Horror X Lust | My 'Little' A...

By thetwinsdivine

This is a story about Lust and Horror. This story is the least known love story, so I'm going to share it wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chaper Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Thank you!

Intro

4.6K 96 22
By thetwinsdivine

This is a story about Lust and Horror.

This story is the least known love story, so I'm going to share it with you...

Lust Sans and Horror Sans, crazy combination, right?
Believe me, it is.

Lust is known to be a slut, whore, and a prostitute, while Horror is known for being a serial killer that works for the one and only Nightmare; The King and protector of Negativity.

Their differences was the ones stopping them from being lovers, but what if they change; Just for each other?

"You're My 'Little' Addiction."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866 15 5
FINISHED FIC!! Word Count : 16583 Fluff, Smut, Angst "You're Lust. From the Lust AU," Classic stated, retracting his hand and glancing down at the gr...
2M 4.5K 6
MATURE CONTENT A collection of short stories. The stories are a variety of lengths and a mixture of supernatural and human. THIS BOOK CAN BE FOR FREE...
524 29 7
A book of short stories. Fantasies, desires and emotions combined. A happy heaven in ugly reality for A fleeting amount of time.
67.5K 1K 26
HELLO FELLOW SINNERS~ this is a smutty/fluffy fanfiction based of plots I have either made or was randomly told but anyways be sure to request thats...