Batman has a daughter?

By Lunas_pack

a secret that Batman had been hiding for the past 16 years is revealed to the League, and the Team. and with... More

Batman has a daughter?
are you alright?
Conner
training exercise
YAY
I'm ......
Where are we?
Questions and Secrets
Weird Happenings
Movies and Dimensions
Of Weddings and Honey-Moons
A Successful Plan
Don't mess with an angry pregnant woman
If it's not this, its that

The End

2.2K 66 13
By Lunas_pack

Conner's POV;

I looked around as I stepped threw the portal, it looked just like Gotham did at our time, but the only way I could be sure is if I checked.

I started walking until I came to a newspaper stands, normally I would have kept on walking, but the headline made me stop in my tracks. THE DEATH OF NIGHTWING.

I quickly took money out of my pocket and paid the man behind the stand, before taking my paper and sitting down on a bench near by. just by looking at the picture I knew that it was robin, just in a different suit. the article was by a woman named Tammy L'renze and had been published by Gotham's Daily News. getting comfortable, I began to read.

"everyone is asking the question, 'is Nightwing realy dead?' and the answer is, yes."

three days ago Nightwing and Batman were battling the injustice league, when Nightwing had been hit by a purple energy beam. Nightwing had been thrown into a wall, and then he had been lying on the floor in a growing puddle of his own blood. Batman had quickly knocked the remaining injustice league members out, and rushed to Nightwings side, but when he got there, Nightwing had already stopped breathing.

Batman had spent twenty minutes giving emergencie CPR to Nightwing, but with no luck, he was to late to save Nightwing.

Nightwing is to be barried at Gotham park on sunday at 1:00pm. everyone is welcome to join in the mourning of our lost hero.

Nightwing helped protect Gotham for the past twenty years, and now that he is gone, we can only hope that his actions with still reflect on this city. but we are not the only one mourning, for wwe mourn the loss of a great hero. but Batman mourns the loss of a son, a partner and a much loved compainion.

so as we mourn the loss of Nightwing, please, prey for the survival of a mourning father. for we have lost one hero, we wish not to lose another.

I finished reading, and could feel the tears forming behind my eyelids, but I quickly blinked them away. I quickly walked back towards the newspaper stand.

"excuse me, but what is the date?" I asked politly. he looked at me for a moment, then looked at his phone.

"its Sunday, July 4th." he told me, and I couldn't help but smile, Dick was being barried on his favorite day of the year.

"thank you." I said, then I started heading over to Gotham park, the huge clock in the middle of the square told me it was 12:55, meaning I had five minutes to get to the park before the funural of the man that had become my little brother.

I made it to the park and climbed a tree, just as the lowered his body into the ground. people were everywhere, all with tears in their eyes, and all holding flowers. I stayed where I was and watched as people aproached the grave and placed their flowers on it, as they spoke a few words to the dead body.

"I will always remember you Nightwing, and my children will be told of your great rescues" one man wispered, another wispered "you will not be forgotten, for you will always live in the hearts of us all" everything everyone said was along those lines. they were all telling Nightwing that he wouldn't be forgotten, and it made me smile to know how many people truely cared about my baby brother.

"it's hard, saying goodbye to someone you love." the voive would have startled me, had I not heard and felt Batman sit beside me in the tree. his cowl was up and you could see no part of him because of the shadows. but I could hear the pain in his voice, and it made me glad to know that Batman really did love his son, but his next words really did startle me. "you can save him."

"how?" I demanded, and he looked at me for a moment, before standing and walking away, mostioning for me to follow. so I did. he led me to the cave, where he pulled up a pictures of a girl, she had red hair, green eyes, and her skin seemed to glow softly.

"her name is midnight, she has the power to control anyone she wants, and she uses it for evil. because of dick." he raised a hand to stop my question, and I keep my mouth shut as he explained. "mignight is inlove with Dick, but Dick loves Jynx, so she became jeolous, she believed that is she makes Jynx kill the team, then Dick will be all hers, but Dick became all despessed and almost killed her when he saw her, so she killed him. if you want to save him, and JYnx, you must go back to the day Midnight first saw Dick, and stop her from ever seeing him, is you do than they will both be safe."

"how do I get to that time?" I asked, I mean sure, I had Dicks time box thing, but I didn't know how to use it, I just stole it so that no one would follow me.

"you go threw this portal." Batman said, pointing behind me, and turning I saw a portal open up behind me, and with a single, last nod towards Batman, I stepped threw the portal.

I found myself in Gotham park, right across from me, is Dick. he is talking to Jynx, but I pay no attention to them as I look around the park, then I see her. her red hair is in a pony-tail, and I easily recongnize her. so quickly going to her side, I think of a way to keep her away from Dick and Jynx.

"please miss, can you help me? I can't find my little sister anywhere, shes only 3 and she ran off. please help me find her." I beg despritly, hopeing that she will buy my lie, which she does.

"of course, where was the last place you saw her?" she asked

"by the slide, I was on the phone with my wife, and the next thing I know, I look up and shes gone. please shes only 3" I beg, knowing from the look in her eyes shes hooked on helping me.

"what does she look like?" she asked, and instantly an image of an old friend popped into my head.

"she has black hair, blue eyes, shes about 2 1/2 feet tall, shes wearing a bright blue dress, and had a crown on since its hers birthday." I said, letting teatrs form in my eyes. knowing I have to seem like the worried older brother. "my parents needed a day off and they wanted me to watch her and now I've lost her."

"it's fine, we'll find her." she said and with that we started a search for a girl that by now would be a teenager. the girls name was kate, and she would have been a teenager by now, if Luther hadn't killed her on her third birthday, right after her real brother lost her in the park.

we spent hours searching for my imaginary sister, until I used my wrist computer to call myself, and answered it pretending it was my mother.

"hello mom?...is she alright?...are you sure?...yes, I'm on my way." I hung up on the fake call and turned to the girl. "she managed to get home, shes with my parents. I'm so sorry I made you help me."

"its fine. I"m glad your sister is alright." she said, then she turned "good-night."

"night" I said as I watched her walk away, then I clicked a button Batman had given me, and found myself in the time where Dick was being barried. "did it work?"

"yes, Dick is alive and healthy, and Jynx is herself again." he said. "good work, now go home."

"yes sir." I said, and then when Batman opened a portal once again, I stepped threw, and found myself on a street outside of Lex Corps, and on the news was a news story about Batman and Superman fighting toyman, the date, clearly telling me I was back in my own time. I smiled and turn to start walking toward the nearest zeta-beam, but before I could take a single step, I'm grabbed from behind and yanked into an alleyway.

a mans hand was over my mouth, and I could feel the mans breath on the back of my neck. I'm about to hit him with my elbow, when I suddenly feel really weak, and I drop to my knees, instantly realiseing whats happening.

there. standing above me. with kyptonite in his hands. is...Lex Luther.

Anns POV:

I looked down at my enlarged stomach, and smiled as I felt my future son kick. turning to the window, I looked out at the little island where the tree stood with the little garden growing around its base. Conner had been gone for a week now, and up until this morning, I had believed with all my heart that he was safe and would return to me sortly. but this morning I awoke to a feeling of horror that I couldn't explain, and all day I had felt as though something was wrong with my belove husband.

I felt the baby kick again, and I looked down and smiled at my enlarged stomach. I could only imagine what my son was going to look like, but somehow I knew he was going to look like his father. I turned and started heading towards the kitchen, suddenly haveing an erge to call Dick and check in on Jynx.

I had just entered the kitchen when my comunicater started going off, looking at it I saw that I was being called to the cave by BC (Black Canery). looking down at my stomach I smiled again, hopeing that I had to go because Conner had returned from the future. I headed to the Tube, and in seconds I was stepping into the Cave.

(A/N I couldn't find a time thing, so I'm saying that Ann is on her ninth month of pregnancy, sorry if its wrong)

"Ann, your looking fantastic" Wally welcomed me as I stepped into the meeting room. the first thing I noticed is that Conner wasn't here, so he must not be back. the second thing I noticed is that the original seven were here as well, and the third was the looks of sadness on every ones faces, and the pitying glances Clark and I kept getting from the others.

"BC, whats going on?" I demanded, and I didn't miss how everyone bowed their heads towards the floor, or the tears that formed in the eyes of most of the women present, and right then I knew I wasn't going to like what I was about to hear.

"Ann, Conner returned from the future five days ago." BC said, and then as I was about to yell at her, my father came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, silently telling to that something bad was coming, and that I needed to be quiet and hear what BC had to say.

"He was taken by someone, and we can't figure out who. we tried to find him, but all we found were his weapons." as BC said this, Wally set Conners sword and knifes on the ground at my feet, and I felt tears began to fall as I finally grasped the meaning of this meeting. "that was three days ago, we continued to search, in the hopes that we would find him alive, but we had to stop the search this morning. Ann, we wanted nothing more than to find him alive, but we didn't. Ann...we found his head."

as soon as the terrible words were out of her mouth, Wally was at the sink throwing up, and I knew that if it wasn't for the pain, and shock of learning that Conner wasn't coming home, I would have been right beside him.

"what do you mean...his head?" I asked in a shaky voice, by now I couldn't support myself, and all of my weight was being supported by my father.

"we found his head Ann, it was shipped to us from The Light. we ran a DNA test just to make sure, it was him Ann. Conner's dead." by now BC and almost everyone else were on the ground crying their eyes out for the loss of Conner, and I felt as if my world had been destroyed.

I was yanked out of my misery by a Sharp pain, and the feeling of water running down my leg, and all I could think was 'why now?'

"HE'S COMING" I yelled, and almost instantly everyone was silent and looking at me in confusion and shock. I looked directly at my Dad and spoke the words that moment ago would have brought me great joy. "I'm in labor"

the effect it had on everyone would have been comical if it wasn't for the death of Conner. everyone instantly went into action, they were running everywhere, getting everything ready as I was carried to a bed and soon surrounded by doctors that had been staying at the Cave. as the contractions got closer and closer together, I let my mind wander to Conner and how happy he would have been to see our son.

(A/N there is no way in hell I'm writing a labor scene, so just use your imaginations)

I looked down at the perfect angel in my arms, he had been born with a full head of pitch black hair. he already was extremely strong, and had almost broken Wally's finger when he had grabbed it. his eyes were the same Blue as his fathers, and his toothless smile reminded me so much of Conner, that the first time I saw it I burst into tears.

"what's his name?" Wally asked me, and I looked up at the people surrounding my bed. my bed had been wheeled out to the living room, and I was now surrounded by people. the team was here, as was every member of the league...except for the one I most wanted to see.

"Conner and I decided that he needed a name with meaning, a name that he could be proud of as he grew. so we decided to name him...Jason Allan Kent, with Jor-El as his kyptonion name, and Jace as his nick-name." I told them, and as soon as I said his full name, I knew that it was the name he was meant to have, he was my son, and I would raise him to know just how great a man his father had been. "welcome to the world, my little Jacy."

the SEQUEL will be posted this very day, it's called 'Reaper' so check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 30.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
58K 1K 26
Y/n is old 6 years old living with an abusive mother and never know about her father. One day Kylo Ren receive world he has daughter. He set out to f...
4.6K 123 10
"Dad?" she said. "Yes, Jinora?" His voice was distracted as he stared at the ground, deep in thought. "Do you think we'll be able to find the source...
31.5K 740 31
A year after the Kingdom of Arendel rejoiced, a squadron of dragonriders and a fleet of ships arrive in hopes of becoming allies in an upcoming war a...