Distract Me [Kehlani×XXXTenta...

By JhoniiBlxze

"Don't touch my shit, don't even look at my shit. Don't even breathe around me because don't nobody wanna sme... More

[[Distract Me]]
Chapter×1
Chapter×2
Chapter×3
Chapter×4
Chapter×5
Chapter×6
Chapter×7
Chapter×8
Chapter×9
Chapter×10
Chapter×11
Chapter×12
Chapter×13
Chapter×14
R.I.P.
what now
Chapter×15
Chapter×16
Chapter×18
Chapter×19
Chapter×20
Chapter×21
Chapter×22
Chapter×23
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter×24
Chapter×25
Chapter×26
Chapter×27
Chapter×28
Chapter×29
Chapter×30
Chapter×31(pt.2)
Chapter×32

Chapter×17

1.8K 104 131
By JhoniiBlxze

My brain can't fathom what the hate say
He say, she say, how 'bout me say?
-XXXTENTACION

××××××××××××××××××××

Kehlani

I sat in the dining booth as I stared outside the window. My fingers rhythmically tapped on the table as I let out a soft sigh. The raindrops were falling hard from the pitch black sky onto the window, and I watched as the dark Florida streets became covered in water. Sky was sitting across from me as she rubbed her eyes and took a sip of her coffee. Coming here to escape everything that happened tonight, was a good idea. I needed to get away from everything, and since Sky wouldn't let me isolate myself, she brought me here.

I glanced at my phone to see what time it was, and it read 11:13 p.m.. I sighed softly in boredom as my mind began to race on its own. My hand started to slightly shake as flashbacks of earlier tonight came to mind. Sky noticed this and grabbed my hand, stopping the shaky tapping noise. "It's okay now, Kehlani. Stop thinking about it." Her raspy voice said. I let out a sigh as tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"I knew that bitch had something to do with it." I angrily mumbled.

Sky shook her head as she balled up her fist tightly. "I know. Trust me, she got another thing coming."

(((Three Hours Earlier)))

"Come on, let's go get something to drink." Sky took her legs out of the Jacuzzi before lending her hand out to me. I took it as I carefully stood up and walked towards the house with her. Everyone was in the game room, so that let me know that Geneva wasn't somewhere in here fucking Jah. I've had enough of seeing the both of them tonight. I sat on the barstool as Sky grabbed a can of soda out of the refrigerator and handed it to me. "Alright, now you sit here, and I will be right back. I'ma see what WiFi up to." Sky told me, and I nodded my head dismissively.

As I drank my soda, I heard Geneva talking to someone from a distance. When I didn't hear Jahseh's voice, I furrowed my eyebrows and quietly walked towards her voice, listening in on what she was saying.

"I already told you, Sonya, I need more time....No, she has not came into topic between us yet....Ugh! This shit is all just stupid, if Smokey's dumb ass didn't get caught, we wouldn't even be in this situation..."

Smokey? What the hell does he have to do with anything?

"I spoke to him, and he said before he could finish his job, Jahseh ran in there and beat his ass. After that, shit went left."

My eyes widened as a small gasp escaped past my lips. It couldn't be...

I don't know what came over me, but I was happy to allow it to come. This bitch done did it now. "You sneaky ass bitch!" I said as I came out of hiding. She quickly turned around with wide eyes and hung up her phone immediately.

She scoffed, trying to play dumb. "What the hell are you tal--"

She couldn't even finish her sentence because I lunged at her, going straight for her face. I ignored the pain that electrified my body as I hit her with everything in me. She began to fight back, and she got me good in my nose, but I didn't care; I just kept hitting that bitch. Her shouts and screams caused everyone to run into the living room, and it took Ski and WiFi to pull me off of her while Jahseh and Red ran to her aide. Blood oozed out of my nose and tears ran down my cheeks rapidly as I began to hyperventilate.

"Kehlani, calm down! What the fuck just happened in here?!" Ski looked between me and the bitch as his chest heaved up and down.

"She's fucking crazy! That bitch needs help!" Geneva cried.

"Bitch what?!" Sky tried to move towards her, but WiFi quickly grabbed her while Ski held me back.

"Wait! Nah, what the fuck is going on?!" Ski yelled.

"This bitch fucking set me up! This bitch set me up!" I screamed as I tried to escape Ski's strong hold. "Let me go!"

"The fuck you mean she set you up?!" Red glared at me.

"Nobody was talking to you!" Sky scolded.

"Yo, calm the fuck down! Kehlani, what happened?!" Jahseh yelled as Geneva clutched onto his arm.

"This bitch is a fraud! She set me up! She had Smokey break in our house and rape me! She's doing nothing but fucking using you any-fucking-way! LET ME KILL THIS BITCH!" Once again, my attempts to charge towards her were cut off by Ski.

The living room fell quiet, excluding the sounds of my sobbing and hyperventilating. Geneva's face turned red as guilt came across her face, and Jahseh gave her the most evil look I have ever seen him do; it was terrifying.

"X, she's lying! Baby, she's lying! You won't believe your own girl over her?!" Geneva lied straight through her teeth. Jahseh did nothing but stand up and walk away, and WiFi went after him.

Sky came over to me and took me from Ski's arms. I felt like a child as she held me close to her while I still cried. She walked us away from the scene to the bathroom and helped me clean myself up.

"Just breathe, Kehlani. Breathe," she coached.

I did my best to breathe normally again, but at this point, I couldn't really control myself. I knew Geneva was a dirty bitch, but I never would have ever thought she would stoop that low. I honestly don't even how to feel in this moment. I have too many emotions going through my body right now; I feel sad, angry, afraid, attacked, betrayed. I can't even put together the right thoughts in my head. Sky finally managed to calm me down, and continued to rub my back soothingly.

"Come on, you're sleeping with me tonight, okay?" She said as she led me out of the bathroom to go upstairs to an empty bedroom. Once I was finally settled into the bed, Sky wrapped her arms around my torso as I fell into a deep sleep.

-

I woke up to Jahseh and Geneva's voices screaming at each other and the sounds of things being moved. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before standing to my feet and walking out of the room. I followed the sounds of their voices, and tried my best not to be seen or heard by them. At least not right now...

"So you really don't fucking believe me?!" She yelled. Why should he?

"You just changed your story up every time you fucking told me! That's how I know you're fucking lying!" Jah yelled back.

They continued to go back and forth up until I accidentally stumbled, gaining their attention. Geneva gave me the most evil glare she ever gave to me.

"Bitch, you always try to fucking come and ruin every fucking thing, don't you?!" She yelled as she came in my direction.

"Are you fucking begging me to beat yo' ass again, hoe?!" I yelled back as I walked down the stairs with a quickness. Before I could get in her face, Jahseh stood in between us. He always gotta save some damn body.

"Kehlani, just go back upstairs." He directed me towards the stairs, but I didn't budge.

Next thing I knew, Geneva tried to grab me, but Jahseh held her off of me. She fought against him trying to get to me, so I helped her by moving from behind him. "Jahseh, let her ass go. If the bitch wants to fight---"

"FUCK, I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!" He suddenly exclaimed, causing both me and Geneva to grow silent and stop our actions. Jahseh pinched the bridge of his nose as he let out a deep sigh. "The both of you are really irritating the fuck out of me with this entire thing y'all have going on against each other. While I'm trying to still figure this shit out, neither one of y'all could look in the other's direction without trying to kill each other. That shit gotta fucking chill!"

Geneva just stared me down and I returned the gesture. "She fucking set me up, X! She got me raped! I have every right to feel any type of way I can towards her, because of what she did! Why don't you believe me when you can clearly see that everything she tells you is a lie?!" I said, feeling my eyes sting a bit from tears. Jahseh looked at me with nothing but sorrow as my own eyes couldn't really focus on his.

"For the last fucking time, you bitch, I didn't set you up!" Geneva rushed past Jahseh and tackled me to the stairs, hitting my injured spot. I let out an ear piercing scream in agony, causing Sky to rush downstairs and pounce on Geneva.

While I tried to regain my strength and focus, Jahseh pulled Sky off of Geneva. Sky yelled out in anger before coming over to me. "Come on, K. We need to go." She said as she helped me up and walked me outside to the car.

As she drove, there was nothing but silence until she pulled up to this diner.

"I need some coffee." She muttered to herself before getting out of the car; I followed suit.

(((Now)))

My phone rang for what was like the 10th time, and it was Jahseh once again. I let out a sigh as I declined the call once again, running my fingers through my hair afterwards. Sky looked at my phone before looking up at me with an arched eyebrow.

"K, at least just talk to him and let him know you're okay." She said. I shook my head.

"I can't talk to him right now, Sky. I don't know what to say."

"Maybe you don't have to be the one to say anything. Just listen to what he has to say. If not, at least let him know you're okay. He ain't the enemy."

I let out a sigh once my phone vibrated, indicating that I got a text message. It was a text from Jah, so I had no choice but to answer it.

Jahseh👽

kehlani come on man 😧
Wya???

I'm fine Jahseh.. Sky took me somewhere to calm down..

...where yall at tho?

We're at a diner

Which one

idk I'll just send you my location

ok

Once I sent him my location, I put my phone back down on the table and looked at Sky. "I sent him my location." I told her.

"You sure he ain't gone bring that hoe?"

"Jahseh know better than that. He ain't bringing that bitch." A few minutes went by, and Jahseh walked into the diner with WiFi behind him. I let out a sigh once I saw that Geneva wasn't with them, then they came over our booth once they saw us. WiFi slid in next to Sky while Jahseh remained standing.

He cleared his throat. "Um, Kehlani, can we go talk outside? Please?"

I looked at him for a good second before finally nodding my head and sliding out of the booth. I followed behind him as he led us to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in before he closed the door and went over to the driver side. Once we got settled in the car, there was a long silence between us.

"I believe you." He finally spoke. I looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows, and he looked back at me. "Anybody could see that she's definitely a horrible liar."

I shook my head as I looked away from him. "I just don't understand why she hates me to that far of a limit."

Jahseh sighed. "I honestly don't know why either, but this shit is annoying as fuck. Whether you start it or she starts it, it really gets irritating having to deal with the both of y'all." He paused, rubbing his eyes while letting out a sigh. "Why don't you really like her, Kehlani? Besides the set-up thing."

I got quiet for a moment, trying to think of what was really the reason to why I really do not like her. Is it because of jealousy, or is it just that I know she's a really bad person? Honestly, it is most likely both, but more on the jealousy side.

"If we want to get honest right now.." I paused to look at him, seeing that I already had his attention. "I feel like it's mainly out of jealousy, okay? It's like she really has you now; you live with her, you're always with her, we don't even talk like we used to, nor do we hang out. Just the fact that you're with her in general just makes me jealous. You just always spend all your time with her, and I can't even get a 'hey' or even quality time with you anymore. Now you're all caught up; now you done left me alone."

(A/N: who caught what i did?😭😏)

He sighed. "Lani, look. I still think about you. I honestly really wish we were never put in this place, that way we would have been able to get what we both know we want. I miss everything that we did; when we talked, when we joked, when we kissed, when we fucked, I miss everything. With you, it feels right even though it's wrong. Everything I do with her, most of the time I feel like it would be better with you."

I looked down at my lap as I began to play with my fingers. I felt his index finger and thumb grab my chin before he turned my face in his direction. Seconds later, his soft lips reunited with mine, sending this warm feeling throughout my body. He kissed me slowly with so much care and passion; it felt like time was frozen just for us.

His tongue swiftly moved across my bottom lip, and then his teeth gently bit it. I grabbed his face to bring him closer to me, but instead he led me to straddle him. He reclined his seat back so it could be more comfortable for us. As we continued to endlessly kiss, his hand tugged at the brim of my sweatpants. I softly moaned as I did the same to his jeans, only i began to undo them. I tried to reach for his junior, but he stopped me.

"Whoa whoa, wait." He pulled away from the kiss; I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him. "Take these off first." He pulled at my sweats again. I chuckled as I positioned myself comfortably to pull them down to my ankles, making it less difficult for him to have access. Our lips connected again and I began to finish what I was doing. I grasped his hard member as I slowly and gently slid myself down onto him, resulting in us both letting out a soft moan at the feeling we mutually received.

He gripped my waist and started to guide me. I tossed my head back in pleasure as he started kissing and sucking on my neck. I rocked my hips back and forth, gripping onto his shoulders for support. Before I could prepare myself, he began to give me upward thrusts.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" I moaned out, feeling an expected high take over me and my body shook. Jahseh let out a satisfied grunt followed by a moan. "I'm about to nut. Watch out." He warned me. I slid myself off of him, and within seconds I felt his warm substance land on my thigh.

I groaned. "Really nigga? Come on." Jahseh laughed as he reached around me to get to the glove compartment and pulled out a napkin before wiping his children off of me.

"You came on me too, shut up." He chuckled as he cleaned the rest of our mess up. Once he was done, I climbed off of him back over to the passenger seat and fixed myself up. He fixed himself also before opening the door and tossing the dirty napkin out, then closed it back.

It was quiet for a second until he spoke. "I'm sorry."

I looked at him. "For what?"

"How I've been acting towards you. It wasn't really fair."

I chuckled, running my fingers through my hair. "Well, after that, I guess your apology is accepted."

He laughed and nodded his head. "Cool." He leaned over and pecked my lips.

I really hope that nothing will ever change now.

××××××××××××××××××××

Hello my loves😄💛 I'm back and I'm better

How did you enjoy the chapter?? Was it too short?? 👀

I hope yall ready because the next chapters consist of nothing but drama😈 FAIR WARNING

Thoughts??💭

More coming up💛 thank you guys so much for loving this book and supporting me 😭
I love you all😙💛💛

-Jay👑♉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 43.9K 43
DISCLAIMER: this book was written and published before the death of jahseh. if you are easily triggered please do not read, thank you. ***MAY CONTAIN...
2.4K 23 16
Status: Discontinued ☆☆☆☆☆ I arrived at school and was taking a look around on my surroundings until i saw my boy bsf, my crush, my enemy together lo...
780K 32.3K 138
"You can't save me Liah! No one can!"Jahseh cried as he held the gun on his temple "Jah Baby,please! Don't do this please don't!"I cried "I have no...
52.5K 2.5K 24
"ᵇᵘᵗ ʸºᵘ ᵈºⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿºʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸºᵘ ᵈºⁿᵉ ᵗº ᵐᵉ, ʸºᵘ ᵈºⁿᵉ ᵗº ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵘˢˢʸ ʷᵃˢ ᵉͨˢᵗᵃˢʸ, ʷᵃˢ ᵉͨˢᵗᵃˢʸ" wнere one parтy cнangeѕ everyтнιng | втw тнιѕ вooĸ ιѕ ĸιn...