Wink Girl 2 || Wanna One ||

_SavageNoona_

"Park Jihoon......... Nation's liar" After produce 101, Jihyo continues posing as her twin brother Park Jihoo... Еще

Prologue
•|Author's Wink|•
➡Unknown
➡La Dolce Vita
➡Jelly
➡Pineapple
➡Red Strings
➡Sparrow
➡To be One
➡Airplane
➡ I never left
➡Room
➡Closed Doors
➡ Shiba-Sshi
➡ The day that I
➡ Up and down
➡ Nothing Without You
➡Zero Base
➡ Secret Room
➡Beautiful
➡ Wolf's Lair
➡ Romeo's heart
➡ Purple Lambourghini
➡ Unit 101
➡ Eyeglass Noona
➡Peek-a-boo
➡ Extra Baggage
➡ Daehwi's POV
➡Choice
➡ Pandora's Box
➡ The Longest Night
➡ Guilt
➡Only One
➡ Love Locks
➡Sweet Dreams
➡ Crossing the Fence
➡Time Limit
➡ Adulthood
➡First Snow
➡Clueless
➡ A Little Girl
➡Doorbells
➡5-2-1
➡Button
➡Banana milk
➡Girlfriend
➡Guanlin
➡Woojin
➡Fools
➡Nado
➡Baby bear
➡ Golden Age
➡Otteokae
➡ I don't like your
➡Cabbage Fields
➡ Woojin's Spring (Part 1)
➡Woojin's Spring (Part 2)
➡Game of Truth
➡Sunrise
➡Jihyo's Heart
➡ Storm
➡ Power of Destiny
➡Undivided
➡ Intuition
➡ A Taste of Your Own Medicine
➡The Unit Couple
➡Stars
➡ Oppa
➡Vow
➡ Infinity
➡Sacrifice
➡Last Breath
➡Hide and Seek
➡Hide and Seek
➡Last Snow
Epilogue
Gomawo
FINDING X | X1 FF

➡ Secret Santa

713 42 46
_SavageNoona_

"Are you freaking kidding me?"

"Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh~~~"

Everyone started giggling as soon as they saw me.

" Waaaahhhh~~~ Jihoon looks like a girl!" Jisung-hyung laughed as he pointed at me.

Because I am a girl! You idiot! I thought as I hit him.

"Hahaha!" Sungwoon-hyung laughed.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Elsa-unnie!" I teased.

"Ya! Jugule!" I shouted as Woojin took my hand and serenade me.

The make up artist chuckled as Woojin teased me. "Kyeomi."

"But I don't wanna be olaf!" The maknae across the room frowned as the stylist fixed his costume.

He wanted to be the prince so badly but somewhat ended up being playing olaf because they find it cute.

"Woojin!" I shouted.

"...Do you wanna build a snowman?" I teased as I sense the maknae approch us.

His lips curled up as he smiled at me.

"Olaf... What did you eat to be that big?" Woojin said as he hit Guanlin's butt.

Guanlin laughed and went towards my direction.

"I love warm hugs." Guanlin said as he  spread his arms to hug me when Prince Woojin blocked him."No snowman allowed."

Guanlin pouted as he looked him from head to toe.

"It doesn't suit you." Guanlin said.

Woojin gave him a sarcastic grin."I'm still her prince."

"Anna didn't end up with the prince." Guanlin said.

"Neither with the snowman." Woojin said.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What's happening here?" Sungwoon-hyung said.

"Shut up Ursula." Woojin said before he left. The little match boy tapped his back.

"Jaehwan-hyung..." I said as I saw the unusual quiet Jaehwan who was staring at a distance.

"Jaehwan-hyung!"

"Sexy Santa!" I shouted making him snap out of his trance and make a silly smile.

"Wae Jihoonie?... I mean.. Anna-hoon."
He giggled.

"You're not yourself these days."

"Am I?" Jaehwan said.

"What did they tell you?"

Jaehwan had been summoned to YMC office as soon as we arrived back at Korea. And he'd been absent-minded eversince.

"N-nothing." He smiled.

"You're so cute Anna-hoon." He said as he pet my hair and left.

-----
The last 36 hours...

It's been a busy awards week but we finally managed to make it back home.

Daehwi, Sungwoon-hyung, and Minhyun-hyung went to Osaka together to visit Daehwi's Dad.

"Waaahhh~" Guanlin said as he played with the artificial snow in the studio. "Amazing~" He smiled as he played around like a little kid. "I've never seen snow in real life."

"... You haven't?" I asked Guanlin.

"Yeah. There's no snow in Taiwan and L.A." Guanlin said.

"....It'll be my first time."

"Jihoon...." Daniel tapped me from behind. "Wanna see the first snow together?

"First snow?" I asked.

"No Niel-ssshi... You should see the first snow with me." Seongwoo said as he wrapped his arm around him. "....So we can be together forever!" He shouted as he teased him by trying to kiss him in the cheeks.

"Oh... The first snow legend?" Jinyoung said.

"What's that?" Guanlin asked.

"They said if you see the first snow with someone you love, you will be with him forever." Jinyoung said as he sat munched on his food. ".... I'm not seeing it this year." He whispered as he sulked. I gave him a pat in the back as he sighed and left.

"Really?" Jisung-hyung ran towards his room and started texting someone.

He's been acting weird these days.

"Then let's see it together then!" Guanlin said as he took my hand.

"I-I asked her first tho..." Daniel whispered.

I embraced everyone into a group hug."Let's just see it together as Wanna One! So we can be together for--"

Right. I sighed.

"I'm home!" Woojin shouted as he entered the zero base. "Geez! It's cold outside." He said as he took off his coat." What are these guys doing?" He giggled as he saw us hugging.

"Hey woojin!" Seongwoo shouted. "Let's see the first snow this year!"

"First snow?" He said. "No thanks."

".... I don't like the rain... I don't like the snow... I just don't like cold weather in general."

"I guess its just us then." Seongwoo said as he looked at me. I pouted as I looked at Woojin.

He licked his lips."But I guess... I'll see it this year."

I smiled.

"Okay! Let's watch it together before we go back to our hometowns during the break." Seongwoo said.

"Hey! Hey!" Jisung- hyung shouted. There's a notice on the board!"

The hyung read the instruction."Pick your manito, from the bowl. After pickjng your maniro, be their guardian angel for the day. You must be kind for at least three times."

"....and don't get caught. It's no fun"

Aaahhh~ It's almost that time of the year. I thought as I read the instructions.

"Manito?" Guanlin asked.

"Secret Santa." Jisung-hyunh said. "That's when you act kind to the person you picked."

"Come on!" Jisung-hyung called everyone to pick their manitos.

|Osaka|

Everyone cheered as the wedding bells rang.

Hwang Minhyun watched from afar as the mother of his child, the peesin he loves... The person he had taken forgranted...

Got married to someone else.

"You okay hyung?" Daehwi said as he rubbed his back.

He smiled as he watch her wave her bouquet at him.

"He seems like a nice guy." A drop of tear on the corner of his eye.

"Waaaahhh... You're so strong hyung." Daehwi said. "How can you be friends with someone you had feelings before?" He said.

"You just have to realize that its okay to love someone from afar."

His words piercing the young one's heart. Love someone from afar? Daehwi thought.

"Is that even possible?" Daehwi asked as the face if the person he loves appeared in his mind.

He miss him. He misses him si much that it's killing him slowly inside.

Minhyun smiled. "Acceptance."

Daehwi looked at the hyung as his heart raced.

"...... If you love someone enough, you would want the best for her even if that means not being together."

Daehwi smiled. He doesn't wanna be a stranger to Jinyoung.

He was being unfair to him. Jinyoung had been doing all his effort to mend their friendship but he was being selfish because he knows he wants so much more than that.

But his hyung was right.

He grabbed his phone and texted him.

Daehwi:
Annyeong! How are you guys doing there?

Jinyoungie:
Daehwi?

"That's bullshit!" Sungwoon-hyung said as he pulled his bags of groceries. "You don't give up on the person you love.."

"... You fight for them!"

"I admire you Hyung." Minhyun-hyung said. Making sungwoon blush. ".... You're very honest with your feelings."

"We can kidnap her if you want. The staff are not here." Sungwoon said making Minhyun laugh.

"Baboya! We can't do that " Minhyun said.

"Of course we can! Just barge in there... Grab her hand, and take her home. Easy." Sungwoon said as he put his bags of snow crabs of on the ground.

Minhyun laughed.

"Ya. Why do you have to buy that much crabs? Can you even take that home?" Daehwi said as he eyed the huge bags.

"She said she'll cook me spicy crabs." Sungwoon said.

"Who's she?" Daehwi asked.

"Eyeglass Noona." Sungwoon said. "I even bought some for grandpa."

"Oh... That Noona again?" Daehwi asked.

His phone rang. "Speaking of the devil." He said as he answered the phone."Grandpa! I'm at a.... friend's wedding!"

Grandpa: Why do you have to attend someone else's wedding when you can have your own! Go ahead and get married this year before I disown you!
He said before he hung up, making Daehwi and Minhyun laugh.

"What's up with your grandpa and marriage?" Daehwi laughed.

"I have no idea." Sungwoon said before looking back at Minhyun.

"I'm hungry!" Sungwoon said as he grabbed his stomach.

"I know a nice sukiyaki place." Minhyun-hyung said. "Let's go?"
-----
"Annyeong!" Daehwi greeted as he video called us.

"Daehwi-yah!" Jinyoung rushed to the couch looking extremely thrilled.

"Annyeong Jinyoung!" Daehwi greeted as he smiled, making Jinyoung blush.

I guess they're okay now. I thought.

"We're eating sukiyaki right now." Minhyun-hyung said.

Everyone looked at their ramen.

"It's delicious." Sungwoon-hyung said as he took a bite and winked at us.

"Yah!" We shouted.

"I wanna' go there too." Jinyoung said as he watched the three.

Everyone fell silent.

"Hey!" Woojin shouted." I discovered something suspicious!" He shouted.

"There's a camera on Jinyoung's locker!"

"... And there's a lock too!"

Everyone gathered around the locker.

"Let's look for the key!" Jisung-hyung shouted.

We rummaged the whole place trying to look for the key.

But we ended up just messing the whole place.

"I found a box!" Woojin shouted.

But it's not there....

"It's here!" Jisung-hyung opened a box.

We came towards the locker and started opening it.

But it's still closed.

.... And everyone agreed to just go to sleep....
----
|Epilogue |

"Haha haha haha!"

"Hahahahahahaha!"

"Hahahaha!

"I told you! They won't get it!" Hwayoung giggled as she sat beside her aunt as they watched the boys in their huge T.V screens.

"Jaehwan~" Minseo hit her forehead as she watched Jaehwan toss the key away from everyone as he laughed.

She sighed. "That's why he can't go solo."

"....He needs them..."

"...They need to be together....."

Hwayoung frowned."My Panwink..."

"...Should we just buy their companies?" Hwayoung said as she saw at the desperate look in her aunt's face.

"I'm afraid we can't do that. Illegitimate kids don't have power over the company."

"Yeah right." Hwayoung chuckled. "I forgot that we're just puppets."

".... But we can do something about the bitch who's bothering Daniel... Can't we?" Hwayou grinned.

"Of course we can." Minseo winked.

"Shall we wake them up?" Minseo said as she took her phone.

----
Annyeong!
Sorry for the late update!
Been busy this weekend. But I'll try to upload some more this weekend.

Wink Girl already reached 20 K + reads!

Em so happy 😭😭😭

I cannot thank you guys hard enough!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

147K 7.5K 49
❝You know, I start to love you even more as each day goes by.❞ {Seat No. 38 Sequel} © DIORTYUN Started: Dec 22, 2017 Completed: March 9, 2018 _______...
643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...
69.9K 2.4K 33
"daniel , i'm pregnant." "thats great!! congratulations!! who is the dad??" "it's you...you're the dad..." when she found out she was pregnant , the...
131K 2.6K 25
**✿❀ wanna one imagines ❀✿** ★彡 i do all genre but not smut Highest rank: #1 in wannaone imagines (2017/2021)ミ★ #12 in sungwoon #8 in wannable...