Slenderman: The Man Who Saved...

Per KibaRaines

Kiba is only a six year old little girl that lives near the woods. She always travels with her stuffed black... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N #1
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N #2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N #3
A/N #4
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N #5
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N #6
Chapter 22
A/N #7
Special A/N (Please Read)
A/N #8 (please read)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge
A/N (Final) (impotant!)

Chapter 6

11.2K 267 121
Per KibaRaines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uncle Trenderman gave me a kiss on my head and stood up from my bed. "I'll leave you both alone for a while so you can explain everything." He said walking over to Daddy and lightly gripping his shoulder. I knew there was something I did not want to happen; if I was going to be a killer like my first Daddy who was killed by my new Daddy, that I didn't want. I might live with killers now but I never want to be one. I hope that Daddy knew that. Daddy nodded to Uncle Trenderman and he left me and him alone, closing the door behind him. I looked up at Daddy and he looked at me with a face was the same one I got before I was hit because I did something wrong according to my other parents. I bent my new ears down and covered my head with my blankets, whimpering and almost crying like a wolf now. Daddy sat down on the bed and slowly took the blanket off me. "Kiba I'm not angry at you. And I'm not upset." He said setting the book down next to him. I looked up to him and he cupped my cheek with his hand and wiped off a tear from my face. I was so full of emotions and fear that I hugged his waist and started to cry. "I'm so sorry Daddy. I didn't know what was going to happen." I sobbed and hiccuped while he pulled me into his lap and cradled me, gently rocking back and forth. It was calming and gentle, so, I was able to calm down.

"There's no need to be afraid Kiba, you don't need to cry." Daddy said continuing to rock me back and forth and rubbing my head. I hiccuped again and I looked up at him. He kissed my head and smiled warmly at me. I remembered that he would never want to harm me in any way possible, he was my guardian and my father now. I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. "Everything's going to be alright Kiba. You have nothing to fear, you're safe here." Daddy whispered into my ear. He was right, I knew that I was safe with him and my new uncles. Daddy lifted my chin to have me look at him. "What's going to happen to me?" I ask wiping off some more tears from under my eyes. He sighed and grabbed the book setting it on his lap and in front of me so I could see.

The symbol on the book was of a red circle with an X through it. The symbol looked like it was scratched in, but also looked like it was there on purpose. Daddy opened the book and on the page that he opened to, was the mark of the crescent moon that was on my hand. I looked at my hand then back at the book as Daddy began to read.

"'Thousands of years ago, there was a tribe of people that had the mark of the crescent moon on their hands. There was a sacred tree that was opened to the moon when it was at the right time, and the person who was next to gain the symbol would be the right age. The age was five to six years old.'" When he said that I shifted slightly and gripped my hand. Was I going to be a monster? He continued to read. "'The moon gave them the powers of changing into what they where once they gained the symbol on the hand that touched the symbol of the wolf in the tree; wolves. They could change into a wolf when ever they wanted to at night, and if they where strong enough, during the day.' Do you see what this means Kiba?" He asked me. I didn't want to answer him, but I knew I had too. I hesitated, "It means I will turn into a wolf whenever I chose at night... And be a killer...." I added quietly, feeling like a monster already. "No, Kiba no, you're not a killer. You can control the wolf and not be a killer. But I know you wouldn't chose that path of being a killer like me." He said rubbing my head and pulling me to his chest. He was a killer, but he only killed the people that would do harm to others, and trespassers. I wouldn't want to kill anyone. I could hear his heart beating in my ear, and it was relaxing to me. I felt tired and yawned. Daddy closed the book and laid me down in bed. Covering me with the blanket, and kissing my head. "Get some sleep Kiba. You've had a long day." He said rubbing my head gently and lightly rubbing my left ear. I nodded and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt normal, normal as I did before I gained my ears and tail. I got out of bed and changed into a fresh pair of clothes careful not to hurt myself on the base of my tail. After I changed, I brushed my hair, then opened my door. I walked out into the hallway. I always admired how large it was, the paintings, the plants, everything in the house was amazing. I peaked into the living room from the top of the stairs. I didn't see anyone on the couch or the chairs so I tip-toed into the kitchen to get myself a banana or something else. I heard shushing next to me and I got scared. I tried to run and call for Daddy, but a hand was placed over my mouth and the person held me. "Shhhh!! Don't scream kid. Your dad would kill us if he saw us here." The person said. It was a boy: he sounded like he was in his early twenties, wearing a yellow hoodie, and a black face with red eyes and mouth. "Hoodie put her down I can hear some one walking upstairs!" The other one said. He sounded about the same age as the boy who was holding me, only he had chocolate brown hair, and a white mask with black eyes and lips. I heard the back door open as "Hoodie" put me down, and both boys where pinned to the wall by Uncle Splendorman's tendrils. Daddy, Uncle Trenderman, and Uncle Offenderman ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see what happened. I ran and hid behind Uncle Splendorman. "What the hell are you both doing here!" Daddy yelled as Uncle Splendorman dropped the boys and picked me up. I looked at the boys as they sat on the floor. "Boss we only wanted to meet your kid." Hoodie said. "We didn't mean to scare her honest." The other boy said.

I looked at them and wondered who they where, and why they would want to meet me. "Kiba, these boys are Hoodie and Masky. They are two of your fathers proxies." Uncle Offenderman said as the two looked up. What where proxies, and who where these two? I wondered. Daddy looked over at Uncle Splendorman, and nodded. I was put down on the floor and Daddy took my hand as the boys stood up. "Boys, this is Kiba: my daughter. I want you both to watch her for the day." He said. I gripped Daddy's hand tightly and bent my ears back worried about what he was doing. "Kiba, your Uncles and I have some business we need to take care of. I asked Hoodie and Masky to come by later today, but they don't listen to me sometimes." Daddy said sounding slightly angry and looking at the two. "Will you be ok if I was gone for the day?" He asked me kneeling down so he was my height. I still kept my ears down but, I nodded. Daddy hugged me and I hugged him back. "We will be back tomorrow." Daddy said standing up and shifting to his other form where he doesn't have his face. I nodded and all four of them left the house through the back door.

I looked over at Masky and Hoodie and they looked back at me. Masky walked over to me and bent down. I whimpered slightly and kept my ears down. "Don't worry Kiba we're not going to hurt you." He said moving his mask out of the way so I could see part of his smile and his eye. Hoodie bent down as well and lifted up his mask to so I could see his face. My ears returned to their normal position and I felt calmer around them slightly. Masky and Hoodie put their masks back and we walked into the living room. Masky and Hoodie thought it would be a good idea if we played Hide n' Seek in the house. I was hiding under the bed in Daddy's room, and Hoodie was hiding somewhere else in the house. I was having fun playing with them; even if they where different from "normal" society. I heard the door open and backed into the darkest corner under the bed to better hide myself. "Kiiiiba...." Said the voice as the footsteps walked around. I realized that there was more than one set of footsteps, Masky must have found Hoodie.

One of them bent down by the bed and I had the memories from what happened with my first Daddy: his gun, his cigaret, and the rage on his face for killing me. The flashback of what happened made me feel the tears begin to form in my eyes. They pulled the blankets up to look under and I saw it was Hoodie who looked under and I dove for his arms and started crying. We landed on the floor with Hoodie sitting up and me in his lap crying into his chest. Hoodie and Masky looked at each other, confused about why I was crying I'm sure. Hoodie wrapped his arms around me and helped me up to my feet and held me close. "Kiba, it's ok. We're right here." Masky said bending down and rubbing my head. I looked up at them and wiped away my tears. "I'm sorry, I just... Saw a spider... A big one." I lied trying to forget about it.

The three of us then went outside to play together. "I have a game we could play." Hoodie said. "What is it?" I asked him wagging my tail, happy to play with them. "It's called 'Hide n' seek tag.' One person is it and the others have to hide from them. And if you're found by the person, then you have to run and if the person catches you, then you're it." Hoodie explained to me. "Ok!" I shouted lightly as I ran into the woods to hide. I thought about going to the tree where I got my ears and tail to hide, but that didn't seem like a good idea, so I hid behind a few other trees. I heard Hoodie counting as Masky ran the other direction of him and me. "100! Ready or not, here I come!" Hoodie yelled.

I was hiding behind all these trees, and I was almost positive I would be spotted immediately because of my white hair. Hoodie walked in the other direction of me though, and I was able to breath a sigh of relief that I was still able to hide. I sat down in the dirt and partial grass looking up to the sky. It was a beautiful day out, I'm glad we went outside. I heard a rustling in the bushes and wondered what or who was there. I began to sit up when someone stood up behind the bush. I bent my ears down and kept my tail down as well in fear of who this person was. I couldn't see him through the shadows that covered the area. "Hi there kid." He said, voice raspy and scratchy. "I'm sorry to say this, but you have to, Go to Sleep!" He yelled and leaned for me. I screamed and ducked under him, going behind the tree, and running back to the house. "Oh no you don't!" The person yelled and began chasing me. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I was running like mad hoping to find Masky and Hoodie. The person then pinned me to the ground and I got a good look at his face. Pitch black hair that hung over his face and his shoulders, a white hoodie, cut lips to firm a smile across his face, and dark black rings around his eyes where his eye-lids are suppose to be. I screamed again but he placed his hand over my mouth. "Shhhh.. It's ok, just Go to SLEEP!!" He said raising up a knife pointed at me. I closed my eyes, then felt his weight being pushed off me. Looking up I saw Hoodie fighting this guy, and Masky picking me up and running back inside.

He set me down on the couch and looked at my arms and neck. I was in tears, scared about what had happened. "Masky, who was he?" I asked trying not to sound scared or even cry again. "That was Jeff The Killer, Kiba. He's always wanting to kill the first person he sees. Stay away from him, understand?" Masky said with a serious voice. I nodded and hugged him, wanting some comfort. Masky rubbed my back and set me in his lap. Hoodie then walked in, panting and tired from the fight. "Jeff won't come by the house for a while. As long as we're here Kiba, you're safe." He said sitting down next to me and Masky. I smiled and nodded. The three of us spent the rest of the day; reading, playing games inside, cooking Mac N' Cheese for Masky and me, and a cheese cake for Hoodie. After we had ate, I was getting tired. I wanted to go sleep off my memory of my past father. Masky walked over to me and rubbed my back, I looked up at him with tired eyes. He chuckled. "Ready for bed Kiba?" He asked me. I nodded and yawned. Masky wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, my head slumped over his shoulder as well as my arms, and my legs wrapped around his hips while he held me. "I'm gonna take her to bed, can you start cleaning up? I can finish once I get back." Masky said to Hoodie in a whisper. "Sure, just get her to bed. I think she needs the rest." Hoodie replied whispering as well. Masky then carried me upstairs. I fell asleep in Masky's arms while he took me upstairs. I was happy they both came over to watch me, they where fun babysitters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slenderman's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trenderman gave Kiba a kiss on her head and stood up from the bed. "I'll leave you both alone for a while so you can explain everything." He said walking over to me and lightly gripping my shoulder. "You should break this news to her slowly. She's scared that you're upset with her, or angry." He whispered to me so Kiba wouldn't hear. I would never be angry at her, or upset. She's young and will make mistakes. I could feel her fear of if I was upset. I nodded to Trenderman and he left me and Kiba alone, closing the door behind him. I looked over at Kiba and she looked at me. I looked at her ready to explain what would happen, but she bent her new ears down and covered her head with the blankets, whimpering and almost crying like a wolf now. I remembered that her old parents would smack her if she had done something wrong. I sat down on the bed and slowly took the blanket off her head. "Kiba I'm not angry at you. And I'm not upset." I said setting the book down next to me. Kiba looked up to me and sniffed slightly, tears coming down her cheeks. I cupped her cheek with my hand and wiped off her tears. Kiba hugged my waist and started to cry. I rubbed her head. "I'm so sorry Daddy. I didn't know what was going to happen." She said sobbing and hiccuping while I pulled her into my lap and cradled her there, gently rocking back and forth. I knew that she was scared and was in need of the comfort of her father. She was able to calm down after a bit.

"There's no need to be afraid Kiba, you don't need to cry." I said continuing to rock her back and forth and rubbing her head. I was always going to be there for her, she needed me now more than ever. She hiccuped again and looked up at me, tears where still in her eyes. I kissed her head and smiled warmly at her. I would never want to harm Kiba in any way possible, I was her father now, her guardian. Kiba hugged me tight and I hugged her back. "Everything's going to be alright Kiba. You have nothing to fear, you're safe here." I whispered into her ear. She knew that it was safe with me and my brothers. We would do anything to protect her. I lifted Kiba's chin to have her look up at me. "What's going to happen to me?" She asked wiping off some more tears from under her eyes. I needed to tell her about what was going to happen: her powers, abilities, and if she was going to be a killer. I sighed and grabbed the book next to us, setting it on my lap and in front of Kiba so she could read it with me.

The symbol on the book was of a red circle with an X through it, my symbol. I opened the book and opened the book to the crescent moon symbol, the mark that was on her hand. I began to read.

"'Thousands of years ago, there was a tribe of people that had the mark of the crescent moon on their hands. There was a sacred tree that was opened to the moon when it was at the right time, and the person who was next to gain the symbol would be the right age. The age was five to six years old.'" When I said that, Kiba shifted slightly and gripped her hand. I continued to read the book. "'The moon gave them the powers of changing into what they where once they gained the symbol on the hand that touched the symbol of the wolf in the tree; wolves. They could change into a wolf when ever they wanted to at night, and if they where strong enough, during the day.' Do you see what this means Kiba?" I asked her. She hesitated, possibly not wanting to answer me. "It means I will turn into a wolf whenever I chose at night... And be a killer...." She added quietly. I was shocked that she said that, I could never want her to feel the pain if being a killer. "No, Kiba no, you're not a killer. You can control the wolf and not kill. But I know you wouldn't chose the path of a killer like me." I said rubbing her head and pulling her closer to my chest. I knew that she could control herself, not wanting to be a killer, she was strong. The pain of being a killer was enough for me to handle, but she would take it well. Kiba snuggled in my lap and yawned. She had a long day with gaining her ears and tail, she needed rest. I closed the book and laid her down in bed. Covering her with the blanket, and kissing her head. "Get some sleep Kiba. You've had a long day." I said lightly rubbing her head gently and lightly rubbing her left ear. She nodded and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

I grabbed the book, stood up and walked out of her room, quietly so that she wouldn't wake up. I walked into the hall, closing the door behind me. Splendorman was waiting for me. "Is she going to be ok?" He asked wanting to peak in. "She's asleep Splendor, she will be fine." I looked down at the book under my arm, knowing I needed to read the whole chapter of her powers. I sighed and walked past my brother, walking into my room. I sat at my desk and continued to read.

~ The tribe, or clan, even believed in a moon spirit that was said to have planted the tree. Also being the grown spirit of the wolves, the tribe worshiped the spirit and hoped that when they died, they would become a wolf in there second life. ~

The book said. I was wondering what this spirit looked like, and how Kiba looked like how she did. Why she had her white ears and hair, and her black tail. I skipped ahead so that I could read how the pelt coloring would take place.

~ When the child touches the wolf in the back of the tree, they need to have a toy wolf with them. The child then had to fall asleep with the wolf, and when they would wake a few hours later, the child would have the crescent moon on their hand, and a change of hair color with the same colored ears and tail that the spirit chose for that child to have. The rarest pelt color for a child to have, was that of a black tail, white hair and white ears... ~

That was as far as the chapter was written. Nothing else in the book on her powers. I was surprised, Kiba had the rarest transformation of this tribe, and was going to be a black and white wolf. I closed the book and stood up from my desk. I needed to see what was going to happen to her, but if I was going to do that, I needed someone to come with me, and someone else to watch Kiba. I left the mansion and decided to go to the Pasta manor. With any luck, someone would watch her for me. I walked into the house and saw BEN passed out on the couch with Jeff. They must have been playing some video games and fell asleep. I turned off the game system for them. Walking up the stairs I saw Masky and Hoodie's door was open. They where talking about how they wanted to meet Kiba, and about watching her.

Later that night I teleported back to the house and went to bed. The boys would be at the house by noon to watch Kiba for the day.

The next morning, I woke up earlier than Kiba. Trenderman and Offenderman I knew where in the house still asleep possibly, and Splendorman was out on a early morning walk. I got out of my bed and changed into a fresh suit and tie. I hoped that Kiba was alright after our conversation last night, and hoped that I would know more information today about this wolf tribe. I heard a crashing sound downstairs as I was buttoning up my jacket. I ran down the stairs and was joined by Trenderman and Offenderman. We ran into the kitchen and saw Masky and Hoodie, pinned to the wall by Splendorman's tendrils. Kiba ran and hid behind Splendorman. "What the hell are you both doing here!" I yelled as I stepped in front if the boys and Splendorman dropped them and picked Kiba up. I looked at the boys as they sat on the floor. "Boss we only wanted to meet your kid." Hoodie said. "We didn't mean to scare her honest." Masky finished. Splendor took Kiba and stood with the others in the doorway.

I looked at them and wondered why they where here so early. "Kiba, these boys are Hoodie and Masky. They are two of your fathers proxies." Offenderman said as the two looked up. I looked over at Splendorman, and nodded for him to put Kiba down. I held my hand out for Kiba and took her hand as the boys stood up. I looked back over to them. "Boys, this is Kiba: my daughter. I want you both to watch her for the day." I said. I knew at first Kiba would be uncomfortable with the two, but they where the only pastas I could trust around her. Kiba gripped my hand tightly and bent her ears back. I looked down at Kiba. "Kiba, your Uncles and I have some business we need to take care of. I asked Hoodie and Masky to come by later today, but they don't listen to me sometimes." I said slightly angry and looking at the two. "Will you be ok if I was gone for the day?" I asked kneeling down so I was her height. The boys where all I trusted to keep her safe while I took my brothers with me. Kiba still kept her ears down but nodded. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "We will be back tomorrow." I said standing up and shifting to my other form. The others shifted as well and Kiba nodded. All four of us left the house through the back door.

"Slenderman, why did you take us with you? You could've had Hoodie and Masky go with you and leave us with her." Offenderman said as we walked into the clearing with the tree that was on the book; the one Kiba found. "I took you three along because there are things only we need to see, and the boys wouldn't understand what was happening if I took them." I said looking through the pages of the book for the wolf tribe. I knew that eventually, Kiba needed to be introduced to the rest of the pasta family, and starting slowly with two of my proxies that I trusted to watch her would be best.

A few more hours had passed and we had reach an old wolf den it seemed. Splendorman looked inside. "I don't see anything in here!" "Splendor, get your head out if that hole! I don't want to fix your suit again." Trenderman said to him as he and Offenderman walked around looking for whatever we could find to help us figure out what was going to happen with Kiba when she got older. Splendor pulled his head out of the den and brushed off his suit and hat. I looked through the book again to see where we might find the crescent moon symbol, if this was a wolf tribe camp. "Hey! Over here! I found something." Offenderman called pulling back some of the bushes with his tendrils. Carved on the side of the rock, was the crescent moon with a wolf pack howling below.

"What are you four doing here?" A voice said. The voice was that of an old woman, scraggly, raspy, and grumpy. "We where just passing through ma'am." Trenderman said. "No, I know why you're all here." She pointed to the symbol. "You're wanting to learn more about the wolf tribe." All four of us looked at one another. How did she know that we wanted to learn more about the tribe? "Come with me, I can show you." She said turning around and walking deeper into the woods. We followed close behind. The old woman lead us into a cave that was just north of the camp. A fire was lit in the middle of the cave to light the walls, showing cave drawings of the wolf tribe: praying, bowing to a moon, and what looked like a woman in the moon itself.

"For thousands of years, the people of the wolf tribe had worshiped the wolves for their skills of hunting, and working together in a pack. And each child that was ready, would go to the sacred tree and touch the wolf carving in the back when it glowed and whispered to them." The woman said waving her hand over the drawings on the cave wall. "Whispered to them?" Offenderman asked. "Yes. It was said that the moon goddess, Tsukiakari, translated as Moonlight from Japan, was the spirit who planted the tree and gave the children there powers." The four of us looked at each other, then looked back at the walls. One drawing caught my eyes quickly; a wolf with white ears and hair, and a black tail. "Tsukiakari was said to look like this." The woman said walking over to me and staring at the drawing. "It was said that when she needed to, Tsukiakari would choose a child to have her colored pelt." She said. I looked back at my brothers, and saw they where all worried. "Wait; does that mean, that his daughter is blessed with the moon spirit?" Splendorman asked pointing at me and sounding very concerned for Kiba. I was concerned as well, my daughter had the potential powers of a goddess. "Yes. She will grow into a strong wolf, and she will need to be protected at all costs. There are many out there who would want to destroy the moon and her powers. You must keep her safe." She warned us. I needed to get back home.

Hours had passed for us returning home. The moon was full, it was dark out, and I'm sure by now Kiba was asleep. We reached the front door of the mansion; exhausted from our walk and chat with that mysterious old woman. I opened the door and let my brothers in first. We all shifted back to our human forms. I saw Masky and Hoodie sitting up on the couch putting down the books that they where reading. "How was the trip Slenderman?" Masky asked putting his book down on the table. "It was exhausting." Complained Offender as he walked up the stairs into his room. Splendor and Trender followed him and into their rooms to rest. I sighed. "It was exhausting, but we where able to find more information about what is going to happen to Kiba when she grows up." I said as the two stood up and placed their books back on the shelves. "Oh, speeding of Kiba, boss: she had freaked out over a big spider under your bed when we were playing 'Hide n' Seek' in the house, and was chased by Jeff a little today." Hoodie said turning around. Right away I was worried if Jeff had hurt Kiba. "But don't worry boss; she's fine. No injuries, no cuts, nothin. Just a little scared." Masky said right after Hoodie. I sighed relived that she was alright. "Thank you boys, for watching her today. You both may go back to the pasta house." I said walking upstairs. They high-fived one another, then ran back to the house.

I walked into Kiba's room and saw her sleeping with a small smile on her face. I smiled myself and walked over to her side. Sitting next to her, I brushed some if the hair that had fallen in her face, then kissed her head. 'She will need to be protected at all costs. There are many out there who would want to destroy the moon and her powers. You must keep her safe.' The words repeated themselves in my mind as I looked at Kiba, then the moon. I would give anything to protect Kiba. She was my child, and the successor to Tsukiakari, the spirit of the moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'm so sorry that this took a while to publish chapter 6. I was working on a lot of stuff with this chapter and it is summer vacation for me so I was swimming a bunch to cool off and think of more to add.

And btw, 'Tsukiakari' actually does translate to Moonlight in Japanese.

Hope you all enjoyed this part of the story.

More to come soon.

^_^

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.5K 11
As a teenager, you finally decide to pack up your things and go. After getting a live in babysitting job, you find yourself in the quaint town of Cry...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5.2K 92 56
ក្ដីស្រលាញ់វាធ្វើឱ្យយើងមានក្ដីសុខ នៅពេលមនុស្សពីរនាក់មានចិត្តស្រលាញ់ចំពោះគ្នា ចុះក្ដីស្រលាញ់នៅចុងបញ្ចប់នឹងប្រែទៅជាយ៉ាងណា បើដឹងថាអ្នកម្ខាងទៀតគ្រាន់តែបោ...
13.5K 305 14
weiss schnee doesn't have the best life as she is forced to do everything at the point she wanted to kill herself so she ran into the forest to find...