𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 ✧ 𝙨𝙡𝙪...

By supaslimey

[jahseh x stokeley] jahseh onfroy and stokeley goulbourne have always been best friends ever since high schoo... More

PREFACE
CAST
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

TWO

3.2K 290 577
By supaslimey

"you ain't tell me all these niggas was coming too"

stokeley

it was the night before the trip, and i was all set and ready to go. something in my gut told me that this trip would be one to remember, and that i was going to have either the worst or the best time of my life.

i was hoping for the best, but anything could happen, and with my luck, i wouldn't rule out the possibility of things becoming a complete and total disaster.

let me stop and bE pOsiTiVe as jahseh so frequently liked to encourage me to be. i had a tendency to be pessimistic and nervous about things before i even gave it a chance, and that was one of my biggest issues. i sort of admired jahseh's ability to think positively no matter what. he was amazing.

so yeah, this trip was about to be great. the guys and i were going to have lots of fun, and i would get to take a lot of pictures for my instagram story.

i was in the kitchen, making myself a quick sandwich before i returned back to my room to watch conspiracy theory videos. that, and creepypasta videos was one of my guilty pleasures thanks to jahseh's crazy ass. he sits up and watches shit like that all day. i'll be sitting minding my business and he'd send me a link to a video titled "proof bush did 9/11".

i took out the miracle whip, scraping a dull butter knife in the jar before taking the gooey white substance and spreading it all over my slices of bread, before squirting italian dressing onto the bread. after i put the dressing and the mayo away, i reached for the lunchmeat.

right when i took the turkey out of the mini fridge and began to layer the thinly cut slices onto my sandwich, i heard a knock on my door.

i sighed before walking out of the kitchen area and into the living room. i hated when niggas interrupted me when i was eating or preparing to eat. it was my number one pet peeve honestly. you can interrupt me during any other time, but don't fuck with me while i'm eating. 

i twisted the doorknob open, thinking this better not be omar's dumb ass leaving his keys in the dorm for the 50th time. if it was, he was just going to have to go to gazzy's dorm or something.

it wasn't him, but it was his equally dumb counterpart. "gazzy? what are you doing here so late?"

"hey, uh, wassup stoke," he mumbled. "is omar here?"

of course. of fucking course.

"nah, he ain't here," i answered truthfully. "he went to the store a few minutes ago, sorry."

a look of sadness flashed in his eyes. "alright. when he gets back, can you tell him to come by my dorm? my tv is broken again and i need him to fix it for me."

his tv is broken? bullshit. this nigga is always showing up at night making up excuses to get omar to come over to his dorm. reminds me of how jahseh used to invite me over to his dorm to "study" and we wouldn't study at all.

"alright, i'll tell him," i responded. i then closed the door and resumed making my sandwich. niggas out here messing with the time that i could have used to eat my food.

i returned back to the kitchen after gazzy left, placing the slices of turkey onto my bread slices and finishing it off with cheese and lettuce (which i didn't even like, but i was trying to lose weight. i was tired of being told what i was built like.)

 i was about to take it back to my room to eat and finish up these youtube videos, but i heard the door squeak open, omar then pushing through the door holding a target bag as he walked into the dorm.

"bruh, your stalker just stopped by like 3 minutes ago," i informed him as he put the items he got from target away.

"stoke don't be fucking rude, he's not a stalker," he defended gazzy, a rough edge to his voice as he did so. "he's just...a little too clingy sometimes."

"i'm just playing, damn. i don't have a problem with the lil nigga. i'm 100% sure he got a lil crush on you or something though, that's why i call him a stalker," i responded.

"i think he does too," his face curled up into a smile. "it's cute to me."

"anyway, he told me to tell you that he wants you to come over. something about you fixing his tv or some shit," i shrugged as i took a bite out of my sandwich.

"oh, he wants me to fix his tv? aight, bet."

something told me these niggas weren't talking about actual tvs, but i shook the thought from my mind.

"you do that," i took my plate into my hand before leaving the kitchen area, "i'm about to go in my room and go watch youtube videos in the meantime, have fun fixing tvs or whatever."

jahseh

"car keys, check. luggage, check. chucky doll with random scribbles on it, check check check."

michael punched me in the arm at that last remark. "i know your ass ain't talking about random scribbles. witcho 'i got the timberland logo on my forehead' faceass"

i punched him back. "that don't change the fact that you look like a troll doll with down syndrome now does it? keep playing with me and ima make your ass walk to ohio," i joked with him.

"you wouldn't do that to me seh seh," michael mused, a challenging smirk appearing on his face.

"watch me, i might just fuck around and tie you to the roof of the car like the animal you are, shit, that'll at least provide more space in the car," i flamed him, causing him to fold his arms at me and pout.

i changed my demeanor in an instant, wrapping my arm around his waist and using my other hand to stroke his firey red dreads. "i'm just playing with you mikey, no need to get all pouty," i cooed at him. he tried to keep his sad face stagnant, but he couldn't help but to smile at my affection.

"i know seh seh...but what do you mean about room in the car? it's just us two, right?" he questioned, automatically sending a pang of guilt to my chest.

see...about that.

michael and i were getting prepared for the trip, roasting each other to pass the time before we left. , and i obviously hadn't told him about stokeley inviting people to come with us yet, and i knew when he realized he was going to be upset, or at the very least, he'd be salty about it.

honestly, i should have told stokeley no when he asked. with my "wHaT aM i GonNa Do SaY nO" headass. i only told him yes because honestly, i couldn't say no to stokeley. the thing with him is that if you told him no, he'd make a puppy dog face and look all sad and start moping and complaining until you eventually gave in to his whims. 

and it's not even that i had a crush on him or anything. i don't crush on straight niggas anyway. it's just the simple fact that he's my best friend that made me feel this way.

michael and i left our dorm and began to travel through campus and through the parking lot before we made our way to the car, where we then began to wait for stokeley and friends."

"see...i kinda told stokeley that he could come too," i responded, still playing in his hair as i explained the situation to him, hoping he'd keep calm.

michael just shrugged, he didn't seem too upset about it, "i'm not surprised, you and stokeley go everywhere together. no way was he going to let you leave him for 2 or 3 days."

"see yeah and uh, it's not just stokeley, a couple of other people are coming with us as well," i kept my voice soft hoping he'd take to it nicely.

"a couple of other people?" he bemoaned, raising his eyesbrow. he didn't seem particularly mad, but moreso surprised. he damn sure didn't seem happy about it, though. "damn, there's barely gon be any room in the car."

just as he said that, i noticed stokeley, omar and gazzy getting closer and closer to the car, all three of them holding luggage with them as well. gazzy had a hello kitty suitcase, which i thought was adorable.

"you ain't tell me all these niggas was coming too," michael grunted out upon seeing the three of them approach the car. yeah, he was a little salty about it, but i couldn't blame him. he expected it to be just the two of us.

"i mean, they basically invited themselves," i explained to him. "i should have said no to them, but i mean, the more the merrier, right? you not mad, are you mikey?"

"nah, i ain't mad," he shrugged his shoulders. "i was just caught off guard, i ain't know all these niggas was coming too, that's all. i could never be mad at you seh seh."

he flashed me a smile and i returned it, i thought he was so cute when he smiled, as much as i roasted him for his looks, he could be a cutie when he wanted to. "love you mikey."

i heard stokeley clearing his rough ass throat, and i looked up to see him looking michael and i up and down, a sour look on his face. the stank look was quickly replaced with a more pleasant one as he smiled at me. "hey jahseh, did you sleep well?"

"i slept like a baby. i'm gon need it, especially dealing with all y'all niggas in a car for hours on end," i rolled my eyes, even though i was endeared by him asking about me.

stokeley gasped and placed a hand on his heart. "i'm so offended and hurt, i can't believe you just said that to me."

"just go put your luggage up, fatass."

"sure thing, dorito."

the next few minutes was a mess of stokeley, omar and gazzy putting their luggage away into the trunk, while michael and i got situated in the front seats since we had obviously already taken care of that. i started the car, flipping through radio stations before i found the pop station, to which michael and i began to sing a very off key duet of breathin' by ariana grande together once we heard that it was on.

our duet was interrupted when the others got into the car, and i got ready to back out of the parking lot and leave, but right when the car started moving, i was cut off.

"STOP!" gazzy screeched out, "i have an emergency, please stop jahseh."

"sure, what is it?" i questioned, with the way he was screaming, i assumed i he had just got shot or something.

"uh, stoke can we switch seats? i wanna sit next to omar," gazzy spoke up.

i saw stoke rolling his eyes through the mirror, but he agreed to switch seats with him anyway. as much as he held me up from driving away sooner, i couldn't blame him. i do shit like that when i have a crush on somebody too, although i try not to be as fucking obvious as gazzy here. damn, i barely knew the nigga and i could smell his crush from here.

i wish somebody would have a crush on me like that.

after the seat switching, i started the car and began to pull out of the parking lot, before getting on the road and driving away.

almost immediately, i nearly got into an accident because some hoe ass nigga with a dusty ass car cut me off when i was trying to turn.

i rolled down my window and flipped them off as he honked his horn at me. i looked over at everyone else in the car. michael looked about ready to piss himself, and gazzy was clinging onto omar for dear life.

"i forgot jah crazy ass can't drive..." stokeley commented under his breath.

"i can hear you, you push pop built bitch," i replied. "don't make me turn this car around."

"but did i lie? we been on the road for like 3 seconds and we already finna die because you never should have passed driver's ed. you prolly sucked some dick to get a license," he mouthed off to me.

"maybe i did, but either way i got a liscense, now shutcho ass up before i make you get in the trunk," i shot back before accelerating once more.  

"¿qué hago si me aburro?" i heard gazzy whisper

"contar los coches negros," omar responded.

i turned around, taking my eyes off the road. "did y'all just call me a nigger?"

"eyes on the fucking road, jahseh!" stokeley yelled, while michael was trying not to squeal in fear.

this was about to be one long ass ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 11
"if you love something let it go, and if it comes back..keep it....and love it forever"
34.6K 1.5K 24
"A story about a very Toxic relationship or soon to be relationship, a rocky road that might leave others to be angry, or sad. Jahseh is so in love w...
49.5K 2.4K 42
bruh this shit was made when i was in 7th grade pls it's so bad 4 what... 🗑 Started: 9/10/19 Completed: 4/17/20 with 8.2k reads NO SEQUEL.
467K 18.3K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...