You Will Want Me

Από wintercwhite

Autumn Belle was bullied all her life before she convinced her parents to move. Now she is on her way back to... Περισσότερα

You Will Want Me
Chapter One - Five Years Later
Chapter Two - Home, Not So Sweet, Home
Chapter Three - Oh so that's my mate...
Chapter Four - Six, How Do You Know Me?
Chapter Five - Is That? No It Can't Be...
Chapter Six - Now You Listen To Me
Chapter Seven - You Just Lost The Best Thing You Never Had
Chapter Eight - Red Is For Passion Or Pain?
Chapter Nine - When I Saw Her
Chapter Nine and a Half - Short and Sharp
Chapter Ten - Prove It Big Boy
Chapter Eleven - Can You Say Black Mail?
Chapter Twelve - Well That Wasn't Meant To Happen...
Chapter Thirteen - Nice To Meet You Superman
Chapter Fourteen - I Told You, You Would Want Me...
Chapter Fifteen - Sweetheart's Cookies
Chapter Sixteen - Luke, Tell Me A Story
Chapter Seventeen - Yo Jerk, Slap
Chapter Eighteen - Oops, There Goes My Towel
Chapter Nineteen - Help Me Lover Boy
Chapter Twenty - Winter Song
Chapter Twenty-One - I Will Return...
Chapter Twenty-Two - Death Vs Love
Chapter Twenty-Three - With Pleasure
Chapter Twenty-Four - Love and War
Chapter Twenty-Five - You Can Be Target Practise
Chapter Twenty-Six - If You Should Die...
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Simply Irresitable
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Sisters and Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Luke Exposed
A/N

Chapter Thirty-One - Mating Bond

206 9 5
Από wintercwhite

--------> Autumn and Max on the side :)

Chapter Thirty

We all stood around in the battle room in the basement of the pack house. I looked around the room, the walls were black with hundreds of maps and dots surrounding them. There was a giant circler table that we had all surrounded in the centre. We were quite of a moment before Max started to talk, 

"Okay so Black Cloaked Women obviously has a plan, she is someone that has a very strong hatred for Autumn and her family and seems willing to do everything to hurt them.” We all nodded our heads letting the clogs in our head turn trying and to work it out. 

Erin slammed her hands on the desk before glaring at Luke.
“Why can’t you just tell us who she is!” Luke looked pained as he saw the anger and hurt in Erin’s eyes. I walked around the table and placed my hand on Erin’s shoulder, 

“It’s okay Erin, just calm down.” Erin ripped her body away from Autumn and through her hands in the air. Slumping on the floor and she rubbed her face. Luke walked to her and pulled her into a hug, 

“I’m sorry Luke, I guess I am just really on edge.” Luke kissed Erin’s forehead and she closed her eyes. 

“Well first of all we need to find my parents, I think that they are probably the key to everything.” Max nodded his head while I talked, “So when was the last time you guys saw them?” Six raised her head and scrunched her eyebrows, which was what she did when she was thinking. 

“Well I did see your mum this morning when I went to talk to her about my morning sickness.” Six shock her head and went slightly green. “That was around 9:15 this morning.” 

I checked the clock on the wall, it was now 3:23 pm. 

“So basically my parents where taken 6 hours ago… they could be anywhere.” I slammed my fist into the wall closest to me and cursed when it hit brick. Max came over and grabbed my hand rubbing it gently.

“Or they could have been taken only 2 hours ago considering that’s when you came back.” I nodded my head and leaned back against Max as he wrapped his arms around me. 

“Okay then maybe we should be thinking about who could have told her that I was back?” Max shot a glare at Luke,

“I can think of one person.” Max let go of me and started towards Luke who pushed Erin behind him, 

“No!” I jumped in-between them and placed my hand on Max’s cheek. We stared at each other, I had missed him so much. Kissing him lightly on the lips my eyes filled with light tears. “I trust Luke. I trust everyone in this room, and I know that that means they could be working for her but I trust them not to hurt me or my parents.” I turned to everyone looking them all in the eyes. 

“I love everyone here, so please don't fight, just help me.” Six came over to me and gave me a hug, and I finally cried. I cried because my parents were lost, because I may have lost a sister that I never had, because I had missed my friends and because I had never loved anyone as much as I loved my mate. “Okay enough of this we need to find my parents!” We again gathered around the table.

“So my parents where taken 2 hours ago. Does anyone know a place they might be being held?” I looked around then stopped at Luke, “Luke what about the place that I was taken when I was kidnapped?” Max stiffened next to me and pulled me closer to his side. 

“I don’t think they are there, but I may have an idea about a different place…” Everyone turned to look at Luke with a look that said WHY-DIDN’T-YOU-SAY-SOMETHING-SOONER?! Only Erin hit him behind the head, 

“And you didn't mention this before because?” I swirled my hand and nodded for him to continue. 

 “I didn't mention it before because it is a long shot that they would even be there, I didn't want to get your hopes up. Plus if we go there and they are not there it may be to late by the time we get back…” Luke trailed off and Erin placed a hand on his shoulder making him look up at her, with a soft smile he went on,

“There is a, well I guess you could call it a holiday house where She goes to relax or where she has her important meetings. Anyone who has any importance in her life will go there. I have been there only twice but I know she has a prison type thing in the basement.” I smiled for the first time since I found out my parents where gone and turned to Max with hope in my eyes. 

“Surely that has to be the place! Well what are we waiting for lets go!” Luke scratched the back of his neck, 

“But thats just it Aut, the place is in England… So it is going to take us at least a day to get there and if there not there…” I went pale. If there not there it will be to late. 

I collapsed into Max, what was I going to do? How was I going to find my parents in time. What if they were already gone? What if I was already to late? How was I going to live with out the two people who have been with me my whole life. Could I live without my mothers love of reading and my fathers lame jokes and over protectiveness? If they where gone what was I going to do?

“No.” I said more to myself than the others, “The Black Cloaked Women is not going to win. She can’t take my sister and my parents.” I reached to the table and picked up the photo of the girl that looked just like me. Stroking the frame I now saw the differences. I was skinny, but she was sick. Her bones where too defined and her cheeks seemed to sink in to her face. Her hair looked greasy and dead, it was also longer than mine and had darker shades like she never saw the sun.

My sister had been sick and I hadn't been able to help her. A tear fell from my eye and landed on the page, I kissed the picture and put it in my back pocket. 

“We are going to England, we are going to find the Black Cloaked Women and I am going to kill her. I am going to kill her for what she has done to my friends, what she did to my mate and what she has done to my family. But most of all I am going to kill her for what she has done to me.” With that I walked out the battle room slamming the door behind me. Filled with a rage I didn't know I had. 

****

Half an hour later I lay on Max and my’s bed. I looked down at the suitcase that held my clothes and sighed. I know they all probably thought I was being over exaggerated but I wasn’t, I needed to find my parents because I was scared to think what She is capable of.

There was a light knock on the door and I didn't need to look up to see who it was, just having them near made me feel better. 

“Please don't tell me your where thinking about going after her by yourself?” The hurt in his voice made me want to cry but instead I smiled and simply pointed to the suitcase next to mine. 

I heard him chuckle and I felt tiny shivers go through my spine, I moaned slightly wished I hadn't been so stubborn and mated with Max when this was all a lot least complicated. 

Before I knew what was happening Max had me pinned to the bed, my arms above my head and his warm breath on my face.

“I like that sound, it is nice to know I can make you feel like that.” He hovered his lips just above mine and as I tried to kiss him he pulled away. I frowned but quickly changed it to a seductive smile, two could play that game. 

“And I like that I can make you feel like this.” I wrapped my legs around his waist and ground our pelvises together. He moaned as I suddenly stopped and removed my legs. 

“Oh sweetheart we both know I have way more control than you when it comes to this kind of thing.” I simply laughed in his face, 

“Oh really?” Max’s eyes traveled down to my lips and I pulled a seductive smirk, “You willing to make a bet?” Max’s eyes went back up to mine and I saw slight fear but it was quickly masked with confidence.

“Okay the person who can keep there hands off the other person the longest wins.” Letting me go I went and stood on one side of the room and Max went to the other. 

“Baby we both know you are going to lose so you might as well give up now.” I threw my head back and laughed, 

 “Honey you are so going down.” I gave him a wink for good measure and I could already see the arousal in his pants. 

We stared at each other for about thirty seconds and I could feel myself being pulled towards him. I grabbed my sides to stop my hands for reaching out to him. I would never admit it but it was seriously hard to not be able to just touch him. 

Deciding that one of us had to make a move I gave him a smile. 

“You know Max its getting a little hot in here don't you think.” I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slowly raised it up my stomach and over my head before letting it drop to the floor. I stood there in front of him wear my low hip jeans and a bright red lacy bra that I had put on a few minutes earlier. 

Max seemed to stop breathing for a moment and he eyes traveled to my chest. Rising my arms high above me I stretched from side to side. I watched as Max head followed my every movement and I had to stop myself from doing a little victory dance. 

Next I grabbed the fly of my jeans and slowly pulled it down, and for more enjoyment I took a step closer to Max.

I saw his eyes start to change colour and I couldn't help but smirk. I moved closer and closer to Max until I was close enough to lean in and whisper in his ear without actually touching him. 

“You want to know some thing Mr Alpha?” I saw him faintly nod and he seemed to be begging me to let him move. But instead I put on my most seductive voice and moved so that our lips where almost touching. “I don't remember if I am wearing any panties.” 

That was Max’s last straw as he let out a roar and crushed me to his chest and placed his lips on mine. Unlike most of our kisses which were sweet and kind this one was hot and full of passion and I loved it. 

We stumbled our way towards the bed and I helped Max take off his top and he took of my jeans. In the back of my mind I was aware that this probably wasn't the best time to finish the mating bond but I was so in the moment I didn't even care so instead I just tuned everything out and focused on finally letting Max and I be fully connected. 

*RESTRICTED SCENE* 

Once most of our main clothes where off and we where just in our underwear and me in my bra, we couldn't seem to keep or hands off each other. Max flipped me over so that my back was on the mattress and he could hover over my body. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer desperately wanting any space to disappear. 

Max left my lips and started trailing kisses down my neck and past my mark, not before he gave it a gentle bite almost pushing me off the edge. 

He kissed his way down to my chest before moving on to my stomach but before he could go any further I used all the strength I had to flip us and straddle his hips. I loved the shocked expression on his face and giggled which caused him to groan. 

Realising that I had full power and my mate was almost naked made me get even more aroused than I already was. First I worked on his chest licking and sucking him all over his torso and amazing abs. I left a few hickeys and smiled at my work once I sat up. I moved further down his body making sure to grind my body on his making him groan again. I grabbed the edge of his boxers and pulled them down slowly while kissing his hips. 

I felt his eyes on me as I pulled the boxers off releasing his little Max. I gasped and went slightly red and before I thought better of it I grabbed it and stroked the tip finding it surprisingly soft. 

Max let out a large moan and just for the fun of it I leaned down and kissed the tip also using my tongue to run up the side. Max suddenly flipped us back over and took off my bra and undies faster than I thought possible, he stared down at my body and as I moved my hands to cover myself up he pinned them above my head.

“Mine.” Max looked deep into my eyes and I knew what he meant. 

“Yours.” Max seemed happy with this and went back to observing my body, with torturous speed Max went down to my breast and took one in his mouth. I screamed his name at the sensation it brought me. Moaning I pull my hands from his grip and put them in his hair loving the silky feel. 

Max kissed and sucked all the way down my body till all I could do was beg. “Please Max.” I whimpered and Max brought his head and looked at me with an adorable smile. 

“What baby?” I groaned at him and using my legs pulled his body closer before bucking my pelvis to his, “Sorry sweetheart but I am going to need you to tell me.” He smirked at me and I gave him my best glare.

 Pulling his head down I whispered in his ear, 

“If you don’t take me right now, so help me I will do it myself!” Max seemed to get even hard judging from the thing on my thigh and I almost cried in relief as he placed his lips to my forehead and pulled a condom out from who knows where.

Grabbing it I through it across the room and shook my head, “No. I don't care if I get pregnant as long as it is yours, I want to feel all of you inside me.” Max smiled like an idiot and started to kiss all over my face which made me groan, “Now Max. I want you now!” 

 Max laughed and gave me a light kiss on the forehead, 

“I love you so much Autumn.” I placed a hand on his cheek and kissed his lips,

“I love you to Max.” With that Max positioned himself and looked up at me, preparing myself I nodded my head slowly. I felt the tip first and sucked in a breath but Max started to kiss me so that I lost all thoughts.

 At first it hurt and I mean it hurt like a b**** but after a while and with Max’s kisses it all turned to pleasure. Max started to pump harder and faster and I felt myself meeting his every thrust.

 I started to feel more confident and I pushed in harder and fast making Max groan. I don't know how many times we called each others name but as I reached my peak I opened my eyes and looked into Max’s face. Kissing him sent me over the edge and I screamed his name loud and clear with him following shortly after. 

 *RESTRICTED SCENCE OVER* 

As we collapsed next to each other I could feel the bond being full form and it made me so happy I started to cry. 

 “Oh god sweetheart I am so sorry! Please don’t cry, it breaks my heart to see you cry!” I looked over at Max’s concerned face and laughed with tears still in my eyes. 

 “They are good tears Max, because you have made me so happy. I love you so much Max, I don’t know what I would do without you.” Max smiled and shook his head, 

“I still don’t know what I have done to deserve you but I love you Autumn so much that just looking at you makes my heart skip a beat. I was horrible to you and I will never forgive myself but for right now I am the luckiest guy in the world, because right now for some unknown reason you have chosen to be with me.” I laughed and shock my head. 

“No Max. You wrong.” Max gave me a confused look, “I am not yours just now.” Max looked shocked and heart broken, tears started to well in his eyes. 

“But I thought you loved m…” I laughed and placed a hand on his cheek shaking my head, 

“No silly what I meant is I am not yours just now… I am yours forever.” Max let out a huge sigh and pulled me closer to him kissing my lips roughly. 

“Don’t you ever do that to me again! I thought for a moment you were going to leave me.” I closed my eyes and we both started to drift of in each others arms, 

“Never.” was the last word I said before sleep finally came.  

--------------------------------

Hey everyone!
So I finally started writing again!
I guess you could say I found my imspiration again :D

Anyway thank you so much for sticking with the story and telling me to keep writing your messages really helped! xxx

 So please 

Vote, Comment, Share and all that jazz :)

 p.s. I hope this chapter wasn't too horrible and I promise to update in the following week!

W x

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Imperfect (Editing) Από Cassie

Λυκάνθρωπος

18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
169K 3.7K 25
When Eira goes to the forest at night, she doesn't expect to meet her mate and be taken against her will. Not wanting to spend the rest of her life l...
581K 19.4K 51
THEY Know I'm Special YET They Don't Know The Full Extent Of It THEY Think I'm A Weakling YET I'm More Prepared Then They Imagined THEY Hope To Destr...
Alpha Female Από Chelsea

Εφηβική Φαντασία

223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...