Alex's Redemption (girlxgirl)

By alexandravIIC

(Not actually good with plots. Will just try to write one. But don't judge my story from this. Read the first... More

Alex's Redemption (girlxgirl)
Disclaimer
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

1K 33 5
By alexandravIIC

|ALEX'S POV|

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – YEAR 2014

 "Alex, Haley!! Let's go. Such turtles. You two move so slow. Remind me again why I live with the two of you. Ohh yeah because we went to the same school, we're friends blah blah blah. Damn it. Can you two hurry, need to be there asap. Can't wait to find my lady/man of the week." Rachel shouted from the living room downstairs. "Be down in a minute Rach!!" Haley shouted back. God Rachel can be an asshole sometimes, honestly I don't know why I'm friends with this lady. I mean me and Haley we're a good team and we're so alike but Rachel.. We weren't anything alike.

Rachel was an actress not yet a famous one but I'm sure someday she'll be a star. I mean even though she was a douche, she was a good actress. She was open minded, she hits on both girls and boys. And she was totally hot, I mean she had a body like that of a model, she had brown hair, hazel eyes and she was born tan. Haley however was an out and proud lesbian, has a girlfriend (they're moving in together soon) and she works as an accountant. She has black hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. She was chubby but she's okay with it and she never thought of trying to lose weight. She was my wingman and my partner in crime. Well me, I'm Alex I work as a head construction engineer and I stopped believing in love and fairytales 5 years ago. I have black hair, and blue eyes. I had a body like a model too, achieved this 3 years ago with all the hardwork, motivation and focus I've invested in losing weight. I haven't had a bar of chocolate, a slice of cake or anything sweet for the past 5 years. Everything for the sake of losing weight. We're all on our mid 20's, no plans of moving out yet (err except for Haley) because we don't like living alone so even though we earn much, the three of us still decided to live together.

Tonight we are going to a party hosted by our dear friend Nathaniel. He's white, and blonde, has amazing blue eyes and has an awesome figure. Nathan works as a model, he is hot like seriously hot like he was God's masterpiece but don't let his looks fool you, he may look like a god but he's actually gay, only the closest to him knows his true sexuality I mean he's a sex symbol for girls. Anyway he was throwing a thanksgiving party because Time Magazine crowned him as the sexiest man alive. And tonight I was the designated driver.

I couldn't actually choose which car to bring but since Haley's girlfriend, Jessy, was riding with us I decided to bring my newest baby, my white Range Rover Evoque, so that we could fit. As I was pulling out the parking lot I got a text from Nathaniel asking us where we were and what time do we arrive at the party. He said he wanted me to meet someone and that he misses me.  Poor Nathaniel got drunk again. He's always like this when he's drunk. I remember the first time we met he actually tried to hit on me but I had this feeling that he was gay so I turned him downed. He continued hitting on me and I continued turning him down, eventually he admitted to me that he was gay and that I was supposed to be his pretend girlfriend so that no one would suspect him. That kind of hurt, but I knew from the start that he was gay and he still was in his closet so I just let it go.

I replied and said that we'd be there soon. After that I placed my gear on drive and drove to the party. When we got there the place was jam-packed. Everybody in the industry was present. Models. DJs. Actors. Producers. Everyone. The four of us entered and immediately parted ways. I went to the bar to say hello to Nathaniel and get myself a bottle of beer. "No hard liquors, don't drink too much. 5 bottles of beer max. You're the designated driver." I reminded myself as I made my way to the bar. I immediately spotted Rachel not far from where I was talking to a girl and the girl seems pissed by her presence. I went closer but remained undetected by Rachel, the girl saw me laughing and she glared at me, it was like she was asking for help. HAHAHA damn she was pretty. I'm pretty sure with that figure.. she was a model.

"You know I'm a singer. And they say singers are the best lovers. Well Miss this might be your lucky night because of all people here, destiny led me to you" I heard Rachel say. God she was too cocky for my liking and the girl doesn't even seem to fall for it. She just shrugged and looked at me again and that was my signal. "Hey Rach, I thought I told you that she was off limits." I said to her.

"What?! You never told me that! She's only off limits if she's your girlfriend, ex-girlfriend that you're still not over with or if you called dibs on her and as far as I can remember you never called dibs on her." Rachel said while looking at me with a smug. Before even saying something to Rachel I went near the girl's ear and whispered this to her "Hey trust me and just ride with me if you don't want her to bug you ever again." She then looked at me and nodded so I faced Rachel and told her "Sorry to break it to you but she's actually my ex, and yes we're trying to figure something out. Another yes, you didn't know her because she was my girlfriend even before I came here to Sydney. So yeah. Not her Rach." Rachel then just looked at me and walked away.

"Now that was something. Hi I'm Alex and that girl won't bother you again anytime soon." I said then offered lady a hand to shake. "Thank you Alex." She replied. I then studied her face. She was hot, tall, and she looked familiar. She had this aura of a bad girl but I don't know she was beautiful. "Earth to Alex!!" I heard as I was studying her. "Oh I'm sorry.. what were you saying?" I said. "Nothing, thank you again and have a good night." She replied walking away. "Hey if she ever hits on you again, I'll be here, you can come to me and we can pretend like we're actually getting back together." I told her smirking, she just smiled and continued walking away. Okay she was not gay, and she was hard to get. 2 things I'm actually sure of after that very very short conversation with her.

"You came!! How are you Alex? I missed you. Come on let's dance!!" I knew that voice, that was Xavier. My little brother and Nathan's best friend. Xavier was 3 years younger than me and he's a doctor. Xavier and Nathan met when they were in high school and they immediately became friends. Nathan was here for a fashion show and Xavier well he was here for a vacation because he actually just graduated and he needed this before going into the real word. "Xav, not tonight. Not in the mood to dance! I missed you too, let's have lunch tomorrow, okay? But for now, have fun and please sober up a little" I said to him. He understood that I wasn't in the mood and he left.

Hours had passed and I was getting bored. I was on my way to the bathroom when I saw Rachel trying to hit on the girl I "saved" awhile ago. "Come on. Just one kiss please. I'm the best kisser ever." She said cockily to that girl. I immediately went in and pushed Rachel out of her. "What did I say? Off limits. Now go before I decide to make you walk home." I said and immediately went to that girl. "I'm sorry I did not catch your name, and sorry for my friend's behavior. She hasn't kissed a lady in a week that might be the reason why she was trying so hard with you. And you're actually her type. I mean she's not a lesbo but she swings bot ways" I told her and smiled. "Natalie. My name is Natalie. Thank you again Alex." She replied and smiled at me.

"Hey before you walk away and leave me here alone again, do you want to get out of here and grab some coffee? And hey I'm not saying this just so I can go home with you and fuck you, I just want to be friends.." I asked nervously. "I'm sorry I already have plenty of friends." She replied with a smirk. "Okay I hate to do this but, as a payment for me saving your ass from Rachel, have coffee with me. That's not a question but rather a demand." I looked at her trying my best to look serious but eventually ended up laughing. "Fine, you seem like a nice person. I'm just going as a payment, not anything else." She glared at me. "Fine with me, now let me just text my friends then let's go."

I then texted Haley to meet me outside because I'm just going to give her my keys and I'll just walk home after having coffee with Natalie. We then left the party and walked to a nearby coffee shop. The walk to the shop was quiet and comfortable. We sat on a table that was near the window and ordered our drinks. For the first 10 minutes since we got there we just looked outside and not talk at all. Maybe she got tired of the silence that she decided to speak "If this is your way of making friends then I don't think we will be friends, Alex." I looked at her shyly and said "I'm not good with small talk and I'm afraid that if I start talking, I might say something and sound like a total douche just like Rachel so I've been debating with myself on what to say or what to ask you. And I'm sorry I'm starting to blabber, I really don't know what to say." She then looked at me and said "Okay since you're so shy, let's play 20 questions." "Sounds good. You start?" I replied.

Natalie: Where are you from?

Me: Born and raised in New York. How old are you?

Natalie: I'm 24, and you?

Me: I'm 26 years old. Do you own any pets?

Natalie: That's so random but back home I have a dog. What's your job?

Me: Head Construction Engineer of the AYZ corporation. Yours?

Natalie: Big corporation wow. Anyway, I'm a model. Single?

Me: Yup! Been single for about 7 years now. How about you? Single?

Natalie: Yes. Ever had a boyfriend?

Me: Yeah just 1 though, I realized I'm okay if I end up with a guy but I prefer girls. When was the last time you had a boyfriend, Natalie? And please include the reason why you two broke up.

Natalie: Umm, 1 year ago. Broke up with him because he cheated on me. I really didn't love him, it was all for a show. Back to your answer before, why haven't you entered any relationships for the past 7 years? Was your last one that bad?

Me: Well it's kind of a long story. And I'm kind of the story teller who is very detailed and I start from the very beginning.

Natalie: Now you're seriously intriguing me.

Me: are you sure you want to hear this?

Natalie: YES!! We have time, now do tell!

Me: Well.. brace yourself.. because it all started out in New York 9 years ago..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.1K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
6.2K 187 30
Alex never thought she would find love. I mean she has been single her whole life and has been teased for never have even had a relationship that las...
10.1K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
52.3K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...