means a lot, man."

"It's not a problem," Bellamy replied, "Now, you might want to head back to work before your shift ends."

Sean's eyes slightly widened and he kissed his daughter on her forehead and then ran back over to his truck and quickly drove away.

Dean now stood at a crossroads and had just performed an old, ancient ritual he found in a book to summon a demon. "Come on, you son of a bitch! Show yourself! What do I have to do?"

A crossroads demon possessing a woman suddenly spoke up a few paces behind the man, "First of all, quit groveling. Needy guys are such a turnoff. Look... Look, I shouldn't be doing this. I could get in a lot of trouble. But what can I say? I got a blind spot for you, Dean. You're like a... puppy. You're just too fun to play with. I'll do it."

Dean warily began, "You'll bring him back?"

The woman nodded and stepped even closer to him, saying, "I will. And because I'm such a saint, I'll give you one year, and one year only... But here's the thing. If you try and welch or weasel your way out, then the deal is off. David drops dead. He's back to rotten meat in no time. So... What do you say?"

Dean nodded and agreed to the terms, "Deal." The two of them sealed the deal with a kiss while David woke up where he was at in the cottage in confusion.

Dean raced back to the place and ran inside of the house, noticing his brother up and stirring around.

"Dean-" David began but was cut off by his big brother pulling him into a tight hug, relief flooding his features while the prince returned the hug.

Dean patted his brother's back with his fist lightly and pulled away, saying, "I told you you'd be alright."

David looked at him in confusion and suspicion before he asked, "What did you do? How am I back and not even have a scar?"

Dean looked away and back at the younger man, letting out, "I had to. I had to look out for you. That's my job. I couldn't let my little brother die. I couldn't."

"Dean?"

Dean slowly nodded and told him that he had sold his soul and was now given a year only to live and would be going to Hell when his time is up.

"How could you do that?" David began with a shake of his head in disapproval. "Why do you always sacrifice your life for me and- and Mom?"

"I couldn't live with you dead. Couldn't do it." Dean began, "I just know we're all we've got. You, me, Mom... We're family."

David's eyes watered then as he looked at his brother and shook his head again, not wanting to lose him. Dean smiled a little and hugged him again, letting out, "It's okay, Davey. I'm okay. Come on, we've got to find your true love, Snow White."

Bellamy stopped by the Mayor's house with the baby in one arm and a bouquet of roses in the other hand along with two boxes of chocolates. He then rang the doorbell just as Regina opened the door and saw him.

"Hey," Bellamy started, handing her the flowers and her a box of chocolates, "Just wanted to give these to you because you're special to me."

"Who's baby?" Regina curiously asked.

"Alexandra-- This kid is Sean's and Ashley's little girl. They asked me to babysit because Sean is planning to propose to her tonight." Bellamy shrugged, adding, "I also got Henry some chocolates."

Regina smiled at his thoughtfulness and immediately moved closed to him, now kissing the man on his lips, letting out, "What did I do to ever deserve someone as good as you, Bell?"

Truth be told, he didn't know what he ever did to deserve someone like herself.

Bellamy shrugged again but simply grinned and kissed her also in a more passionate kiss just as Alexandra cooed some in his arms, making the two softly laugh and break away a bit.

"We could just put this little one to sleep and have a date night here," Regina began lightly, a small smile on her face as she gazed into the green eyes she absolutely adores.

"Sounds like a good plan, Reg." Bellamy agreed with a nod and a small smirk, and he was then led inside of the home, the front door now closing behind them.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 300 5
"I SEE GOOD IN YOU." twenty eight years have passed since the evil queen's curse ripped them from their realm and for many of those carlos has been u...
33.5K 849 88
[Currently Being Edited] "Oh sorry ladies first," Hades said with delight. He raised the crystal, the menacing blue light encasing the room. Regina c...
45.7K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
43.9K 1.8K 14
In which the iconic couple originates from another realm, a realm of fairytales. [OUAT S1-4] [OC x OC] [slight PETER PAN x OC] Cover credit to @-jas...