The Billionaire's Luck

By noturtypicalauthorxo

When poor, abused Addison Snow finally runs away from her unforgiving home she thinks her life could finally... More

Introduction
Cast Page
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter fourty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter forty eight

13.7K 362 46
By noturtypicalauthorxo

Thank you all for 93.8K reads means so much to me 💕

My heart was racing, my breath was caught in my throat.

I can't believe I am doing this.

"Addison" Mia shakes my shoulder jerking me out of my daze.

"What?" I ask quickly, I had to be alert at all times.

"I found him, you ready?" She asks slowly before I nod my head hesitantly, I can do this.

"Good, follow me" she speaks quietly as we both leave our apartment, dressed in black.

"Why are we running?" I ask as my hair blows in the wind, I am not going to lie running through the wind felt great but I was confused.

"We can't catch a taxi, we need to run there and then be sly" She says before I nod my head and roll my eyes.

God it's hard running in knee high 5 inch boots.

"Stop" Mia says as she grabs my arm pulling me as we hide in an alleyway.

"Oh God, not here Mia-" I say but she hushes me, okay then...

"There he is" She whispers to me making me wince.

My abusive father is standing a few feet away from me and I feel faint, I grip onto Mia's arm and remember I need to do this.

"You ready?" She asks me as I look down, will I ever be ready to do this?

The words slip out of my mouth as I don't even think about it.

"I am ready" I say swallowing all of my emotions and putting a game face on.

"Okay come on, follow my lead" She whispers before I nod my head and follow her.

As we enter the house I felt a jolt of pain and anger, all of this time I was locked in here, treated like some un wanted toy and now here I am, standing in the very house.

"It's going to be okay" Mia says to me hugging me before I give her a small smile and take a deep breath.

My hands shake under the gun as I find myself in aim, about to shoot my worst nightmare down.

"Wait" I say before Mia gives me a confused look.

"I can't do this without making him feel pain like I did, I need to give him a lesson" I say before she smirks and nods her head.

I slowly walk up to where my father was standing, his back was turned and he screaming through an old phone.

I tap his shoulder nervously before he spins around, his face full of rage and sadness making me confused.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks me before I smirk at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to speak to me like that?" I ask before he tries to come close to me but I take a step back and I hold the gun against his head.

"Listen to me, Jack Snow you are going to pay for all the shit you put me through" I say before he scoffs.

"Right, cause your such a hero, just fuck off I am done with you for now" He says coldly, Anger overtakes me hit him across the face.

That actually felt good.

"That's all you think of me just some toy you can torture and when your done throw it out with no sympathy" I say gripping his arms behind this back.

"You just figured that out, I hate you Addison, dont forget that" He says before I shoot him in the leg.

He groans in pain before I let go of his grip instantly, I can't believe I just shot my own father.

Well, he had it coming.

"Why don't you just kill me then you little b-" He says but I stop him.

"You thought I was going to kill you straight away? No, I told you I am going to make you go through the pain I did.

I say before I let him lay there in pain before I kick him where I shot him, God that must be painful.

"Someone needs to bring you down and that person is me" I say before he groan in pain again.

"You killed my mother, killed my brother and abused me for as long I could fucking remember, you need to be punished for that" I say before he can't say anything.

He is in too much pain to say anything, huh.

"Fine...whatever...you...win" he says before I smirk, yes I have won.

"Damn right, I have won and don't forget that" I say before I thought maybe it's time that the world loses a dickhead.

"See you in hell" I say before he shooting him right in the head, which kills him instantly.

blood squirts everywhere but I kneel down beside my father emotionless.

I just killed somebody. 

I just killed my abusive father.

The devil is finally dead.

"Addison, oh my god" Mia says before coming down next to me and hugging me.

"I did it, Mia I killed him, he is finally dead" I say before we both smirk at each other.

Call me a psychopath but I felt free, I had finally killed the person that made me regret living everyday, made me feel so much pain and made me go through so much that seeing him dead made me feel safe and victorious.

"What do we do now?" I ask Mia and she smirks at me before we carry his body and dump in the river.

We head back to the house and clean up all the evidence before we high five each other.

As we slowly head back to the house, covered in blood I see car lights and I stop confused.

The figure steps out of the car and my heart races, Mia pulls my arm to keep running but my feet are stuck to the floor.

"Addison?" Ryder appears in view before I glare at him.

"What do you want" I ask crossing my arms over my chest before he stands there, eyes wide.

"What the fuck happened to you why are you covered in blood?" He asks before I scoff.

"That's none of your business, just leave my slutty ass alone" I say reminding him of what he called me.

"Listen, I am not here to start another fight, trust me I am still pissed at you I-" he starts to say but I shut him up.

"Don't talk to me, you have every right to be pissed off" I say before running off with Mia.

I left Ryder shocked.

"Good job Addison, teach that asshole that your mad as at him" Mia says as we finally arrive home.

"Thanks Mia, for everything" I say before we hug.

"No problem, night" She says before I smile at her.

"Goodnight" I say before heading into my room and then going into my en suite bathroom.

I have a long shower before stepping out, I do my usual routine before changing into my pajamas and finally falling asleep at 3:00am.

I keep tossing and turning around, with Ryder on my mind the whole time.

God why is he always everywhere?

I jolt awake as I hear the front door open and close, someone is in here.

Question of the day:

What do you think of this little revenge Addison pulled?

Who do you think is in there house, or maybe did someone leave the house? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 11.7K 31
"So where the fuck were you last night?" Nicholas asked in a daring calm voice. It was like he was reminding her what her place was. "Out" She answer...
7.1M 259K 60
Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the fullest and won't fail to put a smile on yo...
9.7K 214 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
102K 6.2K 40
Jayden 26 years old man who has to battle everyday to provide medical bills for his father heart condition and also provide daily means for his 7 mon...