♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥21♥ The preparation for Internship

3.1K 160 84
By Puripuriko

Todoroki went to bed early but he did not go straight to sleep. He was being plagued by the scene from earlier, which kept replaying in his mind. He touched his lips with his fingers, thinking about Yuuki when she licked his lips yet again. 

"Someone needs to tell her that's not the correct way." He said as he pulled the covers up. 

At the same time, he remembered how he embarrassingly called out for his mom when he thought Kuon was making Yuuki cry. "Crap, that guy heard me clearly..." He pulled the covers up so it covered the lower half of his face. "I can't believe myself." He could only hope the next time he sees Yuuki's new adoptive dad will forget about what happened! He's so embarrassed he could die! 

Bakugou was helping Yuuki pack her things because he saw her over-stuffing the boxes. She doesn't have too much stuff, but she just doesn't know how to fold her clothes and put them in boxes. 

'How much money was given to her to buy essential things?! Kirishima really went all out shopping with her...' Bakugou angrily thought as he folded her clothes and piled them on his bed. He had separated the shirts and the pants, he's about to finish any time soon. 

"Bakugou, how do you put a bed in a box?!" But he's getting distracted by her idiotic questions!

"Why in the hell would you need to bring my bed with you, you moron?!" 

"Because what if there's no bed at my new home?!" 

"Why wouldn't there be a bed, you smelly animal! Use your common sense! That bastard probably have everything prepared for you!" 

"How am I supposed to know?" Yuuki then went to his desk. 

"What are you doing now?" 

"I want the desk. Just in case my new home don't have it." 

"You really are a moron! I told you, just your things are fine!" He couldn't hold it in, he just HAD to go over to her and slap the back of her head! 

"Ow!" 

"Idiot! You smelly animal!" 

"You say I smell, but I smell like you!" 

"Huh?" He suddenly pulled her to him by the front of her shirt. 

"Uwah!" 

Bakugou pressed his nose against her neck and he inhaled the scent of the shower gel that he use. Not only that, the shampoo that he always used was evident from the smell on her hair! 

"Hehe~! You're tickling me~!" 

"You bitch! Why did you use my shower gel and shampoo when you have your own?! You smell like a man now!" 

"What's the problem? It feels refreshing~." 

"Tch. Idiot badger! One day I'm gonna skin you and make a mat out of you...!" 

Yuuki jumped onto his bed, careful not to knock over the clothes that he was folding for her. Yuuki looked at Bakugou and she smiled at the sight of his back as he turned his back to her to see if he left anything out. 

"You bitch, I know you know how to fold clothes! You're just choosing to be lazy!" 

"Hehe~." 

"Huh?!" He whipped his head around, his hands were making tiny explosions. One wrong move and Yuuki will eat an explosion for dinner! " What is so funny?! Do you want me to make your head blow up?!" 

"It's just your back is a lot bigger compared to when you were a little boy." 

Bakugou stopped looking too angry. His face softened to the point he just stared at her. "Come here, you ugly beast."

The ears on her head perked up and she jumped over the tower of neatly folded clothes to sit by his side. "Yes?" 

"Do you really have to move out?" 

"Aizawa-sensei and Principal Nezu said I have a family now. I feel great, Bakugou! I have a hero name, I have family name, and I now have a home! I couldn't have any of these things before...now I have them." Her tail wagged slowly because the memories of meeting everyone was so precious to her. "I'm happy, Bakugou. I'm so happy. If it's only a dream, I wish I can keep dreaming forever and ever." 

"Idiot." Bakugou rest a hand on her head. Usually people would be a little anxious about him because he will highly likely make an explosion. But not Yuuki, she's not afraid of him using his Quirk on her. "It's not a dream. It's very real." 

"Bakugou, Bakugou! Will you miss me? Huh? Huh?" 

"Why would I miss a smelly animal like you?" 

"Your Mom and Dad will miss me. When I told Mistuki-san I have a family, she hugged me tightly! I nearly died!" 

"You nearly died?" 

"Her boobies nearly smothered me!" 

"I-idiot! Shut up!" 

"Hehe!" Yuuki then knocked Bakugou to the floor. Because he was not prepared for her to do that, he was knocked down with her on top of him and straddled him with her legs on either side of him. 

"What the fuck, you ugly beast-" He couldn't say anything because Yuuki leaned down and she licked his lips. "Y-you..." 

Yuuki looked at him with her usual and happy smile. "Now that I think about it, the first thing I ever received from this world is my name. Without you, the me here wouldn't exist right now. You're my butterfly effect's starting point, Bakugou." 

"Yuuki-san, what are you reading?" Midoriya found Yuuki in a public library. He thought it was a little strange for her to be here since Iida said she was smart but lazy when it came to studying. 

"Oh, Deku! Come here, come here!" 

Midoriya sat with her at a table and he looked at the book she was reading. There was a picture of a butterfly on it and the title read 'Butterfly Effect.' 

"The phenomenon where the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state." 

"I did not understand what you just said." Yuuki's ears drooped because she felt dumb before him. 

"Sorry! Sorry! That was too much for anyone..." Midoriya coughed once. "It means a very small thing can make a huge impact in the future." 

"Oh. How do we know if a small thing is making a difference right now?" 

Midoriya smiled and he put an All Might heroic record book down. "We don't. We can never know how our actions right now will impact the future, be it a good one or a bad one. But I do know one thing, Yuuki-san." His smile looked so prideful in front of Yuuki. She thought it was a good look on him. "No actions will ever be wasted. I used to think the things I did can never cause a butterfly effect for myself, but I am here training to be a Pro Hero all because I met All Might and ran out to save Kacchan despite knowing I couldn't do a thing for him." 

Yuuki smiled and she looked at the book, "If All Might is your butterfly effect...then Bakugou is my butterfly effect from the very beginning! Not just him, Deku too, Iida too, everyone is my butterfly effect!" 

Midoriya blushed at her words because he's not used to being told he had made an impact in someone's life. "I...I..." 

"Thanks, Deku! Thank you~!" Yuuki crawled up on the table and she licked him on the cheek, causing him to explode with a very red face. 

"You're my starting point. It all started with a given name." It all started with Bakugou. Without Bakugou Katsuki, she wouldn't have came into existence. All because this boy picked a fight with the world's most fearless animal...

Bakugou looked at her and he sighed, "What followed after that are many years of solitude. Even so, you still think it's a good thing?" 

"If your pet did not meet you and stayed in this area, she would have just been a regular honey badger in a zoo. She did get kidnapped and turned into a Quirk, but I am here. It started with you."

Bakugou sat up and he brushed part of her hair behind her ear. He leaned in and he pressed his forehead against hers. His eyes were shut, he was deep in thoughts. "I'm your butterfly effect, huh? Then let me see you go far from here on out, you stupid-ass badger. No, Hachimitsu Yuuki." 

"Hm!" 

Bakugou backed away slightly and he pulled at her cheek with one painful pinch! 

"Owowowowowow!!!" 

"And stop licking people!" 

"Animals lick each other to show affection! It's not my fault you are unfeeling!" 

"Idiot! Besides, you did it all wrong!" 

"Eh? The way I lick is wrong?" 

"NO! It shouldn't be a lick to start with!" 

"Huh?" 

Bakugou's right hand was in her hair, holding the back of her head. "It's called a kiss, you moron. And it fucking goes like this..." This time, no one's here to disturb them-

"Katsuki, Yuuki-chan! Dinner is ready! We're going all out with spicy fried chicken- why is Yuuki's chan's face planted to the wall?" The moment the door opened slightly, Bakugou thrown Yuuki to the bed but because he was too rough with her, she ended up face-palming the wall.

Bakugou was folding clothes like he was supposed to. "I don't know." 

Yuuki removed her face from the wall, she put a hand over her nose because she's having a nosebleed. Even so, she smiled with a toothy grin. "I wanna eat fried chicken~." 

...

After dinner, Masaru and Bakugou were helping Kuon load Yuuki's belongings into a van, Yuuki was ready to move to her new home.

"And that's it! Thanks for helping out! How did this girl even have THAT many things?! Thank you for housing her!" Kuon bowed in appreciation. 

Flustered, Masaru tried to make Kuon stop the bow. "No! No! Yuuki-chan have been a lovely girl!" 

"Yuuki-chan can come and visit whenever, I don't mind her showing up un-invited either! Come to our place like it's your second home!" 

"Mitsuki-san..." Yuuki was touched by Bakugou's Mother's words.

"Thank you very much, Mrs Bakugou! Not only are you beautiful, but you have a kind heart too!" Kuon went straight from bowing to holding Mitsuki's hands. 

"Oi! Stop holding that old hag's hands, you shit face!" Bakugou snapped at Kuon. 

"Stop being so damn rude, Katsuki! I'll give you something to cry about in a minute!" 

"D-dear, we have guests..." 

Yuuki watched the interactions of the Bakugou family members and she laughed at the antics; they're such a wonderful family.

"Oi, stinky badger." 

"Huh?" She wondered what Bakugou wanted to say after that insult. 

"If you're not used to it, you can fuck off back here again through my balcony." 

Yuuki nodded at his words. "I will! Thank you!" 

They looked at each other for a good while, no words were needed to be exchanged at this moment. 

"Yuuki, we're going." Kuon called out from the driver seat of his van. 

"I'm going." 

"Ah." 

"See after the Internship~!" She turned her back to him and she ran for the van Kuon was in. 

"...!" Bakugou turned around and he reached a hand out to grab hers. However, before he caught her, he stopped himself. 'Stop it. This is good for her! Just because she's not living with you, she hasn't left you, you idiot...!' Honestly, he wished she could live with him just a little longer, just like old times. 

(Art by Izanami_No_Mikoto. For those who ships King Explosion Murder with Ratel!)

The van did a turn...to the house next door?! 

"What the fuck?!" Bakugou ran next door and he watched as Kuon started to unload the boxes inside the van. 

"What?" Kuon asked him. 

"What do you mean what?! Why are you two next door?!" 

"Oh? She never told you? I bought this house. This makes us neighbors!" 

"What was the point of the van?!" 

"Have you seen how much boxes she have?! It makes sense to rent a van so I can mover her things easier. Duh." 

Yuuki jumped out of the van. "Huh? What's the matter, Bakugou? You look angry." 

He looked all emotional for no reason! He thought he was going to feel like back then when he lost her! If he had knew she was only going to be next door, he wouldn't let these sentimental feelings surface! 

"Y-you...!" 

"Anyway, Iida said I should always enter places through doors. I'll knock on for you, okay?" 

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING BADGER!!!!" 

If it weren't for his mother reeling him back, he would have blown the whole place up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was the perks of having Pancake House's owner as an adopted father? 

"Pancakes~!" 

Kuon sat on the other side of the table and he ate breakfast with her. Seeing her grown up was something he did not expect. 

"Kuon," Yuuki started. 

"What is it? More honey? I don't think having your pancakes swimming in it is a good idea. You better eat up and get going." 

"What happened?" 

Kuon knew she was asking about the day when she was left all alone in the world she was born in, it was the same day he had disappeared. Kuon sighed and he sadly looked at her, "We were busy unpacking and moving the furniture around that we didn't have time to properly talk, huh? I knew you will ask about it though." 

"Kuon..." 

"After the Internship, I'll tell you. I'll tell you what happened. But here's something I can let you know now." Kuon pointed at himself with his thumb. "I never abandoned you." 

Knowing that she was never abandoned was enough for Yuuki. "Thank you." 

"Also! After the Internship, I will be expecting you to help out at Pancake House. You better prepare your ass!" 

"Yes!" 

After finishing her tasty breakfast, she saw Bakugou standing outside her house. 

"Bakugou, good morning~!" 

"Did you remember to brush your teeth?" 

"I did!" 

"Hmph." 

"Did you wait long?" 

"I wasn't even waiting for you, you ugly beast! Then? Did you talk with that father of yours?" 

"He will tell me everything after Internship is over." 

"Seriously? What did you two even talk about before you leave?" 

"He said I should prepare my ass." 

"He said what?! That pedophile!" he was about to march himself into Yuuki's home, but Yuuki dragged him away by the arm. "Let go! I'm going to blow his dick up like I did to that cobra!" 

"Come on, we're going to be late to meet up with everyone!" 

"Shut up! Killing that pedophile is part of my Internship!" 

"I don't believe you~." 

When they have gotten to school, they went to class to pick up their hero costumes. They're all going to go separate ways at the train station. 

Yuuki took out the very long red scarf and she sniffed it. "The smell...that way!" The direction she looked at was beyond where people were putting their tickets to go past the automatic ticket gates. "How do I get past that again?" 

Before she wonder about it too much, she felt someone pat her on the head. "Why are you looking like a space cadet again?" Kirishima looked was supposed to be heading off with the others, but he looked over his shoulder to see Yuuki looking a little confused so he thought he'd go and give her a helping hand. 

"Kirishima!" 

"Then? Where's your next adventure?" 

"I need to follow the scent of this scarf. I think I need to go that way." 

Kirishima grinned and he took her by the hand. "Then let's go that way together." 

"Eh? But you were going that way..." 

"I can go both ways. Your way is longer, but I can make do. Besides, it means I can spend a longer time with you." 

Yuuki blushed at his words and she nodded with a shy smile. She looked at their hands and she squeezed his hand.

"I'm counting on you, Red Riot!" She's really a lucky girl. After all those pointless killing, she managed to meet the right people and rewrite her whole life again. 

"No problem, Ratel!" 

And so the search for the long red scarf's owner began! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 55 21
"If we are reborn in a new life, can I fall in love with you all over again?" How many times has this been repeated for Kirishima Eijirou? In every p...
2.9M 99.8K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
26.4K 895 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...
19.8K 1K 50
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...