Special Alice (Gakuen Alice...

By abreii53

Meet Ashikaga Mirai Misaki, a 10-year-old girl born into privilege yet confined within the walls of her opule... More

Introduction
SA 1 - Gakuen Alice
SA 2 - Mikan-chan
SA 3 - Stars
SA 4 - Pitiful
SA 5 - Mikan's Senpai
SA 6 - Jinno sensei and dodge ball
SA 7 - Mission and Mikan.
SA 8 - Culture Festival?
SA 9 - Central Town
SA 10 - Enchanting Miracle Voice
SA 11 - Stars for us
SA 12 - Alice Culture Festival 1
SA 13 - Alice Culture Festival 2
SA 14 - Natsume's Slave
SA 15 - Do not come!
SA 16 - Snow White and the Prince
SA 17 - Alice Festival Day 3
SA 18 - After party pt.1
SA 19 - After party pt. 2
SA 20 - Stupid?
SA 21 - Who is this?
SA 22 - Cold
SA 23 - Irks
SA 24 - Poision
A/N:: CARROT'S NOTE
SA 25 - Warphole
SA 26 - Candy
SA 27 - Found it
SA 28 - Penguin
SA 29 - Alice Stone
SA 30 - Trap
SA 31 - Sand Jail
SA 32 - Steal
SA 33 - Save
SA 34 - Visit
SA 35 - Present!
SA 36 - For the cake
SA 37 - Thoughts
SA 38 - Christmas Ball
SA 39 - Christmas Ball: Trash
SA 40 - Christmas Ball: Start
SA 41 - Christmas Ball: Lousy
SA 42 - Christmas Ball: Clarification
SA 43 - Blackout
SA 44 - Happy Birthday
SA 45 - Hanazonokai
SA 46 - Mochi Mochi
SA 47 - Crossdressing
SA 48 - Flower Garden Party
SA 49 - Mean
SA 50 - Youichi's +10 candy
SA 51 - Freak
SA 52 - Wind
SA 53 - Rui's Property
SA 54 - Ladies' Group
SA 55 - Ruka and Natsume
SA 56 - Fire
SA 58 - The Prisoner
SA 59 - Curse
SA 60 - Weaken
SA 61 - Plan
SA 62 - Alice
SA 63 - Recovery
SA 64 - Light
SA 65 - Lights Out
SA 66 - Chocolate
SA 67 - Hand
SA 68 - New Term
SA 69 - Koizumi Luna
SA 70 - Practice
SA 71 - Misunderstood
SA 72 - Shadow Baldie
SA 73 - Threat
SA 74 - Race
SA 75 - Fall
SA 76 - Eyesore
SA 77 - Kibasen
SA 78 - Other one
SA 79 - Reason
SA 80 - Switch
SA 81 - Revealed
SA 82 - Oh no
SA 83 - Swimming Class
SA 84 - Lost
SA 85 - New Addition
SA 86 - Chase
SA 87 - Fugitives
SA 88 - Resonate
SA 89 - Misaki's Childhood
SA 90 - HSP
SA 91 - Journey
SA 92 - Family
SA 93 - Yukki
SA 94 - Luna
SA 95 - Dirty
SA 96 - God of Death, Don't Steal My Soul
SA 97 - Back
SA 98 - fault
SA 99 - Little Anju and Necklace
SA 100 - Mina's prayer
SA 101 - Igarashi Kaoru
SA 102 - Dumped and Dropped
SA 103 - Numb?
SA 104 - Sacrifice?!
SA 105 - Head On!
SA 106 - Oops!
SA 107 - Public
SA 108 - Broken Promise
SA 109 - Farewell
SA 110 - Newborn
SA 111 - Clone
SA 112 - Returned
SA 113 - Insert
SA 114 - Encounter
SA 115 - Apart
SA 116 - Reunion
SA 117 - Blast
SA 118 - Restore
SA 119 - HQ
SA 120 - Books
SA 121 - A Small Gift
SA 122 - Confession

SA 57 - Don't go

911 38 2
By abreii53

{Author}

Under the ominous red sky, the villagers gathered, their murmurs carried on the wind. A sense of foreboding had settled over them as they looked up at the burning house atop the hill.

" The sky looks red—," one villager began, catching the attention of the others who followed their gaze.

" Look! The house at the top of the hill, it's burning!" another villager exclaimed, sending shockwaves through the crowd.

" Fire?! It's starting to come down towards the village," a concerned voice noted as they all watched the flames menacingly creeping down the hill.

" They said that no matter what they do, the fire can't be extinguished," a worried female villager added, deepening the anxiety that hung in the air.

Mr. Hyuuga's eyes were drawn to the hill, where his house was located. Panic gripped his heart as he realized that Aoi was up there.

Amid the chaos, two figures rushed into the village. It was Ruka and Natsume, doing their best to assist the villagers and ensure their safe evacuation, knowing the urgency of the situation.

As they moved through the village, the villagers couldn't help but whisper about the mysterious Natsume, who seemed untouched by the flames. Rumors began to spread like wildfire.

" Look at that boy, the flames don't affect him, even the flames around him disappear!" they marveled in hushed tones as they observed Natsume alongside Ruka.

Narumi, realizing the magnitude of the situation, made an urgent call to Gakuen Alice, seeking backup. " We need immediate assistance. It's a fire Alice, and it's beyond our control."

In the midst of the unfolding chaos, Ruka and Natsume unexpectedly encountered Mrs. Nogi, who was evacuating the area.

" Be safe, you two," Mrs. Nogi said with genuine concern as she loaded their belongings into her car before driving off. The hushed murmurs of the onlookers continued.

" I know, he's the boy who caused the fire! He lives at the top of the hill, everyone says he has the Alice of fire," the gossip among the villagers spread like wildfire. Ruka and Natsume paid no heed to the whispers and continued their journey to the hospital where Aoi had been taken.

Once at the hospital, a man ushered them into a room where they saw Aoi, lying unconscious on a hospital bed. The doctors had just finished treating her, and medical equipment had been removed from her frail form.

" Aoi," Natsume whispered as he gazed upon his sister. Ruka's eyes widened at the sight of Aoi, her face covered in bandages.

The doctor provided an explanation, revealing the extent of Aoi's condition. " She's in a stable condition now, but we must maintain a quiet environment for her. Her fever and berserk Alice took a toll on both her physical and mental health." Narumi, who had been listening by the door, absorbed the information.

" She has lost part of her memory and her vision," the doctor added, causing Ruka to clench his fists, his brows furrowing in concern.

Narumi turned to the other man in the room, who questioned, " This girl was the one who started the fire?" Narumi began to explain but was interrupted by a man in a fine suit.

" Even if you say such a thing, there's an ongoing investigation, and there's insufficient evidence to implicate Serio-sensei and the academy," the man said sympathetically.

" The media and the people claim that they saw the siblings running down the hill, causing the fire," he continued. Narumi expressed his doubts, crossing his arms.

" The Academy must value their Alice enough to take such actions," Narumi asserted. Natsume, still deeply concerned about his sister, implored, "My sister did nothing wrong."

The man's tone grew somber, and he sighed. " The Academy can't cover for them anymore, Narumi-sensei."

" My sister did nothing wrong." Natsume suddenly blurted his breath hitching. Ruka's brows furrowed out of worry.

He didn't know what Natsume was up to." What?" Narumi exclaimed as he and the suit man glanced at Natsume." It wasn't her alice who went berserk. It's mine." he stated, covering up Aoi's mess. With his guilt of leaving his sister, he will take all of Aoi's burden on his shoulder. It was the only thing that he could think of in order to protect Aoi.

" Do you understand what you're saying, Natsume?" Ruka asked. He was shocked to hear Natsume admitting that he was the one who started the fire." Very well." the other man nodded his head in understanding before leaving them in order to make a call.

Narumi walked towards Natsume. " Your father went to your burning house in order to save Aoi, he got injured but it's just minor and he's staying at the same hospital." he said.

Narumi, Natsume and Ruka walked out of Aoi's room." You understand that this will be the last time seeing Aoi and your father, right?" Narumi started. Ruka scratched his head, confused by what the teacher meant. 

Natsume asked. " Why?" he then frowned upon hearing the teacher." That man reported the incident, you are considered as an arsonist since you admitted it. The Government believes that the cause is your inability to control and use your alice, further more you have an unstable personality..." Narumi crossed his arms and sighed as he was explaining it. 

" The Alice Academy will be responsible for you, an 8 year old and the mess. The Academy will supervise and rehabilitate you, that is why tomorrow you will be attending Gakuen Alice." he added, making Natsume understand that it is the consequence for lying.

Ruka was taken aback by this revelation. " Natsume will be leaving?" he whispered to himself, the implications sinking in.

Mrs. Nogi, hearing this, rushed into the room, overcome with joy to find Ruka safe. Ruka had suffered only a minor wound on his left cheek, and she embraced her son tightly. "Ruu-chan!"

" I'm glad both of you are safe after that devastating fire," she said with a tearful smile, even as the other patients at the hospital began to gossip.

"Wait, isn't that dark-haired boy the one who started the fire? The boy with the fire Alice?" one patient exclaimed, drawing attention to Natsume. The villagers who had also sought refuge in the hospital room joined in the accusation.

" I know, he's the boy who caused the fire! He lives at the top of the hill, everyone says he has the Alice of fire," the accusations and blame continued, intensifying their anger.

Natsume and Ruka's peaceful moment with Aoi was shattered when a man, covered in bandages, threw a shoe at Natsume and shouted, " Give me back my house!" The others in the room began hurling insults at Natsume, blaming him for their misfortunes.

" No, stop it!" Ruka protested as he rushed to Natsume's side. He wanted to protect his friend from the hateful onslaught.

" Natsume didn't do anything, so please stop-!" Ruka implored, but his voice was drowned out by the furious mob. They were relentless, hurling insults and shoes at Natsume, who was powerless to defend himself.

Natsume looked away, tears welling up in his eyes. He couldn't bear the hatred and anger directed at him. Ruka, too, was heartbroken, unable to comprehend the unjust treatment his friend was enduring.

The pain became too much for Natsume, and he swiftly turned and delivered a punch to Ruka's face, trying to distance his dear friend from himself. Ruka stumbled back, and Mrs. Nogi managed to catch him.

"Ruu-chan!" she exclaimed, holding her son close as he tried to process what had just happened.

"Natsume!" Ruka cried out in shock and confusion, unable to understand why his friend had struck him.

After Natsume punched Ruka, he dashed towards Narumi. His back now turned towards Ruka and gave him one last glance. " Don't act as if you know me so well. You know nothing." Natsume coldly said before glancing away.The patients who were at the scene whispered with each other witnessing the punch. 

Narumi ushered Natsume before the man who was wearing a suit came back, grabbing Natsume's arm and leading him somewhere while Narumi trailed behind.They left Ruka feeling confused . 

" Why-." Ruka was about to go after Natsume but was stopped by Mrs. Nogi who held his right shoulder. " Stop, Ruu-chan. Let's go." she said softly. 

Ruka didn't budge from his place. " Natsume... why did you-?!" he whispered loud enough for Mrs. Nogi to hear it. She held both of her son's shoulder to stop him if ever he wanted to go after Natsume. 

" Natsume-chan didn't want them to think that you were an ally, he did that on purpose so don't go there Ruu-chan. It was the least that he could do to protect you." Mrs. Nogi explained allowing Ruka to understand why Natsume punched him. 

" Why... eh?" Ruka blurted out in confusion. He didn't understand it yet. 

" When the fire broke out, they saw you both together. Some of them suspected you to be an accomplice, Ruu-chan. If Natsume-chan didn't do it, who knows what will happen to you if the suspicion continues." Mrs. Nogi patted Ruka's head gently. Ruka's eyes stared at Natsume's back, he was recalling how Natsume's eyes looked like. 

'Natsume's eyes, just like my mom's... filled with determination to protect someone at all cost' he thought, his eyes softened as Natsume disappeared from his sight. Ruka and the others left the hospital and went to a hotel since their house were burnt down also. 

Ruka nodded his head before pursing his lips, he decided what he'll be doing. As he was busy inside his room, Mrs. Nogi walked inside in order to check up on him." Ruu-chan, what are you doing?" she asked, her brows were furrowed as she stared at Ruka who was kneeling down the floor. 

His luggage bag was in front of him. He then zipped the bag close and glanced at his mother who was standing beside him." I'm sorry mom." Ruka sighed heavily as he stared at his mother's face, she was shocked, her eyes were filled with tears. Mrs. Nogi knelt down and pulled Ruka close to her while sobbing. 

Back at the hospital at Aoi's room, she sat up from the bed, seeing nothing but darkness. She was better than before but she still needs time to recover. " Where am I?" she muttered.

A man walked inside. He was the guy wearing a distinct mask, the one who left the amplification stone prototype by the Hyuuga's Residence. 

Serio sensei... Persona.He saw that Aoi was awake but lost the ability to see and is suffering from memory loss. " I'm scared." Aoi shivered and hugged herself.Persona walked towards the scared Aoi and held her shoulder, confusing Aoi. 

" Wh-who are y-you?" she managed to squeak out and gasped. Persona then spoke softly, reassuring Aoi." Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Persona said, Aoi calmed down a little after hearing that. 

" I'll take care of you. " he added. Aoi stayed silent, not knowing who that person is. She felt that something was missing, something or someone close to her heart as she felt a void." I'll be taking the place of your... brother." Persona gave Aoi a pat on the head. 

Aoi didn't say anything and just let the person be, feeling thankful that someone will take her under their care. 'brother..?' 

The night passed quickly and Natsume had to leave early in the morning, Narumi and Makihara wore a proper suit since they were accompanying Natsume. " Natsume-kun, are you ready?" a man asked while waiting for Natsume. 

" Looks like we're accompanying prisoners in a police car. Departing early in the morning and secretly having to leave by the back door." Makihara sighed and stated. Narumi didn't looked pleased as well. 

" Right, but we don't have any choice." he said.Natsume was guided out of the hospital, now wearing the Gakuen Alice uniform. He walked towards the car, Narumi opened it for him and looked at him. 

Natsume indeed looks good in the uniform, however his aura was mysterious." You haven't worn your tie yet." Makihara pointed out. Narumi shook his head and told the other teacher that it's okay. 

Makihara then shrugged and went inside the car, slamming the door shut after.Natsume slid inside the car, however another guy was inside while wearing the same uniform as his. 

" Good morning, Natsume." Ruka greeted with a small smile. He didn't wear any bandage on his cheek since it was almost better now." I've decided to go with you." he stated.

Natsume's eyes widened in shock. " Why..?" Natsume muttered causing Ruka to smile even wider." Mama and Papa have agreed-." Ruka was cut of by Natsume after he settled inside the car, closing the card door. 

" Not that... what were you thinking, Ruka? This is ridiculous." his brows were furrowed, he wasn't sure if he was happy to know that Ruka was coming with him to the Academy where both of them were running away from." Natsume, this is my decision. There is no turning back now, isn't it?" Ruka clearly spoke. 

He wanted to be with Natsume and help him, it'll be their journey together. 

' Ruu-chan, Mama can no longer hold you any longer. Go, don't leave Natsume-chan alone. Let those people know that Natsume-chan didn't do it, give him a hand. You two can overcome anything as long as you be each other's strengths.' Mrs. Nogi smiled sadly at Ruka, she was comforted by her husband after they allowed Ruka to go and join his most important friend. 

" Idiot." Natsume seriously said and looked out of the window beside him, not wanting to look at Ruka since he was too overwhelmed." You're the idiot, Natsume." Ruka defended.

Narumi's attention was caught by someone limping in panic towards their car as they drove near the hospital's entrance." Hyuuga-san, please..." one of the hospital nurse sweated as she followed Mr. Hyuuga who was holding a crutch by his right hand, limping so hard to catch their vehicle.

" NATSUME!" he cried out, tears streaming down his face. " Natsume."

Narumi and Makihara exchanged glances as the scene unfolded. Makihara urged their driver to speed up. Though reluctant, the driver complied. The man who had been injured and had been bandaged followed suit. Mr. Hyuuga, struggling to catch up, stumbled to the ground, his gaze never leaving the retreating car.

" Uncle!" Ruka exclaimed, his heart aching as he saw Mr. Hyuuga on the ground, a nurse and a hospital staff trying to assist him.

" Someone, please help-!" the nurse pleaded, her voice filled with urgency. The other staff member joined in, trying to provide support.

" My son—," Mr. Hyuuga choked out, tears falling unchecked. His voice trembled with pain and despair, and he could only watch helplessly as the car carrying Natsume and Ruka continued to pull away.

In the car, Natsume couldn't bear to look back at his father, who was injured and in tears. The pain of leaving his father in such a state was almost too much to bear.

Ruka, watching Natsume closely, saw the tears streaming down his face and realized that Natsume's love and concern for his family ran deep. Natsume's silent tears spoke of a love he hadn't been able to express fully, a love that had driven him to make the most difficult choice of his life.

" One day..." Ruka whispered, his voice shaking, as he reached out to Natsume. " We'll go home together. I'll become strong like you, Natsume. Let's grow and be strong, so that we'll be capable enough to protect important things."

Ruka held Natsume's hand tightly, offering his unwavering support and love, and promising that they would face whatever challenges lay ahead together.

Natsume, with tears still in his eyes, knew that their bond was unbreakable, and their strength would carry them through whatever trials awaited them.

" Definitely," he whispered in response, a promise made between two friends who would face the world together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 40 12
Misaki tsubaki, she's is a girl who has not one, but six quirks. She got excepted at UA academy but she was not too fund about it. Her five quirks ar...
26.1K 893 39
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·. A mere side character; Akemi Fukuda. 18-year-old Ember Clarke possessing her body. Using that vessel to unexpectedly make mem...
54.7K 1.9K 35
"Remember me". Those were the only words Sakura Mikan could remember in those years she lost. The only thing that could bring back the memories of th...
1.1M 42.7K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...