The Amazing Spider-Man 3

By macandreads

This is an alternate ending to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and then what happens afterwards! --- Peter Parker ha... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
The Amazing Spider-Man 4
Spider-Woman [A "The Amazing Spider-Man Sidestory]
Take a survey and win free stuff!

Chapter 1

15.8K 321 221
By macandreads

"Gwen! Gwen!" I shouted, running up to her limp body. I ripped off my mask as tears were forming in my eyes. I cupped her face in my hands and stared at her closed eyelids. "Stay with me, Gwen! Gwen, please, please stay with me!"

She was still. I was panicking. I placed my shaky fingers on the side of her neck, feeling for a pulse. Nothing. She was gone.

I sobbed, bawling my eyes out. She was gone. I rubbed my fingers over her cheeks the way she has always liked it. And then a miracle happened.

In the corner of my eye, I saw her chest move. She was breathing...slowly. I touched her neck again, and there was a pulse. It wasn't healthy, but it was there.

"Gwen!" My tears fell faster. She might make it. "Stay with me, Gwen. I know you're still in there. Please, please stay with me." She remained still, but alive.

After I was sure that she wouldn't wake up without medical assistance, I decided to take her to the hospital. Her neck was broken. It was a miracle that she was still alive, but one small jolt and she could be gone. I made a sturdy neck brace for her out of webbing. I put my mask back on and carefully picked her up. I then swung slowly to the nearest hospital.

---

I don't usually stop and talk to people for long periods of time while I'm Spider-Man, but this was different. I had to explain the accident, although I changed it a bit.

The story I told was that Gwen was a random civilian who wanted to help, because I didn't want to reveal my identity. Then I left, before someone decided to chase after me. A few minutes later, I came in as Peter Parker, Gwen's worried-sick boyfriend. I was asked questions by the same person I talked to as Spider-Man, like if I knew about the situation before it happened. I said that I did not, and I wasn't there. I finally was allowed to visit her.

Gwen was still unconscious, in a coma. I sat beside her bed, watching her chest rise and fall, and listening to the steady, now healthy beeps of her heart monitor. I remembered seeing on the internet that people can hear you when they're in a coma. I decided to talk to her.

"Hey Gwen," I said. "You're going to be okay. I love you, Gwen...and I'm really sorry about what happened." I looked up from her beautiful face to see Captain Stacy standing beside her hospital bed, formed by my imagination. He was right. She almost died...and it was my fault. I almost failed to save her, and she was already hurt.

I am so selfish. I knew Gwen was in danger, but I brought her back into it, again. I did it because I was being selfish, not because loved her. I do love her, and I need to keep her safe. She loves Peter Parker more, but I will always be Spider-Man. I will always make enemies. I will always endanger the ones I love. I can't keep it from happening, unless I stay away from her. With great power comes great responsibility.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 413 15
the amazing spiderman 2 - peter parker - book two "Hey, you okay?" "What are you doing here?" "You didn't actually think I'd jus...
62K 1.9K 42
You think you know what happened to Gwen at the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2?" Peter's life hasn't been getting anywhere. Ever since Gwen's "dea...
25.4K 694 48
๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐– ๐–™๐–†๐–˜๐–’! ๐–•๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–ƒ ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ two outcasts which bond over the love of skatebo...
6.2K 146 13
"People deserve to know what is going on in this city." โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Ella has always wanted to be a reporter. As far as she remember, she always had a pen i...