Boku No Hero Academia | My he...

By ImShishi

Boku no Hero Academia | My hero Academia [One shots] [Some may contain mature writings] Lemon/lime/smut whate... More

Note:
Izuku Midoriya [Zombie apocalypse scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [ senpai-reader scenario ]
Shouto Todoroki [husband scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]
Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon cenario]
Mirio Togata (Childhood Friend Scenario)
Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Hitoshi Shinso [boyfriend scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]
Dabi and Shoto Todoroki[ Angst Scenarios ]
Izuku Midoriya [Fornication Quirk scenarios]
Shoto Todoroki [ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
REQUEST SECTION
Tenya Iida [Husband Scenarios]
Tokoyami Fumikage [Boyfriend Scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [Fornication quirk scenarios]
Eijiro Kirishima [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Dabi [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Kaminari Denki [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Shinso Hitoshi [ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]
Izuku Midoriya Ending [Fornication quirk scenario]
Shoto Todoroki Ending [Fornication quirk Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo ending [ fornication quirk scenario ]
Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]
news
Katsuki Bakugo [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Aizawa Shouta [ Husband/wife Scenarios ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Summer Vacation scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Angst Scenario ]
Shigaraki Tomura [ Hostage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Angst Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]
Note: Request
Hanta Sero [ Personal Tutor Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Birthday Scenario ]
Neito Monoma [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Yo Shindo [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Note: Author answers questions
Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]

12.6K 166 161
By ImShishi

Quick note: Reader is a spy for the league of Villains and a close friend of Katsuki and Todoroki.

Quirk: Water Manipulation.

Warning: contains extreme explicit content. Kids! Don't read. 😂 I mean it..

This is a request. Enjoy!

Title:

"Why?"

[Katsuki Bakugo × Villain Reader × Shouto Todoroki]
-
[Class A vs Reader Villain Scenario]

Principal Nezu already knew there was someone inside UA who's currently working for the League of Villains, he wasn't sure if it was one of the staff or was it one of the students in UA that's why he decided to have the dormitory system.

It was a great idea for Principal Nezu since students couldn't leave the school premises without permission or letter passed on to the staff.

The league of Villains had to use a warp to communicate with you in the process but it didn't last long for you to stay in the dormitory.

That night, Katsuki Bakugo and Shouto Todoroki had a resolution after an intense fight while training inside Cementoss gym during the morning. Whoever wins the fight, he'll have full opportunity to confess to you and whoever looses would give up.. but, none of them won actually.. It was a tie battle between them till the time ended so they said.. Whoever you pick between them.. It'll be agreed on.

Both of them stand in front of you waiting for an answer from you but you couldn't answer them.. Though you may be a spy for the league of Villains.. You build up a strong connection for this two aspiring heroes making you forget your main purpose.. It was to destroy them.

"C-can't I just not choose anyone?.. Both of you are special.."

You told them.

"How special am I?! More than him?"

Bakugo asked as he point at Todoroki.

"N-no.. I'm sorry.."

You said.

"Then.. It's Todoroki you like?.."

Bakugo asked but you shake your head indicating him he's wrong that Todoroki asked you.

"Then what?"

Both of them are confused as you were looking away from them embarrassed to tell them you feel the same way from the both of them.

"Someone else?!"

Bakugo protest that he pin you down on the bed eagerly wanted to know an answer. He's always been the aggressive one and Todoroki wasn't, Todoroki sat down on your bed tapping Bakugo to let go of you but he just wouldn't leave without an answer.

"Y/N! I'm not gonna leave without a fucking answer!"

Bakugo shout that you gave in telling them.

"I-I couldn't answer because I like the both of you!!"

You shout that made them surprised. You looked away from them and said.

"It's hard for me to answer specially I've grown feelings for the two of you.. It's being greedy that's why I'm not answering.. You'll think I'm weird!"

You shout as you cover your face with both of your hand.

Todoroki tapped Bakugo's shoulder asking him to let go of you this time.

You felt Todoroki's cold hand touching your hand removing it from your face and Bakugo did the same to your other hand.

You saw them coming close to you and there.. The two kissed your lips at the same time.

It surprised you and the two looked at you in the eyes with a smile that only you could see realizing what they fought about at the gym was related to you.

Bakugo couldn't just hold himself and kissed you more as his tongue asks for an entrance between your lips.

You opened them for him as Todoroki felt Jealous and wanted the same treatment.

Bakugo stopped and gave Todoroki's turn. It surprised you that this two are getting along and are willing to share that was unlikely of them.

"Y/N.."

Bakugo called who just touched your waist, you opened your eye's to look at at Bakugo as you get a gaze of Todoroki who's kissing you with closed eyes.

"Can I?.."

He asked calmly though you couldn't even tell him yes as Todoroki gets addicted to your lips.

Bakugo didn't wait for an answer anyway and just put his hand inside your shirt and touched your chest massaging them.

Todoroki stopped kissing your lips and traveled down to your neck till your collar bone, he lifted up your shirt and Bakugo lifted up your bra that this two could see your bare chest.

You looked away from them out of embarrassment as your cheeks heats up the same time with your body that's feeling turned on.

You were surprised all of a sudden since you didn't expect Todoroki to lick the tip of your chest making it hard. His mouth felt so warm you just couldn't help but moan from it.

You can't believe your letting them do this to you when you hated Heroes.. Did they just change your mind and made you forget your promise with Shigaraki?.. Probably yes and a no as you felt guilty after remembering Shigaraki but it felt so good you just wanted more from them..

Bakugo pull down your pants along with your underwear and felt Todoroki's other side.. His warm side that travels down between your legs playing your pearl using his finger.

"A-aghhh~"

A loud moan escaped your lips that you covered your mouth. Bakugo sat again beside you getting Jealous that Todoroki's having so much fun. He suck the tip of your chest as if like he's pulling it while his tongue swirl around the tip.

It felt like Bakugo's used on doing this and Todoroki's hand playing your pearl felt like he's used to it as well..

You can't stop moaning and you couldn't hold it anymore.. You're so wet down there and Todoroki could tell it.

Bakugo's hand traveled this time down between your legs and felt how wet and slippery it is there.. He just couldn't help not to be curious how it feels inside that he inserts half of his middle finger inside of you gently.

He inserts it in and out that you just held both Todoroki's and Bakugo's hair.

Todoroki stopped what he was doing and looked at what Bakugo was doing. He looked at you and his hand that was intensely touching your Pearl went beneath and helped Bakugo, inserting half if his index finger.

It felt even more good and warm that their finger felt so warm that it felt so good..

Moan kept escaping from your lips and felt this weird feeling inside you as if like something's gonna come out from you.

"S-shouto.."

You called his name while biting your thumb and called..

"K-k-katsuki.."

The two looked at you realizing you're about to explode. You saw Bakugo smirk and intensely insert his finger in and out with Todoroki till they heard a loud moan from you, your body felt shaky and body felt so tired.

Both of them removed their finger and Todoroki looked at the slimy thing you just released at their hands.

"Y/N.."

Bakugo called you.

"Is it alright?.."

He asked you and you nod. Though you're tired you just can't help it not to want and feel that hard shaft hiding from their pants that you could feel ever since they touched you.

Bakugo and Todoroki removed their clothes in front of you.

You saw their sturdy body and shaft displaying in front of you.. You never expected that you would see them like this at the same time.

Todoroki sat on the bed and carried you making you sit on top of him as he rest his back at the wall while he's behind you.

You could feel his hard shaft touching your legs and felt so embarrassed at the position you and him are in as Bakugo watches.

He removed everything that's in the way making you bare naked just like them and he kissed your back as he positions his length to enter you.

You weren't realizing this at the moment but when the head of his shaft gets inside you, you bit your lips waited for the pain but it didn't hurt till he inserts everything in.

"You alright?.."

Todoroki asked and you nod.

"Of course she is.. She's turned on so much she wouldn't feel it painful.."

Bakugo said and went on top of the bed in front of you.

"My turn.."

Bakugo added that surprised you.

"W-wait.. Y-you're going to-"

You weren't able to talk and felt the tip of his shaft entering you slowly and your nails kept on digging on Bakugo's arm that you held on so much tight.

"Y/N.. look at me.."

Bakugo said and you did what he asked you. He kissed your lips removing how it is slightly painful to have your first like this but everything you heard how it painfully feels to give your virginity was just plainly a myth. You'll just have to be so much aroused to remove that pain away.

Bakugo stopped kissing and felt Todoroki's moving his shaft in and out of you. You just don't get it but it felt so much good that you wanted Bakugo to move as well.

They went in and out of you repeatedly it felt so adicting that you couldn't stop making love noises inside your room you don't even care who would hear you.

"Y/N.."

Both called you repeatedly feeling so good inside of you.. it was so tight specially that they're both inside of you at the same time it didn't last them long actually.

Both tried to hold it in but they both heard you say..

"I-it's gonna.. come out again.."

The two entered you harder and faster till you felt something warm came out of you at the same time felt their warm cum squirt inside of you.. mixing together not even sure who's who.

You fall at Bakugo's arm and this time you're sure you can't move anymore.

Bakugo removed his shaft and Todoroki did the same.

You lay down on your bed and the two lay beside you.

"Y/N.. I love you.."

Both said and answered them..

"Me too.."

The three of you drifted off to sleep.

An hour passed you felt you're not laying beside someone. The two have left your room already while you're covered with a cloth.

You touched your bikini bottom and felt it was sticky.

"Y/N.."

You heard someone called you and you knew who it was.

"Shigaraki-san.."

You said and he sat down beside.

"Remove that thing out of you or I'll make them disappear.."

Shigaraki said and you used your watef manipulation quirk to remove those foreign liquid Bakugo and Todoroki left inside you.

It was a lot that you did not expect that made you stare but Shigaraki said.

"Get rid of it.. do you want to get pregnant by them?!"

You thrown those things inside the bowl inside your bathroom and said.

"How did you know I did-"

"It doesn't matter.. Y/N.. remember our goal.."

Shigaraki said and picked up your clothes. He gave them to you and you put them on after washing.

You sat on the bed beside Shigaraki and asked.

"What do you want?"

"Intel.."

Sigaraki said.

"We'll be having a hero license a week from now.."

You told Shigaraki.

"A hero license?.. hmnn.. I guess that's a good place to collect some information.. I'll send Toga.."

Shigaraki said and gave you a small kiss on the forehead before leaving your room using the warp.

Shigaraki was like an older brother to you, he took you in the League before Toga and the others joined the League.

Both of you were the same.. hated heroes for not saving you when needed and grew with Shigaraki's ideology.

You went out of your room to get some fresh air outside the dorm but you're quite surprised to see Todoroki and Bakugo standing while holding dinner for the three of you.

"Y/N.. that bastard Shigaraki.. he's inside.. is he?.."

Bakugo asked in annoyance.

"You're a spy?.."

Todoroki asked you but you didn't answer them.

"We heard everything.."

Bakugo said and held your hand.

"Y/N! Tell me you're not!!!"

Bakugo shout but you didn't answer them. instead, You used your quirk to get away.

You took water from the air and shoved it at the two, you went in your room to jump off from the veranda.

The two followed you there and used their quirk to keep up with you but you shout Shigaraki's name and a warp opens for you.

"Y/N!!!!! Why?!!!"

Bakugo and Todoroki asked.

Shigaraki comes out from the warp and said.

"She hated heroes.."

Shigaraki took you and brought you with him inside the warp.

__________________

Author's note:

Here's your request SoraDXNA I hope you enjoyed this.. 😏😏

Thanks for reading! Now I'm gonna repent for my sin! 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 574 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
27.9K 203 26
One shots because I know you're mainly here for lemon/smut and you don't want to read a whole book just to get to the spicy part. Includes: Lemon/smu...