Game Changer | Lakeview Commu...

Door Chisomvincent

[COMPLETED] Lakeview community take their peace and quietness for granted till they harbour a serial killer... Meer

Author's Note & Main Characters
Prologue_ A new Identity
Chapter 1: Encounter
Chapter 2:Saviour
Chapter 3: Friendship
Chapter 4: Secrets
Chapter 5: News....not good
Chapter 6: Confrontation
Chapter 7: Call of death
Author's note
Chapter 8: One, two, three..... roll.
Chapter 9: On planet earth.
Chapter 10: Sound of music
Chapter 11: Lies untold
Author's note
Chapter 12: Riddles
Chapter 13: More Riddles
Chapter 14: Lost
Chapter 16: Scars from the past 2
Chapter 17: Interrogation gone wrong.
Chapter 18: Bigger circle, bigger troubles.
Chapter 19: Unsual deals
Chapter 20: Unaware.
Chapter 21: Mission
Chapter 22: Captive.
Chapter 23: The Plan
Chapter 24: Interrogation 2
Chapter 25: Interception
Chapter 26: Busted
Chapter 27: Freedom came first.
Not A Chapter
Clues
My libary

Chapter 15: Scars from the past 1

56 20 1
Door Chisomvincent

Just wanted to give a kiss to you 😘😘

~~~~

Esther's POV

I don't know how long I've been running but I keep running, I run even when I'm out of breath already and would have kept running if my legs didn't give way under me.
I fall to the ground hopeless and helpless, mystery man was doing all he could to stain our community and sadly he's been getting away with it.

I look around my environment, Abuja was well known for being rocky and right now I was almost at the edge of cliff. I would have died.

Thank you Father.

Too weak to stand I just pick pebbles around and throw them into the flowing river below, hearing faint sounds as it penetrates into the water.

What led to this?, I repeated the same question I have been asking myself for a while now. The calm breeze was really soothing and I feel at ease once more. Regaining my strength I deep my hand into my pocket to bring out my phone, I had to know the time.

"Holy cow." my phone was missing, reaching deeper into my pocket I feel something smooth and hard.

"What's this." I bring it out and see the most beautiful sea shell ever. On close observation I noticed something like a lock, clicking it open I realized it was a locket. Not just any locket but Faye's locket, I mean Faye Williams locket. How on earth did this get into my pocket.

Nancy's POV

Tammy has finally woken up but things are still getting heated up. Bukola is missing and Vicky suddenly disappeared. I know I'm not supposed to be here but I Miss Tammy. I miss my friends and it's really killing.
I have no business being here because ever since they backstabbed me I swore never to have anything to do with them but it was a lie. My girls where worth all the craziness and pain in the world.

Right now I'm opposite Majesty Hospital, were Tammy was admitted to. I hate the smell of disinfectant and others in a hospital but I had to see Tammy no matter what.
I walk into the hospital scrunching my nose as the familiar hospital smell hits me, the last time I walked into one was bad news and this was no different. I ask the nurse on duty for her ward, following her directions I'm faced with a huge door.

Majesty indeed.

I push the door open to reveal a bleak looking Tammy chained to the hospital bed, the sight was heartbreaking.

"Tammy."

"Nancy." she says weakly. "I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I couldn't bring myself to speak up. Sincerely I thought being quiet was best for us but I was wrong, I'm so sorry."

I look at her like she suddenly started translating Greek. "Hello. I'm the one to apologize, I messed up that night and couldn't say a word about it. I'm the one to plead, not you babe." I nudge her shoulders playfully.

Pretty Tammy was my role model. I so wanted to be like her, all loving and caring and gentle. She was such an angel who couldn't hurt a fly, she was an angel, my angel.

"Cheer up girl, you're getting out of here soon."

"I know, but I'm not so expectant about it. From station to hospital and back to the station, it's not a thing to look forward to."

I look at a downcasted Tammy, how did all this happen. Vicky has vanished into thin air and Esther_.

"I know dear, but are you sure you didn't offend anyone. Like, you know. Like Faye."

"I have no issues with her, never bothered about her. Why will she want to hurt me." she gives me a look that says just kill me now.

"I don't know, maybe she got pissed off after the community's cup competition or maybe something happened at the field or maybe some_"

"Nancy." she groans. "Thanks love but sincerely you're not helping matters. My head is spinning right now and the last thing I need is your blabbing."

"So I'm blabbing right?" I ask feeling sad already. I'm trying to help and she thinks I'm blabbing.

"No Cy I mean, my head is in a haze due to the drug administered to me and I just need some peace and quiet before it wears off. Is that too much to ask from you. Please." her voice gets weaker by the second.

"I'm sorry. Stop being a crybaby okay, I'm just scared that's all."

"I am too. I don't know what happens when I leave here and the suspense is killing."

We stay that way for some minutes before I get the unressistable urge to scratch. This wound ought to be long gone but once in a while it reminds me it's there by its itchiness. I look at an already sleeping Tammy and decided to grab the opportunity to scratch. Raising a part of my skirt up I see the black scar from the wound and start scratching.

I scratch till It began to relive me wishing the stupid thing will just heal for good. Going down memory lane I remember how I got that wound.

#

It all started from that night, that night which was the worst night of all. A night to remember as the movies will say. Before now I had been a good girl, mother's pride as my mom do call me before it all bappened. It was at one of Gozie's extravagant summer school party, just before the close of the holidays last year.

It was no news that his family were one of the elite of the country. With an oil and gas mogul as a father and an ambassador for a mother the duo were never at home so they gave all the freedom to their children. Gozie the outgoing one with an exorbitant lifestyle was sometimes cool headed making him everyone's favorite but his twin Sandra was a no go area especially being Faye's chick. The combo was really bad, wonder how they coped.

With wealth flowing through their veins organising frequent elaborate parties was the norm for them and as usual made the headlines of weekends delight, the number one Lakeview entertainment paper.

During the party I had gone in search of a non alcoholic beverage and got lost in the mansion they call a house. That wasn't my first time there but their house was a like a maze and you had to open many doors and follow many corners to get to your destination.

Ah father, I must be rich o.

I round another corner and open probably the fifth or sixth door (I've lost count) when I hear soft moaning. Truth be told I can be an amebo sometimes so I locate the room the sound was coming from.

I walk slowly towards the door like a detective in action and peep through the keyhole only to see Gozie, my very own Gozie locking lips with one of the juniors from Lakeview college.

How did this brat get involved with my guy.

I push the door open causing them to stop their make out session in shock of seeing me.

"F**k. Nancy I'm sorry. I didn't know what came over me I swear." he gives me that punchline guys give whenever they are caught in situations like this.

"Of course I know, cheating bastard." I scream at him. From the corner of my eye I see the junior scurry away while gathering her things with one hand.

Tufia, boyfriend snatcher.

"Baby please hear me out. I swear it's the devil. You know I'll never hurt you." he kneels giving me another useless line.

"Oh please. You're a horny beast and you know it. This isn't the first time and that's why I'm scared to let people know we're dating. Must you go around with anything in skirt." I yell with tears running down my face.

"Baby please reduce your voice they'll hear you." he tries quieting me up.

"I don't care. Which part are you scared of, people knowing of your escapades or us dating."

This guy was making me go crazy, it's been four months we've been together and not even a single person knew about it. Whenever I tell him to at least tell his sister or for me letting my fiends know he brings up one excuses or the other and the discussion ends.

"Baby you know I love you, I swear I really do. I want to show you to the world but remember we're still young, my family might love it but your parents won't."

Won't ke, my parents will kill me, burn my dead body and bury my ash after mixing it with pepper.

"Baby I want the best for us. You see, I want to marry you_"

Another punchline.

"_I know you don't believe but I want you to be my wife, I love you so much and I want to prove it to you. That's why I spend on you, I buy you things, recharge your phone but you've not reciprocated that love.", he turns and walk to the other side of the room.

I had to do something or I lose my man.

Guys and their punchlines sha, funny enough how we still fall even if we know they're lying. God have mercy us.
🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for reading.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.3K 8.4K 57
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬; 𝐰...
2.2K 532 30
When we talk about Anais Oku, we use words like academic prodigy, athletic star, and profound genius. There's a single word that can be used to summa...
3.4K 243 35
Kai Balavachi is just an ordinary kid, or as ordinary as you can be when you attend a privileged school for the Arts, live in a crime-controlled city...
576 303 19
"Men will stain your white infact wear red, black or blue men will still find a way to stain it" I would have told 16 years old Anita that she shoul...