Life in Yosen (Yosen x OC) ED...

By TheFancyTeaPot

Midorima Shintaro's has a younger sister by a year, Shiro. Her passion for basketball is just as strong as he... More

Shiro Midorima
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10

7

249 6 0
By TheFancyTeaPot

7Beach
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3rd Person view

They all went out of the train holding their luggage. Shiro called a limousine from Shigekaze's nearby office and told the driver the address of the hotel, or that's what the team thought.

Once they have arrived to the requested destination, the driver opened the door using a button inside. They got out of the car and immediately was in awe of what was presented in front of them. It was a beach house.

"Oi, get your luggage. I'll tell you everything inside."

——————————————————————————————————

"There are four bedrooms in total. Atsushi and Tatsuya will be in the first room. Liu and Kenichi and Kensuke will be in the second and I will be in the first. The third will be reserved for any unexpected guest."

They scattered right away to pick their rooms. The house is absolutely gorgeous, the doors are a lot taller than Atsushi, the chairs and seats are incredibly comfy, the kitchen is small but there's a room inside that's bigger than the kitchen. It contains a bunch of snacks and ingredients much to Atsushi favor.

The titan and the companion's room is quite big for just the two of them. The ceiling is more than twelve feet tall and the beds are king sized and are bunk beds. I know, how bizarre.

Kenichi, Kensuke and Liu's room is a lot larger than the other. Three king sized beds are layed out on each corner of the room with their own personal desk. There was also a big bedside table for them to put their clothes in and a shoe rack. Tatsuya and Atsushi's room has a walk in closet.

Shiro's room is the biggest of them all. It's so long that it even has a second floor with a staircase. Why the need of so much space? Simple. She has her make up for special occasions and meetings in her huge vanity filled with brushes and hair supplies. Her closet which takes almost one fourth of the room (which is still big) ,has an array and collection of different clothes. Whether they'd be by brand, by colour, by size or by style. The first floor contains stands of at twenty pairs of shoes, which believe it or not, she actually wears regularly. There was see through glass cabinets for her jewelry to be displayed in, her own desk filled with paper and a MacBook for her work and a mini fridge. Upstairs contains a huge aquarium filled that covered almost the whole wall, with beautiful fish. There was Naso Tangs, Lightning Maroon Clown Fish, Lion Fish, Puffer fish, box fish, cow fish and so much more. Her bed was on the floor, like on the same level as the floor with cabinets at the back of it for her pajamas and miscellaneous objects. There was a shelf filled with beautiful bags that would cost you a fortune, there was Gucci, Birkins, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and other brands that she doesn't really remember.

If you wonder how she managed to get those stuff, the answer is that she simply worked. For three years, she's been working under Shigekazu as his assistant and secretary. Shigekazu, of course, payed her much more than he would pay a normal assistant and secretary. Many people would kill to have in a position like her or to simply work under the Takahashi Inc. Shigekazu didn't care if he payed her too much, she was his sister and does money really matter to him? Plus he makes much more than he pays his employees even though it's like a twenty dollar per hour kind of thing.

Going back to the team, they were completely astonished just by the sight of the room, well except for Atsushi. This place was where he and his former teammates stayed when there was any competitions or practice match in Tokyo. He subconsciously smiled and it didn't go unnoticed by his friend.

It's still 9:30, Shiro called them as they gathered together at the dining room.
"Put on clothes for practice or practice shirtless for all I care 'cause we're going to the private beach." Shiro said accidentally saying beach in english.

"Bitch?" Kensuke asked, obviously confused. Just as he said that, Himuro accidentally spat his milk on Shiro.

"Ew! What the hell?!"

Himuro looked at her sheepishly, "I can't help it! He said bitch in english when it was supposed to be beach."

——————————————————————————————————

"Woah, how big of this beach do you own?"

"Probably over 300 hectares. I don't know Shigekazu bought it not me." She sighed and whistled, "everyone, set up the basketball stands now, on the stand."

They did as they were told, "we're going to be training here in this house for winter-cup. First we need to work on your speed, agility and strength." She said while watching them do what she tasked them to do, "geez... why do we have to do this?" Himuro muttered.

"Because a maiden is in need of help and you are taught to be gentlemen, so do as you're ask or I'll crush you."

"So much for a maiden," Kensuke  mumbled which went unnoticed by the team and Shiro. They continued setting the hoops up which were a hasle, especially on loose sand.

"We will be playing against each other, I'll be with Kensuke and Liu and the rest are together."

"You're not going to ask us if we agree?" Okamura asked, "nope."

——-the game——-

Her butler whistled and slowly counted until three. He threw the ball in the air for the tip-off. Murasakibara and Shiro jumped as soon as he threw the ball in the air. The titan will definitely not go easy on the petite lady for he knows what she is. Shiro was able to get a grip of the ball and while in the air, threw a three pointer.
0-3, 9:58. 

Atsushi dribbled past Liu and Kensuke with such force, Shiro hurriedly escaped Himuro and went front of Atsushi.  Atsushi broke past her but got screened out by Liu. Atsushi held the ball with his one hand, giving Shiro the opportunity to give him a back tip. The ball flew off and got into the hands of Himuro. Shiro went right in front of him, Himuro fake a jumped. Shiro faked a jump as well, Himuro still under the illusion that she jumped, slowed down and ran towards the net but to be greeted by Shiro. He performed his Mirage Shot, which Shiro saw immediately but she was still in the air and was able to get the ball. She passed the ball to Kensuke and he passed it to Liu who gave their net a good dunk. 18-23, 1:59.

Shiro was blocking Okamura, leaving her two teammates under the net, Atsushi performed his Thor's hammer, knocking the two off their feet. He dunked the ball with his one hand which almost broke the ring. 24-26, 00:56.

The game carried after the quarters without question, soon enough, the winner has been presented. 101-123, 00:00. Atsushi grew furious that he trip and punched the sand, Himuro has distaste written all over his face and Okamura only huffed. "It was a good game, why don't we take a dip hmm?"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Everyone waited outside for the short haired female. Liu and Okamura are wearing swimming trunks and long-sleeved rash guards, Kensuke wore a flannel and shorts as though he has no intention in swimming while the last two are shirtless with swimming trunks.  They waited for a few more minutes until Shiro came into the scene, and all they can say is ravishing. She wore a black bikini and bottoms, with a long light coloured beach hat, laced with a black ribbon that formed a bow. She wore her Gucci sliders as she walked towards them with her Chanel sling bag.

Everyone froze upon just seeing her, "oi, let's swim now."

Suddenly, a small but big yacht came to their vision. "Wait, where're we going?"

She chuckled just a bit, "we're going to the middle of the sea, duh." She smiled, "let's go in."

As they got inside, it's a lot bigger than it actually looks. A beautiful couch was laid out in front of a huge window which shows the beautiful view. Right beside it is a kitchen and there are two bedrooms. Shiro reached for something in one of the drawers in with the team behind her. The team felt something coming out of their noses, and it was blood. They blushed and looked at Shiro who was still getting as they admired her form and ass. As soon as they saw her body move to turn, they quickly wiped their nosebleed.

"Why're y'all red?"

——————————————————————————————————

This is a Naso Tang

This is a Lightning Maroon Clown Fish

This is a cowfish

These are box fishes

This is a Fuzzy Dwarf Lion fish

This a blue spotted, i think, puffer

All of these fishes are my favourites, actually I have more, and I will do anything to get an incredibly huge tank full of these fishes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 454 18
Kuroko is a boy from Teiko junior high, he decided to join Seirin after some drama with the GoM, you see, Teiko's priority was to win, everything els...
120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
25.5K 809 59
Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball club consists of over 100 members. A few...
39.5K 820 16
One summer afternoon in Teikou Academy's court, the first string regular members is preparing for their practice match against the second and third s...