2. A Love, a Father, and a Le...

By alwayspeterparker

SEQUEL TO A GIRL, HER BEST FRIEND, AND A SUPERHERO The continued story of Peter and Sam's relationship, along... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
I'm Back!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 25

180 10 5
By alwayspeterparker

It had been two weeks since I got the devastating news that I wasn't going to get to leave the tower again. Peter made up for it by coming over as much as he could and also spending weekend nights at the tower. His cut was almost completely healed after I removed the stitches by looking up what to do on the internet.

It was Sunday morning and I woke up to find myself wrapped in Peter's arms and I turned my head to look at him. He looked so peaceful, his face completely relaxed, with no signs of stress that usually showed. I studied this image of him, knowing I would make a sketch of it later.

I tried to scooch out of his arms without waking him up but I felt his strong arms tighten around me the second I moved. I tried to push his arms away but he was too strong.

"Peter, let me go."

"Five more minutes." He mumbled in a raspy, and kinda sexy, voice.

I tried to pull away again but he flipped me over so that my head was pulled into his neck. I sighed and closed my eyes, breathing him in.

After a couple minutes of trying to fall back asleep and failing, I tried to escape his grasp again. No such luck. Even half-asleep he was still a hundred times stronger than me.

I stared at him for a few seconds before I reached my head up and pressed my lips against his. That woke him up. He kissed me back and moved his hands from around me so that they were holding onto my face.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "Good morning."

"Good morning beautiful." I leaned forward and kissed him again before starting to get up.

"So what are we doing today?" I got halfway out of bed before Peter grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, kissing me.

"I was hoping more of this." He smiled against my lips.

"Well, it's not like I can go anywhere else." I kissed him again, running my hands through his soft hair, making it even messier than it was.

"Maybe I can get onto Hydra's "Must kidnap" list too so we can both be locked up here forever." He said before kissing me again. He moved his lips down to my neck, causing me to let out a sigh of pleasure.

"I'm definitely okay with that," I whispered in his ear.

He flipped me over onto my back and continued to kiss me. I slid my hands under his shirt and started it moving it up over his head. He lifted his arms up and pulled it the rest of the way off, throwing it onto the floor. He looked down at me, his arms on either side of me, and he smiled the biggest smile. I placed my hand on the scar on his stomach, the skin still a light pink.

"I'm fine, I promise." He said, reading my thoughts.

"Are you sure?" I looked up at him, concerned.

He laughed. "You weren't this concerned a couple of days ago."

"I know, I just, I don't know." I sat up a little and looked down at my hands.

He moved my head up so I was looking at him. "Is something wrong? We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"It's not that. I do want to do this. It's just, are we moving too fast?"

Peter moved off my legs a little and I crossed them in front of me, him doing the same with his. "I mean, I don't think so. I love you with everything in me. But I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything you're not comfortable with. I love you for the person you are, not anything else."

I smiled. "I love you with everything in me too." I leaned forward, kissed him, and then pulled him back on top of me. We kissed softly at first and slowly began kissing more passionately. He pulled my running shorts off, rubbing my legs slowly with his hands. I pulled my shirt off and threw it next to his on the floor. I pulled his lips back towards mine, twisting my hands through his curls once again. He kissed the corner of my lips, then my cheek, then my chin, all the way down to my neck. I undid the tie around his shorts and slipped them off his legs until he was left in his boxers. I moaned and arched my body up against him as he continued to kiss my neck. He had one arm wrapped around me and the other holding onto the strap of my bra, sliding it off my shoulder. He kissed the spot where the strap once was before sliding the other side off. He moved his head upward and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" His brown eyes were huge and twinkly, the only emotions showing in them were love and excitement.

I smiled. "One hundred percent."

* * *

"Did you just throw a piece of cereal at me?" Peter gave me an annoyed look from across the table.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled and took another bite of my cereal. After a few seconds, I felt something hit me in the forehead. I responded by throwing another piece back, and soon it turned into a full out food fight. Eventually, I ran out of cereal bits to throw at him and had to run for cover as he continued to throw some at me. I jumped behind a chair, barely avoiding a piece that was thrown.

"Not fair! I ran out!"

"Life's not fair babe!" He shouted back at me, continuing to throw more cereal at me.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Peter and I looked up at the sound of Banner's voice.

"Uh, nothing." I squeaked out, grabbing my bowl and Peter's and putting them in the sink.

"Tony's going to kill you guys."

I rolled my eyes. "Like he could punish me even more."

"Well, he could say I never could come over again," Peter replied innocently.

"Don't give him any ideas." I hit him on the back of the head.

"Ow! He's not even here."

"Who's not here?" Tony walked in at that exact moment. "Why is there cereal all over the floor?"

"Not sure. It was here when we got here. Peter and I will be somewhere, don't look for us."

I grabbed Peter's hand and ran off to the elevator, both of us laughing as Tony called after us.

"So, what would you like to do?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"Let's go swimming."

Peter gave me a confused look. "There's a pool here?"

"Yes." I laughed. "Have you not explored this entire tower before?"

"No, there's way too many floors."

"Well, I've gone to every single one that I had access to. Most of them are kinda boring, just some empty rooms or workspaces. I'm pretty sure Tony literally has empty floors that he doesn't do anything with."

"Seriously? That seems like a waste."

"Well, I think if someone gave him an idea of something to use one for he would let them but otherwise they're kinda untouched."

"Hmm." I looked over at Peter to see an excited gleam in his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"You're lying."

"Definitely, but I'm not telling you, it's going to be a surprise."

I sighed, not wanting to fight with him over whatever it was he was planning.

The elevator dinged and I pulled him into the pool room.

"Wait! We don't even have swimsuits!" He yelled.

"So?" I said, pulling my shirt and shorts off.

"Whatever you say." He said, pulling his own shirt and shorts off.

"I can't believe you didn't know this existed."

"I'm kinda upset no one ever told me." He peered into the deep end. "Is it cold?"

"Why don't you tell me?" I pushed him forward, shoving him into the pool. He grabbed my arm as he was falling down and pulled me in after him.

"How dare you!" I yell as we came up for air, shoving him hard in the shoulder.

"You're mad at me because I pulled you in after you shoved me?"

"Yes!" I smiled and splashed him.

"Two can play that game." He splashed me back and soon we started splashing water back in forth over and over.

After a few seconds of this Peter ran forward and picked me up over his head, tossing me high into the air, sending me crashing further into the deep end.

"Not fair! You have super strength!" I swam back over to him and jumped onto his back, trying to pull him down under the water. Instead I just kinda flopped onto his back, causing more pain for myself than him. I slid off of him and crossed my arms and pouted my lip, annoyed.

"You can't blame yourself. I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than even Captain America."

I laughed. "You wish."

"It's true!" He protested.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the side of the pool. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

I was a few feet from the edge when Peter splashed my back I turned around to splash him back but was lifted high into the air before I could.

"Put me down!" I screamed.

He laughed and then lowered me down around him so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He kissed me, his lips tasting sweet with a mix of chlorine.

"Let's go rollerblading."

He looked at me shocked. "There's a rollerblading rink here?"

"No."

He frowned. "You know we can't leave."

"I know. I just wish we could." I moved away from him and headed to the edge of the pool.

"I'm sorry. But don't forget that Tony and Banner are doing everything they can to find Hydra headquarters. We'll go give them a good scare and tell them to leave you alone." He handed me a towel and shook his hair out before wiping it with a towel.

"I'm pretty sure Tony's not going to let me out of the house just because Hydra might end up being afraid of them. He's not big on things being maybes." I wrapped myself in the towel Peter handed me and dried my hair with a different one.

"What do you want to do now?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, shower and watch a movie I guess. We don't really have much else we can do."

We both sighed and walked into the elevator, hand in hand.

* * *

"Peter? Can I have a sweatshirt? It's freezing." I called out from his bathroom while I was combing my hair. "Peter?"

I stepped out of his bathroom into his room to find that he wasn't in there. I shrugged and went to his closet and grabbed one for myself, putting it on over Peter's shirt that I had on. It was so big on me it nearly completely covered the pair of Peter's boxers I had stolen.

I sat down on his bed and grabbed the remote off of his table, turning on the tv. I started watching whatever was on the channel but got tired and just turned it off. I pulled Peter's sheets around me and fell asleep.

Author's Note

Is anyone even reading this story? I feel like I have no more readers anymore :(.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 93 21
Important message: This is the second book to the "Daughter" series so if you have not read the first one then it would be best to read that story fi...
442K 9.5K 25
Allison Carter moves to New York to escape her old life and old friends. When things fall through, leaving her with nothing, she must move back to Lo...
40.7K 667 28
This is part 2 of 'Starks daughter'. So if you didn't read the first one, do it now before you read this. You want to live a normal life after the cr...
11.9K 330 16
After the Accords, Y/n is navigating her new life without her sister, Wanda. Mr. Stark has asked her to train with her fellow classmate, and spider-m...