Let Us Live Forever (One Dire...

By MikiHemmings

"How have you been Louis?" She asked quietly. "I've been fine, Lily. It's been hard not talking to you though... More

1. Run Dog, Run!
2. We Meet Again
3. Meeting The Worlds Biggest Boy Band
4. Arguments And Pain
5. Beach - Part 1
6. Beach - Part 2
7. X-Factor Auditions
8. Boot Camp!
9. Intervention - Louis Tomlinson Style
10. Nothing's Fine I'm Torn
11. The House
12. Twitcam Love
14. Not Going To Pick Up
15. Forgiven
16. Liar, Liar
17. Finally Talking
18. Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge
19. Clubbing
20. More Apologies
21. Forgetting A 'Crush'
22. Short Break From Practice
23. Gone Back
24. Leaving
25. I Love You
26. Those Special Moments
Epilogue. Love You Forever
THE SEQUEL

13. When You're Gone...

548 7 0
By MikiHemmings

Twice in an hour! YEAH BUDDY!

sorry it's short but it's all I could do and now I've gotta eat hahaha

hope you like !!!

Comment vote and fan!

Love you all

- Miki xx

"Loving you is what I've learned so easily but trying to forget you is the last thing I could hardly learn." - Zayn Malik

Xoxoxoxo

***Lily's P.O.V***

Standing behind two giant doors as a video of me and Simon arguing played on it was actually really nerve-racking. I heard my tantrum about him telling me what to do played and everyone laughed. I smiled softly as someone checked the microphone that was clipped onto my beautiful jeans. I was wearing a light purple mid-drift top that flowed out nicely around my ribs and stopped before my belly-button and my black ripped jeans that were accompanied by unlaced biker boots. I loved it!

"And now, for the first time, Lily Deacon with When You're Gone." I took a deep breath as the doors were pulled open, then walked out onto the smoke-filled stage. I walked to where Simon had told me to stand during the rehearsals and looked out at the huge crowd. Stage fright filled my stomach, begging me not to sing. But I pushed it down and held my head high as the piano started up, making me want to puke with fear. I looked straight at Simon and almost glared, but resisted the urge.

"I always needed time on my own,

I never thought I'd

Need you there when I cried.

And the days feel like years when I'm alone.

And the bed where you lie,

Is made up on your side.

When you walk away I count the steps that you take,

Do see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone,

The pieces of my heart are missing you.

When you're gone,

The face I came to know is missing to.

When you're gone,

The words I need to hear to always get me through

The day and make it ok

I miss you..." I nearly sigh with relief when the piano came through to me and I still hadn't stuffed it. Everyone was listening intently while Simon pursed his lips in thought. I continued singing, skipping a verse like I'd been told to as the drum beat became more intense.

"We were made for each other,

Out here forever.

I know we were,

Ye-e-ah.

And all I ever wanted was for you to know,

Everything I do I give my heart and soul.

I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me.

Yeah!

When you're gone,

The pieces of my heart are missing you.

When you're gone,

The face I came to know is missing to.

When you're gone,

The words I need to hear will always get me through

The day and make it ok

I miss you...

Ooooo." I stopped singing and smiled as the crowd rose as one and cheered clapping and whistling as I stood in astonishment. Second standing ovation... Caroline Flack came onto the stage and smiled a forced smile at me.

"Wow!" She called into the microphone. The crowed cheered again then settled when Caroline laughed. "That was amazing, Lily. How'd that feel?" Caroline asked. I smiled at her, a real smile.

"Amazing." I breathed, tired from my effort. She smiled down at me, a warning in her eyes. Don't ask what the warning was for because I have no idea.

"Well judges, what did you think? Cheryl?" She asked. The three judges smiled at me. Well Cheryl and Danni smiled at me, Simon just looked.

"You came out here looking extremely confident and ready to take on the world, and damn you did!" Cheryl told me, smiling nicely. I smiled and thanked her as the crowd cheered in agreement. I looked at them now and grinned when I saw a sign that said 'Lily To Win'. Caroline nodded.

"Danni?" She asked, smiling at the beaming judge. Danni smiled at me and fiddled with her fingers, an obvious habit of hers.

"Lily... That was seriously amazing. I left Australia's Got Talent to come here and find talent and you followed me." She giggled. "I'm so glad I came here because I just got to watch a star in the making." She finished, making me blush and smiled wider. Then everything got bad.

"Simon, what did you think?" Caroline asked, making me want to throw up again as I watched my grim-faced mentor look at me in disdain.

"I told you to feel the emotion of the song, and I didn't see you do that Lily. I didn't like it. At all." He told me. I started seeing red, and I got really pissed.

"Simon I would love to see you come up here and do what I just did because it's hard to put emotion into the song when you're as nervous as hell." I demanded into the microphone. The crowd 'ooo-ed' and looked at Simon as he turned red in anger.

"Lily, I chose you to go through. Don't make me regret it." He growled. I narrowed my eyes at him and turned to Caroline, smiling and urging her to get me off-stage. She looked... scared...

"Well, if you want Lily to win..." I zoned out as she turned to the camera. I smiled and bit my lip, letting my amazing talent for looking hot come through as I stared absent-mindedly at the camera. As soon as Caroline gestured for me to go off-stage I basically sprinted off stage.

When I got to this backstage area thing Shreya was there waiting for me, as she'd already sung. I sat down next to her as everyone stared at me. I looked up into another contestants eyes, I think his name was Alex. He smiled.

"What happened out there?" He asked me, breaking the silence. I looked down at the ground then looked up at him, rolling my eyes.

"Simon doesn't like me because... Well I don't know. But he doesn't like me and he obviously regrets saying 'yes'." I told him. He nodded, his blonde hair falling into his beautiful brown eyes. He was really good looking...

"Well, it's his loss." He winked at me before turning around and taking another drink of his water. I looked at Shreya and she winked at me as well, exaggerating it. I giggled and grabbed a bottle of water, opening it and taking a huge swig.

"Let's see if I can make it through this competition, eh?" I said to Shreya and she giggled, bumping shoulders with me before turning to watch the group that was now on TV.

***Louis' P.O.V***

Lily had finished singing and all the boys were cheering and clapping as she stood there smiling in relief. I wasn't.

I hadn't spoken to Lily for ages - like a few days - and it was driving me mad! I wanted to hear her speak to me and not hate me. But the song was sung with so much emotion I knew she was thinking of me as she sung it.

"I told you to feel the emotion of the song, and I didn't see you do that Lily. I didn't like it. At all." I heard Simon say. The boys all looked at me, seeing me go red with rage. I wanted to attack the TV and turn it off, but I had to see Lily's reaction.

"Simon I would love to see you come up here and do what I just did because it's hard to put emotion into the song when you're as nervous as hell." She replied, making me smile and calm down. I ignored Simon's reaction and looked at what Lily was wearing. She was wearing something that showed her stomach and I wanted to call her and tell her how beautiful she looked, instead I grabbed my phone and text the station her name, voting for her.

"Louis..." Liam warned as I text them again. I looked up at him and smiled, a real smile that they hadn't seen for a day or two.

"Yeah Li? She was good wasn't she? Hey, want to go for dinner? 'Cause I'm hungry..." I asked. The boys looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Come on guys, let's celebrate for Lily." I decided. They all nodded and stood up following me out the front door of mine and Harry's apartment.

Half way to Nandos, Niall's choice, Zayn grabbed my elbow and held me behind from the others. "I text Lily yesterday, Louis." He told me. I nodded slowly. "She text me back telling me to, and I quote; 'Piss the fuck off'. Why did she say that? I thought she liked us." He asked, sounding hurt. I sighed.

"She won't talk to any of us because... Simon's being telling her that we don't care for her so that she feels emotion when she sings." I said quietly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" He asked. I looked down and closed my eyes, feeling tears well up as I thought of how angry Lily sounded.

"Because I didn't want you guys to get involved. I will fix this with Lily, no matter what it takes." I said, sounding determined. Zayn released his grip on my elbow and sighed.

"We'll talk with the boys about it after supper. But... Louis, the next time something like this happens you will tell us. Okay, Lou?" He asked. I nodded and we started walking again, catching up to the boys as we entered Nandos. Zayn looked at me as we sat in a booth and we silently agreed to not tell the boys and let them have their celebration.

At least until we'd gotten home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 869 45
One Direction Fanfiction :) "I’ve told you. I need to get started as soon possible, and I don’t want you hangin’ on my arm, I want you to have a life...
10.8K 154 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...