Falling for you ( Teen wolf...

Oleh CaitlynKennedy7

When Emily's life goes from middle school to high school, will high school bring more than expected? Will it... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 7

7.6K 135 9
Oleh CaitlynKennedy7

I say "Liam its not what you think! I swear!"

He looks down to me and see Brett laying on the couch.

He says "You slept with him!"

I say "No! That's not what happened!"

He says "Yeah well what did happen?"

I say "The hunter went after him. He's a werewolf. He had wolfsbane in him so I treated it. I swear nothing has happened."

Brett says "Oh yeah it did. I stole Liam's girl."

He gets up and wraps his arm around me. I push him off and growl at him. Witch only causes him to growl back. His was a flirty growl. I stand my ground and let out the loudest growl I have ever did out. This scares him. I walk over to Liam.

I say "I would never do that to you."

He nods an I look at Brett.

I say "Okay, now before you try anything I'm a werewolf hunter. Not what you think though. I hunt the omegas and help them. I'm not a werewolf I'm a were-coyote. I still have training like a werewolf hunter, try anything and I'll hurt you. Now, wheres your pack?"

He says "Its not really a pack, its a bunch of Omega's that stick together. There all kids like me. There's someone going around changing us."

I say "What so you mean?"

He says "There's someone turning teenagers in to killers."

I say "You don't know how to control witch means you go out and kill people. Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry."

He says "Why?"

I say "Because I know what it feels like to kill someone. Although he didn't die. It turns him. but still I thought he was dead."

Brett says "Well, anything else you wanna know?"

I say "Yeah, I want you to take me to your pack. Its time for you to learn how to control. The next full moon will be the real day. but now we gonna try something new."

Brett says "I don't know. They will be all over you."

I say "I can take care of myself. Just watch."

He says "Alright then, your driving."

I say "Just show me directions."

I hug Liam goodbye and go out and get into my car that was left here.

+

We pull up into a house. Its old kinda like Derek's. I park the car and grab my keys.

I say "How many of them are here?"

He says "All but me. But they will attack you if they think your a stranger. Act like my girlfriend, sister or something."

I say "No, I got this."

I walk up to the door and open it.

I say "Hello fellow were wolfs. Come out and sniff because I'm just like you."

I walk inside and I hear one above me. I grab him by the arm and flip him down. I step on his chest and see two more come out from my side.

The one on the floor says "Wait! She's like us. But its different."

I say "You will learn why once I'm finished with you."

Thew two back off and I help the one on the floor up.

The one on the floor says "Finished with us?"

I say "I'm teaching you how to control. But first let me introduce myself. I'm Emily Tate, I hunt down Omega's and help them. I was trained to be a werewolf hunter but being I am what I am I couldn't do that. I found Brett hurt by one of the hunters. She's after all of you and if I don't train you now, then you are going to die. Now introduce yourself."

The one on the floor says "I'm Jake."

The one on my left says "I'm Casey."

The one on my right says "I'm Michael."

Jake says "Then Ashton is around here somewhere."

I say "Ashton wood?"

He says "Yeah."

I say "Fuck."

Michael says "You know him?"

I say "I turned him. We used to have a thing."

"Emily! Nice to see you. What are you doing here?"

My heart skips a beat and I stare at him. Ashton.

I say "I'm teaching you guys how to control. And your not gonna distract me."

He smirks at me and stand next to me.

Jake says "Well let's get started."

I nod and I position everybody in a circle around me.

I say "Okay, watch me."

I shove my arm out and pulled my claws out. I look around at them trying to do what I did.

Jake says "What's your key?"

I say "Anger. Put a little anger in it. Not to much because then you will fully shift. We don't want that yet."

Everyone gets it but Ashton. I walk to him and smirk. I lean into his ear.

I whisper "Think about the first time you saw me. You were angry. Think about when I slashed your neck and liked it."

My words are bringing tears to my eyes. He smirks at me.

I growl "Just do it."

He chuckles witch could bring me to my knees. I hear a growl. I turn around and see Ashton fully shifted. Witch means I have to put him in his place. I turn fully shifter to him and growl.

I say "Ashton find a anchor. Happy thoughts. Think of the memories we had. The times we did everything together."

He walks close to me and looks me in the eyes. He leans down and kisses my cheek and goes down to my shoulder.

I say "Ashton this is not what I meant and you know it wasn't. We never did that."

He says "I know but I need to do this."

He bites me shoulder softly. What the hell?

I say "What the hell. You bit me! Can that effect anything?"

He says "Go home and ask Derek."

I say "I'll return in the morning."

I walk out and see Brett laying in my car. I pull shirt down to look at the bite. I'm kinda scared. I get into the drivers seat and drive to Dereks.

+

I walk in and see Derek reading the book again. I slowly walk up to him.

I say "What happens if another werewolf bites you."

He looks up and me and then to the big black spot from blood on my shirt.

He says "Who the hell bit you?"

I say "Ashton."

He says "You didn't bite him back did you?"

I say "No? just tell me what it means ! I fell like I'm going to die!"

He says "Its his way of imprinting on you. Like a mating bite. It will heal. You didn't imprint back so it don't mean anything, just that he likes you. But it also causes you to want him."

I say "What happens if I did bite back?"

He says "Then it would be a full mating bite. Its to show other were wolfs that your taken."

I nod and see Brett come inside.

Brett says "You left me."

I say "I was at your house and you didn't go in. So, your following me."

Derek says "He's following you?"

I say "Yeah."

He nods and Brett walks out.

Derek says "Liam was angry that you saved him."

I say "I know but I couldn't leave him. Its not my nature."

He eyes me and nods.

He says "If Ashton is alive, why do your eyes still glow blue?"

I say "I don't know. Maybe it will change."

~Derek's pov~

Emily is slowly becoming a true alpha. I since it. She has power over me. She's just like Scott in a lot of ways. She takes care of omegas, she risks her life for others, and she has a smile on her face no matter what.

She says "Do you care if I stay here for a while. Just until I get my own house."

I say "Uhm yeah, that's fine."

She says "Thank you".

~Emily's POV~

Somethings different. I'm changing some way and I can feel it. I'm becoming stronger and I don't want it. It makes me feel like I need to take care of everybody. But I can't. If someone close to me dies im gonna feel bad.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110K 1.5K 33
Devyn Gilmore. The daughter of Loralei, was not quiet what people thought her to be [S2 - S4] OC x Jess Mariano Start: 2/1/2023 Finish: 15/2/2023 #...
19.2K 285 21
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚�...
930 57 55
[][]Book 1 of 2[][] "Derek's my uncle." -------------- When Derek's niece comes to town after hearing that he was now an alpha, her life gets a hell...
73 0 26
A girl who didn't know she was supernatural moves to Beacon Hills after being out of the country for years. She will do anything for family and yes...